TV & Film

Responsive image
Screens x

The celebrity’s new comedy special will leave you laughing and unveils previously unknown parts of her unique life experiences.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix show on the postwar British monarchy has to deal with some noticeable changes in personnel.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The new exhibit ‘The [R]evolution of Hip Hop’ puts this genre’s long history in the limelight, highlighting its changes and triumphs.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Grab some hot chocolate and get cozy by the fire with your favorite television pals.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The new Disney Plus show can stand on its own, even without the connection to the expansive sci-fi franchise.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The deft reworking of his criminal origin narrative yields total tragedy.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The collectible figures have been left on the shelf for too long.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The long-running greeting card company has been force-feeding us their festive, mistletoe-filled extravaganzas for far too long with minute advances in diversity.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The streaming service allows fans to revisit the origins of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The film jettisons the problematic elements of the original, and the more realistic animation has the spirit many felt ‘The Lion King’ lacked.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

This Shakespeare adaptation strays from the source material, but in doing so creates quite the cautionary tale about the price of war.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Elizabeth Banks’ spy flick is the latest female-fronted film to crash at the box office.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The sequel to Overwatch introduces a lot of exciting additions for fans to experience.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Rian Johnson’s latest film uses an unconventional whodunnit to look at contemporary issues.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The singer changed the game for Latinx artists and now this upcoming biopic will give fans an even closer look at her infamous life.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Chadwick Boseman shines, but high expectations will not be your friend with this film.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With Disney+ allowing users everywhere to relive their childhood, this classic series serves as a digital time capsule.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Let’s talk about the highs, lows and how the heck Sean Spicer lasted so long in the competition.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Bad jokes aren’t the only racist things to come out of wrestling.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

On this beautifully filmed YouTube channel, artists highlight the creative potential hidden within a self-care routine.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The pop star’s contribution to the ‘Cats’ soundtrack parallels her own life in a few ways.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With original songs, new themes, important lessons and clever jokes, this film is a must-see for all ages.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Directors Tailfeathers and Hepburn’s new movie emulates a relentless reality that grounds the film and gives a voice to the indigenous experience.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Fresh off a Palme d’Or win at Cannes, the Korean film has been garnering major buzz as award season approaches.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

This Canadian comedy continuously creates chuckles.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Oscars of gaming is giving this medium the recognition that it deserves.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Lag and the inability to download games is really hampering the tech giant’s foray into cloud gaming services.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Hailee Steinfeld’s latest project doesn’t seem to get its main character.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The new Disney+ series will feel familiar to longtime Star Wars fans.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The latest Christmas rom-com is giving viewers something unexpected.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Season 4 premiere of ‘Rick and Morty’ has loyal fans on the edge of their seats; with a stellar start, the new season is looking to make an impact.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While it hews close to a lot of Christmas movie tropes, the film subverts just enough of its conventions to create something compelling.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Loosely inspired by true events, this German drama paints a complex portrait of teenage radicals that resists interpretation.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After a string of disappointing film and television versions, can Denis Villeneuve finally do the novel justice?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Almost seven years after the beloved Nickelodeon show ended, it’s finally available on the popular streaming service. Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice have come a long way.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Whether it’s the ‘Matrix’ trilogy or ‘Gears of War,’ leaving the audience hanging is starting to feel a little bit cliched.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

With an obscure tweet posted by James Charles, many have speculated that he’s become green with envy. Is there more behind it or is it just a conspiracy?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As the 2010s come to a close, let’s see how the long-running video game series was able to depict the decade preceding it.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Once part of the online ‘Wild West,’ the social media giant is now less concerned with open conversation and more concerned with ad dollars.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The newest addition to the storied franchise includes some long-awaited features, but outdated graphics and reduced content as well.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The story of the Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star collab gives a behind-the-scenes look at the beauty industry … as well as two people becoming fast friends.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

For the first time, rappers from a diverse set of backgrounds get their chance at fame on this addicting new Netflix show.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Feeling blue waiting for Season 2? Check out this list for content that is sure to fill the void.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Time to break out the fedora and a pack of cigarettes while imitating your favorite hard-boiled detectives.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Unfortunately it is just Netflix’s latest teen-comedy to flop.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

For anyone who subscribed to the service and is thinking, ‘What now?’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Whether it’s Beyoncé’s ‘HOMECOMING’ or Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody,’ musicians are getting a boost from their movie appearances.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The soon-to-be-released documentary follows one police unit as they try to reframe how cops interact with those with mental health issues.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The makeover show lands for the first time in Japan, bringing along the challenges and excitement of being in a different country.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Some couples remain strong, others will break up or agree to just remain friends. Who will stand the test of time?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In spite of some controversy, the annual convention by the game developer Blizzard still brought out the crowds.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

If you’re a fan of ‘The Office,’ then your dream may have finally come true. This podcast gives listeners a unique perspective on the long-running sitcom.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Viewing the world through a mobile camera dramatically alters how one perceives and recalls memories.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The new horror series succeeds when it experiments, but is held back by its uneven production values and its overly reverent approach to the original 1982 franchise.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

‘Maniac’ shows that the singer is a force to be reckoned with, in dating and in the music industry.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Take a trip down memory lane with ‘Glee,’ ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and more.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

Viewers looking for a nuanced presentation of love, whether it be romantic or familial, will swoon over this new anthology series.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Yeah, I have a lot of questions. Number one: How dare you?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Williams sisters might be dominating, but they’re not the only ones. These power players are about to change the game.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Two YouTube celebrities are putting down their cameras and lacing up their boxing gloves.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the series might not necessarily stay true to the memoir it’s based on, it continues to grow stronger with age.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

From his documentary series to his new makeup line, we’re seeing a new, more confident Shane.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

When new sketches disappoint, turn back to some old favorites with Kristin Wiig, Bill Hader and Amy Poehler.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Will the expansion pack actually reflect college life, or will it just be another example of ‘The Sim 4’ not living up to its predecessors?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Finally, kids cartoons are starting to feature well-written LGBTQ+ characters.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Learn the slasher pastiche origins of the popular, long-running series.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Between ‘Zombieland: Double Tap’ and ‘The Politician,’ 2019 is Deutch’s world, and we’re just living in it.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After 10 years, the gang is back and better than ever … kinda.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This self-introduction is disjointed, high-strung and relentlessly upbeat — just like Jenny Slate.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In a culture dictated by likes and shares, who knew a celebrity could be so wholesome and authentic?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Amazon Prime hopes to ride the fantasy wave with a show based on this 14-book series.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Social media influencers searching for the perfect photo opportunity have waged a war on apple orchards and it’s killing the business.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These movies add intriguing concepts and social commentary to a familiar subgenre.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Games like ‘NBA 2K20’ and ‘WWE 2K20’ are pursuing profit at the expense of actual, quality gameplay.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Whether it’s autism or addiction, the long-running kids show continues to engage with pressing matters in our current social and political climate.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The ‘Breaking Bad’ follow-up provides a melancholy epilogue for a broken character.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Movies like ‘The Farewell’ and ‘Joker’ might have been released a little earlier than most films vying for Academy recognition, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t make a big splash.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Here are a few pleasant alternatives to begrudgingly agreeing to watch a horror movie with a blanket covering your eyes.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Heath Ledger versus Joaquin Phoenix. Incel bait versus empathetic portrayal of mental illness. There’s plenty to argue about.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The 2020 presidential election is seeing a new challenger.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The CW is taking a cue from the MCU in their biggest event so far — an ambitious crossover featuring the Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl and more.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The popular reality series sheds light on the toxic issues that come along with reality TV.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The clown prince of crime’s cinematic success could pave the way for similar movies.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Ever wonder what makes that grey matter in your head tick? This Netflix series delves deep into the inner workings to explain human behavior.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the show previously addressed other political issues, no other topic has been granted as much screen time as Mateo’s undocumented status.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Take a look at online fads and current trends with this up-and-coming YouTuber.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Defeat the boss level with bae at your side.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Many are questioning whether new games could live up to expectations as the company struggles to keep them engaged.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Can HBO finally make an adaptation that will make Alan Moore proud?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Sustainability and fair prices — what’s not to love?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Nintendo is transforming the landscape of eSports.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The debut of a new wrestling show has sparked a ratings war with WWE.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From using tragedy for political gain to assassination attempts, Netflix’s new show pulls out all the stops to make us look twice at politics.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From murder mysteries, serial killers and organ harvesters, where will this show go next in its fourth season? Watch out, spoilers ahead.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Will new King-inspired works be as good as the classics?

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds /// Thoughts x

It’s finally become less weird to get caught listening to strangers whispering soothing noises in your ear.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get updated on ‘The Crown,’ ‘Stranger Things’ and ‘Jojo Rabbit’ in a minute or less with these short teasers.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Screens x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

We all love a little weirdness.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

A look at how a once great network lost its way.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Living your extra life? This YouTuber knows a thing or two about that.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Pilot season is here. Here’s a guide to what you should see or skip this fall.

Responsive Image

The test is headed for a digital future. Are you prepared for this brave new world?

Responsive Image

The teenage witch and her friends deserve more recognition for their newest incarnation.

Responsive Image

This clever combination of the stealth and point-and-click subgenres encourages a penchant for mayhem.

Responsive Image

This binge-worthy show takes viewers through the ups and downs of motherhood, attempting to balance pressing issues with humor.

Responsive Image

Set in an open field, this King-adaption boasts an unusual antagonist that still keeps audiences on the edge of their seats.

Responsive Image

The genre is quickly approaching the point of over-saturation.

Responsive Image

This show is both educational and entertaining, if you can believe it.

Responsive Image

And take notes!

Responsive Image

You can’t cram all that info into your brain without taking a break. Check out these four games to give your mind a chance to recharge.

Responsive Image

The long-running reality show’s season finale — which finally looked at some of its problematic issues — was actually good.

Responsive Image

The confirmation of the YouTuber’s makeup palette have fans waiting in anticipation.

Responsive Image

Just because you can consume it doesn’t mean it was made for you.

Responsive Image

The brand-new trailer takes us into an enchanted forest!

Responsive Image

In sharing his HIV-positive status in his new memoir, the ‘Queer Eye’ star opens up an important dialogue.

Responsive Image

Watching episodes of your favorite show back to back is changing the television landscape; it might be harming your enjoyment too.

Responsive Image

Amazon Prime’s animated show asks the hard question: terror or routine, which would you choose?

Responsive Image

Even as a faulty film, the idea behind the Zach Galifianakis vehicle communicates a lot about culture and society.