The Magazine

Responsive image
Students x

The pageant star, EDS survivor and Mount St. Mary’s University student is working to change how society deals with hard-to-diagnose disorders.

Responsive image
Students x

Rebecca Shoptaw, a Yale student and founder of ‘Middlemarch: The Series,’ is one of a handful of representation-oriented student filmmakers across the country.

Responsive image
Students x

Rajat Bhageria, entrepreneur and founder of ThirdEye Technologies, set out to create revolutionary software and succeeded wildly.

Students x

Landegem, one of the few non-engineering students at the Stevens Institute of Technology, found the school a perfect fit for her cerebral aesthetic.

College x

MIT professor César Hidalgo’s eight-part reality television series, “In My Shoes,” proposes treating academics like pop stars.

Students x

Though she does know a lot about agriculture, Cole is more focused on reforming the education system than carving rib-eyes.

College x

In partnership with Voices of African Mothers, students from Cornell University Sustainable Design are working to create a self-sustaining school for Ghanaian girls.

The Magazine

College x

The b-boys of UConn’s Break Dancing Club give ‘head-spinning’ an entirely different meaning.

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

For decades, stigma has discouraged women from reporting sexual assault. But have even deeper taboos suppressed men from reporting theirs?

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
Students x

College x

Responsive image