Music

Responsive image
Sounds x

The talented producer, rapper and writer is creating hilarious tunes for a new digital age.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The former One Directioner opened up, but is still facing some antipathy.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Nothings says ’tis the season like a go-to Christmas track.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Space city is much more than ‘Astroworld’; these rappers personify the city’s culture with their unique beats and styles.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

They used to be reserved for dimming stars, but now it’s hosting the brightest and regaining its reputation.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The singer changed the game for Latinx artists and now this upcoming biopic will give fans an even closer look at her infamous life.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

If you’re an OG fan of the melodramatic rapper, you probably hate him now.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The newest ‘Saturday Night Live’ cast member Bowen Yang has a podcast with his friend Matt Rogers, and it’s time to get listening.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The pop star’s contribution to the ‘Cats’ soundtrack parallels her own life in a few ways.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Sounds x

Taylor Swift is fighting for the rights of musicians to retain control over their own work.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

“I’d take a personal connection of 10,000 people over a commercial audience of a million.”

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

The electronic musician’s public statement proves that victims are still being ignored.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Almost seven years after the beloved Nickelodeon show ended, it’s finally available on the popular streaming service. Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice have come a long way.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Imagine listening to your favorite hip-hop songs in moody, angelic slow motion.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The concept album features a futuristic storyline as well as a blend of different genres that defy easy categorization. 

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Sounds x

The success of the rapper’s second annual festival proves Astroworld 2020 will not be one to miss.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The artist speaks out on some controversies in this new release.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The album is full of legends, from Chaka Khan to Donna Summer.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The new album might be his worst one yet.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Roll into some wacky adventures with these D&D podcasters.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The trap musician mixes up his trademark pounding basslines with other styles on this distinct and complex production.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

You can always count on this New York radio show to keep it real — whether it’s the music or the commentary, these hosts are guaranteed to make mornings better.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

‘Maniac’ shows that the singer is a force to be reckoned with, in dating and in the music industry.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Her new tracks ‘Lose You To Love Me’ and ‘Look At Her Now’ have skyrocketed up the charts, but they’ve also attracted some haters.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

While Gucci Mane has dropped some great hits, his newest album shows that he’s getting a little too comfortable with his patented formula.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The new album shows the 21-year-old indie artist expanding his sound, while still bringing catchy sad boy tunes.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Social media bullying and the grueling standards of the South Korean pop music industry could have played a part in the star’s untimely passing.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This indie pop artist’s debut album ‘Immunity’ goes far beyond the expectations established by her viral singles.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The popular singer is refreshingly honest about his own struggles with mental health.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The supergroup gives traditional outlaw country a powerful, all-female twist.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The artist addresses the HIV/AIDS crisis with his club nights, but not without some controversy from activist circles.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

And stirs up controversy as he typically does.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

From dub to off-kilter anarcho-punk, these recordings find freedom in the macabre.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

We’re not ready for the new trend that is Halloween music.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

We love her, but she needs to do better.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The brand new project from Labrinth has finally been released.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The catchy tunes and Latin influence of this music sensation have everyone listening, dancing and wondering about this genre’s burst into the mainstream.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

If you’ve never heard of the yellow-haired, jumpsuit-wearing musician, get ready to have her music change your entire life.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Fans are shocked as the former One Direction singer strips his boy-band identity for a persona that suits his age.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds /// Thoughts x

It’s finally become less weird to get caught listening to strangers whispering soothing noises in your ear.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The Big Easy is known for jazz, but is it what everyone’s listening to? It’s time to explore the multifaceted music scene that includes rock, rap and funk.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

It’s the end of an era, but the music of these Dutch electronic legends will always live on.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Screens /// Sounds /// Thoughts x

Just because you can consume it doesn’t mean it was made for you.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Here’s a look at other sitcoms that could follow the lead of the ‘Office Ladies,’ which features Pam and Angela from ‘The Office.’ 

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

I don’t know who hurt him, but they better watch their back.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Rave culture is on the rise and providing new opportunities for aspiring artist. Here are some new artists to look out for in the next few years.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Sounds x

Hailing from Minnesota, these three friends drink wine and put their own spin on the true crime podcast.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Remember, studying isn’t a rave. Chill out with this playlist.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This family band is writing beautiful harmonies that evoke their Oregon home.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

EarthGang is the Southern dynamic duo you have been waiting for.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

XXL posts an annual list of top new artists. Which year produced the ones with the most staying power?

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This collaboration between Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey and Ariana Grande is a heavenly pairing.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Sounds x

Charli XCX’s new album displays her trademark style, but is a bit derivative of her older work.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The new Travis Scott documentary has some fun moments, but avoids deeper insights into the rapper’s life.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The electropop duo revisits their past with their second full-length release of the year.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This album is the comeback of R&B no one knew we needed.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

I’ve done my waiting, 12 years of it!

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

‘Babushka Boi’ is the culmination of A$AP Rocky’s past, present and future.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Just when you thought he couldn’t be more successful, he drops ‘Hollywood’s Bleeding.’

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Could we be seeing some musical maturity in this new album? Possibly …

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This indelible voice is going to rediscovered by a new generation.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Are you here for ‘Norman F—ing Rockwell!’?

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

With his second album, this developing musician shows just why Kanye and Justin Vernon have taken an interest in him.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Their new album is a revelation of the struggles the band members have been through, and their honesty is inspiring.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The most talented team in all of electronic music continues their trend of groundbreaking sounds.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

cocainejesus captures a reveling, adventurous spirit in his most introspective album yet.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

The hit Broadway musical sidesteps a frank portrayal of teenage suicide in favor of a half-baked portrait of teenage mental health.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The former One Direction star’s interview with Rolling Stone gives fans key insight into his upcoming album.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

As the only release before the artist’s untimely death, the album still amazes with its virtuosity, diversity and passion

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

From Tyler, the Creator to Taylor Swift, the summer of 2019 was filled to the brim with wonderful albums.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

The more important question … are we ready for it?

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Addic.tech breaks the music-streaming mold by providing a passionate, high-quality experience.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Deeply personal and utterly dynamic, you won’t have to ‘tryhard’ to like the album.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

It’s been 50 years since the festival, but its message lives on.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Broadway-bound composers and producers should look to the Classics for musical theater inspiration.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Completing a four album cycle, the new release from the indie folk band is another intriguing chapter in the band’s creative evolution.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Hip-hop culture needs to make female representation and diversity a priority.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Taylor isn’t crying over boys anymore.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Is it really all sunshine and rainbows?

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Latin music is gaining popularity, but these artists still need to make their way on to your playlists. 

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Following K-pop can be overwhelming, so here’s a breakdown of where and how to get the best content.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

You should seriously be anticipating the upcoming debut solo album from the Fifth Harmony star.

By

Responsive image
College /// Sounds x

Here are 10 motivational tunes that will get you through the upcoming school year.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Hip-hop artist Taylor Bennett talks about alienation on this EP. 

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Move over men, Tommy Genesis is here to reclaim the female body.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

This oft-forgotten category should be on more people’s minds.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Let’s dive ‘head first’ into his newest release, ‘bright side of the moon.’

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

These two YouTubers are creating something new out of the familiar.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Sounds x

From their name to their message, the band’s faith comes first.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Ra Ra Riot has some good ideas and some mediocre songs.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

He went viral years ago and he’s still singing his heart out.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Looking for a summer podcast to wrap your brain around during a long car ride?

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Screens /// Sounds x

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Responsive image
Sounds x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Directioners, this is truly not the end.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

We stan artists coming into their own.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

It’s as easy as listening to music.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Heartbroken? There’s a song for that.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

I’ve done my waiting, 12 years of it!

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

These artists are changing the game.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Taylor isn’t crying over boys anymore.

Responsive Image

Is it really all sunshine and rainbows?

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

‘WILLOW’ finds serenity in the Cosmos.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

“NH2” is coming, folks.

Responsive Image

He will have you reminiscing about your first love in every song.

Responsive Image

The bop brings R&B vibes and creative sounds.

Responsive Image

The raw debut album is a narrative toward self-discovery and meaning.

Responsive Image

One up-and-coming artist and her Friends are fusing pop and jazz into musical masterpieces, one song at a time.

Responsive Image

With ‘Phantom Palace,’ Kevin Johnson introduces his own brand of ‘time travel pop.’

Responsive Image

The hilariously foul-mouthed Australian puppet comedian has a big introspective side.

Responsive Image

One of the U.K.’s fastest-rising producers is expanding his signature style.

Responsive Image

Dr. Luke: doctor of music but ruiner of morals and reputations

Responsive Image

Listen outside of your comfort zone.

Responsive Image

Taylor’s signature cryptic messages are back.

Responsive Image

After much anticipation, is ‘The Big Day’ everything it’s been made out to be?

Responsive Image

Even though he’s gone, the New Orleans funkmaster lives on through memories and samples alike.

Responsive Image

The chilling climate change warning is a stunning blend of activism and art.

Responsive Image

This Dream Theater album’s lyrical insight into mental illness is still relevant today.

Responsive Image

Only Postmodern Jukebox could see Eminem in gypsy jazz.

Responsive Image

If you find yourself in a music rut, don’t despair.

Responsive Image

Dive deep into the true crime genre this summer.

Responsive Image

The musician’s latest release reframes our issues as an opportunity for self-improvement, rather than an excuse for self-pity.