TV & Film

Responsive image
Screens x

One of the largest subscription platforms almost betrayed its creators, exposing the fragility of safe virtual spaces for producers of adult content.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix television show humorously comments on contemporary university life while also tackling important issues such as gender and race.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Having recently signed a mammoth deal for six new seasons and 14 new movies, the creators of the animated powerhouse have ensured a cascade of content to come.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

What the newest Marvel fare lacks in substance it mostly makes up for in style. But is that enough to differentiate it from the franchise’s previous works?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In this age of social justice, fans and players of the hit game have made active changes for a more diverse dungeoning experience.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

There’s no question that cyberpunk draws heavy influence from East Asian culture and aesthetics, so why aren’t Asian characters and creators given their dues within the genre?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Does advocating for socialism require completely removing oneself from capitalism and personal purchases?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Disney classic never reached the popularity of ‘Frozen’ and creators are speculating it’s simply because of the film’s intro.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While some genres continue to rely on outdated tropes like female submission, others provide a beacon of hope for queer female audiences as they portray women as strong, independent leads.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Boycott Jeff Bezos’ reign over the reading world by switching from his book-based social media platform to an even better website instead!

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The new thriller starring Hugh Jackman and Rebecca Ferguson joins a long line of science fiction genre box office disappointments.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Season 4 renewal is a rare case, but it demonstrates how determined fans and a spike in views can change the fate of an entire TV series.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Fans of ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and Sandra Oh will love watching as her new character struggles to manage her position as the new English department chair in this six-episode Netflix original series.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Can’t find any good sweatshirts or stickers to rep your favorite cult classic? No worries! This online store celebrates beloved movies and stars, no matter how niche. And it gets pretty niche.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The renewed interest in the star-studded couple provides another example of the public’s subconscious longing for ‘happy endings.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Even though Klein and Paytas have had a public falling out and ended their show together, good things still came from it.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The limited series deals with the realities faced by American soldiers in the 101st Airborne Division during World War II.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Fans of the iconic workplace comedy have long been demanding a continuation of the show, but could it really be possible?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This intersection of horror, suspense, procedural and crime genres highlights the best parts of its broadcast cable predecessors.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This new Disney film is as entertaining as it is well-made, but for The Rock, it’s far from original.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

A trailer can either set up a film for success … or cause its downfall before it is even released.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

You don’t need years of experience to produce art. Learn how to get creative with this accessible art educator.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This famous MCU actress is fighting for the money she earned as the titular hero of ‘Black Widow.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Since their inception, television series have felt the need to make all of their female characters wives and mothers by their finales.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

From its relatability to its discussion of heavy topics, this children’s show will leave a legacy that will last for years beyond its termination.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Meet magical singing centaurs, an equine protagonist and a touch of darkness in this newest addition to the streaming platform’s roster.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The movie subverts audience expectations of romance while asserting the importance of friendship between two people who love, but are not in love.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Netflix documentary thrusts the veiled, often ignored pseudoscience of this illegitimate practice into the spotlight.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the anticipated game possesses clear similarities to other games within the Nintendo franchise, it will be introducing many new aspects to enrich the player’s experience.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Marvel’s new alternate universe series may not be a masterpiece of thought-provoking fiction, but it’s a breath of fresh air, brimming with unexpected answers to unexpected questions.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Who does the United States use to do a job that nobody else wants to do? The newest addition to the DCEU offers a dark reminder that oftentimes, it’s the scapegoats.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The influencer’s old videos on YouTube have sparked interest among social media users, mostly due to her strange displays of affection for the tech giant and its founder Steve Jobs.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The beloved heist show has finally been revived and doesn’t disappoint with its character growth and incredible cons.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After being the boy who lived, Daniel Radcliffe has had a bizarre acting career, to say the least, and his role in the American anthology series is no exception.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Netflix has released three of these movies to relative popular success, but many critics would argue that none of them should have been made at all.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Millions have been using this movie-centered platform as a virtual diary to log what they watch, connect with others and — most importantly — share their opinions.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The newest episode of this fan-favorite cop comedy show attempts to discuss some serious topics, but the results are far from perfect.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Jason Momoa and Isabela Merced star in Netflix’s new jaw-dropping vengeful thriller that’ll leave you at the edge of your seat.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

With game highlights, hot takes and the latest news instantly delivered to our screens, today’s fans seek something far removed from the ESPN talk-shows of old … and for good reason.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Unresolved plot points, a competition gone wrong and a missing starlet contribute to the failure of “HSMTMS” to live up to its debut season.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After years of anticipation, the long-awaited game proved to be a big disappointment.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Frank Herbert’s seminal novel has influenced countless science fiction writers, even though it has remained a relatively niche series.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The famous YouTuber collaborated and consulted with clinical psychologists to offer mental health advice that everyone can benefit from.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The modern Games just turned 125 years old and despite attempts to revitalize international interest, the event is beginning to show its age.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Jennifer Hudson’s vocal performances make the biopic worth watching, so long as audiences reconcile themselves beforehand to learning more about the icon than a single movie can answer to satisfaction. 

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The idea that two people could fall in love with each other even when their face is masked is intriguing, but the show misses the mark.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The actor’s wit helps him excel, but by popular meme standards, his career seems like he ‘has always been given the same assignment.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Lucas Cruikshank has been an online star since 2006. A closer look into his most famous character reveals some interesting insights into the early days of YouTube.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Apple TV+ drama only proves Timberlake’s talent and range as an actor — even as he faces criticism whenever he acts in a film.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

As the podcast approaches its 300th episode, it remains relevant due to its hosts’ emotional openness, trademark humor and fan connections.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Even as fans pick sides in the story’s love triangle, the series ultimately remains about the continued personal development of its main character, Devi.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Fashion mogul Julia Haart and the rest of her family are equal parts heartfelt and boisterous in their new Netflix special.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

For personal and educational use, this digital workspace allows students to organize their daily school lives and insert their notes, schedules and tasks in one accessible space. 

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In the American comedy series, the supposed gap between the generations is put to the ultimate test as the show’s frontrunners play teen versions of themselves.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

David Lowery’s film provides what audiences came for — mesmerizing visuals strung together with details that create a fantastical yet dreary world — and more.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

As the COVID-19 pandemic rages on and the future remains uncertain, the comedic duo insisted that the show must go on.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Online animal avatar games may have been meant for children, but their in-game currencies and markets have a lot going on.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The action film, though a small step forward for the queer community, is yet another example of a studio trying to gain media attention without any true depth.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

After it swept the Oscars in 2020, ‘Parasite’ became a household name. The same, however, does not apply to its predecessor released nearly 60 years earlier.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The YouTube phenomenon starts out with innocuous jokes and memes but can quickly turn into fascist ideologies and bigoted tendencies.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Though these love stories may initially seem harmless, the glorification of relationships with strange, substantial age gaps can gradually distort the public’s concept of true love.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ prompted other films to attempt the same powerful social commentary, with a few resulting duds.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

In an effort to romanticize life’s simplest tasks, this content creator turns at-home coffee making into a culinary art form.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Overweight individuals have been mocked and stereotyped for decades in the media. As audiences call out the issue, new and better representation may be on the horizon.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

James Gunn’s new R-rated action film brings its gore and greatness to the superhero film universe, earning well-deserved praise from both fans and critics alike.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

A true descendant of older forms of entertainment, this thought-provoking show is making viewers drastically rethink their relationship with technology.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

‘The King of Staten Island’ star is excited to take on his challenging new role as the king of punk.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

James Gunn’s sequel to the divisive 2016 film of nearly the same name is well-executed and gives hope to the future of the DC Extended Universe.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Michael Sarnoski’s directorial debut is difficult to pin down. Though unsuspecting audiences may have been expecting another ‘John Wick,’ the film more closely follows the trajectory of an anticlimactic drama.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Netflix’s soapy drama isn’t groundbreaking television by any means, but the romance at its center is enough to keep audiences coming back.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Unafraid to showcase intense moral dilemmas and graphic depictions of violence, ‘JJK’ is far from what you might presume it to be.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Or are they just thrillers? Either way, the success of these films is undeniable.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The FX show dances between intensely dramatic scenes and ridiculous comedic bits nearly every episode but never fully embraces either.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Though the pandemic lockdown set many dance companies behind in revenue and left dancers without means of training, they’re finding ways to bounce back.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The Filipino comic series has gained a massive following since its release in the early 2000s, and its recent Netflix adaptation has done it justice according to critics.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Jojo Moyes’ most recent novel-to-film adaptation is not as perfect or heart-wrenching as its predecessor, ‘Me Before You.’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Here are the must-have fan favorites and the packs you can safely skip, all ranked side by side.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

Though the saga has been the butt of many jokes throughout the last decade, the books and movies allow fans to escape from reality.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Her Instagram bio reads, ‘multi-hyphenate powerhouse,’ and that title fits her perfectly. The comedian has made waves on TikTok with PG-13 comedy that doesn’t use marginalized communities or awkward faces as her punchlines.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Western cartoons were once entirely hand-drawn, frame by frame. With the rise of computer-based CGI and the success of movies like ‘Frozen,’ however, the medium has been seeing some drastic changes.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This show follows an unlikely trio that uses their true-crime obsession to crack a real murder that happened in their apartment building.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

F. Scott Fitzgerald’s magnum opus entered the public domain early this year, and spinoffs of all sorts have been appearing ever since.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Listen to your favorite tunes even when you’re away from the video-sharing platform.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Programs with lesbians as side characters seem to fare okay on the platform, but series that cast them as the main character don’t seem to last as long.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

This hilarious satirical comedy follows the lives of two older siblings whose younger brother has become an overnight internet sensation. Meanwhile. they still don’t quite have it together.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

While the documentary possesses some glaring flaws, both ethically and thematically, it is nonetheless a worthwhile and authentic exploration of the troubled idealist’s life and death.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The popular app is fun and addictive, but it may also have some negatives effects on users, especially young people.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens x

The upcoming copyright release of these last mysteries may result in the famed sleuth taking on new dimensions in the future.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The social media platform will introduce Post+ to its users as a way to generate earnings for creators. But not everyone is happy about it.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With their 10th and final season airing this year, let’s take a look back on this famous family’s best headlines.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The addicting app has boosted the popularity of previously unpopularized movies, music and books, but is it for the better?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

With PlayStation 5 availability still limited for most consumers, it’s unclear how Sony’s upcoming lineup will convince players to buy a new console.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The actor continues to make a splash in the genre despite often being labeled as the ‘worst’ Chris by social media.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The latest expansion pack for this iconic game allows players to ‘feed their souls (and their chickens!).’

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The original game has a special place in the hearts of fans, and although the update hasn’t completely fixed problems like drifting motion controls, it is undoubtedly an improvement.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The show’s finale left the Marvel Cinematic Universe wide open for speculation. The multiverse contains infinite possibilities.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Social media is in an uproar after uncovering allegations that the beauty YouTuber sent sexually suggestive messages to minors.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

The community of book lovers has become more focused on consumerism and less about the pure love of literature.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

With the success of movies like ‘Joker,’ series like ‘Loki,’ and characters like Harley Quinn, we’ve got to ask — what is it about villains that is so endearing to audiences?

By

Responsive image
Screens x

By fully embracing its innovative makers and their one-of-kind designs, this reality competition show has successfully built an environment in which creatives can thrive.

By

Responsive image
Screens x

Screens /// Thoughts x

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Responsive image
Screens x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Though casual viewers may not follow the long-running plot of the franchise, the action/horror TV series is a delightful watch for everyone.

Responsive Image

Nida Manzoor’s Peacock sitcom follows five Muslim women and their punk rock band while advocating that ‘music is about representation.’

Responsive Image

Popular among university and high school students alike, the trend promotes productivity while also soothing its audience.

Responsive Image

In male-centered media, no woman is safe from becoming the next sacrifice in the name of plot progression.

Responsive Image

Can the genre function as a way to empower female readers and viewers, or is it doomed to merely satisfy a power fantasy?

Responsive Image

‘Six seasons and a movie’ has long been the sitcom’s unofficial mantra, and this week the creator gave fans hope that it might come true.

Responsive Image

This Disney+ docuseries reveals the daily sacrifices and pressures of pre-professional dancers trying to establish their careers in New York City.

Responsive Image

The popular film’s legacy is one of feminine empowerment and ‘overcoming adversity by being oneself’ — both lessons to be celebrated.

Responsive Image

The second film in the franchise fails to deliver the depth, intriguing storyline and character development present in its first installment.

Responsive Image

With mobile devices, anyone can interact with online spaces in novel ways — a fact that web and graphic designers must keep in mind as they work.

Responsive Image

TikTok isn’t just for teenagers looking to participate in the latest dance trends. People of all ages are using the app to seek help from licensed therapists.

Responsive Image

The Cartoon Network series allows children to explore what it means to deal with loss.

Responsive Image

While the video game console has received plenty of hype from both its company and gamers alike, it may not be for everyone.

Responsive Image

There’s a reboot of this iconic teen drama in the works, and although we don’t know much about it as of right now, what little information we do have doesn’t bode well.

Responsive Image

Sometimes you need your mouse to click itself.

Responsive Image

Although Disney’s live-action remakes have faced criticism for being unoriginal cash-grabs, their nostalgic material and ability to captivate an audience through intricate scenes provide audiences with an exceptional watch.

Responsive Image

A combination of vintage aesthetics and a loving tribute to a plus-sized star, the influencer’s new short film is clearly revolutionary.

Responsive Image

The dramedy, based on a real-life Twitter thread, holds viewers suspended in disbelief, outrage and empathy as they watch one weak-willed woman manipulate, deceive and even physically endanger another exotic dancer.

ایران تاپ بت

لیست سایت های شرط بندی

شرط کده

shartwin

shartha

شرط برو

جسوس بت

پوکر آنلاین

سایت پیش بینی ایرانی

انجمن شرط بندی

maltcasino

asyabahis

maltbahis

1xbet

pinbahis

superbahis

betboo

betasus

pulibet

tanzania betting sites

parimatch

وان کیک بت

سایت بت برو

بت فوروارد

سایت 1xbet

melbet

وان ایکس بت فارسی

شابتر

takbet

cannonbet

yasbet