News & Politics

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Canadians mourn the loss of 16 people who died in the Humboldt Broncos bus crash, with the Saskatchewanian families affected receiving overwhelming support.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Nothing reflects a bright future quite like 947 solar panels.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The non-lethal shooting has raised questions about what campus police should and should not be able to do.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Call them what you want to, but the vape gods are here to stay.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After decades of silently dealing with low wage and under-equipped working environment, teachers in Kentucky and Oklahoma have decided to raise their voice.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Opponents are using ignorance to justify killing black women. Luckily there are ways to stop these attacks from happening.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The alleged incident, in conjunction with Larry Nassar’s felonies, paint the picture of a university intent on covering up the crimes of its athletics community.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The man accused of murdering college student Jacqueline Vandagriff says her dying caused him to ‘panic,’ dismember her body and light it on fire.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
News & Politics x

Room-scale VR allows participants to have an open-minded experience of journalism.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

In a controversial op-ed, columnist James Bovard refuted reports about food insecurity on college campuses, instead calling students ‘overweight and lazy.’

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Millions of people who downloaded the app ‘This is your Digital Life,’ as well as friends of those users, are set to receive messages in the coming days.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The Facebook CEO used the response ‘I’ll have someone on my team get back to you’ so many times that Twitter users created a drinking game out of it.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Being stopped by a police officer is definitely not a great way to end the day, especially if it’s just for broken taillights.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The party is grappling over whether to encourage calls for impeachment or ignore them, as both devalue the democratic process.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Educators across the country are calling for an end to the ‘war on public education,’ claiming their pay and funding have shrunk to impossibly low levels.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After years of dodging requests to appear before Congress, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg will finally answer their questions this week.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Andrew Dorogi, an economics major and senior at Amherst College in Massachusetts, died after falling onto train tracks in Mexico City.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Several uncommon elements of the April 3 shooting at YouTube headquarters have thrown analysts for a loop.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Stormy Daniels, the adult film star embroiled in a sex scandal with President Trump, should not be dismissed due to her profession.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After Snapchat’s horrible update, Instagram’s new algorithm and Facebook’s privacy scandals, should you start using Vero instead?

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

According to the suit, a ‘diversity quota’ at Harvard forces Asian-American students to score higher on the SAT just to be competitive with their white counterparts.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

At Pasadena City College, for instance, the number of students whose parents make more than $100,000 has increased from 197 in 2007 to 828 in 2017.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

President Trump is notoriously known for using gun violence to draw attention away from the lack of gun control in America.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Deadline broke a heated story accusing Nickelodeon money-maker Dan Schneider of abusing young stars in his own shows after a sudden exit.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

How Kenya’s ban of forced anal exams on suspected gay men can influence LGBT change.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The conservative media outlet, somewhat hypocritically, forced anchors nationwide to read a script designed to stoke fears of media bias.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon has proposed legislation for the Debt-Free College Act, which aims to combat mounting student debt.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The conservative vice president has been vocal about his opposition to the ‘gay agenda’ from the start of his political reign.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
News & Politics x

After losing a handful of national advertisers, Ingraham was suddenly feeling very apologetic.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The 22-year-old is the latest black man to be unjustly killed for a crime he had nothing to do with.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

In a statement, the president, whom 15 women have accused of sexual misconduct, implored audiences to heed the claims of sexual-abuse victims.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Given that the standard procedure is to shy away from such definitive language, Austin police chief Brian Manley’s statement took many by surprise.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The controversy is the latest in a series of blows to the reputation of the historic HBCU, whose president students are now demanding resign.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Middle Tennessee State University is the latest recipient of a grant from the foundation, which has a history of using such agreements to advance their political agenda.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The social media platform you loved in middle school isn’t what it used to be.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Students x

These careers are the most likely, statistically speaking, to help you become a billionaire.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Because it’s incredibly believable that the Parkland survivor would rip up the Constitution.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Until April 15, the planet Mercury will be in retrograde. Why does this matter? It doesn’t, not really — but astrologers will tell you otherwise.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The future of cryptocurrency looks potentially unstable, as government institutions and major advertising platforms warn against their risks.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Incorporating elements from multiple human rights movements, the March for Our Lives in New York continues to remind us of the urgent needs for social changes.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

As a 9-year-old in Topeka, Kansas, Linda Brown Thompson’s desire to go to school with her friends would later change the course of history.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Across the country, a handful of states and pioneering student groups have paved the way for no-cost tampons and other feminine hygiene products.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After the president’s first ban on transgender military service was struck down, the commander in chief has proposed an amended version of the first policy.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Don’t let people tell you that your vote does not matter. It does, especially if you are wishing for a change to happen.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The upcoming vote on Proposition 1 will not be cast in the traditional way since Anchorage has opted for the vote-by-mail system.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After discovering the breach two years ago, Facebook first moved to sue the news outlets intent on reporting it. Now, Zuckerberg is changing his tune.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

As long as we still have the ‘missed connections’ page, Craigslist romance will live on.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

I went to the March for Our Lives in Washington, D.C., on March 24th, and it will probably be the most important thing I’ve ever done.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The shooting, which occurred just days before the March for Our Lives protest and took the life of Jaelyn Wiley, is the 18th school shooting of 2018.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The University of Hawaii Maui College is taking advantage of its ample sunlight and conservation-minded student body to transition to renewable energy sources.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Can someone be a member of the LGBT+ community and still be homophobic? Absolutely, and it happens more often than you’d think.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Rihanna-1, Snapchat-0.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Jake Paul made a documentary titled ‘It’s Time to End School Shootings,’ but his efforts were too little, too late.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// TV & Film x

Former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are setting new communication standards for politicians now that they are in negotiations with Netflix.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The 24-year-old white male took his life yesterday, March 22, before he could be apprehended by the authorities.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Accidents or not, students rely on the ride-sharing app and are anticipating the advent of its self-driving fleet.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Is society ready to tackle sexual harassment in the workplace effectively?

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Despite their efforts, schools are struggling to keep up with the increasing rates of students with mental-health problems.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Investigators have begun to walk back the idea that the crimes are racially motivated, leaving detectives at a loss for a cause.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The proposal aims to reduce the amount of nicotine in cigarettes to just 20 percent of current levels.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The House GOP’s plan to change the federal-aid repayment system may cost community colleges when students drop out.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Ariana Kukors’s poignant letter helps bring to attention the years of sexual abuse in USA Swimming.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Several companies have posted about cutting ties with the NRA after the Marjory Stoneman Douglass shooting, and Amazon and Apple haven’t said anything.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

She may be one of the world’s most famous women, but was this too far?

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Doug Ford’s strong managerial qualities as a former business leader and commitment to his brother’s politics make him a good choice for the role.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Threats to your favorite teams, upcoming free-agents and more to look out for this season.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The Wing and spaces across the country and the globe have emerged to provide a modern-day women’s club for working ladies.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

On top of being perhaps the most celebrated mind of his generation, Hawking was also an acclaimed author and wit.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The crash, which has several confirmed casualties, will also affect the FIU community, many of whom are on spring break.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Serena Williams’s traumatic postnatal experience sheds light on an issue that has long plagued black women in America: maternal death.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The classic recipe has been a big hit for years, but maybe it’s time for the company to step foot in a new market.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

With the pervasive reality of gun violence in the United States, students need to have their voices heard on an issue that directly affects them

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

You might not be able to make it on March 24, but don’t worry; you can still promote the movement from your dorm room.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The 21-year-old, who is on the autism spectrum, was sent to jail based on suspicion that he carved a swastika and a racial slur into two Orange Coast College security vehicles.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

In response to the gun control protests at Washington, D.C., President Donald Trump proposed arming teachers. But would arming teachers change anything?

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Many of the 35 people who have left the White House previously held positions involving communications or worked closely with President Trump.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Each pair of shoes represents the life of a child taken by gun violence since the 2012 Newton shooting.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The bombings have killed two African-American males, aged 39 and 17, and have critically injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Reports indicate that Tillerson was unaware of his impending firing, which was announced as he was midway through a diplomatic trip through Africa.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

On its Instagram page, Hasta Muerte Coffee explained, ‘ … we are not alone saying police presence compromises our feelings of physical & emotional safety.’

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The programs pride themselves on offering a distinct kind of experience, one unavailable at any other school and often predicated on personal attention.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The laws grant both sides some of their requests, but leave no party completely happy.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The school’s Title IX coordinator is the daughter of the university president and has reportedly mishandled sexual assault on campus.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The debate between gun control proponents and gun owners wages on, but there are some valid points that debunk the arguments to continue current gun policy.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Saudi Arabian women have long been denied the same rights as men, but things will start to change in 2018.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Marist College revoked its most famous alum’s honorary degree, and others should follow suit.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The West Virginia teachers strike is over. The questions it raised are far from settled.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Boycotting Florida for spring break might succeed in bringing the nation’s attention to the issue of gun violence, but not without dire consequences.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Keep your eyes and ears on these young people because they represent a very active face of the millennials, inspiring and making changes with every of their word.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

One protestor left a note reading, ‘The guy moderating the talk is on my course and he’ll have a difficult time once the strike is over.’

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Nearly two years after the state legalized pot, marijuana was nearly impossible to buy. Today, things still aren’t much better.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

In a move geared toward graduating and sending more high school students to college, the Los Angeles district covered the cost for over 4,000 students.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College /// Culture /// News & Politics x

‘My sister and I shouldn’t have to relate the fact that we’ve both been abused,’ said the Michigan State freshman about Nassar.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

While the government won’t address the issues of gun laws, Bumble’s CEO, Whitney Wolfe, will.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The survivors of the Parkland Shooting are speaking out and speaking loud for change, standing for all the students in the United States.

By

Responsive image
TV & Film x

You can’t fully understand the world of cinema until you’ve seen each of these iconic classics.

TV & Film x

The meatballs are back, and they’ve hardly changed a bit.

Responsive image
TV & Film x

From emotional moments to action-packed scenes, ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ never disappoints its viewers.

Responsive image
TV & Film x

‘Street Fighter’ has been a popular fighting game series for decades, but would it translate well on the big screen? Or would fans be disappointed?

Responsive image
Responsive image

Film and television desperately needs to increase the representation of queer women.

Responsive image

Move over, ‘Big Brother.’ ‘Terrace House’ is here to stay.

Responsive image

The modern interpretation of an all-time loved American sitcom, ‘Roseanne’ is turning every head with its portrayal of social trends and politics.

Responsive image

The HBO sci-fi series makes viewers want to side with AI creations rather than humans.

Responsive Image

The 50th anniversary of ‘Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood’ is approaching. Here are some reasons to remember the man who made it possible.

Responsive Image

Yes, ‘Tangerine’ did it first, but still. This is the future of film.

Responsive Image

Disney’s new original movie ‘ZOMBIES’ provides its audience knowledge of the harsh realities of society both in the past and present.

Responsive Image

What you might have missed: plot holes and loopholes in the new trailer.

Responsive Image

The recent shutdown of 123Movies has dealt a major loss to pirate sites, but it is no guarantee that copyrighted contents will be protected from now on.

Responsive Image

These memorable TV series will do more than trigger your nostalgia; prepare to get addicted.

Responsive Image

The new feature film ‘Love, Simon’ has mainstreamed the gay experience in hopes to inspire more LGBTQ+ representation in films in the future.

Responsive Image

On one hand, the show seems to have a whitewashed cast, but on the other, it covers important adolescent issues.

Responsive Image

The VR film, which was produced by Darren Aronofsky, was purchased at Sundance in a record-breaking deal.

Responsive Image

With Netflix’s new ‘Chef’s Table: Pastry’ trailer, there is an obvious lack of female chefs and people are not having it.

Responsive Image

Netflix has become a hub for the most disturbing horror films in the genre. What movies live up to their reputation?

Responsive Image

Everyone’s favorite childhood teddy bear is making a comeback on the big screen.

Responsive Image

After six wonderfully hilarious seasons, FOX’s ‘New Girl’ starring Zooey Deschanel is coming to an end with its seventh and final eight-episode season

Responsive Image

‘Love, Simon’ is the 21st century romcom the LGBTQ community needed and deserved.

Responsive Image

Disney has made a resurgence in theaters with live-action remakes of their beloved films.

Responsive Image

‘Love, Simon’ is being hailed for its ‘revolutionary normalcy,’ but is appearing ‘normal’ all queer people can hope for on the silver screen?

Responsive Image

Is ‘Ready Player One’ the next blockbuster?

Responsive Image

The lovable mob family is coming to the big screen, and fans can’t wait.

Responsive Image

The hit series ‘Andi Mack’ offers a breath of fresh air for a network once drowning in despair due to consistently dipping ratings.

Responsive Image

You no longer have to rely on Jonathon Swift’s ambiguous humor to enjoy satire.

Responsive Image

Nickelodeon wants to provide more diverse programming one show at a time.

Responsive Image

The new YouTube Red series allows Asian representation to extend into mainstream media.

Responsive Image

Fans and contestants have noticed that the entertaining, drama-filled show is actually pretty controversial.

Responsive Image

The show is known for its groundbreaking material and disruption of social norms.

Responsive Image

Do you binge watch shows like ‘Grey’s Anatomy,’ ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ or ‘Scandal?’ If so, you may want to check out ABC’s new courtroom drama ‘For the People.’

Responsive Image

The new noir thriller ‘Thoroughbreds’ has all the makings of a cult classic and shows exactly what human nature is capable of when emptied of all emotion.

Responsive Image

Indulge yourself by turning on the TV and watching one of your favorite guilty pleasure shows.

Responsive Image

These documentaries will satisfy hard-core fans of the fashion industry with insights into the life and the creative process of the most iconic designers.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

I promise it’s not just another rip-off of ‘Monty Python and the Holy Grail.’

Responsive Image

Everyone needs a great love story and 17-year-old Simon is done keeping his straight.

Responsive Image

Since it’s clear now that there won’t be a ‘Friends’ movie, take solace by reliving these iconic moments from the hit ‘90s series.

Responsive Image

Though often overlooked, some Disney Channel Original Movies were way ahead of their time when it comes to feminist messages.

Responsive Image

American Idol is back in our homes, this time on ABC, after taking a two-year hiatus and the nostalgia is real.

Responsive Image

Attention, nerd boys: liking anime does not make you oppressed.

Responsive Image

Six years after its inception, MTV’s ‘Catfish: The TV Show’ may be doing more harm than good. It’s time to bring the catfish hunt to an end.

Responsive Image

Even if you know nothing about football, this Go90 exclusive will give you a new-found level of respect for high school athletes.

Responsive Image

The Netflix original marks the official return of the once-dead subgenre to the mainstream, but is it a welcome homecoming?

Responsive Image

Lights, camera, action…and more action?

Responsive Image

What’s better than a regular rom-com? Matthew McConaughey comedies, of course! All his films ooze with that natural charm he brings to the screen.

Responsive Image

Netflix is a hotbed for spotlighting comedians and their hilarious, sometimes daring, comedy specials. Here are some you have to see.

Responsive Image

It’s time for Hollywood to ruin yet another original classic by making a sequel to it.

Responsive Image

Finding the next Kelly Clarkson is actually much harder than celebrity judges expected.

Responsive Image

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ has been including many plot points about important social issues that are often underrepresented on TV shows.

Responsive Image

Netflix investigated the claims against the ‘Stranger Things’ showrunners, but found no evidence. The show has faced similar issues before.

Responsive Image

The boys are back! The Southern-fried series ‘Hap and Leonard’ kicks off with the blues, arson, murder and Lucifer Himself.

Responsive Image

With spin-off films, new trilogies and more rumored film series on the horizon, ‘Star Wars’ risks oversaturating audiences.

Responsive Image

The new trailer of ‘Wreck-It Ralph 2’ is out and it’s wrecking people.

Responsive Image

‘Sooner or later the truth will come out,’ and these are truths viewers expect in Season 2 of ’13 Reasons Why.’

Responsive Image

The new ‘Heathers’ TV series premiere just got delayed, but do people want it to air in the first place?

Responsive Image

‘Every Day’ depicts a pansexual relationship that propels LGTBQ+ representation in YA films to new heights.

Responsive Image

‘The Walking Dead’ killed major character Carl Grimes and his unexpected and controversial death may signal a more negative future for the show.

Responsive Image

Under fierce pressure from competitors, will ‘Netflix and chill’ soon be replaced?

Responsive Image

It is funny, it is friendly, kids love it, but the ‘Paddington’ series is not just for kids — its message of immigration and discrimination is for everyone.

Responsive Image

Although ‘Once Upon a Time’ has lasted seven seasons, fans are hungry to know the fates of their favorite fairy tale characters.

Responsive Image

‘Black Panther’ connects viewers not only to the hidden nation of Wakanda, but also to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Responsive Image

As you might imagine, Ryan Seacrest’s interview with Taraji P. Henson was a definite hit.

Responsive Image

Sharing her Oscar win with all women, France McDormand opens the idea of inclusion rider within contracts and equal representation of sex and race in film.

Responsive Image

As the 1980s-based hit show heads into Season 3, fans hope that several characters and their relationships will be further explored.

Responsive Image

For ’90s kids, these old shows will never be truly over.

Responsive Image

From making documentaries in Cuba to hitchhiking across the United States, Ramsee Chand is breathing new life into the filmmaking world.

Responsive Image

Is Nelly really going raise Ryan’s son? Will Oscar be a state senator? Will the Nard dog ever have any Nard pups?

Responsive Image

The Fab Five does more than just give superficial makeovers to their guests; they also teach amazing lessons that viewers can apply to their own lives.

Responsive Image

Famous for its kiosks, Redbox is now offering movies and TV series on-demand that’s available on various platforms.

Responsive Image

The latest season of ‘Supergirl’ includes a powerful roster of women, which is rarely seen in the superhero genre.

Responsive Image

The nominees for the 90th Oscars are all highly talented, but they can’t all take home an award. Here’s a list of predictions for the winner circle.

Responsive Image

Wakanda forever.

Responsive Image

The Canadian chef and his high-energy, charismatic personality bring humor to the cooking show genre.

Responsive Image

Bravo’s old reality show ‘Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’ changed the lives of dozens of men. This year on Netflix, it’s coming back with a vengeance.

Responsive Image

Documentary filmmaker Lorenzo Benitez spent six months in northern Thailand in a volountourism program, which prompted him to explore theß industry further. 

Responsive Image

With #MeToo going on, try out these three brilliant works of art to better understand our current sexual, feminist moment.

Responsive Image

From Dumbo to Cruella de Vil, what’s more fun than reliving your childhood films?

Responsive Image

Are you the sort of person who enjoys bad movies? If so, watch these four films on Netflix to be baffled by their magnificent trashiness.

Responsive Image

While the hit show ‘This is Us’ has enticed millions of viewers, there are some issues that need to be addressed.

Responsive Image

Will this live action adaptation of the beloved show fall prey to the curse of live action reboots?

Responsive Image

Fans of Lucky Peach will find familiar faces, themes and restaurants, but the series casts a new, more somber light on Chang himself.

Responsive Image

‘One Day At a Time’ speaks to the hottest topics in our society today, ranging from mental illnesses to LGBT experiences.

Responsive Image

Nursing a hangover after spring break? These new Netflix releases will be the perfect distraction from your cracked phone and missing wallet.

Responsive Image

Bisexual representation is limited, but here’s a brief ranking of some scenes from television shows that use the elusive “b” word.

Responsive Image

Between whitewashed casts and terrible CGI effects, live-action anime adaptions don’t seem to be hitting the mark for audiences.

Responsive Image

Writer and director Jordan Peele has revolutionized racial representation in media and become a hero for millennials.

Responsive Image

At 20 years old, the British filmmaker is already an expert in his craft and a unique voice in the world of indie cinema.

Responsive Image

Happy birthday to these TV shows that are turning 20 years old this year!

Responsive Image

Fans of Netflix’s ‘Mindhunter’ are thrilled about the scheduled release of Season 2 later this year, and here’s what they can expect.

Responsive Image

A look into how celebrities — by entering the political realm — affect the vote after actress Diane Neal announces she’s making a congressional run.

Responsive Image

The movie’s record-breaking weekend is further proof that diversity not only has a positive psychological impact, it makes a lot of money.

Responsive Image

The firing follows Netflix’s dismissal of Kevin Spacey, showing that networks are becoming quicker to sever ties with anyone accused of sexual harassment.

Responsive Image

With movies like ‘The Hunger Games’, ‘Divergent’ and ‘The Maze Runner’ doing so well in recent years, young adult novels have become a huge hit.

Responsive Image

With all the Hollywood blockbusters released every week, Spanish movies are not the top choices for many people, but they are true gems.

Responsive Image

Make sure your DVR has enough space to record them all or else you will suffer from FOMO.

Responsive Image

After a scene in the new ‘Peter Rabbit’ film purportedly mocked food allergies, critics are calling for conscientious filmgoers to boycott the movie.

Responsive Image

Every Friday and Saturday for the entire month, movie lovers can head to the Studio Grill in Chatham to watch some of the many films in the festival.

Responsive Image

Courtney Act, whose real name is Shane Jenek, received the most votes on ‘Celebrity Big Brother 21’, beating conservative politician Ann Widdecombe.

Responsive Image

In contrast to ‘The Devil Wears Prada,’ ‘The Bold Type’ suggests that ruthlessness is not a pre-req for success in the world of publishing.

Responsive Image

‘Black Panther’ is likely to skyrocket in the box office, putting people of color in the well-deserved spotlight.

Responsive Image

Based on the first book in Richard K. Morgan’s ‘Takeshi Kovacs’ trilogy, ‘Altered Carbon’ gives viewers a somber science-fiction series to watch on Netflix.

Responsive Image

The ‘End of The F***king World’ follows a psychopath teenager and an angsty girl who leave their normal lives and find themselves in ridiculous situations.

Responsive Image

Netflix’s original anime ‘Devilman Crybaby’ paints a world defined by blurred lines, especially those between the good and the evil, the righteous and the corrupted.

Responsive Image

Because the show’s basically like going to medical school on an emotional roller coaster anyways.

Responsive Image

A Netflix original once again serves as more than just entertainment

Responsive Image

Despite its long run, ‘Criminal Minds’ remains an addictive crime show worth binge watching on Netflix.

Responsive Image

‘Call Me By Your Name’ is bringing the topic of sexuality to the film industry in a new, beautiful way.