The Magazine

Responsive image
Students x

University of Texas student Imran Rizvi, a Biochemistry major on the pre-med track, is bringing his eye for design to the medical field.

Responsive image
Students x

Texas Woman’s University’s student body president Kristopher Johnson talks about being named TWU’s Emerging Leader of the Year and his secret talent.

Responsive image
Students x

After finding viral fame with their video game ‘Tampon Run,’ students Sophie Houser and Andy Gonzales hope to propel an important shift in the dialogue surrounding menstruation and women in tech.

Students x

Composed of five jazz enthusiasts at Shenandoah University, the Virginia band comes alive onstage with energetic, improvisational brilliance.

Students x

From an introductory science class at her community college to award-winning research on bio disinfectants, the University of Houston’s Reavelyn Pray has success under the microscope.

Students x

After interning with several different non-profits, Rhajaa Wright took all her experience into account and decided to devote herself to teaching.

Students x

Minneapolis College of Art and Design student Kestrel Hendrickson claims Miyazaki as an influence, and channels his profound, yet approachable style.

The Magazine

News & Politics x

Under the recently passed Forever GI Bill, combat veterans will receive expanded access to higher education, which benefits them and the country they served.

Responsive image
Students x

A student at the infamously secular Sarah Lawrence College, J.J. Warren, a gay man and aspiring Methodist pastor, is attempting to reconcile his sexuality to his faith and his faith to the world.

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Students x

Nic Carniglia, a water polo player and Business major at UC Berkeley, is hoping Cal’s recent championship will keep his Olympic hopes afloat.

Responsive image
Responsive image
News & Politics /// Students x

After war erupted as Yemeni native Nada Al-Thawr was leaving her country, the Mount Holyoke student has begun an aggressive campaign to bring her country’s plight to the attention of anyone who will listen.

Students x

As the founder or co-founder of three separate activist organizations, UConn student and Pi Beta Phi sister Christine Savino takes social justice to a new level.

Responsive image