The Magazine

Responsive image
Students x

On this month’s ‘Meet the President,’ the Red Raider talks taking criticism with a grain of salt, except when it comes to his guacamole.

Responsive image
Students x

Messiah College student Carissa Gehman talks about what it takes to win a national title in the newly emerging sport of field hockey.

Responsive image
Students x

The indie rock group, helmed by two Music Productions majors, has battled against the realities of distance to produce their signature emotive sound.

Students x

Meme Cisse, a fourth-year student at the College of New Jersey, combined her West African roots with a ’90s sensibility for her Black Student Union’s annual fashion show.

Students x

The Pomona College student spends his free time campaigning for a carbon tax, the single most promising step in the process of combatting climate change.

Students x

Photographer and Kappa Kappa Gamma sister Sarah Schecker, a rising junior in NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, captures the unseen side of the world by looking beyond the simple shots.

Students x

Vinesh Kannan, a Computer Science major at the Illinois Institute of Technology, is the co-founder of Omnipointment, a start-up designed to make group work a little less terrible.

The Magazine

Students x

Citrus College student and comedian Caleb Kline is making the transgender community more accessible, one joke at a time.

Responsive image
Students x

A look into the burgeoning world of eSports through two of the college competitors who are helping shape its future.

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Students x

USC student, filmmaker and New Dehli native Aman Adlakha reflects on screening his short film, ‘The Spaceman,’ at Cannes and the crossroads of Indian cinema.

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

The rising sophomore and STEAM pioneer is using her skills as a front-end developer to inspire and mentor others.

News & Politics x

Spurred by suppressions of conservative thought on colleges across the country, state lawmakers nationwide are enacting legislation to protect a right that has founds its traditional protector and prosecutor reversed.

Responsive image