TV & Film

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The singer-songwriter finally released the 10-minute version of her beloved song, which provides a candid look at one of her past relationships.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The beloved DC Comics hero is not as popular as he was before he got put on the big screen.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The newest Phase Four Marvel movie is excellent in some areas, but leaves fans disappointed in others.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Produced by a team of mostly African American people, the Netflix series aims to teach children of color how to navigate uncomfortable situations and appreciate themselves.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The pandemic has exponentially increased screen usage, exposing people to more opportunities for eye strain. Luckily, scientists are exploring a possible solution to the issue.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This holiday is so often unfairly overlooked, so here are some movies to help set the mood for the upcoming holiday season.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As part of the competition show’s first same-sex dance pair after over 15 years on television, the former ‘Dance Moms’ star hopes she’s part of a gateway for acceptance among her young audience.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Musicians who take part in these bite-sized performances trade the wild stage for the calm screen.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After getting left with a major cliffhanger, fans of the vampire mockumentary are eager to sink their teeth into the show’s upcoming episodes.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As the conglomerate continues to buy out massive corporations and expand its domain, the announcement of its most recent anime-related project has pleasantly surprised many fans.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

While we are accustomed to viewing the idealized continent through rose-colored glasses, many tourists leave feeling less than content.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Amazon Prime Video’s new show aims to fill the large gap left by the conclusion of ‘Game of Thrones.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The superstar returns with another documentary to recap the major changes in his tumultuous life.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Searching for something new to watch? Here’s a list of upcoming shows and movies coming out next month that you should check out.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Prices continue to rise with the release of new consoles like the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. How high can they go until players are fed up?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Cybercrime rates have exploded since the onset of the pandemic, encompassing everything from identity fraud to even some of the most classic of crimes.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After a journalist tweeted that the English singer would be joining the MCU just hours after the latest installment’s world premiere, many discussed whether or not he should have done so.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Often regarded as a behemoth within the world of anime, the neo-noir anime will soon receive a live-action series — for better or for worse.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Female rap artists like Yung Miami, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion make mature music all the time, but why are parents bothered by it?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Over the past two decades, Hosea ‘Ze’ Frank has made a name for himself on YouTube through his cerebral yet compelling sense of humor.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The third installment of the popular fanfiction-turned-film franchise portrays toxic relationships as something girls should want, and that’s problematic.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The well-known RPG developer recently introduced his latest project, which is highly reminiscent of its beyond-charming predecessor, Stardew Valley.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

News about an upcoming movie featuring everyone’s favorite space cadet just came out, so let’s remember why people loved the original film so much.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

These five show selections are bound to help audiences relate and relieve their stress as the holiday — and potential family drama — approaches.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The power of the film derives, in large part, from the careful use of scenery, costuming, sound and music.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Fans are obviously eager to see more of the HBO Max show and the drama that its dysfunctional, upper-class family brings.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Despite their reputation for cheesiness, these films changed the horror game, and our present idea of a scary movie is a result of these classics.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

For Gen Z, it’s hard to imagine a time when the comedy-horror film wasn’t a cultural phenomenon, but it’s taken a long time for it to get to where it is today.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The long-awaited return of the popular Star Wars character has finally arrived with the first trailer of the new Disney+ series, and fans are waiting at the edge of their seat for what’s next.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Who are the people behind these first few viral sensations, why were they chosen and who created them?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Influenced by innovative minds like Alfred Hitchcock and Stanley Kubrick, this point-and-click RPG is certain to have something for everyone.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The series’s tiny community of Stars Hollow provides viewers with a sense of comfort and nostalgia.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The viral pug became a TikTok sensation and has taken social media by storm with his daily predictions.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The Golden Globes, Oscars and Emmys have recently faced criticism for a lack of representation in their voting committees as well as their nominee and winner selections.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

For those in places where gambling is banned, virtual private networks can be very useful.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The trashy reality TV show has evolved from an interesting, innocent show to the drama-filled, toxic mess fans have come to love.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As the Japanese style of animation is becoming more acceptable in society, new and old fans alike continue to plead for the revival of earlier, underhyped animes.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In the hopes of recovering some of its teenage users after a recent drop in numbers, the platform is developing a new app geared toward a younger audience.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The newest version of the complex superhero may be the best one yet.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The latest addition to the hit Netflix series explores what happens after Joe Goldberg gets his happily ever after, an ending that isn’t as fulfilling as he had hoped.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Everyone’s favorite female comedian could reappear on television as soon as this December.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In its annual livestream event, Mojang communicated future updates to the sensational game that fans have long been anticipating.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

When you’re having a bad day, check out this Irish couple and enjoy some laughs from their prank-based short video content.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

While they may not be the first screen attributes you think of, the role that music, dialogue and human voices play in movies is arguably one of the medium’s most important features.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This studio has quickly become a fan-favorite production company, so how does their newest scary film fit in with their previous masterpieces?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

You’ve seen people stream video games, but what about games of chance?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The holiday for haunting isn’t complete without a few good video games.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Emmy- and Grammy-winning stand-up comedian has faced a lot of criticism following the release of his latest Netflix special.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Old fans and newcomers alike are clamoring over the most recent addition to the super-spy franchise.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts /// Uncategorized x

For a long time, this taboo practice had negative connotations, but finally, the beliefs surrounding witchcraft have started to change.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Fans are eagerly anticipating how the show will continue to build on the relationships and plots that initially piqued their interest.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The coming-of-age show became a hit when it premiered on Netflix four years ago, but a lackluster finale may have ruined the entire series.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

James Bond is the star of yet another action-packed film, but there are both pros and cons of going out to watch this new movie instead of waiting for it to stream.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

You have plenty of options when it comes to playing over the internet.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Sony’s latest film about the classic anti-hero has opened up a multiverse full of opportunities for the character.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The lovable comedy started off strong with three fantastic seasons — where did the writers go wrong with the fourth?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As these gaming and sports memorabilia continue to appreciate in value, it is crucial to consider whether this new market is taking away fun from younger generations.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As fans anticipate the bittersweet ending of the popular YouTube docuseries, loyal viewers are looking back on beloved aspects that defined the show.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The trained actor and social media star brightens viewers’ days with comedic content based on his reactions to the world.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

‘Saw’ director James Wan’s original new horror film left audiences divided in their opinions, but the third act twists gave unanimous satisfaction.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

What happens when we can’t use our favorite social media apps?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Dust off your Switches! The recently announced Version 2.0 of the beloved video game promises everything players have been waiting for.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The 1978 low-budget horror film transcends its limitations through technical mastery, keen storytelling and an unforgettable villain.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The popular science fiction novel is infamously complex, and you may understand Frank Herbert’s world better if you read the book first.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After a three-year hiatus, the cast of the fan-favorite spooky holiday movie is returning to perform their iconic roles in person.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The addictive world of social media is filled with toxicity and risks and is a place hardly suitable for young, impressionable children.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

The release of ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ has left fans wanting a collaboration between Peter Parker’s and Eddie Brock’s super-selves, begging the question: Who should be the villain that faces off against this unlikely duo?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the American medical drama series is known for how long it’s been on the air, many are beginning to wonder how (and when) its characters’ storylines will truly end.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ star is slated to voice the iconic Italian video game protagonist, but people are worried that the movie will focus on star power over quality.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With plenty of content from the original comics, the Amazon Prime show’s plot development is full of endless possibilities.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get into the game by viewing some of these classics about the country’s favorite sport.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Although the supernatural horror film possesses many similarities to beloved classics within the genre, it has somehow failed to receive parallel recognition.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The groundbreaking video game series proves that it still looks good at 25 by rolling out games that offer new perspectives on the beloved Sinnoh region.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The social media app caters to individuals’ creative interests more than it attempts to attract likes and followers.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Regardless of genre, the TV show is filled with humor, drama and philosophical questions that can draw in anybody.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

You’ve seen the series — what would it be like to actually wager on it?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Fans of Mike Flanagan had high expectations for his new horror show, which left viewers feeling confused, unfulfilled and simply not scared.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The remake of the contemporary horror classic released earlier this year. But is there enough lore to keep the story interesting and new enough for its viewers?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix documentary details the pop star’s fight for freedom against her conservatorship.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The latest film featuring Tom Hardy was finally released to eager audiences after several delays on its release date.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The country’s recent bans limit online access for underage users, which could be seen as an extreme act of control or an attempt to genuinely provide a solution to a serious issue.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Get more people looking at your posts.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Released in 2019, the nature documentary chronicles the countless — yet oftentimes overlooked — restorative properties of various strains of mushrooms.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

In a world that expects marriage and children to be everyone’s end goal, those who don’t conform are publicly judged for their private choices.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix hit’s newest season introduces Cal, a Black nonbinary character who presents a new standard for intersectional representation in the media.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

The show’s producers are making drastic changes to the original story, and they’re being met with mixed criticisms.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The trailer for ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ just dropped, but it feels like something is missing from the friendly neighborhood superhero.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The reality show competition offers content that can entertain even those who know nothing about the art.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

In a film that chooses to make a manipulative and, at times even creepy, character its hero, Ben Platt’s age is the last thing you need to worry about.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The YouTube and Facebook creator took time out from his regular content production to promote awareness — and raise donations — for children struggling with the disease.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Shopping for a computer can be difficult, but it gets a little easier if you know what you are looking for.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The similarities between the two iconic MCU superheroes reflect the depth and emotional richness to be found in stories told by oft-overlooked voices.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The South Korean thriller offers an intimate look into the country’s debt struggles and provides a biting criticism of capitalism.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Disney’s live-action film tackles the competitive nature of vogue trends while still providing the title character an interesting backstory.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As the plot for Netflix’s hit Spanish show progresses, audiences conjure up fan theories and hold their breaths hoping for a satisfying conclusion.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Hollywood lacks in diversity when it comes to LGBTQ+ actors, but does that mean gay characters should only be played by gay actors?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Korean pop groups are everywhere, but they wouldn’t dominate as much as they do without the hard work of the people who design their dance moves.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Upcoming releases and updates to old games mean that fans have a lot to be happy about.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The PBS docu-series just hit Netflix and views the human body’s complex systems on a microscopic level while applying them to the real world.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As with any up-and-coming movie, this one had a lot to live up to, and where it exceeds expectations in some places, it falls short in others.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Screens x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Get more people looking at your posts.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Here are some colleges and universities where you can learn what exactly goes into your favorite games.

Responsive Image

James Wan’s newest horror picture is satisfying and entertaining, but viewers hoping for a crowd-pleaser with supernatural scares may be disappointed.

Responsive Image

It’s a new decade — you don’t have to have your own team of web developers to make an application anymore.

Responsive Image

Whether in more obvious cases like ‘Blade Runner’ or in more surprising films like ‘Titanic,’ cultural artifacts, aesthetics and stories from the Eastern hemisphere continue to play a big part in Western cinema.

Responsive Image

Recently, the now ‘canceled’ online celebrity has been on the receiving end of much criticism — this time, for the controversial nature of his ‘conspiracy theory’ videos.

Responsive Image

Nanfu Wang’s unrelentingly terrifying documentary about China’s handling of the COVID-19 outbreak teaches the most pertinent lessons about grief, honesty and human nature.

Responsive Image

Celebrating the show’s 25th anniversary, Nickelodeon brought back the series’s original host, Steve Burns, to deliver a video to those who grew up watching.

Responsive Image

The quiz-making platform, noticeably different from the Buzzfeed quizzes loved by millennials, ultimately tells us something about Gen Z and how they use the internet.

Responsive Image

The movies’ unique stories work contrary to the Hollywood blockbusters of the past decade yet stockpile critical praise and adoring fanbases all the same.

Responsive Image

The anger-prone chef’s hit reality TV program may not be fine dining, but it’s downright indulgent.

Responsive Image

These viral sensations are repetitive, making their popularity over more creative works frustrating.

Responsive Image

David Lowery’s last film has generated a lot of discussion but few meaningful answers.

Responsive Image

The People’s Princess lives on, helped in part by an upcoming musical and motion picture about her life.

Responsive Image

Is your favorite real-life simulator feeling boring? The addition of some fan-made modifications will keep you on your toes and make your Sims’ lives a lot more interesting.

Responsive Image

It appears that the masses believe this gender-swapped remake of ‘She’s All That’ really is all that — whether they like it or not.

Responsive Image

TikTok has been inundated with videos about this super-productive, effortlessly healthy persona. Unfortunately, she’s obscuring our image of wellness and confidence.

Responsive Image

Are school-issued monitoring apps working to prevent bullying and self-harm, or are they closing children off from the internet?

Responsive Image

It started as a freestyle on his livestream — now, TikTokers are rapping the song about the Adult Swim cartoon in front of historical sites.