The Magazine

Responsive image
Students x

Two groups of students, one from Princeton and the other from Yale, have created products that they claim can seriously reduce your after-drinking grog. So, for science, I put them to the test.

Responsive image
College x

More students are using recreational drugs than ever before, so we spoke with several dealers to better understand the college drug-bubble and the role it plays in shaping national drug policy.

Responsive image
College x

At the University of Colorado Boulder, members of the Psychedelic Club are working to dismantle the taboos surrounding LSD, shrooms and ecstasy.

Students x

In our survey, the Bobcats’ newest student body president admits to a predilection for scotch, steak and, if the mood is right, occasionally some very good migas.

College x

It’s not a can of Pepsi, but professor Juan E. Gilbert’s ‘Traffic Stop’ app aims to reduce the likelihood of violence in routine traffic violations.

College x

In an age in which universities are increasingly responsible for the mental health of their students, it pays to remember that, in reality, they have no such obligation.

Students x

Samuel Robbins, an art student and recipient of a Butler Travel Grant for Photography, traveled to the West Coast to find something profound.

The Magazine

Students x

More than fifty thousand college students are homeless, but for a variety of political reasons, the crisis rarely receives attention. Students Kevin Lee and Brooke Evans are working to fix that.

Responsive image
Students x

Lee, who launched a successful clothing brand in Korea before coming to the U.S., has a delicate touch and a strong work ethic.

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
College x

Students x

Responsive image