TV & Film

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

One of the show’s contestants, Lincoln Adim, has joined the ranks of Kyrie Irving and B.o.B in rejecting geodetics.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The show’s balance between real issues and classic teen drama has fans wanting more — and soon.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Remember when television made you feel good about yourself?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The character is almost as rich as her platanos y croquetas.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Plus, it might be Nick Offerman’s best role since ‘Parks and Rec.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

You can never have too much of a good scene.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Fictional or not, Mr. Incredible is helping change some seriously outdated perspectives.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

The actress recently came out as gay, a declaration that has much more significance than meets the eye.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The film, which stars a female lead, also recently signed Pinar Toprak to compose the score.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Lane asks a simple question with a complicated answer: Why do we bully plus-sized women?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Almost any horror movie you’ve ever seen has its roots in one of these films.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Talking about mental illness can be sensitive, so take some pointers from these experts.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

Honey, where is my ticket to ‘Incredibles 2’?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The satirical site let loose on a Twitter tirade against Facebook that was equal parts funny and disturbing.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

What started as a creative premise is at risk of becoming an ode to commercialism.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The YouTube series pits ideological opposites against each other, but the debates are tame, even respectful.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

The Facebook web series, ‘Five Points,’ explores common controversies with a potentially revolutionary platform.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

The gut-wrenching twist at the end of the first film has, short-sightedly, discouraged any follow-ups.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These classic films deserve some modern magic to bring their timeless plots to life.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Chinese-Canadian director Domee Shi both wrote and directed the short film.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Screens x

The #TakeDownMillieBobbyBrown meme has gone much, much too far.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Plus a bonus one: Who doesn’t want to hear an acceptance speech from the Fab Five?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

It’s time to bring back your favorite female powerhouses.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

Both deal with high school violence, but the shows have three critical differences.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The MTV series approaches uncomfortable topics, such as classism, racism and transgender tropes, in a comedic yet thought-provoking way.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

It’s scary, yes, but it’s also brilliant.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Screens x

It’s time for Disney to come up with a solution.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Physical attractiveness is important, sure, but a string of dumb words can really take the shine off a guy’s six-pack.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Time to add these titles to your binge list.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

All of your favorite characters are back on the big screen as movie sequels are set to highlight theaters this summer.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Although the movie’s plot seems similar to many others in its genre, the dread and horror it instills is not.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Between the blood and investigative prowess, these documentaries will remind you that being a detective is nothing like playing Clue with the family.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Screens x

The next installment of the ‘Legally Blonde’ trilogy will not only bring joy, but also spark conversation about how to address the newest age of feminism.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

It may be known for its black comedy, but the adult animated series ‘Bojack Horseman’ offers many nuggets of cynical wisdom.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In a world with endless content accessible around the clock, these shows have characters so realistic they could walk right out of your screen.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

They’re furry, slippery and a little bit kooky, but most importantly, Disney’s animal sidekicks are always there when you need them.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From female-led action flicks to independent horror, is this the summer Hollywood finally takes a step in the right direction?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The all-female cast of ‘Ocean’s 8’ subverts many of the common narratives surrounding female characters by being unapologetic criminals.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Rebecca Black is back, amongst other developments.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Featuring a male protagonist who is more controlling than cute and unrealistic friendship rules, ‘The Kissing Booth’ misses its mark.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Jennifer Fox’s new film recounts her experiences as a survivor of childhood sexual assault during the 1970s.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These modern cartoons and their morals aren’t just for kids.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Jessica Davis’ hesitance to come forward against Bryce Walker mimics the anxiety minority women experience every day.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

Exploiting a mentally-fragile convicted felon as a source of entertainment borders on reckless journalism.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Screens x

Reid is just the latest in a string of TV personalities to be caught in a freedom of speech issue.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Screens x

In a society where certain body types are coveted  — oftentimes dangerously — when will the media learn to stop manipulating its consumers?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Released just in time for a summer binge, ‘Ibiza’ is a modern take on the classic, foreign-adventure tale.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After nine seasons, frontrunner Andrew Lincoln is stepping away from ‘The Walking Dead,’ and the exit might be fatal to the once mega-popular show.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With rumors circling that the adult animated show will continue without its title character, is there any hope that ‘Archer’ can live twice?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In the words of Donald Glover himself, how can you not be pansexual in space?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

There’s really no defending that bathroom scene.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The newest “Star Wars” installment proves that the franchise is slowly dying.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After a rough patch, the new season of cult sitcom ‘Arrested Development’ is a return to what made it awesome.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

When comparing the two comedians’ insults, remember the historical context of their words.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Obamas have said that they won’t be attacking Trump, but they haven’t said what they will be doing. Here are five good(ish) guesses.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The new anime series tells the story of Mari and her three friends exploring friendship and Antarctica.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Screens x

Ambien. May cause dry mouth, nausea or uncontrollable compulsion to tweet racist drivel. Consult your doctor today

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

Although ABC claims the reason behind the cancellation of Roseanne Barr’s show, ‘Roseanne’ is just morals, money seems to be the true motivator.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Zazie Beetz’ portrayal of the biracial badass with the power of luck, is a refreshing presence in ‘Deadpool 2.’

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

The latest installment in the ‘Star Wars’ franchise shows Han Solo’s background but doesn’t go well beyond expectations.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Netflix in the past year has stepped up its game in regards to them sponsoring different comedians and streaming their stand-up specials.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

American television is cool and all, but have you considered watching British TV instead?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Robert Zemeckis’ signature directing stamp involves his keen eye for detail pertaining to storytelling and special effects.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With a lot of skepticism about having Michael B. Jordan and Michael Shannon in the remake, it seemed that HBO’s ‘Fahrenheit 451’ lost its fans before it was released.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

CBS Announced that an all ‘Big Brother’ version of ‘The Amazing Race’ may happen and here are the pairs I would love to see on it.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The second season of the controversial show widens its net to include harsher realities.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These six films might make it big during next year’s awards season.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Ryan Reynolds didn’t even break a sweat while campaigning for his film.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

If anyone ever wanted to film a realistic movie about college, they would get the director from ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop,’ not Darren Aronofsky.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

If you thought the only problematic characteristic about Rachel Dolezal was her identifying herself as transracial, you’re only scratching the surface.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Beat the heat this summer with these sizzling TV shows.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This documentary will discuss the invisibility plaguing the lesbian community.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This actress has been in more movies and TV shows than you realize.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix teen drama had everyone binge-watching all 13 episodes of Season 1 last year and is now set to do it again with Season 2 this month.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As one of the earliest and most badass Avengers, fans think it’s time for a ‘Black Widow’ solo film.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

What the cancellation of ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ and the pick-up from another TV network can do for the show’s already famous diverse cast and representation.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

It’s not only a documentary; it’s a reflection of what is happening right now.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Many of Freeform’s original series address important, often underrepresented communities.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Jon Chu’s ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ gives people of the Asian community the representation it deserves in this comedic film.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The ‘Avengers’ actress revealed that the Marvel women are ready for an all-female film.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix Original is an intimate and refreshing portrait of the complexities of black student life at predominately white institutions.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

When it comes to content, borders don’t exist.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

Marvel films have an increasing amount of gender and racial diversity, so why not add queer representation to the mix?

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

Thanos is one of the greatest villains in the Marvel Cinematic Universe — partly because of how heroic he is.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

If you’re a fan of ‘Gone Girl,’ you won’t want to miss HBO’s ‘Sharp Objects’ this summer.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Screens x

Forget finals and projects — you need this YouTube series to de-stress (and stay alive!).

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Although fans of the cartoon are excited for the upcoming ‘Kim Possible’ live action movie, some people aren’t too happy with the casting.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Screens x

According to his lawyer, Cosby received too harsh of a sentence, which they claim is partly a result of the court allowing so many women to testify against him.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Screens x

The star, and many others, have pointed to a troubling undercurrent of sexual harassment in the iconic ’80s films.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Screens x

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

It’s hot outside anyway.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Get your tissues out now.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Some characters you’ve just got to hate.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

What does that say about its fans?

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Weaknesses can make a strong character.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Oh, the irony.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

This one’s for the English majors.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Winter is coming, but no one knows when.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

If you haven’t seen these films, you are missing out.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Use them as motivation to help you get through finals.

Responsive Image

By treating gender as a variable, cosplayers get to think about what really, actually makes their characters tick.

Responsive Image

Harding was involved in one of the biggest scandals in sports history, so why is America making her the hero?

Responsive Image

Following the release of ‘Infinity War,’ the Marvel Cinematic Universe has transitioned into a new era, one whose future is unclear.

Responsive Image

After jumping forward six years, The CW show has some serious explaining to do.

Responsive Image

If one ’90s reboot is good, then two has to be better!

Responsive Image

Imagine: Instead of just making jokes about problems, someone made a show about actually trying to fix them?

Responsive Image

How ‘Pose’ is bringing ball culture back to the forefront.

Responsive Image

Ironically, it looks like silent movies are the future of film.

Responsive Image

‘Avengers: Infinity War’ will add new defining characters and possibly take away some that we have grown to love in the Marvel universe.

Responsive Image

How the Disney princesses went from fitting into glass slippers to breaking the glass ceiling.

Responsive Image

Hollywood’s always had a diversity problem, but are inclusion riders the solution?

Responsive Image

The actor, who rose to prominence for his melodramatic performances and off-screen financial issues, says he has probably three to four more years in the industry.

Responsive Image

Lucy Hale has found a way to join many projects this year that have shown she’s much more than her ‘Pretty Little Liars’ role.

Responsive Image

Let’s elevate South Asian creators who are addressing the lack of brown representation in TV and film, unlike ‘The Simpsons’ creators who refuse to.

Responsive Image

Who knew one fictional character could stir so much controversy?

Responsive Image

Best friends Alexa and Katie tackle high school, friends and leukemia with laughter and support.

Responsive Image

The recent success of the ‘Roseanne’ reboot makes viewers wonder when they may see a reboot of another ‘90s classic series, ‘Friends.’