screenshot of Daniel from No Time To Die

‘No Time To Die’: Why Daniel Craig’s Latest James Bond Sequel Is a Must-Watch

Old fans and newcomers alike are clamoring over the most recent addition to the super-spy franchise.

The latest James Bond movie, “No Time to Die released on Sept. 30 in theatres worldwide and is getting an excellent response. The Cary Joji Fukunaga directed film is Daniel Craig’s last Bond movie and has wonderful on-screen actors and villain pairing. The critics have already given it a rating of 4.5/5, and it is hitting the American market as the No.1 movie currently.

The movie has netted $300 million globally. The film is running in 66 markets with Universal Pictures and has made its mark in major markets like Russia and France. The IMAX opening for the movie at the theaters proved to be the best since the release of “Rise of Skywalker.”

Background to “No Time To Die”

The movie had already been in discussion for some time before its release because it is Daniel Craig’s last movie as James Bond. It makes the movie a special one too. A glimpse of the movie’s story is James Bond (Daniel Craig) has left active service and is leading a peaceful life in Jamaica. However, Bond is pulled back into the world of espionage and finds himself trying to solve the mystery of Project Heracles.

The more he gets into the depth of the case, the more things start to become complicated. One of his old friends, Felix Leiter, from the CIA, has brought this project to him for help. For this mission, he must rescue a kidnapped scientist, but the rapid-fire events that follow one after another make the movie enjoyable; one can also see sophisticated and advanced weaponry, always a treat in James Bond films.

James Bond 007 has ruled movie theaters for six decades, with many actors playing the iconic role one after another. The first Bond movie was released in 1962 with the name “Dr. No,” and after that, there has been no looking back. There are officially six on-screen Bonds: Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig.

The action and direction of all the famous James Bond movies have garnered much appreciation from fans across the globe. One great example is the adaptation of Ian Fleming’s first James Bond novel, “Casino Royale,” written in 1953. The spy thriller released in 2006, and Craig was the actor then.

This movie even made the casino games famous among James Bond fans, especially the game of roulette. If you are a Bond fan, head to play live roulette online at a reputable casino. If lucky, you can win a good amount of money and entertain yourself too. In regards to “No Time To Die,” ‘Venom’ released at the same time, but it slipped to second place with the movie-making $141 million for the first two weeks.

Will There Be Another James Bond Movie?

Well, there was much hue and cry around this James Bond movie for some time, and it has become an international hit very quickly. Even the earnings fetched by “No Time To Die” is 31% more than the last release, “Spectre.” However, all the fans are now looking forward to answers to new questions, the biggest being: Who will be the next James Bond? Is the movie franchise at a crossroads after Daniel Craig? Will the James Bond series go forward? All these questions are being discussed by movie critics and fans alike.

Whatever the thing may be, Bond is an eternal brand that will leave its mark on fans for a long time. The Bond movies are one of the most influential movies ever made and will rule people’s minds for a long time.