Thoughts

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While dealing with the current political chaos in America, the president-elect may also need to focus his energy on the tensions rising between the two countries.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Learn about the features to evaluate when choosing a trading platform. Looking at the user interface and testing the reliability is a good place to start.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The president and vice president-elect have made a lot of promises for the environment, but do they plan to follow through?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

As the holiday season winds down, COVID-19 cases are on the rise; what are classrooms doing to ensure the health of their students?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Don’t get ripped off. Train yourself to identify things that will actually save you money.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

We must hold everyone who incited or participated in the Capitol riots accountable, to protect the future of our system of government.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Look good while helping out the planet.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Prisoners are disproportionately harmed by COVID-19. Will our policymakers and politicians prioritize their vaccination?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

As the pandemic continues, shared cooking facilities that focus solely on delivery are becoming much more popular.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

In Korea, ringing in the upcoming new year is all about taking the time to appreciate family, life, love and new beginnings.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Deciphering how you bond with others can help you understand your current romantic connections.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Breaking down the contemporary issues that plague the African American patient experience by exploring the historical significance of medical malpractice and health inequities.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Creating your own paper is becoming increasingly popular with millennials and Generation Z.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The isolation of life in the time of COVID-19 makes grief harder to cope with, but healing is still possible.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Feeling anxious or guilty about chowing down on a meal is something that’s become natural for many people in the U.S. How can we stop it?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While one of the major promises the President elect made was to restore Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Act (DACA), it seems that he now has other plans.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The Russian driver has exhibited destructive behavior in the past, including allegedly assaulting women and putting other drivers in harm’s way.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Writing RPGs can be just as fun and immersive as tabletop games like Dungeons & Dragons.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While each perspective shares some similar core beliefs, there are huge differences between the three movements.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The efficient business model may not be environmentally friendly, but it’s unrealistic to expect everybody to shop slow fashion.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Whether the final work stays with the individual or is published, this form of psychotherapy can provide solace and mending.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

January 1 is quickly approaching. How can you set goals that will stick throughout the year and are not bad for mental health?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This newest tradition asks us to reflect on all the positive habits we want to bring with us into the New Year.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

You might think it’s not worth it, but your grades might disagree.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This style of art is nothing new, but thanks to video-sharing platforms, it’s becoming a lot more mainstream as a quarantine hobby.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While the young influencer’s appearance on ‘Red Table Talk’ proves that the discussion around the controversy is not over, we must shift the dialogue toward one that addresses class.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

If you recognize any of these signs in yourself or a loved one, don’t hesitate to reach out for help. You deserve life.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Two good investing philosophies: Why not use both?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

For many children of immigrants, they can understand their parents’ language but they can’t speak it. Although it may seem daunting at first, learning it is worth the effort.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Wear your best dresses and ties for the entire month of December to advocate for a critical cause.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Just because you’re not majoring in the humanities doesn’t mean you’re not going to have to write a few papers.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Founded by Ian Rosenberger, this company turns plastic into fabric, incorporating groundbreaking humanitarian initiatives into its business plan.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s time to change the narrative that you’ve got to go through a lot of duds before you find ‘the one.’

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

More and more jobs are double-checking to make sure you’re not making things up about your schooling on your resume.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This form of PTSD leads to a multitude of mental and physical symptoms that stem from repetitive trauma.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

As the environmental crisis intensifies and activists continue to raise awareness, paintings have also exposed the fear that what we have now is not forever.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

There’s a lot that you might not know about this particular smoking implement.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This great holiday tradition becomes even more entertaining once you try putting a creative twist on it.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Add some variety and flavor to your holidays with the help of some all-time favorite foods.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The fashion brand revealed their new spring and summer collection online in a seven-part mini-series. It begs the question: How progressive can high fashion really be?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Despite the lonely nature of pandemic protocols, there are still plenty of ways to be ‘together’ while staying safe during the holidays.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

For a mental escape, consider turning to your imagination and sketching out a few elements that could make up your very own fantasy novel.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

When considering giving someone a furry companion for the holidays, be mindful of the responsibilities. The best Christmas gift could in fact be a ‘Nintendog.’

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Give your guests the best treatment by providing everything they could possibly need for their visit.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Here’s a bit of advice to make sure you feel refreshed before school returns.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Even though the trend began all the way back in 2016, the gooey substance is still a popular toy for its colorfulness and ASMR qualities.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This feeding method is a way to introduce solid food to babies earlier, and it’s becoming widely popular among parents.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The digital world offers countless opportunities. Make sure to appreciate its many benefits.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

‘The weather is fickle. Its changes are intermittent, as sporadic as the body’s response to raw terror, the visceral feeling of losing control and as volatile as a natural disaster … The onset of a storm is as erratic as a panic episode.’

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Children aren’t always excited to get into books, but if you’re smart about it, you can turn them into voracious readers in no time.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The musician cast a neurotypical actor to play an autistic character in her soon-to-be-released movie, a choice many are calling ableist.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s hard to know when to let go of a friendship that isn’t working out. These questions will help you know if it’s time to say goodbye.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Oftentimes, brands that pride themselves on being innovative and uplifting aren’t all that great for you.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Falling in love is easy, but falling out of love is hard. Staying in a relationship that is unsafe, controlling, or makes the people around you uneasy or concerned is harder.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

As people are exposed to different cultures via social media, the travel YouTuber believes that culture shock may no longer be about another country, but your own.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Here are the top 5 ways you could make some extra money from home and stop being dependent on your salary.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The lack of sunlight in the winter months can induce seasonal depression and insomnia. Consider this at-home solution for when you can’t necessarily get the real thing.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The significance of the sign opposite to yours on the astrological chart is often overlooked, but understanding it can help you grasp your interpersonal relationships.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Students are often extremely stressed, especially as finals are approaching. Hitting the hay for a few minutes can help regulate that.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Even though genderfluid men’s fashion feels groundbreaking, it’s been around for quite a while.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Long before materials were mass-produced with factory-made ingredients, people used natural dyes to brighten up their clothes.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The squeamishness around the topic perpetuates an unhealthy view of sex, potentially preventing pleasurable intercourse for both partners.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The quicker you get to grips with these, the faster you can do your laundry.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Ethnic and racial minority groups are more likely to experience mistreatment in society. Pinpointing the signs of racially motivated attacks at school can prevent the onset of racial trauma.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

K-pop’s venture into virtual reality may have severe repercussions on the safety and well-being of the performers, as well as foster unhealthy, parasocial relationships with their fanbase.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This economic model, which plans for the continuous use of production outputs, could help the environment and the economy, making one company’s trash another company’s treasure.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The clocks moved back an hour and messed up schedules of every type. People are not happy about it.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Here are strategies for your healing journey, from someone who has endured the same thing.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It can be dangerous out there. Make sure to keep these tips in mind so you don’t lose all of your money.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

One could be ready for distribution before January 2021, but there’s still many Americans who would be unwilling to take it.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Over the past few years, menstruation products that reduce plastic waste have increased in popularity. How do they actually work?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Getting to know its reality by embodying the experience of pain and suffering in silence, so as to illustrate how these recurring afflictions often obscure the visibility of identity.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This year’s elections made history, with more and more women, people of color and members of the LGBTQ+ community taking political office. 

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Make sure to read some reviews before putting your money down.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Using Instagram as her platform, the award-winning poet is channeling the power of words to create real change in her community.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

No in-person game night, no problem.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It makes sense to look for scholarships as a college student — it also makes sense for companies to offer scholarships as well.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s become expected of the rich and famous to use their massive platforms to tackle social and political issues, but should they be involved at all?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

From ignoring the contributions of chefs of color to appropriating foreign dishes, white supremacy often rears its ugly head in the culinary world.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again. How are countries like England, France and Spain ensuring the safety of their citizens?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The pandemic has made it unsafe to attend religious services, but people are finding other ways to stay rooted in their faith.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The justice’s recent confirmation has many women distressed, as future access to abortion and affordable birth control hangs in the balance.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

As a young voter, I do not see myself represented by our politicians — most of whom are older than me by at least four decades.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Making a visual interpretation of your dreams and goals can be inspiring and motivating.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Finding love with COVID-19 looming over your head can be difficult, but here are 10 safe dating tips for this holiday season.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Looking to shop small online? These brands will satisfy the tastes of fashion junkies of all kinds.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

In her video ‘Which Celebrity Makes the Best Ramen,’ the Buzzfeed chef tries out a few recipes from famous people who put their own spin on the classic dish.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

These pups are blowing up on social media for their apparent abilities to communicate with their owners.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

When it shows up in our lives, it’s time to check in with ourselves.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The conflict is one of deep-seated ethnic and historical tensions. It’s become extremely necessary to spread awareness of the violence.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This time of year can be particularly stressful, especially for those struggling with mental health. In these troubling times, make sure to be there for those you love.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

There’s plenty of people that produce slots you can play virtually, but a few heavyweights really take the spotlight.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

In 2015, the United Nations drew up 17 objectives that will hopefully lead to a more equitable, sustainable world. In 2020, they’re more important than ever.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The pandemic is exacerbating the issue, and in the case of discriminatory medical practices, can even have fatal ramifications.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Compulsively scrutinizing your size and shape is part of the toxic body culture that is rarely addressed, and it’s more pervasive than many think.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

From marches to social media posts, feminists aren’t letting the pandemic stop them from bringing awareness to issues like abortion rights, gender-neutrality and voting.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

For as little as $5, you can have access to all sorts of fun — and it’s a lot cheaper than playing in a brick-and-mortar place.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Those with nonwhite or non-Western names shouldn’t be reduced to an ‘Other.’

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The uproar over the revelation that the ‘Euphoria’ star has perhaps hidden her real age has led to a much-needed conversation on society’s troublesome attitude regarding aging actresses.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Malcolm X said, ‘The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman.’ This video conference aimed to give them a space to share their experiences and uplift each other.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Thoughts x

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Look good while helping out the planet.

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

No in-person game night, no problem.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Want to have long, luxurious locks? Here are some strategies to turn your long-hair dreams into reality.

Responsive Image

The former Democratic presidential primary candidate is going viral as an unlikely voice of reason, appearing on the conservative news network to advocate for liberal policies.

Responsive Image

In the new millennium, traveling as a part of everyday life has become a reality that millions are subscribing to. How can you make it your reality?

Responsive Image

If you get lucky, the slots can pay off big for you.

Responsive Image

How does the U.S.’s fear-based sex education stack up against sex education that emphasizes pleasure?

Responsive Image

While Formula 1 racing has become more welcoming of female fans and female engineers, the sport still needs significant changes to become a genuinely friendly environment.

Responsive Image

The pandemic has spawned the creation of a lot of small businesses as people try to make a little extra cash. Here are several ways you can help support them.

Responsive Image

The Vox docu-series explores the history of voter disenfranchisement and the right to vote in U.S. politics.

Responsive Image

Lockdown might not seem very beneficial at first glance, but it turns out that depriving yourself of the activities you enjoy might actually boost your future happiness.

Responsive Image

Now that the series ‘Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story’ is cleared for production, the serial killer is once again being talked about. What was behind his gruesome acts of brutality?

Responsive Image

Be it your first, twentieth or two-hundredth, getting a tattoo during the pandemic comes with its own set of rules.

Responsive Image

What started as a simple indie strategy horror game quickly evolved into a cornerstone of modern pop culture.

Responsive Image

Should the singer and business woman be de-platformed for her most recent offense against the Muslim community, or is ‘canceling’ no longer the right path to take?

Responsive Image

Websites want more views. Maybe you can help, and make some money while you’re at it.

Responsive Image

Despite China’s media censorship of same-sex relationships, the author’s books — including ‘Mo Dao Zu Shi,’ the basis of a widely watched series — remain wildly popular in the country.

Responsive Image

The singer’s fashion company has expanded to include plus-size male models in their new lingerie line.

Responsive Image

With COVID-19 still an active threat, it is important to stay safe while still participating in spooky fun.

Responsive Image

What would you do with an extra grand in your pocket?