Thoughts

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s crucial to keep safety supplies in a convenient place, because natural catastrophes don’t always provide a warning.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Despite the posturing of last year’s primaries, legitimately progressive policy is hard to come by in a system that favors the political right.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The subject is often the source of a lot of confusion.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Following other vehicle manufacturers, companies have released electric motorbike models. However, their quietness is a concern.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The Chinese athlete broke records and dominated a wide array of Olympic events before failure to comply with drug testing protocols earned him a suspension from the sport.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Winter has ended but the pandemic is still present across the country. These NYC spots make for the perfect COVID-19-safe activities.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It might not be long before everyone is buying and selling digital artwork to hang in their virtual homes and using cryptocurrency at grocery store checkouts.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The best way to understand your work environment is to be in it, but that doesn’t mean you can’t arm yourself with knowledge beforehand.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While it can be intimidating to become an investor while you’re still in school, it can lead to a lifelong, viable means of income.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

If you’re traveling to or live nearby Atlanta, Georgia, take some time to enjoy these three beautiful wildlife walkways.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

You have the idea, now make it into a reality.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

People like presents no matter what time of year it is.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Politicians and citizens have backed recent efforts to preserve the big cats, but many people fear that saving the species will cost human lives.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The mixed martial arts champion received criticism for celebrating a victory he got by luck and initially rejected, but his actions do not nullify his undeniable accomplishment.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

If you’re looking for something to do while you’re alone or just a fun activity to pass the time, here are several hobbies for those who prefer to spend time with themselves.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s not easy protecting all the things that connect to the internet.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Hate crimes against Asian Americans have spiked thanks to the pandemic, recently culminating in the mass shooting in Georgia. Still, this is nothing new for America.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Videos of the ‘Mission Impossible’ actor recently went viral on the video-sharing platform. The twist? It wasn’t him.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Over the past few years, it has become more and more commonplace for millennials and Gen Z to put off and even entirely forgo getting married.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Each holiday is known for different sweet treats, from seasonal variations on classic chocolate bars to rich homemade desserts.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It’s easy to feel lost, especially if you are just starting out.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Don’t expect to get rich quick.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The game is ubiquitous, but for some people, the exact details of how to play might be a little hazy.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The pandemic has provided a crash course in tech literacy, forcing much of the world to connect in ways they would’ve never thought of. Can we still use everything we’ve learned once things go back to the way they used to be?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While it can be frustrating for your mind to wander when trying to focus on a task, it can improve your long-term focus.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

These trendy drinks contain caffeine and healthy vitamins, but the high quantities of some ingredients have many people worried about the side effects.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Finding the right pesticides for vegetable gardens can often be a hassle, especially for those looking to stay away from products with potentially harmful environmental effects. Keeping frogs in one’s garden is a great, natural solution.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Georgia residents were all over social media last week encouraging non-locals to stay away, but the long-anticipated basketball festival still resulted in a slew of crime and death.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

If you’re a gamer, get ready for cryptocurrency to make its way into your favorite hobby.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The ongoing debate over raising wages is starting to come to a head, but many individuals are still torn over the basic facts of the matter.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

How do these two types of games compare?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

With internet access and a keen eye for clothes, you can turn your passion for secondhand shopping into a profitable business venture.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Making simple changes that incorporate more movement into your daily routine can have long-term effects on your wellbeing.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Thoughts x

Jude Ellison Sady Doyle explores the collision of voyeurism and misogyny that causes us to relish the fall of famous women.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

How does the United States stack up against the Land of a Thousand Island?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Over the past few decades, there has been an unprecedented growth in young people shifting away from religious beliefs.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While this form of journaling may feel emotionally draining in the moment, it offers a wide range of mental and physical health benefits.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

A lot of people don’t like it, but in the long run, it provides a lot of benefits.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Treating oneself regularly can be detrimental, and it is important to be aware of the line between taking necessary time for oneself and creating bad habits.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Just because these aquatic pals need less attention than a cat or dog does not mean they are easy to take care of. Get ready to do some hefty research and set up a proper living space.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Learn a little bit about the supposed background of magic crystals as well as how they might improve your physical and mental health today.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Looking to hit the great open road? Here’s everything you need to know before setting off on your adventure.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The racial abuse that started due to a virus being characterized as the ‘Chinese virus’ is by no means the first time it has happened.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Get your music in front of more people.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The belief that women’s sexuality needs to be policed has fallen out of favor in recent years, but in some quarters, the idea still endures.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Rosamund Pike stars in this Netflix original 2020 film, which attempts to spark conversations about conservatorship in America but misses the mark.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

After recent controversy and subpar performances, it remains to be seen whether the swimmer will qualify for the Tokyo Games.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Knowing how to dress for different occasions can be a challenge. While one can’t cover all eventualities, here’s a guide on how to dress most of the time.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Many are looking for the perfect job, the one where it is more like a hobby than a chore. Here is a great place to look — and here are the best of the best.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The release of the prominent Saudi activist — who had been arrested for driving before the ban on women drivers was lifted — marks the beginning of Saudi Arabia’s superficial attempts to improve their human rights record and subsequently appease the Biden administration.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

This timeless necklace is back in style once again. With chunky and slender options to layer or wear individually, everyone can tailor it to their personal taste.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

They can provide a lot of great benefits, but make sure you’ve done your research first.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Thoughts x

Whether it be bodybuilding or powerlifting, each discipline consists of different training, planning and body types.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Find out why people prefer bongs to joints and learn how to use these particular smoking implements in the right way. Check the instructions on choosing the best bong for yourself.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

More than one team has fired the professional League of Legends player for misbehavior, but he always manages to get another shot at redemption.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The Phantom Thieves gang is back to steal players’ hearts in the latest installment in the Japanese role-playing game franchise.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Thoughts x

A Turkish monument changes from museum back to mosque, marking a step forward in religious nationalism.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While merely holding drugs has ruined countless peoples’ lives, one state has taken a bold new approach.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

National parks, mountain ranges and beaches all provide safe outdoor options for laid-back and thrill-seeking travelers alike.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

You just need to have the right approach and follow the pros to get the hang of cryptocurrency.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Greenwashing companies and influencers have made it seem like an environmentally-friendly lifestyle is out of reach for the average person. Here are some easy, everyday solutions.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

From anti-lockdown protests to #EndSARS, the unique circumstances that the pandemic provided has been the cherry on top for many movements.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Learn some skills that will be useful for the rest of your life.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The retired professional athlete has taken his city by storm with striking graffiti-style pieces and inspirational, poetic quotes that exemplify the obstacles faced by many modern muralists.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Some mindful consumers believe synthetic products contain harmful and toxic chemicals, but many lab-processed compounds are perfectly safe.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

With a number of artistic spaces closed due to COVID-19, many innovators are finding new ways to turn their extended time at home into an advantage.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

Could the last three films have been better and less divisive if they had the characters in ‘The Mandalorian’ and other upcoming Disney+ series?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

A little dress-up never hurt anybody.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The moves of notable celebrities like Elon Musk and Joe Rogan are having an impact on the Lone Star State, but no one is sure what the final result will be.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The professional League of Legends player has persevered in the face of much backlash throughout his long career.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

There’s more to the world of internet wagering than slots and poker

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Inquiring content creators would like to know.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The athletic world has offerings for recreational and seasoned players alike that go far beyond football and soccer.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Although these methods promise rapid weight loss, they are oftentimes impossible to maintain in the long run.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Ingredients like donkey milk and egg yolk extract may seem strange at first, but they have myriad benefits to the skin.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Tessica Brown and her emotional struggles with her hair have opened up a discourse on the responsibility of consumers and corporations.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

While the art of tasseomancy has been around for centuries, it often goes unappreciated in today’s society. Here’s why it shouldn’t be and how you can easily get into it.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Popularized during the ’60s and ’70s, bumming a ride with a stranger was the preferred travel method for free spirits everywhere. Why did it disappear? And can it be revived?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

It has exploded in popularity, but can it actually improve your health in any way?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

What follows after the passing of beloved public figures is an overwhelming amount of suffering, even from those that never met the deceased.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

For those of you that are married, here are some signals that you might be splitting with your significant other.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

In the multifaceted artist’s new song, ‘Don’t Judge Me,’ she transforms her knowledge of oppression into something truly restorative for all audiences.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

How should religious content creators deal with possible antipathy from their audience?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

You never get a second chance to make a first impression — especially when it comes to wooing the members of your new home away from home. Here are some ideas that are sure to make you the favorite (foreign) child.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Despite months of setbacks, Indian farmers have stood strong in the face of oppression. Now, their mistreatment is gaining international attention.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Say no to generic and impersonal presents and opt instead for personalized items and experiences unique to your significant other’s interests and your relationship.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Relationships aren’t easy, and making time for a therapist can be just as difficult. Here are some options.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Whether it be because of nostalgia, a new market or just self-expression, the infamous grainy images have made a huge comeback — letting us know that maybe things don’t always have to be picture perfect.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

The California native is considered by racing fans as perhaps one of the greatest of all time. Here’s why he stands apart from his contemporaries.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Remember: It’s not free money.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The world of social media is often full of indignity. It offers an oasis of cruelty just as much as it offers an oasis of opportunity and information-seeking. It perpetuates the rise of bullies.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

It’s on social media and in fan fiction: Many fans of the boy band like to speculate that Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are in a secret romantic relationship. Is it just fun, or is it fetishization?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Calmerry is a reliable and affordable online therapy platform open 24/7 to everyone. You can schedule your sessions online and get reliable support.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Screens /// Thoughts x

The photographer, writer and online boutique owner defies conventions while prioritizing her business.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

In the streaming era, vinyl still offers something unique for the music listening experience. But they require good care and upkeep.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

With the fashion industry being one of Earth’s biggest polluters, designers must now turn to the future of sustainability — and it might just be growing in your backyard.

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Are you looking for ways to cut down on your haircut expenses? If so, here are a few quick and easy ways to get cheap, or even free, haircuts this year.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Thoughts x

The discussion is gaining traction on TikTok: How do the two concepts compare and how can we identify them in media?

By

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Thoughts x

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Responsive image
Thoughts x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Don’t expect to get rich quick.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Get your music in front of more people.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Here comes the wave of the future.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

There’s always room for improvement.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

A little dress-up never hurt anybody.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Remember: It’s not free money.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Sponsored content on platforms like Instagram and Snapchat are becoming more and more prevalent. At the very least, the process of posting paid promotions needs to be more transparent.

Responsive Image

Adventure awaits you — hope can be found in the smallest of ways.

Responsive Image

The experiences of wheelchair users are not always acknowledged on campus. Here are some things that are part of their day-to-day lives.

Responsive Image

Here are several ways to make your home away from home a place that’s uniquely you.

Responsive Image

The second-highest office in the nation is now held by a Black, South Asian female politician — a historic milestone.

Responsive Image

Stop dragging, dissecting, and negatively obsessing over women who have surgically altered their bodies. Let them be.

Responsive Image

If you’re short on money, sometimes you need to borrow it. Here is one option.

Responsive Image

Whether it’s for a bustling metropolis or a small town, the layout of a city can play a large part in the mental health of its residents.

Responsive Image

Despite the digital cartoon’s setting of South Korea, its lessons for eschewing superficiality apply across the globe.

Responsive Image

Get your kid some sunshine — it will definitely pay off for them in the long run.

Responsive Image

The Hawaiian influencer released her new cookbook, which promotes eating more fruits and vegetables to alleviate what ails you.

Responsive Image

Make the most of those little extras that you get.

Responsive Image

It’s a brave new world out there.

Responsive Image

The pandemic has changed the way we do things — including how we learn.

Responsive Image

With 2020 behind us, what music, fashion, lifestyle, and technology trends and fads can we can look forward to in 2021?

Responsive Image

Have you ever wondered what the job market or workplace would be like in a post-COVID-19 world?

Responsive Image

While dealing with the current political chaos in America, the president-elect may also need to focus his energy on the tensions rising between the two countries.

Responsive Image

Learn about the features to evaluate when choosing a trading platform. Looking at the user interface and testing the reliability is a good place to start.