Imagine a modern, digital classroom scene embodying the spirit of VU Online University. In the foreground, a diverse group of students are engaged in

Why Should I Choose VU Online University? 

Today's guide covers everything you must know when choosing VU online university, including its benefits and who it is best suited to. 

Are you considering studying with VU online university and want to know more about them? Maybe you are considering online studies and want to know the benefits? Or are you curious and want to know more? 

Well, we are here with the answers you need. What Is VU Online?

VU Online is an online university providing you with flexible access to courses. They offer courses in business, finance, healthcare, and teaching, helping you to make a career change, progress in your current career, or enhance your knowledge. Their postgraduate courses are recognised across the country, ensuring that your course will propel you to success. 

They use a unique learning model, which has won awards and allows you to study at a time that suits you. All of their courses are flexible, remote, and easy to access. VU Online offers plenty of support for its students, helping them achieve their goals. 

They have over twenty-five years of experience, a strong industry standing, and a reputation, allowing you to step into a new sector knowing you have the tools you need for success. VU Online has ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide and received awards for its employability in satisfaction surveys, so you know you can trust them with your education. 

What Are The Benefits Of Studying With VU Online?

There are several benefits to studying with VU Online, including flexibility, speed, and cost. We have outlined them below so you can learn more about VU Online. 

They Are Flexible 

VU Online’s courses are flexible, allowing you to complete them at your own pace. You can fit your studies around work, caring responsibilities, or other commitments, studying in hours that suit you. As all your classes and materials are online, you can study from anywhere, too! All you need is an internet connection and you can continue learning. 

The flexibility makes them an excellent choice for postgraduate students without the space to study full time. 

They Can Be Quicker 

Compared to physical universities, VU Online courses can be completed in less time. Their award winning study model allows you to qualify quickly, working through one unit at a time. Instead of juggling multiple units and assessments, you focus on one at a time, helping you to complete one task without worrying about another. It helps you complete the course quicker, without any additional stress. 

They Can Be Cheaper 

VU Online’s courses can also be cheaper than physical universities, making postgraduate education more accessible for all. The reduced prices allow you to progress or start a new career without worrying about the financial implications. You can also pay per unit as you go, spreading the cost further. 

There are also subsidies in place for some nursing courses, making it even more affordable for students. 

There Is Plenty Of Support

With VU Online, you have better access to support. You can reach out for support seven days a week through email, phone, or video call. You can also speak to students or your course facilitator to gain advice, answer any queries, and receive feedback. 

Despite studying alone, you can feel like part of a community with plenty of support to help you through your studies. You can also make use of group pages and discussion forums where you can meet other students in your course, discuss ideas, and help each other through assessments. 

They Are Industry Focused 

VU Online offers industry-focused courses emphasising how to use your knowledge in a real-life environment. The theories you are taught are placed in context, and you are routinely allowed to put them into practice. By learning this way, you are prepared for the world of work, allowing you to enter your new career or progress without feeling unprepared.

The industry focus sets the courses apart from others, making it a fine choice for working professionals. 

Why Should I Choose VU Online? 

You should choose VU Online if you are looking for a flexible way to complete your postgraduate studies. The variety of courses on offer means there’s something for everyone, allowing you to find your new career or progress in your current one. VU Online is a good option if you want to fund your postgraduate studies on a budget, work through the course one unit at a time, and gain industry-focused skills that will help with your career.