The 7 Best Halloween-Themed Slot Games of 2018

Time to get spooky and rich.

It’s that time of the year again. Halloween is finally upon us once more, and what better way to celebrate this highly anticipated holiday than by getting stuck into some spooky slots?

Whether you’re in the mood for some old school classic horror or a more modern spine tingler, there’s something for all you boys and ghouls to enjoy.

So dim the lights, make yourselves comfortable and get ready for some chilling thrills on the reels!

1. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack is the perfect game to spend your Halloween with. This Netent-powered slot machine is featured in Winstar slots section. It has a dark design, a dramatic soundtrack and is packed with spooky symbols, like bloody-eyed horses, a black raven and an evil-looking bat to get you in the Halloween mood.

This slot is not only scary, it’s also fun and packed with special features to enhance your gaming experience. For example, an evil pumpkin is the wild symbol that can replace any other symbol in winning combinations. When a treasure box symbol appears three times on the reels of the slot you get 10 free spins, which can then trigger other special bonus rounds and prizes.

2. Pumpkin Smash

Kitted out in true Mexican mariachi spirit, this slot game powered by Yggdrasil is inspired by the Day of the Dead. While it may not be the scariest slot of the bunch, it’s still worth checking out for its captivating graphics and themed audio.

Carved pumpkins stand for the bonus symbol, which trigger the Pumpkin Smash Bonus features when you land on two or more at one go. This feature grants some great prizes, ranging from free spins to coins and multipliers.

3. House of Doom  

Created by software giants Play’n Go, this fun, gothic-themed slot comprises five reels and 10 paylines. Featuring stunning visual animations and a wickedly delightful soundtrack by Candlemass band to accompany them, this game is a must for any metal head or goth fan.

There’s also a range of cool bonus features to boost your winnings, such as Hellgate and the Skulls of Abyss, as well as the Doom Spins feature, which will award players with batches of free spins.

4. Lucky Halloween

Released by the geniuses at Red Tiger Gaming, the Lucky Halloween online slot is an entertaining cross between the Headless Horseman, the “Ghost Rider” Marvel movie and some quirky European folk tale. There are heaps of scatters, wilds and multipliers guaranteed to increase your chances your winning and coin bets range from 0.2 to 500, making it ideal for any bankroll.

Jam-packed with free spins and bonuses, the game will keep you glued to your screen for hours. As a slot of medium variance, the RTP for this game is 96.16 percent, promising a lot of spooktacular times on the reels.

5. Frankenstein

This freakishly fun slot game is based on the classic tale of Dr. Frankenstein and his beloved monster. Composed of five reels, 20 paylines and heaps of awesome bonus features, this game is packed with realistic animations and background music that will make you feel like you’ve been transported to the setting of the cult novel itself. There’s even a Fun Fact list about the book and movie on the top left of the screen.

While there’s a lack of bonus games, the Lightning and Fire Wild symbols do offer the possibility of some hefty wins. 

6. Zombies Slot

Enter the world of the zombie apocalypse in this grotesquely marvelous slot game released by software giants NetEnt.

Toxic chemicals have infected the population, turning the whole world to flesh eating zombies! You’ve taken refuge in a nearby mall but the only way to ward them off is by spinning those reels. Fans of “The Walking Dead” will definitely appreciate the authentic visuals and audio, which are creepy AF.

7. Halloween Fortune

Treat yourself to the ominous sights and sounds that are so symbolic of every weirdo’s favorite time of the year. Halloween Fortune provides players with bone-chilling graphics and eerie sound effects that will dare you to spin the reels time and time again.

Halloween Fortune is packed with spookily delightful bonuses that includes a 10,000 coin jackpot and a fun mini-game too. In the Witches’ Brew mini game, you’ll get to win free games and multipliers.