birthstone

How Your Zodiac Sign and Birthstone Can Help With Your Studying

Sometimes you need to take whatever help you can get.

Every one of us has our special interests, hobbies and habits. Many external and internal factors have, over the years, helped shape our behaviors and our outlook on life. However, since before the dawn of civilization, we humans have looked to the stars to find meaning, to predict the future, and to answer some of our most intimate questions.

Furthermore, each zodiac has its special birthstone that allows people to find a deeper connection as well as find direction and the motivation needed to succeed in life. And the zodiac can help point you to your special birthstone.

But what exactly is a birthstone? Well, it is a stone that represents your month of birth. Sometimes a month could have more than a single birthstone and each of these will have its special meaning for someone who was born in the month of the birthstone.

The following is a list of birthstones and their months:

• January — Garnet
  • February — Amethyst
  • March — Aquamarine, Bloodstone
  • April — Diamond
  • May — Emerald
  • June — Moonstone, Pearl, Alexandrite
  • July — Ruby
  • August — Peridot, Sardonyx
  • September — Sapphire
  • October – Opal, Tourmaline
  • November — Citrine, Topaz
  • December — Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon

Wearing your birthstone before you embark on a journey, project or even before going to work is thought to bring you good luck, success as well as ward off bad karma. And this is exactly why you may need to consider wearing your birthstone when studying for your exams.

Amethyst, for instance, can help give you courage. If your birth month is February, you will be able to face your studies and exams without fear, giving it your all and improving your chances of success.

Emerald, which is the birthstone of May, signifies wisdom, patience and growth. It can help provide the wearer with the savviness needed to go through their studies and to do so, not only effectively, but efficiently as well.

Pearl the June birthstone signifies love and passion. This very same passion can be used in your studies to provide you with the motivation you need to see it through, so just wear a pearl. Another birthstone that can provide the motivation and passion needed in studies is the July birthstone, ruby.

Peridot is the birthstone for those born in August. It symbolizes strength both mental and physical. You will need mental strength when you are studying to help you adhere to your schedule and success in your school work.

Sapphire, on the other hand, is a symbol of both purity and wisdom. To study effectively you will need to be wise. This will help you make the most of your time when preparing for your coming exams.

Final Thoughts

Above are just a few of the ways the different birthstones can help with your studying. It is not an easy task to adhere to a schedule and to pass your exams. However, by incorporating your birthstone, you can gain the motivation, wisdom and luck needed to succeed in your studies.