Man workng out and flexing muscles.
Photo by Dollar Gill on Unsplash

A Brief Introduction to the CJC-1295, Ipamorelin, and GHRP-2 Blend

The natural regulator of somatotropin's growth hormone is called growth hormone-releasing hormone or GHRH.

What exactly is the CJC-1295 Peptide?

The duplication of this hormone or the discovery of probable hormone derivatives has been an important focus of research studies for a long time. Because its presentation may aid research models lacking in growth hormones, this objective is being pursued with that intention.

One of these findings, CJC-1295, is the product of these investigations. It is a maleimido derivative of the GHRH’s first 29 amino acid sequences. Because of its low molecular weight, CJC-1295 is more soluble and simpler to create on a wide scale than similar compounds. It has been hypothesized that CJC-1295 may still carry out every required function that GHRH is responsible for. This is one of the distinguishing features that sets it apart from similar derivatives.

CJC-1295 and the Production of Growth Hormone

The potential impact of presenting CJC-1295 on growth hormone release is considered to be unique from that of other growth hormone secretagogues, and this difference may be broken down into two main categories.

In the first place, CJC-1295 has been suggested to hasten the rate at which circulating growth hormone levels rise. As suggested by research studies, a single presentation of CJC-1295 may raise mice’s growth hormone (GH) levels to approximately two to nine times the usual amount within two hours. Investigations purport that CJC-1295 may speed up, reaching the natural peaks and troughs of growth hormone (GH) concentration that sync with the circadian cycle.

Second, as a result of the natural mode of action that it has, the CJC-1295 peptide is hypothesized to be responsible for the growth hormone levels reaching their physiologic peak while at the same time ensuring that the process remains under control. Due to the nature of this process, it is purported that the compound may ensure that levels are never allowed to reach a concentration at which they may begin to have unwanted effects.

Potential Properties of CJC-1295 Peptide

• Possible measures of vitality
• Possible improvement of mental processes and functions
• Possible sexual compulsion
• A possibly quicker rate of metabolism
• Possible improvements in skin elasticity

What exactly is the Ipamorelin Peptide?

Ipamorelin compound is a selective ghrelin receptor agonist with a high affinity for binding to ghrelin receptors. Studies suggest it may work by stimulating the release of the hormone ghrelin. This compound is believed to be one of the most specific growth hormone secretagogues recently speculated to stimulate growth hormone production. Investigations purport that it may also have a variety of impacts on other essential hormones. These include follicle-stimulating hormone, prolactin, ACTH, luteinizing hormone, thyroid-stimulating hormone, cortisol, and luteinizing hormone.

Potential Properties of Ipamorelin Peptide

• It has been suggested to cause a decrease in body weight of between 5% and 10% by regulating hunger
• It may contribute up to a 10% increase in total lean body mass
• It may enhance the suppleness of the skin and minimize wrinkle depth
• It may contribute to an improvement in cognitive performance by facilitating normal cycles and patterns of sleep
• It may lower the chance of developing cardiovascular complications by protecting the heart
• It may have an anti-aging impact
• It may improve bone health by increasing bone mineral density and overall bone mineral content
• It may encourage muscle tissue development by blocking the catabolic effects of glucocorticoids, which are responsible for the loss of muscle mass

What exactly is the GHRP-2 Peptide?

Pralmorelin, also known as GHRP-2, is a growth hormone secretagogue. Studies suggest that it may operate on the pituitary gland in a mode analogous to GHRH, potentially stimulating growth hormone production. As a test peptide, it was one of the earliest growth hormone secretagogues ever developed. Investigations purport that the gastrointestinal tract may have ghrelin receptors regulated by GHRP-2, which may bind to these receptors. Studies are now being conducted to investigate its potential impact on the sleep cycle, the development of muscles, the control of hunger, and the modulation of immunological function.

Potential Properties of GHRP-2 Peptide

• GHRP-2 has been suggested to promote increased muscle development in research studies. GHRP-2 is hypothesized to be responsible for inactivating atrogin-1 and MuRF, essential regulators in the pathways leading to muscle atrophy and deterioration. Second, it is speculated to raise IGF-1 levels, increasing the protein deposited in the muscles.
• It may stimulate both the appetite and the consumption of food
• By inhibiting apoptosis, GHRP-2 may help to prevent cardiovascular diseases from developing in the heart
• The possible stimulation of the thymus by GHRP-2, the organ responsible for developing T cells, may help strengthen the immune system CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin & GHRP-2 Blend is available for sale at Biotech Peptides.

References

[i] Ionescu M, Frohman LA. Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Dec;91(12):4792-7. doi: 10.1210/jc.2006-1702. Epub 2006 Oct 3. PMID: 17018654.

[ii] Jetté L, Léger R, Thibaudeau K, Benquet C, Robitaille M, Pellerin I, Paradis V, van Wyk P, Pham K, Bridon DP. Human growth hormone-releasing factor (hGRF)1-29-albumin bioconjugates activate the GRF receptor on the anterior pituitary in rats: identification of CJC-1295 as a long-lasting GRF analog. Endocrinology. 2005 Jul;146(7):3052-8. doi:10.1210/en.2004-1286. Epub 2005 Apr 7. PMID: 15817669.

[iii] Johansen PB, Nowak J, Skjaerbaek C, Flyvbjerg A, Andreassen TT, Wilken M, Orskov H. Ipamorelin, a new growth-hormone-releasing peptide, induces longitudinal bone growth in rats. Growth Horm IGF Res. 1999 Apr;9(2):106-13. doi: 10.1054/ghir.1999.9998. PMID: 10373343.

[iv] Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH. Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Nov;139(5):552-61. doi: 10.1530/eje.0.1390552. PMID: 9849822.

[v] Phung LT, Inoue H, Nou V, Lee HG, Vega RA, Matsunaga N, Hidaka S, Kuwayama H, Hidari H. The effects of growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2) on the release of growth hormone and growth performance in swine. Domest Anim Endocrinol. 2000 Apr;18(3):279-91. doi: 10.1016/s0739-7240(00)00050-3. PMID: 10793268.

[vi] Chen C, Pullar M, Loneragan K, Zhang J, Clarke IJ. Effect of growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2) and GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) on the the cAMP levels and GH release from cultured acromegalic tumours. J Neuroendocrinol. 1998 Jun;10(6):473-80. doi:10.1046/j.13652826.1998.00233.x. PMID: 9688350.