Photo by Aly Michalka (@iamaly) on Instagram

‘Phil of The Future’ Reunion? Aly Michalka Shares Photos of Cast Reunion

Almost 20 years later, the heartwarming 'Phil of the Future' reunion entices fans.

Blast from the past (and the future?) Former Disney Channel stars Raviv Ullman, Aly Michalka, and Amy Bruckner reunite for a sweet Instagram post.

Musician and actress, Aly Michalka, took to Instagram to share new photos of herself with sister and musical partner, AJ Michalka, and former costars, Raviv Ullman and Amy Bruckner.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Aly Michalka (@iamaly)

The trio starred in the Disney Channel series, “Phil of the Future” (2004-2006) which follows Phil Diffy (Ullman) as he and his sister, Pim (Bruckner), adjust to life in 2004 after crash landing in their time machine from 2121. There, he meets and befriends Keely (Michalka), and so begins the slow romantic burn of a high school romance. The series ends in the Diffy’s repairing their time machine and Phil returning to 2121, but not without a goodbye kiss from long lost love, Keely.

In the post, shared to her Instagram page, Michalka writes:

“20.5 years of friendship? Mickey is shook right now 🪄”

Along with the former castmates is Aly’s sister, AJ Michalka, who famously performs alongside Aly as the musical duo Aly & AJ, and (formerly) 78Violet. The two starred in Disney Channel Original MovieCow Belles” and released numerous albums under Hollywood Records before moving on independently. Their hit song “Potential Breakup Song” sounds just as fresh and biting almost 20 years later. Just this year, Aly & AJ released an alt-pop album this year, entitled “With Love From.”

While Bruckner has led a rather quiet life, graduating from UCLA Law School, Ullman can be seen in numerous projects throughout the past few years. Ullman now focuses on the behind-the-scenes productions, sharing his photography and thoughts via Instagram.

Should we expect a “Phill of the Future” reboot soon? Only time (and Mickey) will tell.

“Phil of the Future” is streaming now on Disney+.