News & Politics

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Host Chris Cuomo criticized Cruz and others for appearing only on Fox News to talk about gun control.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

In the wake of the sexual harassment allegations shaking the country, the highest individual honor for chefs will now take their personal behavior into consideration.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// TV & Film x

The firing follows Netflix’s dismissal of Kevin Spacey, showing that networks are becoming quicker to sever ties with anyone accused of sexual harassment.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics /// Olympic News x

Zachary Donohue and Madison Hubbell are either very committed to their craft or stumbled upon an uber convenient way to call things off.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Students argue that the programs essentially act as affirmative action for the wealthy.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The recent ‘pig roast’ scandal at Cornell’s Zeta Beta Tau fraternity might be shocking, but it isn’t as unusual as you’d think.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After former student Nikolas Cruz opened fire and killed 17 individuals on Wednesday, further reports of his mental instability and warnings signs are surfacing.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

While Black Lives Matter protestors are demonized by society, Philadelphia residents were praised for their destructive victory celebrations.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

While #MeToo sweeps America, a group of French women reject the movement.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Olympic News x

USA is dominating at the Winter Olympics and even in a competitive atmosphere, countries are coming together for the sake of the games.

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture /// News & Politics x

In response to the broader #MeToo movement and its ‘Shitty Media Men’ list, senior Elizabeth Dunn leaded the names of 30 ‘men to avoid.’

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

David Nadlinger took first place in an Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council competition with his minuscule, groundbreaking picture of an atom.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Olympic News x

Warmbier’s father attended the opening ceremony to remind the world of North Korea’s brutality, but more importantly as a father mourning the loss of his son.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

From the viewpoints of those who fight it, fake news is formidable, but not invincible.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

As emotional support animals become more popular, colleges are grappling with their effects, including what to tell the randomly assigned roommate.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

It seems as if the ‘American dream’ might not be possible for all students.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The hijabs are part of a broader line of clothing, called the Veronica Collection, designed to offer Muslim women more fashion-forward options for their clothing.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Rather than learn about gender identity, South Dakota Sen. Phil Jensen wants students to focus on ‘reading, writing and arithmetic.’

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

In a statement from the university, representatives claim that she was not participating in the Tide Pod challenge, but rather trying to intentionally self-harm.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The 2020 election could be the chance for Democrats to choose the right presidential candidate based on political experience, not celebrity status.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The country’s infrastructure is deteriorating, but a new emphasis on reconstruction and trade schools could be the solution.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Even well-respected companies have PR disasters from time to time, but these 20 most-hated companies take it to a whole other level.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The British territory has become the first jurisdiction to abolish same-sex marriage, after the unions were legalized less than a year ago.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

After comparing the weights of the women they’ve slept with, members of Zeta Beta Tau who participated in the ‘Pig Roast’ will undergo counseling and more.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Salt is among the hottest commodities once the winter comes, but people are considering replacing salt with sand for the de-icing purpose.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

With Cloud9’s victory at the ELEAGUE Boston Major this January, North American Counter-Strike is no longer a joke.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Change begins at the collegiate level – if college campuses can end the Pence rule, then so can society.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The Indians have decided the join many other professional sports teams in the nationwide movement of abandoning offensive branding.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Earlier this year, Google announced new rules regarding monetization of contents on its video service, YouTube.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Through a series of proposed bills, Washington lawmakers hope to provide homeless college students stable access to basic amenities.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Rocket Lab’s new satellite, Humanity Star, launches a frenzy in the scientific community in its quest for universal connectivity.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

As Mexican, Canadian and American representatives begin to amend NAFTA, only Canada seems concerned with fixing the agreement’s human rights abuses.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After a second-trimester abortion ban barely failed in the Senate, it looks like 2018 is turning into another year where women’s healthcare will face multiple challenges.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The proliferation of cryptocurrencies has made drug-trafficking on the dark web easier, which has in turn exacerbated the country’s opioid epidemic.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The actions of the involved students and the class’s professor, Dr. Flavio Uribe, have been called ‘disturbing’ and ‘inexcusable.’

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Olympic News x

By changing the language to include women, Canada’s gender-neutral national anthem has taken a step to rectify its patriarchal vestiges.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Following in the footsteps of New York’s Excelsior Scholarship, proponents of the College for All Act are calling for free college in California.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

With a new policy on marijuana, San Francisco is giving past offenders a second chance at life without a criminal record.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Like other musicians before him, Jack White announced a plan to ban the use of phones at concerts, but audiences deserve to make that choice for themselves.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Amazon Go launched its first store in Seattle, which left many people both hopeful and worrisome about the future of the cashier-less shopping concept.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

By setting aside revenue from their cannabis tax, Pueblo County has funded over 420 scholarships that send high school graduates to local colleges.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

No, this isn’t a new Sherlock Holmes novel. Officer Pinheiro of the Baltimore Police Department has been indicted for planting evidence at a crime scene.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

WWF and XFL founder Vince McMahon promised a gimmick-free football league with the XFL’s return.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Two recently awarded patents have brought Amazon closer to tracking their employees’ movements, news that bodes ill for break-takers and time-killers everywhere.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Alt-right and other racist groups have increasingly chosen college campuses as prime vehicles for spreading hate speech, hate crimes and acts of xenophobic violence.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The ‘Cabinet Files’ surfaced just as the Australian Parliament was set to discuss new espionage laws that could criminalize such a discovery.

By

Responsive image

In the wake of a highly publicized scandal, disrepute and depravity mar USA Gymnastics’ honor.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Although justice has been served in the Larry Nassar trial, progress remains delayed for Hollywood accusers demanding justice.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Judge Aquilina’s demeanor may come off cutthroat, but she’s become a beacon of justice for the USA Gymnastics sexual abuse victims.

By

Responsive image

These four organizations are providing mental health services for Asian Americans in a community that has a stigma against them.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Harley Barber’s racist video got her expelled but also shined a new light on an old conversation.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Though progress has been made in the most recent NAFTA negotiations, creating a better deal will require more compromise between the American, Canadian and Mexican partners.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Fewer imports and fewer jobs means less green energy.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

In the 2018 Winter Olympics, the games have become an arena for social change as athletes confront rape culture, homophobia and tension between nations.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After an exposé detailed the black market for purchasing social media followers, scores of users have seen their Twitter followers drop.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Despite efforts to show support for women in the recent #MeToo and #TimesUp movements, the Grammys instead sparked a new hashtag: #GrammysSoMale.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Dr. Donald Milton, a professor at the University of Maryland, College Park, created the Gesundheit machine to better understand how the flu spreads.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Brooklyn College’s preference for policemen to use specific school bathrooms raises questions about public safety on college campuses across the country.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Before his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, President Trump signed an executive order to keep open the controversial detention center.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Democrats are hopeful that O’Rourke will defeat Republican Sen. Ted Cruz in the 2018 midterm elections and take over the largely red state.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Another day, another shooting; America’s been here before. The question is, is anything going to change this time around?

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// TV & Film x

His lawyer, Michael Proctor, told press that the actor was a good person who was just trying to pay for his mistakes and bad judgment.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The trio of business magnates have joined forces to create a health care plan for their employees, a move that promises to disrupt traditional health care providers.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

In his address, President Trump laid out a plan for incorporating bipartisan ideas into an immigration plan.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

With an ever-changing political climate, America could see unfortunate regressions in study abroad programs, both locally and internationally.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

You may reconsider applying for college loans after seeing the startling statistics behind student investment debt.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

If government money stops flowing, university systems across the country would freeze, including certain financial-aid packages and ongoing research grants.

By

Responsive image
Music /// News & Politics x

Though Kendrick Lamar, Donald Glover and Bruno Mars took home a slew of high honors, critics claim that the Grammys snubbed female artists.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The astrological unicorn, which will be visible this Wednesday, is the result of three separate, moon-related phenomena all occurring at once.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

You have been misled; flossing doesn’t need to be a top priority in your dental hygiene routine anymore.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics /// Olympic News x

The former Olympic gymnastics doctor was sentenced to up to 175 years behind bars, and the athletic community needs to learn from the scandal.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Once only reserved for gamers, augmented reality has found its way into the medical field through simulation-learning apps like HoloLens.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

In an effort to improve the site, the new Facebook changes are designed to increase user-to-user interaction and reduce the creepy feeling of being spied on.

By

Responsive image

The 28-year-old figure skater Adam Rippon was recently named the third member of the men’s team, but not without controversy.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Barbara Harris, founder of Project Prevention, has some permanent solutions that might conflict with your moral landscape.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The Trump administration could leave 200,000 Salvadorans deported after 17 years of building lives in the U.S. and despite obvious safety concerns in El Salvador.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

With high political tension across the country, 2017 was a dynamic year for all minorities, in both good ways and bad.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

This true story about the Washington Post will have every college student changing their major.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Congress has a full plate of work as well as the uncertainty of the midterms to balance during this new year.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

While the effort to maintain campaign commitments is ever-present, President Trump will need the additional support a bipartisan Congress can offer to move forward in 2018.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

With assisted-suicide machines in the works, having a hand in your own death could be easier than ever in the near future.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

As Californians ring in the New Year with a recurring case of the munchies, a new era for legal weed also begins.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

You no longer need a dealer to get pot in California because marijuana shops open their doors to recreational sales to everyone.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Roy Moore, former Alabama Senate candidate, believes that America was great during slavery. How these microaggressions lead to macroaggressions and the reasons behind them.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Whether you’re a full-time or dual-enrolled college student, you can look forward to some of these benefits resulting from the recent tax bill.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Did any of this even happen?

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

As a successful governor and representative of minorities, Nikki Haley has the potential to make it all the way to the Oval Office.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The College of the Atlantic is setting a nationwide example for how forward-thinking universities should approach environmental sustainability.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Indivior’s newly developed drug, Sublocade, may reshape the battle against opioid addiction.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The relationship of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry provides insight into the problem of the ideal white beauty within the black community.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Brock Turner, former Stanford swimmer and convicted rapist, wants to overturn his conviction, but how does this affect college students?

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

What effects have the California fires had on the state’s students, and how will the fires affect their campuses and their families?

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

A short story was the latest thing to catch the internet’s attention, but how did a piece of fiction from the New Yorker manage to storm through Twitter?

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

These highlights from the 2017 edition of ‘The Best American Nonrequired Reading’ provide perfect snapshots of the topics in which defined this past year.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

With the recent rollbacks of net neutrality laws by the FCC, many are arranging funeral services for the once free and open web.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Alabama’s recent Senatorial special election made history, but only by a nose. What does the contentious election say about voters?

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The Silence Breakers earned Time’s Person of the Year, but there is a cynical downside to their victory.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Wish.com is under fire after publishing an ad for plus size tights, which shows how slow changes are being made to include all women in fashion.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Respectable journalism is dying at the hands of the rich, which leaves the future of the industry looking stark and uncertain.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

In light of the Roy Moore allegations, it’s a wonder conservatives can still cry “family values” because this isn’t the first time the party has supported a sexual predator.

By

Responsive image
TV & Film x

Make sure your DVR has enough space to record them all or else you will suffer from FOMO.

TV & Film x

After a scene in the new ‘Peter Rabbit’ film purportedly mocked food allergies, critics are calling for conscientious filmgoers to boycott the movie.

Responsive image
Music /// TV & Film x

Every Friday and Saturday for the entire month, movie lovers can head to the Studio Grill in Chatham to watch some of the many films in the festival.

Responsive image
TV & Film x

Courtney Act, whose real name is Shane Jenek, received the most votes on ‘Celebrity Big Brother 21’, beating conservative politician Ann Widdecombe.

Responsive image
Responsive image

In contrast to ‘The Devil Wears Prada,’ ‘The Bold Type’ suggests that ruthlessness is not a pre-req for success in the world of publishing.

Responsive image

Because the show’s basically like going to medical school on an emotional roller coaster anyways.

Responsive image

A Netflix original once again serves as more than just entertainment

Responsive image

Despite its long run, ‘Criminal Minds’ remains an addictive crime show worth binge watching on Netflix.

Responsive Image

‘Call Me By Your Name’ is bringing the topic of sexuality to the film industry in a new, beautiful way.

Responsive Image

Reese Witherspoon’s production company Type A Films, now Pacific Standard, has marked a new age for women in the entertainment industry.

Responsive Image

Netflix’s lack of queer shows featuring strong characters leaves viewers to wonder the future direction regarding sexuality representation.

Responsive Image

Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ is destroying a decades-old movie trend by showing that women are more than just a pretty face.

Responsive Image

Doug Kenney is a comedy legend, but was Netflix able to capture his life story well enough in ‘A Futile and Stupid Gesture’?

Responsive Image

Female-led Hollywood movies continue to make headway for gender equality.

Responsive Image

These black heroes, just like ‘Black Panther,’ deserve their own big breaks in Hollywood.

Responsive Image

Alexa loses her voice, Danny DeVito is an M&M, The Bud Knight, clean water donations, funny celebrities and more appeared on the Super Bowl commercials.

Responsive Image

Worry no more, this list has all the upcoming Netflix series titles for any Friday night gathering.

Responsive Image

Mo’Nique’s Netflix boycott shows that black women are still fighting for equal pay — even in Hollywood.

Responsive Image

Because you can only watch the BBC’s 1995 Colin Firth adaptation of ‘Pride & Prejudice’ so many times.

Responsive Image

Though Netflix is used primarily to binge-watch old sitcoms and original dramas, ‘Devilman Crybaby’ gives viewers a very different show on which to get hooked.

Responsive Image

In her new documentary ‘Simply Complicated,’ Demi Lovato reveals her difficult adolescence, including her struggles with bulimia and drug addiction.

Responsive Image

The ‘Maze Runner’ franchise comes to an end with the final installment, ‘The Death Cure,’ inspired by the novel written by James Daschner.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Avid readers are often disappointed by the film adaptations of novels, but movies can capture the essence of short stories without disappointing anyone.

Responsive Image

While James Franco supported the Time’s Up movement against sexual assault at the Golden Globes, he might be guilty of sexual assault himself.

Responsive Image

Maybe they won’t be named at the Oscars this year, but these brilliant new films are definitely worth your time.

Responsive Image

With slots ranging in theme from ‘Game of Thrones’ to ‘Family Guy,’ the casino industry is increasingly blending pop culture into their offerings.

Responsive Image

What to make of the controversy Johnny Depp has brought to the wizarding world.

Responsive Image

From a basketcase, a princess, a criminal, a brain to an athlete, will the characters of Freeform’s ‘Grown-ish’ be able to compete with Hughes’ original cast, or will they fall short?

Responsive Image

The Golden Globes this year is filled with nothing but cringe-worthy moments. Bad publicity is still publicity, and many people have proven it with their appearance at the event.

Responsive Image

Get ready to catch these Sundance Film Festival movies at a theater near you.

Responsive Image

In the mood for something more intellectually stimulating than stand-up comedy but less than a TED Talk? You’ve come to the right place!

Responsive Image

The men’s rights activist claimed to remove ‘Girlz Powah and other silly stuff’ from the original, which resulted in a fragmented half-film with more plot holes and fewer porgs.

Responsive Image

Midge Maisel is the Jewish feminist icon you didn’t know that you needed.

Responsive Image

The Netflix original, ‘Lovesick’, combines sweet humor with startling emotional truths, making it a must-add to your queue.

Responsive Image

After a series of tweets imagining an all-black wizarding world went viral, the hilarious hashtag #BlackHogwarts has caught the eye of the novels’ author.

Responsive Image

The Grammy performances are sure to bring some heat to the stage on Jan. 28.

Responsive Image

Experience laughter and shock as comedians crack jokes about varying topics in the following stand-up comedy specials available on Netflix.

Responsive Image

Netflix’s green-light for another Will Smith fantasy shoot-em-up demonstrates that numbers are more powerful than public opinion.

Responsive Image

The awards are just around the corner, so let’s get into which films will make the Best Picture Nominees for the Academy Awards.

Responsive Image

While the show’s first season explored the Queen’s relationship with her controlling mother, ‘Victoria’ Season 2 follows her own experiences with maternity and governance.

Responsive Image

As the first award show of the new year, the Golden Globes set a precedent for what is to come from far more than just awards and honors.

Responsive Image

2017 was a year filled with politics, pop-culture and scientific phenomena, the latter of which had some of history’s biggest scientific discoveries.

Responsive Image

Spoiler alert: novice movie critique ahead. Was Netflix’s original movie a flop as anticipated?

Responsive Image

There are many activities fit for a mother-daughter duo. Why not watch these totally bingeable TV shows to grow that bond even stronger?

Responsive Image

The newest installation in the franchise, ‘The Last Jedi,’ upends fan expectations with a number of both pleasant and unpleasant surprises, leaving the Star Wars fanbase divided over its success.

Responsive Image

From Marvel’s multitude of films to Disney’s ‘A Wrinkle in Time,’ astounding movies are planned for release this upcoming year.

Responsive Image

Steven Caple Jr. taking over for ‘Creed II’ offers a promising future for the ‘Rocky’ franchise.

Responsive Image

From snubs and surprise nominations to a knockout host and social activism, the upcoming Golden Globe Awards is sure to have it all.

Responsive Image

It’s that time of year again, so make yourself some hot chocolate and get ready to binge some holiday specials from your favorite TV shows.

Responsive Image

Quentin Tarantino wants to do “Star Trek”: What could the final frontier look like if it was directed by the King of Pulp Cinema?

Responsive Image

The mockumentary “American Vandal” has received high praise from viewers and it’s most definitely worth watching at least the pilot of the series.

Responsive Image

With the 90th Academy Awards ceremony just around the corner, here are a few Oscar maybes that might have flown under your radar.

Responsive Image

The trailer of the next big Avengers movie is just over two minutes long and here’s what every second of it means.

Responsive Image

These television shows not only provide entertainment but also some inspiration and lessons every aspiring writer can learn from.

Responsive Image

Leave it to white privilege to find three jokes in ‘Get Out’ and call it a comedy.

Responsive Image

You better not pout, you better not cry, you better stay away from these movies and I’m telling you why: they’re terrible and a waste of time.

Responsive Image

With actor Affleck’s turn as the Caped Crusader rumored to be ending, here’s a breakdown of the top three contenders for his replacement: Jake Gyllenhaal, Matthew Goode and Michael Fassbender.

Responsive Image

I promise that this list isn’t just every version of ‘Naruto.’

Responsive Image

Out of all of the Thor movies, the latest installation ‘Ragnarok’ was by far the best out of the series, and it’s not for the reason you would expect.

Responsive Image

Why is this the first time someone let Thor be funny?

Responsive Image

When the show you love is no longer the show you fell in love with.

Responsive Image

Why young women should not be afraid of being tough and having a strong personality.

Responsive Image

Because not all Halloween movies have to be scary.

Responsive Image

Did your favorite half-man half-asshole make the list?

Responsive Image

As a Dreamer, the young writer and director hopes to tell universal stories that allow people to see how we’re not so different after all.

Responsive Image

Spoiler alert: Everyone gets a happy ending.

Responsive Image

While navigating the complex world of online television, consider putting these shows on your map.

Responsive Image

Could these cult classics grace the big screen once again?

Responsive Image

Making an effort to consume and support media about women of all ages benefits everyone.

Responsive Image

Because at some point in your life, you’re going to need to know this.

Responsive Image

As prejudice continues to be on the rise, everyone should slow down and re-watch some of the amazing films that show audiences the way to come together.

Responsive Image

Disney’s recent history of introducing new, diverse characters has produced their first Latina princess.

Responsive Image

Stephen King’s thirty-year-old story floats on.

Responsive Image

Motion picture movies produced today can’t compete with the quality of the DCOMs from the 2000s.

Responsive Image

From Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ to DC’s ‘Justice League,’ a guide to five of the most wildly anticipated superhero films coming out in late 2017 and 2018.

Responsive Image

$10 a month for a movie a day? Sign me up.

Responsive Image

Whether you’re a long-time fan or just getting into the show, these five episodes will get you riggity-riggity-wrecked, son!

Responsive Image

It’s time to broaden your movie horizons.

Responsive Image

Season 7 has been exciting, erratic and utterly spectacular, but has it paid off the character development for its female leads?

Responsive Image

If you ever feel the need to get your cry on, these four films will for sure get the tears flowing.

Responsive Image

Some of these movies are so under-appreciated that you may not have even heard of them.

Responsive Image

If an offensive film were released today, is it possible to enjoy it despite shortcomings?

Responsive Image

Now that several media companies have plans to launch their own streaming services, cable is beginning to look a lot more attractive.

Responsive Image

Let ‘Atlantis: The Lost Empire’ and ‘Treasure Planet’ live.

Responsive Image

There’s nothing unusual about censors going overboard, but these films were outlawed for some truly bizarre reasons.

Responsive Image

Does the show live up to the hype of previous Marvel Netflix series?

Responsive Image

The indie production company made famous by ‘Moonlight’ has become a safe haven for cutting-edge flicks and new-age marketing.

Responsive Image

Why the Stephen King novel flopped on the silver screen, but will thrive in its television adaptation.

Responsive Image

The $60 million adaptation of the Steven King series is all kinds of mediocre.

Responsive Image

Whether real or fiction, some of the greatest Hollywood productions have been centered around protagonists with…questionable hobbies.

Responsive Image

Last month at Comic-Con, the cable channel revealed the first footage of the soon-to-be-revived ‘Hey Arnold’ and ‘Rocko’s Modern Life,’ and ’90s kids couldn’t be happier.

Responsive Image

Although today’s children may never experience the same kind of movies we did, they’re being introduced to something far more important—the real world.

Responsive Image

The hysterical series was more preoccupied with the drama of transitioning to adulthood than with medicine, which is exactly why fans loved it.

Responsive Image

The ‘Citizen Kane’ of bad movies, which is the subject of an upcoming James Franco homage, has elevated its mysterious creator to ironic heights.

Responsive Image

Go into these movies having watched the trailers and you’ll find yourself quite confused.

Responsive Image

The movie adaptation of Jenny Han’s YA novel will bring substantial Asian-American representation to the big screen for the first time in two decades.

Responsive Image

After decades of failed attempts to adapt a video game into a decent movie, the four-part Netflix series may have finally cracked the code.

Responsive Image

From ‘Suicide Squad’ to ‘Captain America: Civil War,’ here are the definitive rankings of the last decade’s superhero movies.

Responsive Image

USC student, filmmaker and New Dehli native Aman Adlakha reflects on screening his short film, ‘The Spaceman,’ at Cannes and the crossroads of Indian cinema.

Responsive Image

Spidey’s return to the MCU was celebrated by fans everywhere—but is it really a return?

Responsive Image

Kamala Khan, a teenager growing up in Jersey City, uses the ordinariness of her life to subvert many of the stereotypes surrounding Islam in America.

Responsive Image

If the popularity of K-pop is any indication, it’d probably be a smart move to hop on the K-TV wagon early.

Responsive Image

The potential cast for the live-action ‘Aladdin’ has become a source of contention for fans, revealing that racism is a reality beyond the big screen.

Responsive Image

The indie darling captivated audiences and created new expectations for humor and inclusion in rom-coms.

Responsive Image

Grab your favorite snacks and get ready to reminisce.

Responsive Image

The series, which follows a band of wayward female wrestlers, seamlessly blends stereotype subversion into its ’80s training montages.

Responsive Image

With the critical and box office success of Edgar Wright’s newest action heist comedy, it’s time to talk about the other great features in his filmography.

Responsive Image

‘Black Panther,’ a film with a 90 percent African-American cast, needs to be successful to reiterate an important point to Hollywood.

Responsive Image

The film, which is narrated by Samuel L. Jackson and sourced from Baldwin’s writing, poses questions that were as relevant at the time of their writing as they are today.