If you are a total foodie and love watching recipe videos, trying new meals or just seeing beautiful plates pop up on your timeline, then you need to follow the accounts in the list below ASAP.

From delicious desserts to healthy options, you will find everything you need for your next event, or even just your average dinner.

1. Tasty (@buzzfeedtasty)

The delicious videos featured are guaranteed to make anyone hungry, mesmerizing viewers as they watch a breakdown of each recipe. From one-pot pastas to spiked sorbet cups, your mouth will be watering after watching just one video.

If you can’t quite keep up with what is going on and require exact measurements, the website has everything you need.

View this post on Instagram

Imagine waking up to this 🤤

A post shared by Tasty (@buzzfeedtasty) on

2. Food Insider (@thisisinsiderfood)

Bucket list-worthy food is in no shortage. The videos showcase all different types of food from the United States and around the world and tell you where to find them.

In addition, the account also posts recipes and hacks to help in the kitchen. Some of what you will be dying to try includes rainbow cookie dough, an eight-pound burrito and soap Jell-O shots.

Depending on how experimental you are with food, you might find a few items you would rather not try. Regardless, plenty of articles are available on the website for the less adventurous.

3. Foooodieee (@foooodieee)

The account is run by Tess Gluck, a foodie who loves traveling, and includes both original and featured photos. If you have a food photo that is aesthetically pleasing or absolutely delicious, you might just have the opportunity to be featured.

Gluck’s account is mainly focused on desserts and decadent treats, such as Fruity Pebbles pop tarts and double Nutella Ferrero Rocher donuts. You can check out her blog for more information about delicious food and where to find it.

4. Pinch of Yum (@pinchofyum)

If you visit the account, you will find beautiful, healthy plates to inspire your next meal. Some featured foods include chipotle cauliflower bowls, short rib ragù and sweet potato noodles with chipotle dressing. You will even find some meatless dishes, such as walnut chorizo tacos.

Don’t worry — even though the page is based around healthier meals, you can still find some dessert ideas to help with your sweet tooth cravings, such as a healthier version of the Almond Joy candy bar. Full recipes are available on the website.

5. Rachel (@rachlmansfield)

If you are looking for healthy yet delicious options, you just found the perfect account to follow. Rachel Mansfield has recipes that cater to a variety of diets, including vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, low sugar and nut-free.

Some of the yummy foods you on her account are vegan chocolate scones, homemade flaxseed bread and paleo chocolate chop banana bread muffins. Mansfield’s website features an entire section dedicated to recipes, so remember to visit after scrolling through her Instagram feed.

6. Lucia (@foodminimallist)

The account provides recipes that are considered easier to prepare and more basic than other recipes you might encounter. Every featured plate is simple yet elegant but still includes plenty of flavor.

Some of the recipes include seared sirloin and cucumber herb salad with fresh lime fish sauce, kimchi fried rice and shrimp tacos with pineapple salsa, homemade pickled onions and avocado. You can visit Lucia Lee’s website and subscribe for updates.

View this post on Instagram

Shrimp taco with pineapple salsa, homemade pickled onions, avocado. __________________ Dust cleaned and deveined shrimp with a mix of paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste. Add some neutral oil to a hot pan, sear shrimp for about 2-3 min. on one side until kind of golden, flip and cook for another 30 sec – 1 min. Remove from pan and set aside. __________________ Pineapple salsa: mix chopped fresh pineapple with minced pickled pepperoncini, cilantro stem, red chili pepper flakes, a bit of tajín, lime juice. __________________ Pickled onions: thoroughly mix about 1 cup rice or white wine vinegar with ½ tsp sugar and ½ tsp kosher salt in a glass jar. Flavor with toasted coriander seeds, peppercorn, celery seeds, mustard seeds, or experiment with whatever flavors you prefer. Quickly blanch thinly sliced red onions and add to glass jar with vinegar mixture. Let sit at least 30 minutes before consuming. Store the rest in the fridge. __________________ Assembly: warm corn or flour tortilla of your choice, spoon on some pineapple salsa, add some avocado, pickled onions, top with shrimp. Pile on some cilantro leaves, squeeze over with lime, and enjoy. __________________ #foodandwine #eats #igfood #makeitdelicious #homecooking #TODAYbreakfast #tacotuesday #imsomartha #foodgram #foodgawker #foodbeast #eeeeeats #BAreaders #foodshot #seafood #eattherainbow #eatrealfood #buzzfeast #f52grams #realsimple #lifeandthyme #pinefor #kitchn #tastecooking #comfortfood #feedfeed #organicmoments #makesmewhole #weeknightdinner #foodblogfeed

A post shared by Lucia (@foodminimalist) on

7. Melissa Stadler (@modern_honey)

Melissa Stadler is an award-winning recipe creator and has been featured on the cover of Food Network Magazine. You will find ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert and even holidays on her page.

A small selection of the delicious-looking recipes featured include homemade fruit popsicles, berry Chantilly cake and bowtie chicken pasta with tomato cream sauce. More recipes are available on Stadler’s website.

View this post on Instagram

An oldie but a goodie. Bowie Chicken Pasta + Tomato Cream Sauce is so darn good that I’ve been known to lick the bowl. • It’s been one of THOSE weeks so no judging. I need all the comfort food I can get my hands on. 😂 #momlife • Last night my husband came home and I had a table full of cookie butter with strawberries, gf chocolate brownies, and a jar of M + M’s. It wasn’t pretty. Oh and I’m supposed to be dieting. 🤔#eatingmyfeelings • Grab the recipe by clicking the link in my @modern_honey bio — https://www.modernhoney.com/all-dressed-up-bowtie-chicken-pasta/ • Have a great night, my friends! • • • #feedfeed #thefeedfeed #pasta #carbs #carblover #whatsfordinner #dinner #recipe #recipes #foodie #foodblog #foodblogger #italianfood #italian #30minutemeals #bhgfood #abmfoodie #foodgawker #huffposttaste #eeeeeats #azblogger #ldsblogger #dinnertime #yummy #thekitchn

A post shared by Melissa Stadler (@modern_honey) on

Plenty of food-centric Instagram accounts exist, but the seven listed above are undoubtedly some you should be following. After all, can you really have enough food on your feed?