in article about palms bet bonuses, a neon cherry sign

The Offers for Bulgarian Bettors Available at Palms Bet

If you keep your eyes open, you can find plenty of fun extras.

Nowadays, there are certain things that every online bettor expects to find when using a given gambling site. In addition to the sportsbook/casino, many of the big Bulgarian companies also offer different payment options and various bonuses. Some companies are known for paying more attention to those things than others because they allow them to provide interesting options. Speaking of promotions, a site shows that there is a Palms Bet bonus that you can find at this link to take advantage of wherever you go. This bookie’s services are cross-platform, which allows Bulgarians to use every promotion on their handheld device.

Speaking of promotions, Bulgarian bettors can find plenty of them while using this company’s site. Some people are only interested in the welcome proposal, but others know that Palms Bet has many other options. This article can’t include all of them, but it will go over a couple of proposals that you haven’t heard of.

The Free Spins

Every online betting platform with casino games needs to offer its users different promotions. Luckily, the Bulgarian company Palms Bet is among the few brands that know it is important to provide top-rated casino offers. That’s why apart from the 500 BGN from the welcome offer, the company gives its users free spins.

Using these spins requires online bettors to transact real money. Fortunately, there are different payment solutions accessible to Bulgarian iGaming fans who use Palms Bet. Speaking of deposits, the lowest amount that users need to add to trigger the bonus is 20 BGN. However, those who want to receive 100 free spins must deposit a minimum of 50 BGN.

Since Palms Bet is one of the betting sites known for offering people loads of different slots, gamblers won’t have the chance to use the FS on everything they like. In fact, the company decided to allow its users to take advantage of the FS on a couple of pre-selected titles. The latter includes Magic Dreaming, Wild Hills, Mystic Wreck, and more.

Lastly, customers can access the FS on a daily basis. Hence, punters can use it whenever they want, but only if they make qualifying deposits.

Cash Ball

Most Bulgarian betting operators are famous for different things, depending on what they offer. People who know how to use Palms Bet’s promo code probably know that it is known for offering various jackpots. Some are for sports, but gamblers can also find rewards known as Ca$h Ball.

This is an offer where you can win a specific jackpot if you collect four symbols. In order to be eligible for this option, you need to make a qualifying bet on sports. This means that you have to choose one of the options and wager 5 BGN or more on markets with odds of 1.40 or greater.

The Slots Jackpots

On the topic of lottery jackpots, one has to mention the special slots competition. The so-called “Hot Luck Jackpot” is known for its industry-leading prize pool. What’s even more impressive is that the offer has something called HOT LUCK, which allows people to get an additional reward.

Aside from the classic version of this reward, Palms Bet also offers Jackpots Cards and Egypt Quest. These two jackpot versions also have their pros and cons, so users who want to put them to the test should read more information.

Casino Reload Promotion

Since a majority of the promos from Palms Bet can be used by everyone, there are certain perks that are limited to a selected group of people. The reload casino proposal falls into this category since it is only accessible to users who receive an invitation.

According to the casino’s T&C, it takes into account your game history to determine whether you should receive it. Furthermore, you should have provided accurate contact information while signing up. Needless to say, this info will be used by Palms Bet to contact you.

Don’t forget that every promo has specific rules you must read. In this case, you will have 15 days to use the promo after activating it.  Interestingly, you also need to wager the bonus and deposit at least once in 15 days.