A red neon sign that reads "slots."

Best US Social Casinos with Cash Prizes – The Ultimate Top 5 List

Win real cash prizes with these awesome Sweeps Casinos!

You may be surprised to learn that even though social casinos allow you to play without purchase and do not allow cash bets, it’s still possible to win real cash prizes just by playing your favorite games. 

However, just because all social casinos have the potential to offer you cash prizes, that doesn’t mean they’re all created equal. Some are easier to use and have better games, a more enjoyable user experience and offer more generous giveaways. As a little sneak peek, find the Top 5 list of the best social casinos below.

1. Stake.us (Use this exclusive Promo Code: CRYPTGAMBL)
  2. Pulsz.com
  3. Fortune Coins
  4. Golden Hearts Games
  5. Betrivers.net

Five Social Casinos With Cash Prizes

This is a showcase of five social casinos to help you find your perfect social betting match, all of which offer cash prizes:

Stake.us 

With tons of generous ways of collecting coins — they offer Stake Cash (their version of Sweeps Coins) via mail-in request, and a simple redemption process. Stake.us might be the ultimate social casino with cash prizes. You simply play your Stake Cash three times and can then redeem it for cryptocurrency, merchandise or gift cards.  

They also offer one of the finest game libraries in the industry. This is thanks to the efforts of Hacksaw Gaming, Pragmatic Play and their awesome in-house team. Also, you can pick up a generous 5% rakeback offer when you use this exclusive code: CRYPTGAMBL

>>> Register now at stake.us <<<

Pulsz 

If you want a big pot to get started on your social casino adventure, then the enigmatic Pulsz may be the perfect match. Simply registering with the site nets you 5,000 Gold Coins and 2.9 free Sweepstakes Coins in the first three days if you log in daily. Further daily log-ins can net you up to 2.4 Sweepstakes Coins a day. Plus, they‘re also available via social media competitions, a weekly random draw for referring friends, written requests and more. 

All these opportunities not only allow you to play the many fantastic titles at Pulsz, but help you reach 100 qualifying coins. These can then be claimed at the rate of a dollar per coin.

>>> Register now with Pulsz <<<

Fortune Coins 

Fortune Coins is the name of one of America’s most popular social casinos and also their equivalent of Sweeps Coins. The fact that you get 500 free just for joining really boosts you toward cash prizes — and it’s alongside daily mystery and write-in bonuses. 

>>> Register now at Fortune Coins <<<

These coins can be enjoyed on more than 50 excellent casino games — many of which have a big jackpot focus. This is important because the minimum redemption amount is 5,000 Fortune Coins, so they’re all about shooting for big prizes.

Golden Hearts Games

This one is a little bit different from other great social casinos with cash prizes. You select your favorite charity and donate money. As a reward, you get to play the many fantastic old-school casino games at Golden Hearts Games. 

>>> Register now at Golden Hearts Games <<<

They’re great for slots, bingo and scratchers. Each of these games has the potential for you to win big. As an example, their 144 bingo games pay out $2,400 a day in total prizes. This is a fantastic way of supporting great causes, having fun and potentially winning big. 

BetRivers.net 

This option that doesn’t actually provide cash prizes to showcase the versatility of social casino options. Some people just want to have fun, and BetRivers.net is here for them. 

You can play hundreds of casino games here from some of the world’s greatest software developers like NetEnt and Red Tiger. You can even bet on your favorite sports for fun. It’s a world-class platform. 

>>> Register now at BetRivers.net <<<

There’s a Social Casino with Cash Prizes for Everyone

Not only is it possible for sweepstakes casinos to legally offer fuss-free cash prizes without the need to buy or deposit anything, but the variety of fantastic options means there should be one to suit virtually all kinds of casino preferences. 

If you want a bunch of original left-field titles, thegruelingtruth.com has you covered. Fortune Coins is great for slots fans who want to win big, while Pulsz is an energetic all-rounder. Golden Hearts Games shows us how social casinos can be a force for charitable good as well as fun.