OLYMPICS COVERAGE
CHECK OUT OUR OLYMPICS COVERAGE!

The Magazine

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Brooklyn College’s preference for policemen to use specific school bathrooms raises questions about public safety on college campuses across the country.

Responsive image
Students x

Tasnima Tanzim, a RISD student and Bengali immigrant, channels the pallette of the Indian subcontinent into clean, thoughtful graphic design.

Responsive image
Students x

Carnegie Mellon’s Sasha Cohen Ioannides, a sophomore and member of The Aquaponics Project, is using sunlight, food scraps and a shipping container to grow fish for the hungry.

Students x

DePaul University’s Michael Lynch talks Beyoncé, more Beyoncé and Michelle Obama.

Students x

Senior UVA student LeiLei Secor, founder of the wildly popular online store Designed By Lei, has used her jewelry-making skills to pay for her college degree.

Students x

At Brigham Young University, where homosexuality is explicitly condemned in the school’s infamous Honor Code, senior J.D. Goates is walking an ideological tight rope to protect the LGBTQ community.

Students x

Meet McKenna Carrigan, the Drake senior and Delta Gamma sister fighting sexual assault, one pair of jeans at a time.

The Magazine

College /// Culture x

Spring break is known for parties and booze, but when drinking isn’t an option, this easy recipe for virgin margaritas may be just what you need.

Responsive image
Students x

Four-part rock group Daddy’s Beemer delivers passionate ballads with deceptively intricate arrangements and good vibes.

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Responsive image

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Students x

Pratt Institute senior Casiano Hamer, the director of the gritty but cinematographically stunning short film ‘STUD’, has his eyes set on gold when it comes to making movies.

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

As team manager for the UNC Tar Heels men’s basketball team, Emily Brickner-Hughes supervises one of the most prestigious athletic programs in the country, and is one of the only women in the field.

Students x

A conversation with Harvard’s Amanda Gorman, America’s first youth poet laureate.

Responsive image