Students

Responsive image
Students x

From growing up in the inner city, to serving in the Marine Corps and eventually attending Yale, Hale has accomplished more than even he could have dreamed.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Allred started her company, Tossd, to donate money to a special needs orphanage in Cuenca, Ecuador.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Turner, who is currently interning at NASA to study geologic processes on Mars and the moon, also serves in U.S. Army Reserves.

By

Responsive image
Students x

This Colgate University student’s clothing line brings plastic to the beach—in your swimwear.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Satvik Sethi, a sophomore at SUNY Binghamton, is working to create a community of friends for those suffering with mental illness.

By

Responsive image
Students x

David Butcher is heating up Ohio with his smoked meats and tasty sauces served from a truck.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Students x

The Santa Clara University student, who will be traveling to Bolivia this summer to work with a female co-op producing sustainable clothing, weaves social justice into her sustainable clothing line.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The sophomore is currently developing a prototype for an expandable shoe, which will help those who can’t afford a new pair each year.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Alexandra Chumney’s life is a balancing act between dance classes and business courses.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The entrepreneurial junior is bridging the gap between talent and management, starting with the business dreams of fellow students.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Stukel, who is the founder of Strums & Strides, has run marathons on every continent to raise money to help Musicians on Call bring music to hospitals.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The volleyball player and ocean preservationist, who holds the record for the most aces in NCAA Division III Women’s College Volleyball, spearheaded the team’s effort to wear 100 percent recycled jerseys.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Iowa State student is a co-founder of KinoSol and inventor of the Orenda food dehydrator, which allows impoverished areas to preserve food and reduce hunger levels.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Acting major and Nebraska Wesleyan University student has performed in a variety of productions, but is making a name for himself as a Shakespearean savant.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Last year, Athena Del Rosario came out about her experience as a trans athlete, and is now embracing her role as more than just a soccer player.

By

Responsive image
Students x

After being cut from WSU, Maui-native and pitcher Ryley Widell transferred to an Arizona junior college, where he then proceeded to prove everyone wrong.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Green, who performs as one half of 2G’s Music, as well as studies Accounting and Finance at Western Michigan University, has found rabid reception for his anthemic cuts.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Michael Rodriguez, a freshman at the University of Pennsylvania, is the son of Cuban immigrants whose sacrifices have helped inspire his desire to succeed.

By

Responsive image
Students x

More than fifty thousand college students are homeless, but for a variety of political reasons, the crisis rarely receives attention. Students Kevin Lee and Brooke Evans are working to fix that.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Lee, who launched a successful clothing brand in Korea before coming to the U.S., has a delicate touch and a strong work ethic.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Two groups of students, one from Princeton and the other from Yale, have created products that they claim can seriously reduce your after-drinking grog. So, for science, I put them to the test.

By

Responsive image
Students x

In our survey, the Bobcats’ newest student body president admits to a predilection for scotch, steak and, if the mood is right, occasionally some very good migas.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Samuel Robbins, an art student and recipient of a Butler Travel Grant for Photography, traveled to the West Coast to find something profound.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The performer, an Acting major at Coastal Carolina University who’s starred in a number of productions, recently returned from touring Israel with a dancing troupe that performed traditional Hebrew dances.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Penn State student, who was inspired to help the less fortunate during her family trips to India, is the first American to win the International Children’s Peace Prize.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Alongside Film majors Keith Schnabel and Sammi Schenkel, the Ferris State student helped produce ‘Stigmatic,’ a close-to-home film that turns the statistics of addiction into realities.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Matthew Campagna, a Computer Science major at Case Western Reserve University, is co-founder of Reflexion Interactive Technologies and co-creator of the most efficient way to diagnose concussions.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The UPenn student, who’s majoring in Economics, competes in water sports internationally and has been sponsored by Red Bull, GoPro and Roxy, among others.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The young actor and sophomore helped tell the story of those wrongfully forced into internment camps.

By

Responsive image
Students x

One of the top Standard Poodle handlers in the United States, Seattle Pacific University senior Lindsay Gorder sets her sights on canines and corporate law.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Emory student, who’s double-majoring in Viola and Chinese and pursuing a PhD in Ethnomusicology, was the first non-Chinese student to play in the Peking University Orchestra.

By

Responsive image
Students x

In high school, the William and Mary student was moved after hearing about the lack of reading materials in Ghana, and has worked to help ever since.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The University of Central Florida student is already fast at work passing education-related legislation.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The pageant star, EDS survivor and Mount St. Mary’s University student is working to change how society deals with hard-to-diagnose disorders.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Rebecca Shoptaw, a Yale student and founder of ‘Middlemarch: The Series,’ is one of a handful of representation-oriented student filmmakers across the country.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Rajat Bhageria, entrepreneur and founder of ThirdEye Technologies, set out to create revolutionary software and succeeded wildly.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Landegem, one of the few non-engineering students at the Stevens Institute of Technology, found the school a perfect fit for her cerebral aesthetic.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Though she does know a lot about agriculture, Cole is more focused on reforming the education system than carving rib-eyes.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The French and Spanish Linguistics student studies languages as rare as Occitan and Faroese, and is currently working at the University of Barcelona.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Bass, a student at Chapman College and director of ‘Black Magic,’ is looking at racism through a different lens.

By

Responsive image
Students x

By charting and capturing every murder scene in the city for a year, Amy Berbert is bringing visceral awareness to the city’s deadly problem.

By

Responsive image
Students x

After leading a protest calling for increased supervision of frats and sororities, Odasz worked with Northwestern’s dean of students to reduce rape.

By

Responsive image
Students x

After leading a sit-in at the university president’s office, the sophomore has already begun drawing up plans for next year.

By

Responsive image
Students x

While his live visuals have grown Jimenez’ popularity around the city, the Studio Art major has his hands in a variety of ventures, including his pop up, Scenario Vintage.

By

Responsive image
Students x

A Biochemistry and Biological Engineering double major, freshman Mitchell Scott talks about his experience as a non-traditional Ivy League student.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The company, which was started by Northwestern student Lucas Philips, solves a problem for both its clients and its ambitious co-founder.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The aspiring physician was recognized this year by the American Association of University Women for her intersectional advocacy.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The globetrotting junior already has a number of gorgeous projects under her belt, touching on narratives from surf culture to apartheid.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Michael Nowoslawski, a parkour fiend and Marketing major, brought the spotlight to his school through his success in the obstacle course television show.

By

Responsive image
Students x

A poor fit at UCSC and struggles with depression forced Anderson away from college volleyball, but now she’s helping others overcome their struggles.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Strategic Communications major is addressing consent in the most direct, approachable way—animated genitals.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Lin has made a name for himself with his theatre criticism, but faces a challenge in overcoming the discouraging consumption trends of his young country.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Only a junior in college, Butler’s social media acumen and eye for promotion have helped her climb the ranks of NYFW.

By

Responsive image
Students x

After losing his leg in Iraq, Rohn rededicated his life to an entirely different kind of service.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Led by the efforts of Guzman, the school’s first Latina, differently abled president, the duo have an ambitious agenda set for the university.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Cleveland Institute of Art student makes pieces that are almost—almost—too stunning to wear.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Through her Etsy store, ‘The Wilder Prints,’ Sarah Talbot is proving that even saints have a wild side.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Students x

After nearly dropping out of high school, Nickerson has created a booming catering business that’s landed him a post-grad gig cooking under Neil Perry.

By

Responsive image
Students x

After dropping out of a Kentucky election last year, the 24-year-old Interdisciplinary Studies major is taking a shot at Cincinnati politics.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Vega, a law student at the University of Idaho, has seen firsthand how government persecution can lead to violence in migrant communities.

By

Responsive image
Students x

A Music Therapy major, Harris’ performances as •f i g• and the venue she operates, Titter’s Diner, are both rooted in gender and sexual openness.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Student Irene Syriac is the director behind ‘Hush,’ a monologue play produced by members of the school’s Yoni Ki Baat club.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Nascent pop star and Stanford undergrad Taylor Grey talks fame and finals with Uwana Ikaiddi.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Unsatisfied with Western medicine’s lack of a spiritual component, Leo John Bird has decided to combine the best of both traditions.

By

Responsive image
Students x

For members of Michigan State’s Water Ski Club, the hardest part is picking a lake.

By

Responsive image
Students x

While other high schoolers were getting their first jobs, Holstein was already creating Pufferfish Software.

By

Responsive image
Students x

In typical Houstonian fashion, she wouldn’t tell us her favorite restaurant, probably for fear of it becoming too popular.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Three members of Ryerson University’s champion cricket team discuss being the faces of North America’s fastest-growing sport.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Brigham Young student and aspiring graphic designer recently had her work showcased in the Franklin S. Harris Center in Provo.

By

Responsive image
Students x

After being arrested and nearly illegally deported, Southwest School of Art student Josue Romero has become a symbol of community resistance.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Alex Bonfiglio, founder of the Green Mountain Veggies club, is turning her for passion for veganism into a schoolwide initiative.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The producer, performing artist and YouTube sensation has a surprise planned for fans when he reaches 37 million views.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Driven by curiosity to tinker with the form of traditional pants, Jack Cavenaugh’s clothing borders on experimental.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Hoo, a student at SCAD and the founder of ‘Oh My Drifter,’ has released her organic, gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free skincare line, ‘Drifter Organics.’

By

Responsive image
Students x

Tanaka and his organization have been critical in combatting the ‘single-story narrative’ of illegal immigration, especially at Harvard.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Shane Weisman, an Ohio State transfer who found his musical calling in college, is recording an album with Lumineers’ producer Simone Felice.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The University of Portland student set out to do everything his mother wanted to do in life, creating a gut-wrenching film in the process.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The event, an annual student fashion show in Austin, represents a year’s work for Spencer and twenty other students.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Bachman, who has family members with disabilities, works with a 28-year-old buddy and is majoring in Early Childhood and Special Education.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Abad, the music director of the school’s radio station, also organized ‘Play Like a Grrrl,’ an all-girls show that fundraised for the local women’s shelter.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The app, which provides tools and information for activism, is the Holy Cross student’s way of making civic engagement simple.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Through her movement, ‘The Cherry Project,’ Pinkley shares the personal stories of students and peers to inspire others.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The College of Idaho student and lifelong athlete knew that if she created the team, members would come.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The talented nineteen-year-old is already being commissioned by ‘Nylon’ and ‘Rookie’ for her eccentric eye.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Syracuse University student is creating custom, one-of-a-kind clothing for any university.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Freshman Andrew Bower will do just about anything to become a stage actor, including impersonating a Mark Twain impersonator.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Yannie Chan, an award-winning hip-hop dancer and student, spent several months alone to re-orient her sense of pace.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The University of Pennsylvania senior is using his perspective as a student and his background in public health to change how society deals with substance abuse.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Believe it or not, after winning the Google Science Fair with her invention, Brittany Wenger is up to even more impressive research today.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The burgeoning social-media celebrity dishes on the demands of running a lifestyle account as a college student.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The team, which was founded in 1919 and is led by student Paco Falcon, has kept a proud tradition alive for almost a century.

By

Responsive image
Students x

In one work, ‘Walking in Manhattan,’ Zhang spent weeks walking the city to paint an aspect of every neighborhood in New York.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Hsu, a Public Health major at UC Berkeley and Spoon University pioneer, talks the shifting student palate.

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Business Administration major loves philosophy and identifies with Superman. Coincidence?

By

Responsive image
Students x

The Economics major has had a knack for entrepreneurship since he was eight years old, when he sold parking spots to tailgaters in his parents’ front lawn.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Can 22-year-old Michigan State student Myya D. Jones become the youngest mayor in Detroit’s history?

By

Responsive image
Students x

Loftin, a Photography major, exposes the subtlety of racist representation through bright, minimalist shots of hooded black boys.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Through fostering Captain, a dog with swimmer-puppy syndrome, Vickers has been inspired to help other disadvantaged pups.

By

Responsive image
Students x

During his appearance on ‘Jeopardy: College Championship Edition,’ Mehta got to cross two items off his bucket list.

By

Responsive image
Students x

Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Students x

Responsive image
Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image
Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

The Industrial Design major is solving the nation’s flower-pollination problems.

Responsive Image

Glantz and co-founder Aidan Folbe are the creators of GiftAMeal, an app that donates to food banks every time you go out to eat.

Responsive Image

Meet Maggie Kennedy, a ‘nasty woman’ set on informing the public on political issues and women’s rights.

Responsive Image

A Business Administration major at Clark Atlanta University, Calvin Robinson, a.k.a. youngcalimojo, knows that making it as a rapper is about more than just music.