News & Politics, Thoughts

The left-wing populist uses blistering words to speak out against a rigged economic system, as well as those who don’t fight hard enough against it.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Screens

Despite his smaller following than many, the progressive talk show host has repeatedly proven his skill in the YouTube debate arena.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

The progressive political group has found the secret to getting results from powerful people. It isn’t always comfortable, but we’re here for the results.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Sounds

The success of the rapper’s second annual festival proves Astroworld 2020 will not be one to miss.

Responsive image
College, News & Politics

It’s not about video games anymore.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Students

Stay informed as this election approaches … it’s anyone’s race.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

His signature campaign promise is in dire straits.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

In honor of the president’s two years in office, here’s the most current list of everyone who’s quit or been fired.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Here are the female frontrunners for the Democratic bid in the 2020 elections.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

The former Baylor frat president faces almost no repercussions after raping and assaulting an unconscious woman.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Screens

China wants a censored search engine, and Google might be greedy enough to oblige them.

Responsive image
News & Politics

If the argument comes down to exposure, then other addictive products are equally incriminated.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Democratic socialism just might be what saves the Union.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Pages

She was the most powerful woman in the world for eight years, and she did a lot to earn it.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Despite increased political engagement, the number of under-30-year-olds voting is still far too low.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Did Brian Kemp steal the election?

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Just how far did the blue wave ride?

Responsive image
News & Politics

Which is very bad news for Democrats.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Some say yes, he says no.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Despite the surge in interest from young voters, a majority-Democrat Senate is still a long shot.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

More than ever, celebrities across the entertainment industry are getting political. Should they?

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Twitter posts don’t make you a political activist.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Warren’s DNA test results proved she just doesn’t get it.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Democrats across Texas are hoping so, but their hope might not be enough.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Thoughts

Kanye’s MAGA hat and pro-Trump rhetoric has left fans upset, America confused and everyone wondering: Where is this coming from?

Responsive image
News & Politics

And several former Miss America winners have jumped to her defense.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Has Melania Trump forever changed the American First Lady?

Responsive image
News & Politics

It’s gotten so bad that even John Cusack’s getting involved.

Responsive image
News & Politics

It won’t be long till Amazon owns the government anyway.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Sessions ruled that domestic abuse victims can no longer seek asylum in the United States.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The ‘Jersey Shore’ star’s recent domestic dispute highlights the sad relationship between violent relationships and reality television.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Two glitches in seven days have underscored, yet again, how addicted everyone is to the app.

Responsive image
News & Politics

And might have helped disenfranchise thousands of voters in Ohio and throughout the U.S.

Responsive image
Culture, News & Politics

Here are the best podcasts to tune in to if you’d rather ignore those pesky CNN notifications.

Responsive image
News & Politics

She successfully manipulated an entire city into believing she was royalty, but the $62,000 debt on a credit card told a different story.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Sounds

Eminem’s sound effects in ‘Kill You’ sparked conversations about whether gunshot-like sound effects are appropriate in the wake of mass shootings.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The 45th president spurred more than his fair share of controversy at the 44th G7 Summit shortly before his meeting with Kim Jong Un.

Responsive image
Culture, News & Politics

Net neutrality has now officially been repealed, and nobody knows exactly what the future holds for internet usage.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The home rental service allows individuals to register their homes as emergency shelters, bringing new meaning to ‘loving thy neighbor.’

Responsive image
News & Politics

Facebook and Twitter dominate today’s social media landscape, but with bad press popping up left and right, it might not stay that way forever.

Responsive image
News & Politics

How the predominantly Catholic country defied centuries-old doctrine.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Since 1999, suicide rates have risen nearly 30 percent.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Samantha Bee’s apology to Ivanka Trump was the first real ‘I’m Sorry’ I have heard in a while.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Just feel the Bern and imagine the flames of Bernie Sanders waging war on the status quo, eliminating student debt and leading the United States with honesty and integrity.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Fashion icon Kate Spade hid her issues with mental illness behind her bubbly public image for decades.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Trump’s surprising choice to pardon an old woman serving time for drug offenses is good news — but don’t expect big changes out of his administration.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Men are often removed from the conversation and are now left without certain rights that women have been granted.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Trump might be able to do some good if he can muster an ounce of diplomacy.

Responsive image
News & Politics

He could pardon himself if he wanted to — not that he has to! — but he could.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The film, which was shown to Starbucks workers during their anti-bias training, offers a poignant look into the struggles of African Americans.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Now, finally, the Miss America pageant can finally be about the contestants’ personalities.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Screens

Reid is just the latest in a string of TV personalities to be caught in a freedom of speech issue.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The iconic fashion designer was found in her apartment Tuesday morning.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Sounds

R. Kelly and XXXTentacion, both of whom were targeted by the policy, actually saw their streams rise during the probation.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The verdict provides little insight as to how far the Constitution protects religious liberties and same-sex rights.

Responsive image
News & Politics

If this can happen to an FBI agent, it could easily happen to anyone.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Facebook will remove this section after complaints surrounding fake news and restriction of conservative content.

Responsive image
News & Politics

SESTA/FOSTA, the new bill passed by the Senate, is endangering the sex work community through its harmful generalizations.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Through the financial assistance of the Evans Scholarship, dedicated caddies gain the opportunity to attend college free-of-charge.

Responsive image
Culture, News & Politics

Rather than fall in line with traditional Catholic doctrine, the first ever pope from the Americas is forging new territory with an old message.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The Kent State graduate used her college graduation photos to promote her answer to the gun crisis in America: arm the students.

Responsive image
News & Politics

With his term not even half complete, Trump’s environmental legacy has the potential to be the worst of any modern president.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Innovative startup E6PR has created edible six-pack rings, but do the environmental benefits justify the higher production cost?

Responsive image
News & Politics

If even their best baristas routinely misspell customer names, then a half-day of training probably won’t solve much.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Hateful communities of men have been forming at alarming rates across the country.

Responsive image
News & Politics

In light of a new policy for the National Football League, controversy surrounding kneeling during the National Anthem continues.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The less attended and publicized hearing provided disturbing insights into Cambridge Analytica, Facebook and free speech.

Responsive image
News & Politics

What does it mean to lose 1,500 children anyway?

Responsive image
News & Politics

Recent breakthroughs in 20th-century murder cases have led to a new debate over police access to genealogy databases and privacy.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Volunteers at Siena College are using 3D printing technology to create prosthetic limbs for children.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Recent actions from the governments of the United States and Israel might signal a shift in the fate of the popular two-state solution.

Responsive image
News & Politics

In a time when even the cold facts are questioned, journalists may find strength in embracing subjectivity — and breaking journalistic conventions.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Student Andrew Schneidawind wanted to show politicians the fear that students and teachers live through every day.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The league’s controversial decision to ban the protest might just lead to further political activism.

Responsive image
News & Politics

There’s never been something like this before.

Responsive image
News & Politics

De Blasio has told the NYPD to come up with a plan to stop the police from wasting their time making ‘unnecessary’ arrests for pot.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The Houston football star has a history of altruism when it comes to his adopted city.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Uber recently changed its policies on sexual assault, giving victims a platform to speak out.

Responsive image
News & Politics

In health care, despite decades of scientific advancement, systematic sexism is still alive and well — unlike the women it’s killing.

Responsive image
Culture, News & Politics

Are clickbait and biases the future of mainstream news outlets?

Responsive image
News & Politics

Gun control has become a hot-button issue for primaries across the country.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Including the Sutherland Springs shooting and Austin bombings, nearly 40 Texans have died from domestic terrorism since November.

Responsive image
College, News & Politics

The university will reportedly have to use student tuition to finance the agreement.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Incels are making headlines with shocking acts of terror, but where does the incel philosophy stem from?

Responsive image
College, News & Politics

By creating The American Agora within the university, students of American University are promoting ideological diversity throughout their campus.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Although the water is technically considered safe, Flint residents do not trust the water until all the pipes are replaced.

Responsive image
News & Politics

The controversial decision marks a break with decades of diplomatic precedence.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Kilauea is happening now, but here are other volcanoes that people should have their eye on.

Responsive image
News & Politics, Sounds

Has the rapper’s recent behavior robbed him of his artistic achievements?

Responsive image
College, News & Politics

Across the country, majors and standardized curricula are becoming a relic of the past.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Sun’s out, panels out.

Responsive image
News & Politics

After the death of a bulldog on a United flight in March, PETA and other animal rights activists have rallied against the airline.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Maybe he’s on to something after all?

Responsive image
News & Politics

While Trump criticized the agreement as being too lenient on Iran, critics fear the retreat will antagonize diplomacy efforts.

Responsive image
Culture, News & Politics

New theories have emerged in favor of the flat Earth, or so Flat-Earthers say.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Responsive image
News & Politics

America is witnessing a disaster unfold in real-time at the hands of Rudy Giuliani.

Responsive image
News & Politics

Last year, the president broke a 16-year-old tradition by refusing to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, as anti-immigrant policies have continued to define his presidency.

Responsive image
Culture, News & Politics

The organization allowed girls into its ranks, but with plenty of planned segregation.

Responsive image
College, News & Politics

According to William H. McRaven, UT’s departing chancellor and the man responsible for the assassination of Bin Laden, there’s no harder gig.

Responsive image