Referencing Gossip Girl, colorful text reads "XOXO" overlaid on a New York City skyline.Illustration of Aragorn from "Lord of the Rings" holding a swordIn an article about eco-friendly architecture, a city decorated with plants and moss sits against a pink sunset sky.Illustration of Rina SawayamaIllustration by Peyton Stark of Elden Ring characterAn art piece of the Backyardigans, including a moose, penguin, ladybug, kangaroo and hippo, standing together. (Illustration by Ro Odendahl, Montserrat College of Art)Rogers and Target's collaboration speaks to women of color most prominently. (Illustration by Olivia Luo, Ohio State University)In an article about her debut album To Enjoy Is the Only Thing, indie musician Maple Glider is illustrated against two leaves and with a skull near her feet.An illustration of a girl sitting on a stack of young adult fiction novels. Are you an avid YA reader? If so, you can’t miss the top books of this year so far.An illustration of musical artist Yebba for an article about her latest release, "October Sky." (Illustration by Katelyn McManis, Columbia College Chicago)An illustration of Link from The Legend of Zelda. (Illustration by Kati Dean, Chapman University)In an article about Disney, an art piece of Mickey Mouse holding a sign, silhouetted against an instagram post frame and a red background.illustration of a flower with an eyeball and butterflies in an article about DreamcoreAn illustration of characters from Mice and Murder.Illustration of a person sitting in an airport for an article about travel writing. (Illustration by Yana Ramos Cutrim, George Fox University)Illustration of a bedroom featuring the [as] bumpSchlock Mercenary celebrates twenty years of sci-fi comedy and funAn illustration of BB-8 and Yoda from "Star Wars." (Illustration by Olivia Luo, The Ohio State University)An illustration of online dating."Never Take It" is a new, colorful aesthetic change for the band twenty one pilotsAn illustration of the honorees of the Kennedy Center Honors.Four same sex couples in modern and traditional Korean clothing in front of a red heart and a rainbow background,Art depicting Lil Nas X, Jojo Siwa and Joshua Bassett as the king, queen and prince of a rainbow deck of cards, respectively, to cover and article about the importance of their coming out as LGBTQ+.Art of Billie Eilish, framed and surrounded by blue flowers.A creative illustration of Hollis' kitchen setup.A depiction of "Shadow and Bone" actors Jessica Mei Li and Ben Barnes.In an article about "Selena: The Series," an illustration of Selena singinga Netflix sci-fi/fantasy adaptations - an illustration of two characters from The WitcherA colorful illustration stylizing the album cover of Olivia Rodrigo's debut album 'Sour' highlights the diversity and youthfulness of the tracks' sounds and subjects.A rainbow illustration of a girl listening to music for an article about how social media allows for the sharing of songs and artists. (Illustration by Lucas DeJesus, Montserrat College of Art)An illustration of South Korean singer Baekhyun.A black and white portrait of "Berserk" author Kentaro Miura.In an article about All Rhodes Lead Here, two people sitting on a bench on a page of a bookin an article about alcohol abuse, an illustration of white outlines of arms reaching upwardAn illustration Conan Gray in an article about single AstronomyIllustration by Alicia Paauwe of symbols representing menthol cigarettes and a drawing of Joe BidenAn illustration of Goku from Dragon Ball Z for an article about the history behind Goku Day. (Illustration by Lexey Gonzalez, Wichita State University)An illustration of the three members of TFBoys for an article about their rising popularity and emotional impact. (Illustration by Julie Chow, University of California, Berkeley)An imaginative illustration of climate change podcasts.An illustration of Bridgers and McCartney, who have collaborated on Seize The Day.illustration of cartoon characters within a bunch of tv screensIllustration by Alicia Paauwe for an article on HistoryTubeIllustration by Sonja Vasiljeva for an article on Arrested Development and The OfficeAn illustration of the title image of the show Love, Death and Robots for an article about its second volume. (Illustration by Lexey Gonzalez, Wichita State University)An illustration of the Chinese film Hi, Mom for an article about familial bonds. (Illustration by Julie Chow, University of California, Berkeley)An illustration of a student with ADHD.An illustration of Here is the Sweet Hand, a book of francine j. harris's poems.illustration of lilypichu, depicted as a girl with pink hair in a pink hoodieAn illustration of superfoods.An illustration of Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid for an article about the video game potentially being turned into a movie. (Illustration by Sonja Vasiljeva, San Jose State University)for an article about death note, a hand holding a glowing red apple with scrawled writing in the backgroundbackyard barbecueAn illustration of the music video of deja vuAn illustration of the main character of the film, Quo Vadis Aida?In an article about literary podcasts, an illustration by Lucas DeJesus of a child wearing headphones connected to multiple booksAn illustration of the American rapper DMX.Illustration by Sonja Vasiljeva for an article on MMORPGIllustration by Lexey Gonzalez for an article on hate crimes against AsiansIllustration of the New York City skyline.An illustration of the church with the word EXIT behind it.An illustration of millennials looking disgusted at the idea of marriage.Introvert illustration.An illustration of famous K-pop group, BTSAn illustration of the Justice League for an article about the recently released Snyder Cut. (Illustration by Sonja Vasiljeva, San Jose State University)An illustration of minimum wage workers for an article about the debate around base pay raising to $15. (Illustration by Lexey Gonzalez, Wichita State University)Fists raised for "Moxie"An imaginative illustration of what mind wandering feels likeIllustration of the Hagia SophiaAn illustration of Corpse HusbandIllustration by Lucas DeJesus for an article on betta fishilustration of costumed characters in MiitopiaIllustration by Sonja Vasiljeva for an article on Raya and the Last DragonIllustration of Rosamund Pike in 'I Care a Lot'An stylized illustration of popstar, Zayn MalikAn illustration of the movie poster for Nomadland.An illustration of TV characters gossiping in an article comparing Bridgerton and Gossip Girl. (Illustration by Lucas DeJesus, Montserrat College of Art)An illustration of Godzilla and King KongIllustration by Sonja Vasiljeva for an article on Malcolm and MarieIllustration by Lexey Gonzalez for an article on Querenciafor an article about good vacation spots, an illustration of an open suitcase with part of the earth and palm trees coming out of it. a photo is taped to the insideAn illustration of the main characters of To All the Boys: Always and ForeverIn an article about The Real Housewives franchise, a person with a TV on their head featuring four members of the show's castIllustration by Alicia Paauwe for an article on PolaroidAn illustration of Amanda Gorman speaking at the presidential inauguration ceremony in an article about her accomplishments. (Illustration by Lucas DeJesus, Montserrat College of Art)An illustration for the novel Written in the Stars for an article about the book. (Illustration by Sonja Vasiljeva, San Jose State University)illustration of two animal crossing characters on a green background, with rainbow feathers in the corners for festivaleAn illustration about 'Next In Fashion'in an article about conlanging, an illustration of an open book with letters surrounding it on all sidesAn illustration of the Instagram app in an article discussing Gen Zers use of social media. (Illustration by Lucas DeJesus, Montserrat College of Art)An illustration of The Weeknd, with the Super Bowl stadium depicted on his foreheadAn illustration depicting a young woman who is in dire need of a tech detox.Black BookTubersillustration of a person listening to a playlistIllustration by Marlowe Pody for an article on mushroomsAn illustration of a dragon that could appear in Dragon Age 4.an illustration of three women singingfor an article on Don't Starve, an illustration of the main character of the video gameWandaVisionHufflepuffsPsychology course in college. (Illustration by Eri Iguchi, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)In an article about Lupin, an illustration of the main characterFluidumIllustration by Marcus Escobar for an article on Cobra KaiMarshall ProjectHoney Boy film and Shia LaBeouf allegations. (Illustration by Marlowe Pody, Rhode Island School of Design)attachment stylesIllustration of movie theater popcorn spelling out 2021 in an article about upcoming movies. (Illustration by Eri Iguchi, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)An illustration of Luke Skywalker for an article on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.YouTubeMagnus ArchivesAn illustration of a MAGA hat for an article on Parler.An illustration of two people playing chess for an article on "The Queen's Gambit."GoodreadsIllustration by Marcus Escobar for an article on EuphoriaIllustration by Emmalia Godshall for an article on police abolitionMy PrideNintendo Switch. (Illustration by Marlowe Pody, Rhode Island School of Design)An illustration of someone shaving a TikTok symbol in their hair for an article on Miley Cyrus on TikTok.Coursera. (Illustration by Eri Iguchi, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)Cinderella Is Dead. (Illustration by Marcus Escobar, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)Fiction TropesIllustration by Marlowe Pody for an article on DreidelslimeIllustration by Melchisedech Quagrainie for an article about reading poetry during a pandemic LordeFrank OceanHallmark. (Illustration by Eri Iguchi, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)Illustration of Grammys by Emmalia GodshallIllustration by Adam Lee of toxic friendshipIllustration of Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa by Marlowe Pody for an article on PrisonerHis Dark MaterialsSohla El-WayllyA Snowman Sings Along To Christmas MusicAn illustration of the virtual band GorillazIllustration by Marcus Escobar for an article on Kinsale HuestonDay by Day podcastBon AppetitIllustration by Xingzhou Cheng for an article on celebrities and politicsPositionsIllustration by Marlowe Pody for an article on Go AheadSpider-ManThe WeekndSmule. (Illustration by Eri Iguchi, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)Your NameLee Su-hyunIllustration by Xingzhou Cheng of Uncle Sam on a clockAn illustration of Omar Apollo for an article on his album ApolonioVan Life illustrationAn illustration of the Pixar lamp and ball for an article about "Toy Story"An illustration of a girl among the stars for an article on "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue"Bee Movie. (Illustration by Marcus Escobar, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)Online courses. (Illustration by Eri Iguchi, Minneapolis College of Art and Design)Illustration by Emmalia Godshall for an article on Alexa DemiePhasmophobiaIllustration of Joji by Melchisedech QuagrainieAn illustration of a girl in a witch hat with a black cat watching movies. For an article about witchy movies.Illustration by Marlowe Pody for an article on Banned Books WeekImprov (Illustration by John Sammis, Columbia College Chicago)Illustration by Marcus Escobar for an article on Enola HolmesCalifornia WildfiresIllustration by Emmalia Godshall for an article on Ruth Bader Ginsburg"Wordslut" and language. (Illustration by Mel Quagrainie, Columbia College Chicago)Illustration by Eri Iguchi of a person working at their deskIllustration by Adam Lee of fingers pointing at person with a box of chocolatesIllustration by Marlowe Pody for an article on Midnight SunactorsIllustration by Ash Ramirez of a computer screen with a lot of ads on itIllustration of a person in a room by Malini BasuIllustration by Shelly Freund of two people kissing through masksIllustration by Veronica Chen of SillyBandzIllustration by Sydney SabbotaAn illustration of Lin-Manuel Miranda by Daisy Daniel'sA woman holding a bouquet of dried flowers to herself.Illustration by Baz Pugmire of Sufjan Stevensillustration by Ash Ramirez of a thin blue line flag muting the mouth of a Black personIllustration of Chadwick Bosemanwill-they-won't-they tropeIllustration of diverse children's toysFall Guys avatars stumble over each other as they're controlled by an Xbox controller.Artistic colorful depiction of popular '90s hip hop fashion.An illustration by Baz Pugmire of a Black person holding a sign reading Black Trans Lives MatterPlatonic relationships, illustrated by Veronica ChenIllustration by Ellen Budell of Raven, the star of That's So RavenIllustration of the use of black-owned makeup brands.In an article about Haruki Murakami, an artistic depiction of main character from the film, 'Burning'Portrait of Billie Eilish by Diana EganThe shattered symbols of Captain America, Iron Man and Black Widow, who have left the MCU.Actual Play Podcasts depicted with drawing of people around a game boardA multicolored fractured illustration of a woman representing ADHD symptoms.folkloreIllustration by Sezi Kaya in article about Tiny Desk ConcertsIllustration by Sid Estelle of Hugh Laurie's character in Avenue 5Illustration by Daisy Daniel's of rapper Tobi LouIllustration by Baz Pugmire of the main character from the show The PoliticianIllustration by Amy Young of an Earth with band-aids on itIllustration by Veronica Chen of three young adults looking at their phonesIllustration by Malini BasuIllustration by Sezi Kaya of LauvIllustration by Diana Egan of a scene from the Netflix series DarkIllustration by Ash Ramirez of two roller-skates suspended in the skyIllustration by Sydney Sabbota of hands in the sky against a sky with psychedelic skyIllustration by Elizabeth Wong of hands chained by the Olympics logoIllustration by June Le of finger foods in browser windowsIn an article about political language and the confusion it can cause, an illustration by Sid Estelle of a student looking confused at a history textbook as Joe Biden and Donald Trump debate behind themIllustration by Shelly Freund of three students with large COVID-19 viruses floating around the areaIllustration of bell hooks by Ellen BudellIllustration by Daisy Daniel's of 2000s aestheticsIllustration by Amy Young of a person with a large stack of booksIn an article about WWOOF, an illustration of two people tending to a field of crops with chickensIllustration by Baz Pugmire of iconic characters from films that center Black peopleIllustration by Veronica Chen of a vegan wizard at HogwartsIllustration by Diana Egan on the Veronica Roth book Chosen OnesIllustration by Yao Jian of a Zoom tutoring sessionIllustration by Ash Ramirez of a person with a shaved headIllustration by Sydney Sabotta of Star Wars charactersIllustration by June Le of a person looking at a background of squiggly linesIllustration by Daisy Daniel'sIllustration by Sid EstelleIllustration by Ellen Budell of four people wearing face masksIllustration by Amy Young of a crowd of people, a few with pencilsIllustration by Veronica Chen of someone in front of TikTok screensIllustration of 100 Gecs by Shelly FreundIllustration by Baz Pugmire of the major figures behind StonewallIllustration by Malini Basu of people on phones, posting on social mediaIllustration by Elizabeth Wong of a pencil drawing an eyeIllustration by Drew Parrott of Aang from Avatar: The Last AirbenderIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of a man lifting weightsIllustration by Elizabeth Wong of a person peeking through a windowIllustration by Drew Parrott of Lil Dicky / Dave BurdIllustration by Sarah Yu of a cakeIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of a cottage behind a brown picket fenceIllustration of Maya Vargas of a person beekeepingIllustration by Drew Parrott of a character from My Hero One's JourneyInspirationIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of busts of famous poets Maya Angelou, Emily Dickinson and Edgar Allan Poe Illustration by Sarah Yu of a character from Never Have I EverIn an article about The New York Times Learning Network, a woman reading the New York Times.Illustration by Drew Parrott of the Duolingo owl cryingsocial mediaA guitar with a pencil on itIllustration by Maya Vargas of Dua LipaIllustration by Drew Parrott of a character from webtoon LookismIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of a the Mima from Perfect BlueIllustration by Maya Vargas of Selena against a red backgroundIllustration by Enacio Refugio of two people doing the flip challengeIllustration by Sarah Yu of a woman on her bed with a laptopIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of an adult reading a Harry Potter book next to a sleeping childDrawing of Yaeji holding a record in a review of WHAT WE DREW.An illustration by Francesca Mahaney of a laptop screen filled with apps in an article about online examsIllustration by Sarah Yu of two faces in sunglasses in an article about living with your best friendIllustration by Drew Parrott of Harry PotterIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of domed buildings in ItalyIllustration by Drew Parrott of a rockstar with a protective mask onIllustration by Elizabeth Wong of Mira from Mira, Royal DetectiveIllustration by Maya Vargas of the Tumblr logo, with a hand above and two hands below, all against a rainbow backgroundIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of human figures contorted into a houseIllustration by Maya Vargas of Jake PaulIllustration by Sarah Yu of woman in front of abstract symbols connoting peaceIllustration by Drew Parrott of thee anime charactersIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of six gymnasts Illustration by Yao Jian of people playing computer gamesIllustration by Sarah Yu of a woman with a multicolored wigIllustration by Maya Vargas of a woman in a wheelchairIllustration by Drew Parrott of a dollar sign written in sauce on an an avocado and egg toastIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of Sailor MoonIllustration by Elizabeth Wong of someone in front of bookshelves in a university libraryIllustration by Sarah Yu of Rebecca BlackIllustration by Drew Parrot of assorted pills spilling out of a clear prescription bottleIllustration by Maya Vargas of Lilly SinghIllustration by Yao Jian of a person playing a keyboard in front of a computer with a tutorial onIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of an older woman on a couch watching videos on an iPad, snuggled next to two dogsIllustration by Yao Jian of student surrounded by clothesIllustration by Sarah Yu of the Sanrio characters Hello Kitty, Keropi and Badtz-MaruIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of a man wearing a laurel wreath, a tunic with a skull in the backgroundIllustration by Drew Parrot of raised fists from animated sitcom The BoondocksIllustration by Yao Jian on three blue creatures reading on a laptop and a long scrollIllustration by Francesca Mahaney of different figures from K-dramas and K-popIllustration by Yao Jian a woman in pigtails with a boom boxAncient Greek-style illustration of Roman god Mercury holding up the planet MercuryIllustration by Drew Parrot of Instagram cookiesIllustration by Maya Vargas of Marsha P. JohnsonIllustration by Francesca Mahaney about dying social media platformsIllustration by Alice Yuan of film stripIllustration by Natasha McDonald of Joe Goldberg from the Lifetime/Netflix series YouIllustration by Enacio Diaz of someone wearing a graduation cap and gown flying awayAn illustration by Andrew Moghab of the alien logo from RedditIllustration by Ashawna Linyard of a defunct amusement parkIllustration by Natasha McDonald of HalseyAn illustration by Andrew Moghab of Leonardo DiCaprio from the film 'Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood'Illustration by Anastasia Willard of Chen from EXOIllustration by Ashawna Linyard of a photo ripped in half, with the Queen of England on one side, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on the other.Illustration by Natasha McDonald of two VSCO girlsIllustration by Andrew Moghab of a cartoon continent of South Africa with headphones onIllustration by Anastasia Willard of a Cosmic Crisp applesIllustration by Simon Wang of a ferris wheel at CoachellaIllustration by Alice Hana of a scene from SyFy's "The Magician"An illustration by Andrew Moghab of Kylo Ren and Rey from Star Wars having a lightsaber duelIllustration of Ariana Grande by Natasha McDonaldAn illustration by Ashawna Linyard of a beret-clad poetAn illustration of Billie Eilish by Alice Xinhe Yuanillustration by Amanda Morgan of someone drinking out of a cup with a straw An illustration of beauty YouTuber Violette_fr by Natasha McDonaldAn illustration by Andrew Moghab of YouTuber markiplierIllustration of Xbox and PS5Illustration by Anastasia Willard of Jesse Pinkman from 'Breaking Bad'An illustration by Natasha McDonald of an abstracted Michael Scott of 'The Office' by a Christmas tree.An illustration by Andrew Moghab of the United States with pins placed in various locations indicating an occupation or field of workIllustration by Alice Yuan of Anna Kendrick's character Noelle in the film "Noelle"Illustration of Tiffany Ferguson by Ashawna LinyardIllustration of someone depressed on a bus, with heavy use of blue, by Amanda MorganAn illustration of New York City at sunset, by Natasha McDonaldAn illustration of different Starbucks drinks by Alice YuanIllustration of Kanye West by Anastasia WillardIllustration of immigration rights advocate holding up a sign of the continental United States colored in with the American flag, by Andrew MoghabIllustration of a Christmas tree by Ashawna LinyardIllustration by Amanda Morgan for article on fashionIllustration by Natasha McDonald of woman meditating surrounded by planetsIllustration of Shane DawsonScorpio Season by Anastasia WillardTarot Illustration by Amanda MorganIllustration of woman wearing a white supreme hoodie.The Highwomen, illustration by Andrew MoghabclairoJokeronline thriftingTarot CardsHalloweenScooby-DooSupernaturalStudio GhibliStarbucks nameCBD oilSpider-Manpersonality testsJournalingadding meaningcommutingfemale friendshipsethical coffeeArea 51Rocko's Modern LifeelectronicBacheloretteeuphoriabeach podcastssims 4The Good Placequeer contemporary literature2019 Horrorintrovert study abroadisolated summer townHulu's Shrillgraduation cap decoratingLizzo

Artful Dodger, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, to Testify on Capitol HillavoprosalRowan Garel