Screens x
Illustration of Instagram Cookies

You will get lost in your cravings while scrolling through this gourmet and gooey world.

In the age of popular social media apps, there is bound to be a niche for everyone. This includes profiles of Instagram cookies. When I realized these existed, the discovery page of my Instagram quickly became consumed by grand, gourmet and gooey cookies, all thanks to a fitness coach I follow named Lauren First.

First is a fit cookie connoisseur and has tasted and rated various cookie companies, so I reached out to her regarding Instagram cookie companies as a whole. First is definitely a sweets person. When asked how cookies became a thing for her, she responded, “Cookies or donuts are easy access, cookies just came along when competing and there seems to be a lot more cookie companies out there.” When asked what company to try, she responded, “I’m down to try anything. Especially companies that do big gourmet cookies. I am a gooey cookie lover, a lot of filling or goo when pulled apart gets me.”

Girl, gooey gets everyone! Which is why I’ve compiled some Instagram cookie companies that will satisfy any craving. Instagrammers can’t get enough of photo worthy items, including food. Who remembers when food was a necessity to post? It’s an old trend and was often seen as annoying, but when it comes to Instagram cookies, it’s acceptable to allow the camera to eat before you do.

Instagram Cookie Companies You Need to Try

Bourbon Baekery

Bourbon Baekery has a fascinating story: The baker behind the name deferred her acceptance into law school to cater to her customers and expand the company. Bourbon Baekery cookies are like those homemade cookies that you can’t keep your hands off of. The company often rotates flavors but keeps their classics around, such as Circus Freak and Biggie Smallz.

Halfsies Cookie Company

Halfsies is the name and baking cookies in half is the game. Their feed is full of cookies cut in half so you can see what’s inside of every bite. And because of the sizes of the halved cookies, there’s no guilt. The company tends to sell out quick, so keep a close eye if you’re wanting to try.

Haysweetie

Sweet is in the name so it has to be in the game! Haysweetie offers seasonal flavors along with their originals. This company showcases their cookies in an Insta-worthy way, as they’re dedicated to their creations via fun colorful photo ops. With fun names such as Cirque-de-licious and Pot of Gold, these cookies will make you want to create your own Instagram cookie photo op.

Mega-licious Cookie Co.

As their name suggests, these cookies aren’t just delicious: They’re megalicious. Mega-licious Cookie Co. bakes and decorates cookies that look like mini mountains, so the company name is a true representation of what’s prepared. Go through the Mega-licious feed to see what will be put out for the pre-orders, or just watch these cookies get cut in half.

View this post on Instagram

Alrighty y’all!!! You voted and in honor of National Cookie Day…. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝗪𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝟑𝐩𝐦 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 instead of tomorrow! 🤗🤗🤗🤗⁣ ⁣ ⁣ So get ready, get set and lets go cookie hunting! ⁣ ⁣ This preorder will also feature a new flavor😱⁣ I introduce to you: ⁣ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚’𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞⁣ ⁣ This warm and oh so comforting cookie is a brown sugar oatmeal based cookie with craisins, white chocolate chips and coconut shreds mixed throughout the dough. It is then stuffed with a homemade white chocolate almond butter. All topped with a drizzle and the perfect amount of powdered sugar dusted on top! ⁣ ⁣ Happy National Cookie day, and for my new customers don’t forget to use the code 𝘕𝘌𝘞𝟷𝟶 for 10% your first order ☺️🍪

A post shared by Mega-licious Cookie Co. (@mega_liciouscookieco) on

PDX Cookie Co.

Gooey, thick and delicious, PDX Cookie Co. delivers each time by rolling out new flavors and bringing back popular cookies; for example, there’s currently an Instagram poll to bring back some old favorites. The company even makes edible cookie dough, and they’re in the process of opening a storefront in Montavilla, Oregon, set to open in March this year. Did someone say road trip?

View this post on Instagram

Mentioned yesterday that 6 of the next line up flavors would be retired cookies coming back and that y’all would get to decide which they were by voting! Here’s round 1: Dunkaroo Vs Cookie Monster! Dunkaroo was one of our most popular flavors of all time! It’s a Brown Sugar Vanilla Dough base loaded with white chocolate and shortbread cookies filled with rainbow chip frosting dunked in white coating and topped with sprinkles and teddy grahams! Not only has it been asked to bring back, Dunkaroos are coming back this year so what better way to celebrate?🐻🌈 Cookie Monster💙 is a chocolate chip and Oreo cookie stuffed with blue edible cookie dough drizzled with cookie butter and topped with chocolate chip cookie dough bites! Which flavor do you want to return? Drop a comment below, most popular flavor wins!🍪🔥 #YearOfTheCookie Pc: @wicked.cravings

A post shared by PDX Cookie Co🍪 (@pdxcookieco) on

Stacccked Creative Cookie Confections

Stack that all on the floor, stack that give me some more. Seriously, Stacccked takes stacking to a whole new level. These Instagram cookies are stacked with any topping you can dream of. They make original flavors as well as custom creations. You only need to scroll through their Instagram page to get an idea of how insane their cookies can get.

The Competitors Cookie Co.

‘Tis the season for cookies. The Competitor Cookie Co. creates menus of cookies for specific seasons, all while having a menu that’s consistent and named after their athletes. The bio section of their Instagram is where there’s information regarding orders for the month. So, if there’s a cookie seen on the spring menu that has your mouth watering — act on it. The massive sizes of the cookies are great for sharing, but no one will tell on you if you don’t.

But Wait, There’s More

There are a few more pages of Instagram cookies, such as LetzDoughIt, which is run by an intern at Disney World; Stuffed Cookies, which is based out of California; Worlds Best Dough, which is based in New York and does cookie dough inside cookies; and Duchess Cookies, which is also based in New York and is home of the designer cookie that cost around $1,000 — you know, the one that Foodgod almost dropped.

By this point, your taste buds should be watering, so I’ll wrap it up. What’s beyond fascinating about these companies is that each of them have their own stories. Whether it be deferring school, baking for a full-time business or doing it as a side hustle, the cookies show the dedication of their work each time.

Not only are the photos and captions fun, they can spark cookie cravings; but even more than that, those behind the accounts really make an effort to connect with customers. Whether it be polls, giveaways or discount codes, it seems as if there’s a dessert community on Instagram, where orders get capped in order to serve and bake fresh delicious cookies for their customers.

There’s no doubt that Instagram has made a market for almost anything. In need of something for an event like a wedding or anniversary? Be different and get some Instagram cookies. It’s just not possible to purchase these flavors and sizes in store. The majority of shoppers might think a cookie is just a cookie, but time and time again these companies have proved that that’s not the case. It is a dessert, a tradition and an icon in the array of snacks to choose from.

But if cookies aren’t your thing, don’t panic. There’s also an insane realm on Instagram for brownies!