The Magazine

Responsive image
Students x

Jenna Comins-Addis, Indiana University’s first transgender sorority sister, is redefining what it means to go Greek.

Responsive image
Students x

Malek Sarhan, a junior at Illinois Institute of Technology and president of the Arab-American Association of Engineers and Architects, is taking aviation to new heights.

Responsive image
Students x

Cole Scanlon and Luke Heine created the Fair Opportunity Project after realizing how improbable their acceptance into Harvard was going to be.

Students x

After a harrowing journey to the outskirts of Tajikistan began to parallel the very myth she had set out to explore, Stanford’s Nicole Bennett-Fite captured the experience for a BBC radio documentary that reminds listeners how little has changed in a millennium.

Students x

After creating “Caged Bird Magazine” last year Howard University’s Alexa Lisitza discusses her new feminist publication, “The Intersectionalist.”

News & Politics x

In its first few months of providing subsidized tuition to qualified New York students, the Excelsior Scholarship has raised a number of questions about the viability of a bankrolled education.

Students x

North Central College’s Upasna Barath, an author and serialized videographer for Tavi Gevinson’s renowned girl-power publication, is writing to survive.

The Magazine

Students x

Baylor’s Amye Dickerson talks about the Astros, salsa and her secret penchant for freestyling in this month’s questionnaire.

Responsive image
Students x

TC Superstar frontman Connor McCampbell brings charming, off-beat synthpop on stage with a pure love for performance.

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Responsive image
Students x

Students x

In the wake of devastating firearms violence across the country, gun reform activist and University of Texas student Ana Lopez’s message has never been more reasonable.

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

Carnegie Mellon’s Kasem Kydd uses provocative live performance and symbol-laden visual art to explore the nuance of black culture.

Students x

Notre Dame fencer Francesca Russo is looking to bring the Fighting Irish a third gold medal in four years and secure her spot in the 2020 Olympics.

Responsive image