TV & Film

Responsive image
Screens x

Ranged weapons are good, but if you really want to slay your enemies, you’re going to need to get up close and personal.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Unlike many superhero movies, Marvel’s latest mini-series, ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier,’ shows something more down-to-earth: Bucky Barnes and his ongoing battle against PTSD.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Here are some possible ways to get more people looking at your profile.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Don’t let the bright color scheme and sunflowers fool you — this beautifully written anime doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to discussing the trauma many women face growing up, and how healing isn’t always an easy option.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Trying to be a better you? Check out Reese Regan’s online channel for inspiration.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the show may appear to only critique its white characters, a closer look will show that its characters of color receive the same treatment.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

No matter who you are, your account could use a little bit of a boost. Here are some places that could help.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

After a series of delays and controversial nominations, ‘music’s biggest night’ went on, with big wins for industry staples and newcomers alike.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get more people listening in.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get people more engaged with your work.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The newest installment in the Nintendo game series is not the best JRPG on the market, but it offers familiar gameplay for veteran fans and fresh twists for newcomers.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Chloé Zhao’s awarding winning film makes viewers question what’s truly valuable to them.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get to know the former Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who recently talked about why they left the British monarchy in an interview with Oprah.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The war drama tells the tale of a United Nations translator that lives through the Bosnian War and endures several hardships throughout.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Clearly taking inspiration from ‘Black Mirror,’ the show isn’t the most unique, but does its job well. What does this say about making successful television?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Apps such as bopdrop and features like Spotify Wrapped support the idea that a person’s favorite songs can hint at their character. Is this a bad thing, or is there some validity to it?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Who doesn’t want more people looking at their page?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Snyder’s version of the superhero film is more than just a movie; it represents the heroic qualities that went on behind the scenes.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From love triangles to high school crushes to fake relationship tropes, the genre offers options for anyone’s taste in love.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Videos of the ‘Mission Impossible’ actor recently went viral on the video-sharing platform. The twist? It wasn’t him.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

New design options and seasonal items make the charming Nintendo game more exciting to play now than ever before.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

One year after its release, this famous app is still growing, partially because its exclusivity and audio-only format facilitate a close-knit group experience.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After Logan Green visited Africa and found the inspiration to form Zimride, he and John Zimmer were able to go on and create one of the most successful rideshare services available today.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

A spoiler-free analysis of the recent release of an extended version of the 2017 film ‘Justice League.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The show got off to an admittedly rocky start, receiving negative feedback from longtime fans of the franchise. Is it possible to make a comeback?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

After years of dealing with insecurity and ridicule for her heritage, the singer is embracing her roots with her new Spanish-language EP.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The movie series centering on apes conquering the world is often overlooked. Here’s why it should be considered one of the greatest trilogies in history.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While more BIPOC actors and producers are being recognized at the 93rd annual Academy Awards, there were many snubs during the nomination season.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The American singer-songwriter’s honest and intimate music is exactly what indie-folk rock needs, even if the Grammys failed to recognize this.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Nearly five decades after its release, Kubrick’s infamous film is examining themes of morality, justice and free will that are even more relevant today.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While Disney’s newest film isn’t perfect, it marks a change in how the studio operates creatively and prompts questions about how the studio will approach future releases.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Netflix’s new original film teaches about coming into one’s identity, sexism in highschools and what it means to find something worth fighting for as a teenager.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

In a twist on the isekai anime genre, the devil is transported from an alternate world into modern-day Japan and must make a living as a fast-food employee.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Historically subscription-based and expensive to create, these multiplayer online games are being outpaced by other, cheaper and more profitable genres.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The esports franchise has made a string of questionable decisions to remove talented players from its League of Legends team which, over time, have led to a decline in the organization’s prestige.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This Chinese reality show displays both a strong sense of community and the importance of grit and a growth mindset.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Screens x

The hit reality TV series follows the staff of Lisa Vanderpump’s LA Restaurant, Sur, as they indulge in alcohol and adultery, all while waiting tables.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Some people suggest using these applications to help grow your presence on the social media platform.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Despite the stark violence and discrimination that exists in the television industry, Netflix champions Eric Effiong and the intersection of his ethnicity, race and sexuality in largely positive ways.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Selena Gomez’s hit song and music video explore the healing process and personal growth that comes with recovery from a broken heart.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The celebrated superhero mini-series has been regarded as the TV series of the year because of its many outstanding attributes, such as its detailed depiction of sorrow.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Tilt — the process of a player becoming increasingly frustrated with a game — can provide great insight into sunk cost and American entertainment.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Lee Isaac Chung’s Oscar-nominated film follows a 1980s Korean American family as they search for the American dream and fight to keep their family together.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

The anime presents a diverse array of characters, each with a distinct motivation for their shared quest to attain the wish-granting Holy Grail.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Jarvis Johnson and Ann Reardon are showing viewers why this popular YouTube channel’s dubious suggestions can be harmful for children.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The game gives players the freedom to choose their own means of enjoyment, be it completing events and minigames or simply tending to their farms at a relaxed pace.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The platform may not be as ‘hip’ as Instagram or Twitter anymore, but success on here is still important if you want to grow your brand or, especially, your business.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Hogwarts Legacy, a new game in the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise, has been met with backlash due to J.K. Rowling’s transphobia — despite efforts to make the game more inclusive. Is it possible to divorce her work from her words?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the Disney movie captures the cultures of the region beautifully, it lacks an actual majority Southeast Asian cast — and it also isn’t available to stream in much of the region.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Rosamund Pike stars in this Netflix original 2020 film, which attempts to spark conversations about conservatorship in America but misses the mark.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

YouTube’s online studying community can be a great source of motivation, but it can also hinder your productivity.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Ahead of the soon-to-be-released remaster of the game for Nintendo Switch, here’s a deep dive into the classic role-playing game that lets you customize your team of avatars into any people you want on your journey.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Joe Keery-led comedy-horror film satirizes influencer culture and sheds light on the consequences of online narcissism.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the series appears to have a poor understanding of teenage melodrama, its Netflix counterpart ‘Grand Army’ shows what it’s actually like to be a modern American high school student.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While numerous issues caused the 2017 superhero movie to flop, Zack Snyder’s upcoming lengthier version might save the film.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These tools will let your phone or tablet help maximize how much you get done each day.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Even a year after the series’s end, the show deserves to be praised for containing one of the few real portrayals of asexuality on TV.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The character conceals compassion beneath a ruthless demeanor in order to survive in the hit Netflix manga adaptation.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Then-futuristic books and films have featured tools like FaceTime, credit cards, 3D printers and more before they became part of everyday society.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After comparing these two popular drama series, it becomes clear that the different racial dynamics say a lot about society’s cultural influence on the entertainment industry.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Chloé Zhao’s new film provides a refreshing take on the played-out trope of the protagonist hitting the road and coming to terms with their identity.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After many failed film attempts and getting overshadowed by ‘Star Wars,’ Frank Herbert’s classic sci-fi novel is finally getting another opportunity to shine on the silver screen.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Known for his deep voice and witty gaming commentary, the faceless content creator has seen a recent growth in his views from his Among Us livestreams.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In this Netflix comedy special, a not-so-qualified relationship guru gives us the rules to love using dark humor and an interesting puzzle analogy.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Though these tips may appear harmless, watching someone else’s daily dietary advice can harm your relationship with food if you aren’t careful.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After decades of silence, the video game series has released an exciting and violent preview for an upcoming action film.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The 2020 Taylor Swift documentary expertly highlights the impact that stardom has had on the singer, while also showing the value of the little moments.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In anticipation of the upcoming release of the most recent MonsterVerse film, fans are wondering what’s on the horizon for the film universe.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix film is phenomenal, captivating audiences with nothing more than two characters and a few moments of heavy silence. So why would some people never want to watch it again?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Here’s another place to wager online.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Netflix’s latest docuseries focuses more on misleading conspiracies than facts and consequently reveals a problematic trend in the true crime genre.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The Australian singer-songwriter’s debut movie left many with a sour taste in their mouths due to the inhumane treatment of its neuroatypical main character.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

While hip-hop and rap have become a phenomenon in China, these artists have abandoned both the genre’s Black roots and its emphasis on authenticity.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Ensure that the people who visit your website aren’t away from social media for too long.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Is the third time always a charm? In the last installment of Netflix’s beloved teen romance trilogy, we finally get to see how it all ends for Peter and Lara Jean.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While both series deal with scandals in high society, the recent Netflix Original fails at humanizing its wealthy and pompous cast of characters.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Could the last three films have been better and less divisive if they had the characters in ‘The Mandalorian’ and other upcoming Disney+ series?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Brighten up your day with the adorable stuffed reptile that’s stomping all over social media.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The professional League of Legends player has persevered in the face of much backlash throughout his long career.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Many games within and outside the franchise will let daring players slay beasts and go on quests ahead of the newest installment’s March 2021 release.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Films and television shows intended to frighten their audience oftentimes make viewers feel calm and peaceful instead. How is this done?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The raunchy Netflix animated sitcom from Bill Burr satirizes the nuclear family and does away with rose-tinted glasses.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The New York Times documentary boldly exposes the dark underbelly of Hollywood stardom, showing how tabloid culture exploited, harassed and vilified a young popstar — and how the people around her failed to protect her.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From live-action flicks to animated delights, these movies will thrill audiences of all ages.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The athletic world has offerings for recreational and seasoned players alike that go far beyond football and soccer.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

In the final installment of the romantic-comedy movie series, Lara Jean Covey’s optimistic spirit is refreshing for those who are unlucky in love.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Expand your account the easy way with the help of one of these apps.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Check out these novels before their film versions hit the theaters and streaming services.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With its reward system, various character skins and community and competitive aspects, ‘addicting’ doesn’t even begin to sum up this game.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get more people clicking on that heart icon.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After the season finale achieved the highest ratings in the show’s history, the fantasy thriller has left fans itching for Season 2.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The anime show about high school volleyball teams puts the power of teamwork, self-growth and ambition at its center.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Screens x

What can Netflix’s one season runway competition, led by Alexa Chung and Tan France, teach us about imperfection, artisanship and representation?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Want your videos in front of more people? Maybe you need some help.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Jolin Tsai’s hit 2018 song and music video explore her personal struggles as an artist by diving into a study of one’s identity.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Endless options and expensive prices make finding your new favorite film almost impossible, so here are a few options to try without charge.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The long-running reality television series shows the downsides of a decadent life on camera and their lasting implications.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

The art of constructing a language adds an extra dimension to world-building and allows deeper immersion into books, films and games.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

There’s more to the social media platform than just images and captions.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As the usage of older apps is outpaced by that of their newer counterparts, young social media users are trying to forgo coveted aesthetics in favor of bringing about change.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Screens x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Get more people listening in.

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Here’s another place to wager online.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

The latest trend within Instagram’s literary community has only increased in popularity, but it may risk alienating readers through its promotion of consumerism.

Responsive Image

How should religious content creators deal with possible antipathy from their audience?

Responsive Image

Although the show has failed to impress fans of Nickelodeon’s ‘Winx Club,’ it is still worthwhile and enjoyable to watch.

Responsive Image

To honor her epic cinematic journey, let’s acknowledge the life and legacy of a truly influential figure.

Responsive Image

Throw your feathers and shake your tail for the return of the game’s colorful party in February and an Amiibo Card pack re-release in March.

Responsive Image

Get some more people looking at your content.

Responsive Image

While your relationship with technology may not be completely exhausting, here’s why you should consider a break from it.

Responsive Image

The 2011 anime reinvents saving the world and explores the line between vice and virtue. What better time to revisit it than on its 10 year anniversary?

Responsive Image

The world of social media is often full of indignity. It offers an oasis of cruelty just as much as it offers an oasis of opportunity and information-seeking. It perpetuates the rise of bullies.

Responsive Image

The producers of the hit reality TV show have introduced several advantages into the game over the last 20 years, but which ones were really worth their while?

Responsive Image

Sometimes having a lot of followers isn’t enough.

Responsive Image

The video game throws users headfirst into a shadowy forest of magic and monsters where staying sane is the greatest challenge.

Responsive Image

Curating music allows people to preserve moments in time, capture specific moods and pass experiences onto other listeners through songs.

Responsive Image

The photographer, writer and online boutique owner defies conventions while prioritizing her business.

Responsive Image

The mukbanger has captivated audiences with her fun-loving personality, mouthwatering meals and innate storytelling abilities.

Responsive Image

This Netflix original is an ideal starting point for people interested in incorporating reflection and processing one’s emotions into their daily lives.

Responsive Image

Former BuzzFeed hosts Steven Lim, Ryan Bergara and Shane Madej are creating a variety of content that appeals to many different tastes.

Responsive Image

Six years after the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition, the 2020 Game Awards showed fans the new cinematic trailer of its sequel.