roulette wheel

What Makes Roulette a Great Game To Play?

Do you love playing roulette? Here are the reasons you need to play and add it to your catalog of favorite games.

Roulette is a top-class table game that has gained immense popularity over the years. With its simple gameplay, roulette is incredibly fun to play, and if you are lucky, you could land some big wins. Although there are casino games that have better odds, roulette still stands out in other aspects. Here are some factors that make roulette a great game to play.

Plenty of Betting Options

Most table games have limited betting options. For example, you can only stake on your hand, or a single side bet in blackjack. However, roulette with high stakes offers plenty of betting options, including outside and inside bets. Whether you are a high-risk or low-risk gamer, you will find lots of betting options and the chance to play however you like. Additionally, most roulette variations have similar bets, so there’s minimal confusion between the variants.

Simple To Play Yet Very Compelling

Roulette doesn’t have complicated strategies or rules. Novice players can easily learn the game by observing a few rounds or playing a few games with low stakes. Since the game is based on chance, all you have to do is place your bet and let the wheel spin, and you don’t have to worry about experience or strategy. Being a relatively slow-paced game (compared to card games), roulette offers lots of thrill and excitement as you watch the ball racing around the wheel.

You Can Play With Low Bets

Casino games such as blackjack have high minimum bets. However, you can place much smaller bet amounts when playing roulette. Low minimum deposits are ideal especially when your bankroll is small or when you want to limit your expenditure. Additionally, there are different ways to play roulette. For example, red or black? Even or odd? There is also the possibility of spreading bets over a few numbers, which makes the game interesting.

Good RTP Rates and Potential for Big Wins

The return to player rate (RTP) for roulette is high compared to most casino games. The lowest RTP is about 94% for American Roulette, but the European and French versions have excellent RTPs of around 97-98%. This means that roulette has incredible potential to give you lots of your money back. Although returns generally depend on your wager amount, roulette can offer a decent payout for some lucky winners since individual numbers have a payout of 35/1.

Roulette Is a Social Game

Unlike games like poker where you aim to get as much money from your opponent as possible, you don’t bet against other players in roulette. Since there are no “sides,” you can place your bet however you want or similar to other players. Additionally, roulette is all about chance, and you can even play it over a drink with friends without fear of distraction.