TV & Film

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

‘That thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it was more like a large hunk of iron.’ Fans of Kentaro Miura’s beast of a dark fantasy series reflect on 30 years of storytelling and mourn the death of its creator.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Studio Chizu’s upcoming film is about a high schooler who finds herself in an online space where she and her avatar become beloved and admired.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

In a genre that often features straightforward, simple love interests, this series adds subtle characterization to accompany its dating sim setting.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the majority of the first episode seems to follow many of the familiar cliches associated with the superhero genre, it’s merely a facade meant to lure the viewer into a false sense of security.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Last year, Disney+ announced they would be giving this literary phenomenon a second chance at an adaptation. This new TV series already has the potential to win the hearts of fans and first-time audiences alike.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The former Netflix Original (and now Adult Swim) animated comedy has been renewed for a second season coming this June, and it’s a must for your summer watchlist.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Take on this first-person adventure that ruminates on the nature of time and the progression of life.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The popular YouTube series interviews people without housing and gives their story a refreshing breath of hope, love, peace and positivity.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Several media properties take inspiration from the classic William Golding novel, but too many fail to capture what made it great.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Instead of revealing their actual faces, these streamers use a virtual representation of themselves — and they’re making big waves in the let’s play community.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Social media influencers and members of the public alike are benefitting from the way in which this Beijing-based app allows for dissipating and receiving information.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

For lovers of creative video editing, fashion runway shows, Vogue editorials, Gucci films, thrifting and DIY and clothes styling, look no further for your next inspiration.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Join Bee and her adorable yet mysterious companion as they embark on an exhilarating space adventure.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Does the initial success of this Netflix reality show promise that fans will enjoy the newest installment?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While there are plenty of benefits to using social media, like keeping up with friends and family, overuse can have a negative impact on one’s well-being.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Studio Ghibli has set an exceptionally high standard for the genre, but its popularity has overshadowed equally excellent works by other filmmakers.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In essence, this celebration was created in honor of a certain beloved ‘Dragon Ball Z’ character who represents progression through intense struggle.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This famous YouTuber has been trying to frame modest content reviewers as bullies when in reality she’s the one sending her fans out to harass them.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The new AppleTV documentary follows the pop star through her rapid ascent to stardom as she prepares her debut album.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Starring Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley, the adaptation of this young adult series fell short, much to the dismay of the series’ fans.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The only thing greater than the game’s premise of a boyfriend rap-battling foes to reach his girlfriend is the supportive and creative fandom it has cultivated.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The newest installment in the farming RPG franchise is about to hit Japan. A launch date has not been set for the West, but fans are highly anticipating one as news continues to come out.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The new Disney+ series takes place in a little-explored part of the sci-fi franchise’s timeline, and has exceeded the expectations of fans everywhere.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The military shooter defies expectations and deceives players by having them be complicit in the actions of its main character.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Cooking, baking and drink-making have all picked up steam during the pandemic, so take a look at these three striking Instagram chefs for inspiration in the kitchen!

By

Responsive image
Screens x

No hobby, including gaming, is limited by age. This online hub hosts countless role-playing, horror and other fun games, and it’s not just children who play them.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The streaming service’s new film shows what it’s like to be a “fun” parent and how child care could change. 

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Japanese auteur sought to break all defined conventions of animation and show the limitless expanse of filmmaking.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In light of rumblings over the possibility of a new console release from the gaming giant, some might be scared to buy the gaming company’s most recent console.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Disney’s upcoming ‘101 Dalmatians’ spin-off has some Disney fans divided. Do we need this classic villain’s backstory?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Space battles, alien monsters and a dog-walking, poop-scooping robot are all what makes the wild plunge into Volume 2 of this Netflix animated anthology exhilarating.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Seligman’s acclaimed debut takes the audience on a wild ride as the main character encounters more than she bargained for at a shiva service.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The British crime drama is a show that’s in a league of its own, with rich characterization and storytelling.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Your favorite police shows come from a long history of copaganda, and the police holding a tight grip on how they are portrayed on TV. Yes, even ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Turn the vision in your head into reality.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The 2021 film has its faults, but overall it does a great job of showing viewers what their favorite otherworldly fighters would be like in real life.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These games by independent developers are not only fun to play, but also reflect the passion and talent of individual creators.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

This thrilling form of entertainment encompasses everything from tame boxing matches to intense gladiatorial battles.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Whether you’re interested in learning about Ancient China or what America would be like if it was never colonized, this entertaining, educational side of YouTube has you covered.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Stop and think before you shell out your money for a brand new system.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Although the iconic science fiction franchise consists of beautiful storytelling and world building, entering the fandom can seem intimidating due to the vast amount of material.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Chloe Noone’s feature on the remix of the song ‘parents’ showcases how crucial TikTok is for the careers of aspiring artists.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Created by Little Marvin, the show evokes Jordan Peele’s films ‘Get Out’ and ‘Us,’ but features its own idiosyncrasies and issues.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Although award shows still have a long way to go in recognizing women within the film industry, here are seven whose careers are currently opening the door for the next generation.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These shows ended suddenly at the height of their development or else hastily wrapped up their storylines, leaving viewers with questions about their favorite characters that still remain unanswered.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Consisting of very different comedic structures, the two shows are great examples of how to keep comedy from being one-note.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

The website, affectionately known as AO3, has redefined the way fan fiction is cataloged and created and has reinvigorated the discourse surrounding the nature of fandom.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Longtime fans are concerned that Disney is producing an excessive amount of media sourced from the famous space opera. Can the franchise return to its former glory?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Meet three women who are exposing the ways pyramid companies con their recruits.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This 2021 hit became the second-highest-grossing Chinese film ever by presenting familial love and sacrifice in an unprecedented way.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As the two renowned Disney+ series wrap their first seasons, it’s time to take an in-depth look at these shows and what’s to come next.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After rising to fame on ‘Fixer Upper,’ the couple has expanded their company into a market, a shop and more, and their next venture is a TV channel focused on home and gardening.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With a ‘White Chick’ tribute, a bad plot and uncomfortable reactions, Netflix’s new prank movie falls flat.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

High school antics, college life, young love and fantasy world adventures are just some of the subjects of these diverse yet equally hilarious programs.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This Netflix docuseries focuses on the success of two dedicated detectives in their quest to arrest Richard Ramirez, the infamous LA serial killer.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Constantly overshadowed by the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the DCEU is in a tough spot. Here is a potential reimagining of what can come next.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

There are a lot of misconceptions about those who play games over the internet.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The 15th anniversary of Tsugumi Ohba’s anime is a prime time to revisit the action-packed, mysterious tale of a student who gains — and abuses — incredible power over human life.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The writing prompts from these Instagram poets will help you let your inner artistic genius out.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Toxic masculinity and the importance of filial piety in Chinese families are put on display in this popular reality TV series.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The combat game received negative reviews upon its initial release in 2020, but skeptics may have reasons to try it now that, a year later, it includes new weapons, story modes and more.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

It’s hard to sit through the teen drama with a straight face — and lines like ‘Who wants to tryst in the Closet of Love first?’ don’t make the job any easier.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The film explores the pain experienced by people suffering from elderly dementia along with their dedicated loved ones.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The multitalented streamer and creator appeals to a wide audience with diverse content that ranges from lo-fi tracks to art lessons, all of which influence each other.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The show’s charming characters and the emphasis it places on the importance of family are just a few reasons to tune in.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Reminiscing about the early 2000s? Try binge-watching this hilarious show about teenage mermaids.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Despite the complexities of transforming video games into films, Jordan Vogt-Roberts is tackling an upcoming movie based on the series.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

The recent Netflix documentary reveals problems in the U.S. school system that go beyond the infamous 2019 admission scandal.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

While all games provide some sort of escape, there’s nothing quite like the adventures you can experience from the more easygoing ones that encourage exploration.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Chinese TV competition show gives viewers the chance to witness the ins and outs of the acting process.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The much-anticipated newest release in the Nintendo franchise is here, and it takes players through a rich mythical world where battling beasts is great fun.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Following the success of ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home,’ the iconic hero will return this Christmas. Here are some predictions about the film and what it could mean for the franchise.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Getting more people looking at your posts is the first step to getting more followers.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Now that information can be delivered to you in a bundle of flashy videos in under 10 minutes, print media just doesn’t cut it anymore.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The former Bon Appetit star has made a name for herself as a culinary expert with her eponymous new cookbook and popular YouTube channel.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Publishers are paying users in the book community on the app, also known as BookTok, to promote their books, leaving some people with mixed feelings.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Ranged weapons are good, but if you really want to slay your enemies, you’re going to need to get up close and personal.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Unlike many superhero movies, Marvel’s latest mini-series, ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier,’ shows something more down-to-earth: Bucky Barnes and his ongoing battle against PTSD.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Here are some possible ways to get more people looking at your profile.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Don’t let the bright color scheme and sunflowers fool you — this beautifully written anime doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to discussing the trauma many women face growing up, and how healing isn’t always an easy option.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Trying to be a better you? Check out Reese Regan’s online channel for inspiration.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the show may appear to only critique its white characters, a closer look will show that its characters of color receive the same treatment.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

No matter who you are, your account could use a little bit of a boost. Here are some places that could help.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

After a series of delays and controversial nominations, ‘music’s biggest night’ went on, with big wins for industry staples and newcomers alike.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get more people listening in.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get people more engaged with your work.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The newest installment in the Nintendo game series is not the best JRPG on the market, but it offers familiar gameplay for veteran fans and fresh twists for newcomers.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Chloé Zhao’s awarding winning film makes viewers question what’s truly valuable to them.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get to know the former Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who recently talked about why they left the British monarchy in an interview with Oprah.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The war drama tells the tale of a United Nations translator that lives through the Bosnian War and endures several hardships throughout.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Clearly taking inspiration from ‘Black Mirror,’ the show isn’t the most unique, but does its job well. What does this say about making successful television?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Apps such as bopdrop and features like Spotify Wrapped support the idea that a person’s favorite songs can hint at their character. Is this a bad thing, or is there some validity to it?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Who doesn’t want more people looking at their page?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Snyder’s version of the superhero film is more than just a movie; it represents the heroic qualities that went on behind the scenes.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From love triangles to high school crushes to fake relationship tropes, the genre offers options for anyone’s taste in love.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Videos of the ‘Mission Impossible’ actor recently went viral on the video-sharing platform. The twist? It wasn’t him.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

New design options and seasonal items make the charming Nintendo game more exciting to play now than ever before.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

One year after its release, this famous app is still growing, partially because its exclusivity and audio-only format facilitate a close-knit group experience.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After Logan Green visited Africa and found the inspiration to form Zimride, he and John Zimmer were able to go on and create one of the most successful rideshare services available today.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Screens x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

These sites say they have a shortcut.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Get more people listening in.

Responsive Image

Get people more engaged with your work.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

A spoiler-free analysis of the recent release of an extended version of the 2017 film ‘Justice League.’

Responsive Image

The show got off to an admittedly rocky start, receiving negative feedback from longtime fans of the franchise. Is it possible to make a comeback?

Responsive Image

After years of dealing with insecurity and ridicule for her heritage, the singer is embracing her roots with her new Spanish-language EP.

Responsive Image

The movie series centering on apes conquering the world is often overlooked. Here’s why it should be considered one of the greatest trilogies in history.

Responsive Image

While more BIPOC actors and producers are being recognized at the 93rd annual Academy Awards, there were many snubs during the nomination season.

Responsive Image

The American singer-songwriter’s honest and intimate music is exactly what indie-folk rock needs, even if the Grammys failed to recognize this.

Responsive Image

Nearly five decades after its release, Kubrick’s infamous film is examining themes of morality, justice and free will that are even more relevant today.

Responsive Image

While Disney’s newest film isn’t perfect, it marks a change in how the studio operates creatively and prompts questions about how the studio will approach future releases.

Responsive Image

Netflix’s new original film teaches about coming into one’s identity, sexism in highschools and what it means to find something worth fighting for as a teenager.

Responsive Image

In a twist on the isekai anime genre, the devil is transported from an alternate world into modern-day Japan and must make a living as a fast-food employee.

Responsive Image

Historically subscription-based and expensive to create, these multiplayer online games are being outpaced by other, cheaper and more profitable genres.

Responsive Image

The esports franchise has made a string of questionable decisions to remove talented players from its League of Legends team which, over time, have led to a decline in the organization’s prestige.

Responsive Image

This Chinese reality show displays both a strong sense of community and the importance of grit and a growth mindset.

Responsive Image

The hit reality TV series follows the staff of Lisa Vanderpump’s LA Restaurant, Sur, as they indulge in alcohol and adultery, all while waiting tables.

Responsive Image

Some people suggest using these applications to help grow your presence on the social media platform.

Responsive Image

Despite the stark violence and discrimination that exists in the television industry, Netflix champions Eric Effiong and the intersection of his ethnicity, race and sexuality in largely positive ways.

Responsive Image

Selena Gomez’s hit song and music video explore the healing process and personal growth that comes with recovery from a broken heart.

Responsive Image

The celebrated superhero mini-series has been regarded as the TV series of the year because of its many outstanding attributes, such as its detailed depiction of sorrow.