Peter Parker / Spider-Man on the side of the bus

How Would Peter Parker Pass His Exams If an Emergency Came Up?

Spider-Man has to do his homework, just like anybody else.

Although most of us see Peter Parker and instantly think of Spider-Man and how he spends most of his time saving the world, it’s easy to forget that he’s just a teenage boy.

Aside from being one of the world’s most well-known superheroes and a regular character in the Marvel Universe, he also goes to school and has to take exams — just like the rest of us — and is thus all too familiar with the worry about getting CPM homework help for his educational program.

However, unlike most other students out there, he also has the responsibility of keeping the whole world safe from the likes of Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Green Goblin and Mysterio by using his Spider-Sense.

It’s pretty hard to pass your exams if you spend the whole semester saving the world!

So what do you think Peter Parker does to pass his exams, even when an emergency comes up? Let’s find out.

Top Tips To Help You Pass Your Exams

If Peter Parker can pass all of his exams, so can you! Here are some of the tips that you can learn that Spider-Man would probably use to pass his exams, even if an emergency came up.

Prepare in advance

There’s a saying that goes, “Failing to prepare is preparing to fail,” and it couldn’t be more correct — test preparation is an extremely important part of passing your exams. As Max Malak said, planning is an extra-useful study skill that many students disregard.

Procrastination isn’t an option when you never know what could come up. For most of us it might be an unexpected piece of additional homework or a family event that you can’t get out of, rather than an unexpected visit from a supervillain like Spider-Man has to deal with.

Make sure you pay attention in class, keep your notes organized and regularly test yourself throughout the semester so that you feel prepared when it comes to your final exams. This way, if something comes up right before the big test, you don’t have to worry about not getting your grade.

Look for alternative ways to get extra credit

Do your professors and teachers allow you to gain extra credit throughout the year that can help you get a high final grade, even if you do end up missing an exam or not completing a test?

This could come in very useful for people like Peter Parker and Mary Jane, who get caught up with emergencies all the time, but it could also be good for other students too.

Your teacher may allow you to do extra work or complete bonus questions in an assignment to increase your scores so that if an emergency does come up, you don’t have to worry as much.

Not every teacher will allow you to do this, but we’re sure that saving the world is a pretty good reason to get some extra credit from your teachers.

Find a study buddy in your classes

Remember that you’re not alone when it comes to studying; you have a whole class of potential study buddies that can work together to help you get the grades you need.

Studying with other people is often a very good studying technique as you can ask questions, explain things to other people and work things out as a group so that you all gain a better understanding of the topic you’re working on.

So speak to your classmates, find a time in the week that you’re all free to meet up, and start as early in the semester as you can so you’re ahead of everyone else.

Study wisely

When you don’t have a lot of time to work on an exam, or if you frequently find yourself a target for bad guys, you want to make sure that when you are studying, you’re doing so in the most effective way.

You may find that after reading a big, long textbook, you don’t really remember much of what you read. This is because this isn’t the most effective way to study and won’t help you to retain any information.

Here are some alternative ways that you can study that are far more effective than simply reading a textbook:

• The SQ3R Method to help you identity and retain important facts;
  • Retrieval Practice where you try to recall information at a later time;
  • Spaced Practice where you study in shorter bursts, over a longer period of time;
  • The Feynman Technique where you try and find the simplest way to explain a topic or concept;
  • Leitner System which uses flashcards to help you remember important facts and figures.

Ask for extra time for assignments

The final way that Peter Parker might be able to pass his exams if an emergency comes up is by asking his teachers for extra time to complete his assignments. This may not be something he always needs, but it will be extremely useful when he’s out fighting crime when an assignment is due.

Most teachers will allow you to have extra time on your assignments if you have a good reason why, but you’ll often also need a parent or guardian to confirm why you need extra time — so we’re sure Peter Parker could ask for this confirmation from Aunt May.

Depending on your teacher, you may be able to get an extension of a few days, or even a  week. This will not only take the pressure off trying to hand in your essay on time, but will also allow you to make sure your assignment is completely perfect before handing it in.

Final Words

Those are the ways that Peter Parker would pass his exams if an emergency came up, but they’re also great tips for any students to follow who are worried about falling behind in their school or college work.

Do you think you could pass your exams if an emergency came up?