TV & Film

Responsive image
Screens x

While the show previously addressed other political issues, no other topic has been granted as much screen time as Mateo’s undocumented status.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Take a look at online fads and current trends with this up-and-coming YouTuber.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Defeat the boss level with bae at your side.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Many are questioning whether new games could live up to expectations as the company struggles to keep them engaged.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Can HBO finally make an adaptation that will make Alan Moore proud?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Sustainability and fair prices — what’s not to love?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Nintendo is transforming the landscape of eSports.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The debut of a new wrestling show has sparked a ratings war with WWE.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From using tragedy for political gain to assassination attempts, Netflix’s new show pulls out all the stops to make us look twice at politics.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From murder mysteries, serial killers and organ harvesters, where will this show go next in its fourth season? Watch out, spoilers ahead.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Will new King-inspired works be as good as the classics?

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds /// Thoughts x

It’s finally become less weird to get caught listening to strangers whispering soothing noises in your ear.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get updated on ‘The Crown,’ ‘Stranger Things’ and ‘Jojo Rabbit’ in a minute or less with these short teasers.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Pilot season is here. Here’s a guide to what you should see or skip this fall.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Students x

The test is headed for a digital future. Are you prepared for this brave new world?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The teenage witch and her friends deserve more recognition for their newest incarnation.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This clever combination of the stealth and point-and-click subgenres encourages a penchant for mayhem.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This binge-worthy show takes viewers through the ups and downs of motherhood, attempting to balance pressing issues with humor.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Set in an open field, this King-adaption boasts an unusual antagonist that still keeps audiences on the edge of their seats.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The genre is quickly approaching the point of over-saturation.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

This show is both educational and entertaining, if you can believe it.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

You can’t cram all that info into your brain without taking a break. Check out these four games to give your mind a chance to recharge.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The long-running reality show’s season finale — which finally looked at some of its problematic issues — was actually good.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The confirmation of the YouTuber’s makeup palette have fans waiting in anticipation.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens /// Sounds /// Thoughts x

Just because you can consume it doesn’t mean it was made for you.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The brand-new trailer takes us into an enchanted forest!

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

In sharing his HIV-positive status in his new memoir, the ‘Queer Eye’ star opens up an important dialogue.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Amazon Prime’s animated show asks the hard question: terror or routine, which would you choose?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Watching episodes of your favorite show back to back is changing the television landscape; it might be harming your enjoyment too.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Even as a faulty film, the idea behind the Zach Galifianakis vehicle communicates a lot about culture and society.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Looking and feeling good on a budget? These YouTubers have got you.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This new space adventure combines character development and a fantastic setting to show off Gray’s mastery of the genre and storytelling.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The dark charm of ‘Riverdale’ is being outshone by newcomers like ‘Euphoria.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Her skyrocket to stardom, ‘Fleabag,’ may be over, but the actress/writer/producer is only shining brighter.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Here’s something else to binge on, aside from Halloween candy.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Fans (and haters) take their opinions to social media during the show’s premiere.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Saul is great, but ‘Breaking Bad’ fans have missed Jesse and Co.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Whether romanticized or condemned, serial killers are a staple of today’s Americana. But when, and how, did the fascination with society’s most deviant begin?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Here’s a look at other sitcoms that could follow the lead of the ‘Office Ladies,’ which features Pam and Angela from ‘The Office.’ 

By

Responsive image
Screens x

It feels like I’ve grown up beside the ‘Gilmore Girls’ character. I never really thought I’d end up here, but I’m so glad I did.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Shia LaBeouf and newcomer Zack Gottsagen echo ‘Huckleberry Finn’ in this movie that’s equal parts tearjerker and laugh-out-loud comedy. 

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The record-tying 14th season will undoubtedly get real weird with it.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This show isn’t afraid to address just how awkward and confusing intimacy can be. 

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix animated sitcom has broken many taboos around sex, puberty and so much else.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Through laughs and tears, here’s why you should follow Leigh’s journey through grief after the sudden death of her husband.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Asian American comedian moves from backstage to center stage.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

We stan popular influencers who take the time to discuss important issues and break taboos.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Baltimore-based comedian and filmmaker is a horror and comedy auteur who will leave you unsettled.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

‘Star Wars’ fans rejoice. It’s time to see what happens to the Jedi master between the creation of Darth Vader and the beginning of ‘A New Hope.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Can we please move on from ‘Game of Thrones’ now?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The pup and his friends have been in quite a few sticky situations in their 50-year career.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

A recent trend in popular culture may indicate a growing fear of those with too much power.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Even if it’s 100 degrees outside where you live.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Whether the rest of us knew what was in store, Aaron Sorkin seemed able to predict it. 

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Everyone’s seen casinos in the movies, but could a few of these films be exaggerating some of the more outrageous moments?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Amethyst Schaber answers questions and busts myths about autism in their YouTube series.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This visually-impaired YouTuber is offering up both awesome entertainment and some insight into her world.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The comedian’s latest special uses offensive humor to deliver messages that are provoking discussions across the country.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While it might have failed as a horror movie, it definitely succeeded as a touching drama-thriller-comedy.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

It’s neither the best nor the worst adaptation of Stephen King’s novels.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Critics are calling the upcoming DC film a ‘masterpiece.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Stand by for the upcoming seventh season of this series.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Consider investing in a quality phone grip to avoid shattering your mobile devices.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Nothing but respect for MY demonically possessed feminist queen.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

In a time when so many seem embroiled in pessimism, there’s something out there that speaks to hope.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

A frightening fantasy by one of Japan’s greatest horror writers mirrors disturbing realities within our own world.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With a small budget but a monstrous fan base, the Boulet Brothers’ alternative drag competition showcases the multifaceted world of drag art that RuPaul leaves out of her show.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The new Travis Scott documentary has some fun moments, but avoids deeper insights into the rapper’s life.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This rom-com does nothing to renovate the category, and that’s okay.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Will the star-studded series help the new streaming service succeed?

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

This movie looks at ambition, mental health, creativity, complacency and how they all connect.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

HBO welcomes yet another gem of a TV show to their lineup.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With the school year well on its way, we’re in search of new ways to distract ourselves from those 10-page essays and hours of work.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Her sense of adventure and urge to discover earned her a special place on this show.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

‘The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance’ captures the essence of the original movie while building new characters and plot.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

If you can’t afford the plane ticket, just sit back on the couch and check out these movies.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With filming already underway, here is a way-too-early look at what could happen in the next installment of Amazon Prime’s sleeper hit.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Spoiler alert: Tom Holland’s Spider-Man will no longer be a part of Marvel’s Phase Four.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Funeral pot brownies, a chips shop set aflame and a British boy at an Irish girls school — these teens are wreaking comedic havoc on their small northern Irish town.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Here’s your own pocket fortune teller.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

But you should watch all the Studio Ghibli movies anyway.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With exciting world-building and a unique commentary on social issues, ‘Carnival Row’ is another solid effort by Amazon Prime.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

And why are these questions keeping me up at night?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

They’ve gotten away with murder for six years — but wait, who died?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Sure, it’s fun to play video games, but how about making them?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Set in a world where fairies and humans live side-by-side yet far from together, this book is full of romance, suspense and political tension that reflects the issues of our own world.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Thanks to Michael Scott, things are about to get awkward.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After six seasons, we still crave more.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The charm of ‘Animal Crossing’ is mixed with the exploration of ‘Breath of the Wild’ in this warm and pleasant indie game.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These films just don’t have the same appeal in live action.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The series captivates its audience once again with unnerving criminals and profilers who are confronted with the darkest parts of humanity. Spoilers ahead.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With great intellectual property comes great responsibility.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Wizards and witches and warlocks, oh my!

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The evil empire of entertainment strikes back after failing to resurrect its troublesome franchise.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

This generations-spanning anime and manga provides nearly endless hours of inspiring entertainment for those with the courage to take the dive.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Screens /// Thoughts x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

And take notes!

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Which character are you?

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

As the subtext says, but how will it end?

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Here’s your own pocket fortune teller.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

After six seasons, we still crave more.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Having a mental illness is not easy to face alone.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

The film, based on the Jersey-born artist’s highly influential music, ultimately falls flat on its face.

Responsive Image

If you’ve ever considered counseling but can’t make the commitment, online therapy provides similar benefits with half the hassle.

Responsive Image

If only to give us something to discuss, until the first episode premieres on Sept. 18.

Responsive Image

The latest installment of the ‘Gears of War’ franchise promises to bring a fresh perspective to the classic third-person shooter.

Responsive Image

Meet the gaming group that broke Kickstarter records.

Responsive Image

Even without Spider-Man, Disney’s on track to own the world.

Responsive Image

Does the film measure up to all the hype its name suggests?

Responsive Image

Sometimes, it’s more about the player than the game.

Responsive Image

Bring a box of tissues because tears will be shed.

Responsive Image

There are two sides to casting age-inappropriate actors.

Responsive Image

Baumbach’s His and Hers trailers will hit you in the feels.

Responsive Image

Jennifer Kent’s film is unrelenting in its graphic depictions of savage brutality, but its meticulous attention to historical detail weaves a colonial story unlike any other.

Responsive Image

A worthy effort, despite a few fumbles

Responsive Image

That’s good eating.

Responsive Image

In the era of reality TV, ‘Bring the Funny’ manages to be one of the sharpest, most entertaining competition shows of the decade.

Responsive Image

If you find yourself giving up on fantasy football and vowing to never return after Week 5, this is the guide for you.

Responsive Image

After being purchased by Automattic, the parent company of popular blogging site WordPress, the iconic site may mount an unforeseen comeback.

Responsive Image

Sanders’ diagnosis? You need to rethink social media.