Thoughts

Responsive image
Thoughts x

50 years after Monroe donned the historic garment, the dress was brought out for the famous reality TV star to wear at the Met Gala — leaving many spectators unhappy.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s competitive out there. Here’s how these platforms grab players’ attention.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Learn what is a copy trading investment strategy, how it works and what makes it so popular in this article.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

If you work nonstop, you might stretch yourself much too thin. Stop and smell the flowers.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Given the site’s new regulations on sellers, the market has become less rewarding. Here’s how we can support them.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Having many possessions doesn’t have to be a bad thing; personal collections often hold sentimental value and showcase our unique interests and personalities.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While the iconic board game fell out of favor for a bit, it’s now seeing a renewed burst of popularity.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Trading crypto usually comes with unique risks. Find out how to purchase Bitcoin without putting your money at risk.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The name-brand store dominated the aughts. Now, as the decade becomes a source of revived trends, we have the perfect opportunity to reflect on the company’s sometimes problematic past.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

110 years after the sinking of the ‘Ship of Dreams,’ its legacy has taken a nightmarish turn.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Depending on one player can sometimes be dangerous in a team sport.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The question of whether to wear shoes in the house or not is a debate that spans decades, so can its 2022 revival reveal deeper truths about our cultures?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Understanding how online slots work can be tricky, especially as a beginner. However, with this little guide, you can get going and make a lot of money.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Months are commonly represented by gems and zodiac signs. However, each month also has a less known floral symbol.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

What if you didn’t need soil for a successful grow?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The visual advertising style of Corporate Memphis has taken Big Tech companies by storm, but people are starting to catch onto its lack of originality.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Thoughts x

Before you take the big leap, there are a few things that you should consider.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

You might think that they’re giving you a service with no strings attached, but there are some things you should know.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

From slots to sports, the platform offers plenty of options for bettors.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Thoughts x

Say hi to one of the newest faces in drag.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

There are so many choices out there. Here’s how to narrow things down.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Mimi Bouchard has created a phone application to help people fit this meaningful practice into their everyday lives.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s based almost entirely on luck, but there are a few ways to give yourself an advantage.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Certain sports journalists continue to create a racially charged atmosphere with their disrespectful remarks.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The franchise started off as a one-stop shop for customers with an underground taste, but now it’s a stagnant mainstream cash grab.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Demos and multiple casino sections have impressed gamblers both inside and outside of the country.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Bettors in Bulgaria get excited for the special things on offer here.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Living in luxury versus ostensibly simple living — the contrasting lifestyles born of a single consumerist ideal.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

If you keep your eyes open, you can find plenty of fun extras.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

In a time of constant connection and social media, this practice offers a simple solution to bring creative and mental clarity.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The question has raged on for a long time.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

To honor the occasion, follow these simple steps to help bring peace to your everyday life. Breathe in and out a new you.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

There’s more to it than pulling a lever or putting some chips down at the blackjack table.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

MiLB athletes now receive higher pay and improved living conditions, but it is still not enough.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

There are a lot of misconceptions out there.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Thoughts x

Playing over the internet offers plenty of advantages over betting in person.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Even as the video game company struggles under the weight of multiple civil lawsuits, more still needs to be done to pressure the gaming industry into addressing ongoing sexually discriminatory business practices.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Whether sharing music or mining cryptocurrency, there are plenty of uses for these kinds of networks.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Knowing the difference between the concepts can help you be a better person for yourself and for those around you.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Thoughts x

Keeping a journal can bring out the best in you. No matter how busy your schedule is, there is a journaling system that’s bound to work for you.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

What’s going to be the next big thing?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Bathing in different temperatures each offer their own benefits, whether it be increased blood circulation or stress relief.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

You can make sports even more exciting.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Between stress related to COVID-19 and burnout, more students have started using recreational marijuana over alcohol and cigarettes.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

If you want the best experience, make sure to do your research first.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

A new player has entered the market of this Eastern European country.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

After disclosing she had a nose job at the young age of 14, the famous model is now kindling discourse about Eurocentric beauty standards on the internet.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

If you want to spend a long time with your furry friend, then you are going to have to pay attention to their physical well-being.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

It’s the most prestigious title a gamer can earn after the race to finish a grueling raid.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The two anime streaming services recently combined into one massive catalog, but this may not be as beneficial as it seems.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Here are some things to know about this Eastern European gaming platform.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

There is no doubt that the company is the unicorn of tech, but will their expensive prices be their downfall?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Strengthen your inner balance by learning more about them and being open to change. Doing so will change how you see yourself.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

There are plenty of ways to use the substance.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Here are some available options.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Although its sugar and fat content might seem intimidating, the creamy dessert is better for you than you may assume.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The little figurines have skyrocketed in popularity since they first hit the scene and resellers have been able to profit handsomely.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Online table games give you the roulette and card game experience right from the comfort of your home. Where can you get them?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The world of casino bonuses can be complicated — here’s some more information about them.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Are we currently witnessing the death of the notorious form of celebrity? Or is it the birth of something much more sinister?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Whether you prefer poker or sports betting, there are plenty of offers for those wanting to wager some money.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Some of these available offers can enhance your betting experience.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The Canadian online personality rose to stardom in 2018 for her relatable, endearingly dorky Youtube videos. But in 2021, she disappeared from the internet without a trace, making her fans nervously question her whereabouts.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Leaving home is tough, so students need specific amenities to improve their ease and comfort.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Rural communities can be rich with history, but they can also have their fair share of phantoms and paranormal activities.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Every new game in the franchise comes with new creatures. But what do you do when you run out of Pokémon to make?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Working on yourself is something everyone can use help with. This learning program can be a great resource for starting.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The battle to be seen online has morphed disorders into trends.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Not all bonuses are the same — that’s why it’s good to know what you’re getting into.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s easy to pick up your phone and endlessly scroll for hours until your eyes sting, but there might be something more fulfilling to do with your downtime.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Although a pet serves as a source of emotional support during stressful times in school, one must consider the dog’s needs too.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Finding a place to live is difficult no matter where you are, but it’s even harder in a foreign country.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

For some time now, fans have wanted MLB to execute a rule to bring back the excitement of America’s favorite pastime.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Famous women throughout history have influenced both fashion trends and societal change while looking good doing it.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Some movie-lovers would die for a three-hour-long film any day, but others can’t stand it. Where should the line be drawn?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Many students love gaming. Some even make money from it. Making money from different kinds of online games is getting more and more common. Over the last few years, gaming has become so much more than a game.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

‘Encanto’ and ‘Turning Red’ depict the realistic struggles many multi-generation families face. Both movies also show how family members can come to understand each other through loving acceptance.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

The overall process might seem daunting, but here are a few things you can do that will help put you ahead of the long race.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

No matter the industry, there’s always something new that’s coming out.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The world of animal-product-free diets is extensive yet surprisingly easy (and beneficial) for those needing or desiring a dietary change.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

With these new techniques, you can use your olfactory senses to help relax, improve your memory, and even make yourself worth remembering.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Fans often show their love for their favorite media through fan art, fan translations and video game mods, but are they getting the recognition they really deserve?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Here are some good things to know when playing slots in the land down under.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s never too late to put all the time you spend on Instagram and Twitter to good use. Here are some strategies to set the foundation for your future.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

For Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, the past two years have presented serious challenges, but there are ways to help stop the hate directed toward this community.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Thoughts x

Mattel’s Barbie Role Models for 2022 adds women’s leadership to the mix of playing with plastic dolls.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The internet has made it possible to make a living from the comfort of your house or apartment.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

With the rise in the platform’s popularity over the past few years since its release, perhaps it’s better to leave the heated political debates out of it.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Trading app or desktop version: Which is better? Find out here because for all the information you need to decide.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Advancing technology allows for more immersive learning experiences when studying past events and locations.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s easy to write off the public feud as fodder for entertainment, but people should consider the gravity of the situation — regarding both mental health and everyone’s safety.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Use these strategies to ensure that your gathering is a blast.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Many are still wary of the practice even though it’s much more varied than stereotypes would have you believe.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Although unassuming, she is a figure of comfort, encouragement and confidence. She also displays a steady resilience of character throughout the duration of the series.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

In a weird way, being sick allows you to reflect on your mental state, which can help you bounce back faster from an ailment.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

The streaming platform does way more than just supply music for its listeners — it lets users curate playlists that can evoke moments from the past.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Thoughts x

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

What makes them so special?

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

It’s nice to get a little extra.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

What’s going to be the next big thing?

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

You can make sports even more exciting.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Here are some available options.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Improve the reach of your account.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

If you’re geo-blocked from a site, a virtual private network may be able to help you out.

Responsive Image

It is important to recognize when the people around you are not treating you right. These are some red flags to look for.

Responsive Image

Basing decisions on scientific evidence seems obvious, but it isn’t as common as you might think.

Responsive Image

When vaccines were scarce, the company made sure people were still able to get vaccinated.

Responsive Image

The creator of the cherished ’90s hit TV series permanently damaged his reputation, but should it also affect the show fans love so much?

Responsive Image

Microsoft shocks the gaming community with a $68.7 billion purchase of Activision Blizzard, but is this good news for esports?

Responsive Image

The trend of tearing down historic, charming homes across the United States just to build new developments needs to stop.

Responsive Image

Following the Ukraine crisis, it is important to address the appropriate times to use humor and how it can invalidate a situation.

Responsive Image

If you want to find true balance in your life, it is important to find balance within yourself.

Responsive Image

There are a few mistaken beliefs about these spaces.

Responsive Image

Livestreams offer audiences the ability to directly interact with entertainers, providing an opportunity for more creative uses of this technology.

Responsive Image

TikTok star Drew Afualo and her sister Deison bring both humor and heart to their new podcast.

Responsive Image

Given the relationship between stress, depression and substance misuse, what the rise in serious mental health problems could mean for addiction rates.

Responsive Image

Appreciating the famous on their very special day is a must for some super-fans — is this just one more part of a parasocial relationship or is it just harmless fun?

Responsive Image

When it comes to mental health, parents from other countries can often be dismissive of their child’s needs due to cultural taboos.

Responsive Image

The collectibles associated with America’s National Pastime has a rich past that originated with tobacco companies.

Responsive Image

The last week of February is dedicated to National Eating Disorder Awareness Week, and here’s what can happen if you choose recovery.

Responsive Image

The game’s newest DLC is one of the biggest events to hit the popular MMO series to date.