Music

Responsive image
Sounds x

Someone new discovering old favorites doesn’t always water them down.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The artist, who rose to fame with albums that encapsulate the spirit of teen-hood, explores less dramatic — and arguably more important — themes in her latest album.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The Korean indie music genre truly has something for all music enthusiasts, from R&B and hip-hop to rock and alternative.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

‘Although they may express it beautifully, sometimes what they have to express from within themselves doesn’t come from somewhere beautiful at all.’

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The boyband announced they will be releasing new music. But will their previous personas as child actors prevent them from becoming mainstream artists?

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Sounds /// Thoughts x

Society tells us that the most beautiful art is born out of suffering — a potentially life-threatening lie.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

His solo project, Bleachers, just released ‘Take the Sadness Out of Saturday Night,’ and although he is a secret weapon of success for pop icons like Lorde, Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey, his own solo work often fails to get the same attention.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

As the podcast approaches its 300th episode, it remains relevant due to its hosts’ emotional openness, trademark humor and fan connections.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Although we mourn the infamous singer’s death, we don’t have to mourn the end of his singing and songwriting career.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The ‘Sixteen’ show winners are steadily climbing the charts, but after showing increasing signs of exhaustion, fans are getting worried.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Despite allowing unfinished projects to reach the fans who appreciated late musicians most in life, they remain a pressing gray area.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

From his generosity toward young hip-hop artists to his passionate performances, this rapper has proven that he deserves the title of hip-hop G.O.A.T.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Billie Eilish’s sophomore album ends critical whispers of her ‘flop era’ but is it possible to forgive her often problematic persona?

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

A true descendant of older forms of entertainment, this thought-provoking show is making viewers drastically rethink their relationship with technology.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Although the music festival updated its COVID-19 rules and regulations to ensure a safe event, not everything ran as smoothly as it could’ve.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Conan Gray’s newest single about yearning for companionship without being interested in a relationship is something that can resonate with single people everywhere.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The rapper’s newest single is proof that he’s got what we’ve been waiting for — unapologetic and overt expressions of queerness in music.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The music is great, but a lot of rules imposed upon audiences and performers can hinder the enjoyment of live orchestra performances.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The 22-time Grammy winner is about to drop his 10th studio album, and the details surrounding it continue his long history of bizarre releases.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

From atmospheric soundscapes to carefully crafted storylines, playlists are becoming a new art form.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The artist’s return to music has been met with criticism, but her recent single may be a winner with fans of her previous work.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The singer’s latest song returns to the lyrics and sounds that made his debut album, ‘Blue Neighborhood,’ such a long-lasting hit.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

With the singer’s recent release ‘Planet Her’ comes a renewed focus on captivating styles, something that has been lacking from mainstream pop as of late.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The Brooklyn-based performer first showed his narrative power in ‘The Good and the Bad,’ and his most recent album is no different.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Research behind this auditory phenomenon has revealed that it is more common than you may think — though we still don’t fully understand why it occurs.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Sounds x

On her latest album, the young musician will hopefully put a stop to critics’ insistence that she’s entered a period of artistic stagnation.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The 24-year-old Mexican American pop sensation has released another hit single, cementing him as one of music’s most interesting up-and-coming artists.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The British model-turned-rapper is an artist that constantly seeks perfection, and he’s hip-hop’s best-kept secret.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Indie-pop sensation AJR’s newest EP explores self-reflection and what it means to be a grown-up — whatever that means.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

The long-awaited music event offers a star-studded musical roster and heralds a return to live festivals for New York City.

By

Responsive image
College /// Sounds x

College has been difficult for everyone over the last year, but restrictions made it nearly impossible to continue getting a quality musical education.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

On her recent record, indie-pop star Marina advocates for feminine power, non-conformity and a progressive future.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The ‘Boss Whom Is Girl’ comedian has created three brilliant podcasts in the last year and a half, each of which features distinct, personal subject matters.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

After being canceled last year due to COVID-19, the major music festival has returned for in-person performances this year. Here’s what you need to know before you go.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Siblings often make the most iconic musical duos, and the progeny of rapper Benzino are looking like they will continue this tradition.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

After being neglected for more than 50 years, unearthed footage from the Harlem Cultural Festival demonstrates the importance of honoring the music of Black artists.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Elle Mills and Michelle Platti detail wild fangirl stories, debate pop culture minutiae, analyze celebrity news and so much more.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

While stars like Lady Gaga have supported the LGBT community through their music, ‘Sawayama’ focuses on what it means to actually be LGBT.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This promising indie music star’s latest EP tells a story about growth and demonstrates a positive turning point in the artist’s rising career.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

What started as a low-budget audio series is now developing into an entire world of young adult novels and spin-off shows.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This indie rock album, released by a long-standing icon of the genre, explores the new world of semi-responsible adulthood through the lens of a lifelong feeling of insecurity.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

There has been a recent wave of fantastic releases from rising and risen woman musicians, and fans of the genre have the pleasure of witnessing this changing of the guard.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The American sports journalist is creating a groundbreaking Spotify network, named the Unbothered Network, that is sure to increase the visibility of Black creators on the platform.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

As Swift prepares for the release of her re-recorded fourth studio album, Big Machine Records feigns confusion over the feud surrounding her masters.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Through their dazzling instrumentals and lyrics, the musical project’s album uses the concept of the universe to discuss topics such as philosophy, war and love.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Although some people are claiming that the genre has reached its end, several others counter that it’s simply changing.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

In her debut album, this up-and-coming artist explores themes of heartbreak, love, religion and family through beautiful lyricism and stunning soundscapes.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

While it may not be surprising that Todd Phillip’s impactful 2019 film influenced the English singer-songwriter’s latest music video, the similarities between the two are truly uncanny.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

If you’re interested in listening to powerful books written by female authors, check out this list.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The 2021 Eurovision winner has won the hearts of young people across the globe, gaining widespread acclaim and popularity.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

In his newest album, Tyler, the Creator describes recurring themes of heartbreak within a wider exploration of social injustice, sexuality and a sense of stagnation.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

As expected, the production on the album is incredible, but the rapping itself leaves something to be desired.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

In her newly released ballad, the rising artist discusses these difficult themes through narrative lyricism and intentional vocal techniques.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

In the first half of her sophomore record, the singer-songwriter has taken control of her own narrative, exploring a wide variety of musical genres.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The moody soundscape and raw, vulnerable lyrics of the artist’s new LP are impressive, but his blind instinct for self-preservation is less so.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

No need to shoot all the film yourself.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Gillian Pensavalle and Patrick Hinds’ hit podcast dives into documentaries about the most notorious cases with a comedic spin.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

A new class of artists has been recognized as honorees at a prestigious ceremony that has reworked the traditions of the typical award banquet.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Although the J-pop group is the biggest idol group in the world, does it have what it takes to be the next big thing?

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

After taking a multi-year break, the singer’s singular foray back into the public eye has left fans both intrigued and confused.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

With breathtaking lyrics and dark themes, this ‘comedy’ special might make you cry instead of laugh.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The patronizing criticisms of many female pop stars demonstrate a consistent theme: We really love to loath young women, don’t we?

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

Through her music and her new Rare Beauty makeup line, this beloved singer and actress has repeatedly made a positive impact on her community.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The story of how ‘Castaways,’ a bossa nova-inspired song from a children’s show, became a chart-topping hit.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The band’s latest album might attempt to follow up on the stories started with past projects, but to many fans’ dismay, it certainly doesn’t sound like them.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Although this ‘Sour’ song is a smash hit, it includes some ableist language that needs to be addressed.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The band’s latest song pushes politics and critical thinking to the forefront in the midst of political turmoil.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This rising star’s debut album leaves behind a genealogy of all the other artists who influenced it, ranging from Paramore to Taylor Swift.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The worldwide pop sensation is once again taking the world by storm with their new summertime anthem, as the band flaunts creative pop references and dance motifs.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The 2015 hit song brought the artist an unforeseen amount of attention after it went viral as part of a TikTok trend focused on the romanticization of life.

By

Responsive image
Sounds /// Thoughts x

While this collab was by no means expected, ARMY fans everywhere were pleasantly surprised and couldn’t be more proud of their idols.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The singer’s recent three releases are stunning and powerful follow-ups to her latest album, yet she cannot evade criticism for her recent actions on social media.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Though the biographical drama has mixed reviews from fans of the late singer, it is still an important portrayal of the legend’s legacy.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The singer roasts a former lover and celebrates the acceptance stage of grief with a group of girlfriends in her most recent track and music video, both worthy precursors to her upcoming album.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This Disney star and up-and-coming musician has become an inspiration with the release of her debut album, which explores anger, jealousy and heartbreak in a variety of genres.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

After a decade behind the scenes of many chart-topping pop hits, the singer-songwriter has debuted her own solo studio album.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

While popular in their home country of Canada, they have long been a niche band in other parts of the world. Thanks to the popular social media platform, they are finding success in the U.S.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This album examines the stages of a relationship … out of order. It explores the journey of romance and what it means in the end.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The young artist has put out his second single since the release of his hit album ‘Kid Krow,’ and it has gained the admiration of international pop star Taylor Swift.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The band’s fans were pleasantly delighted when they released two albums, ‘Green Blue + Indigo Violet’ and ‘Rainbow Mixtape,’ which followed shortly after postponing their anticipated tour.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

With years of artistic experience under her belt, the young musician continues to experiment with her sound on her latest single.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The English indie pop band embodies a soft musical style that has influenced countless genres and truly was ‘soft bedroom pop’ before it was a thing. So where did they go?

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

For anyone who wants to begin reversing environmental degradation but doesn’t know where to start, here are a few accessible sources that will help you learn more.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

With stunning visuals and catchy lyrics, the Hong Kong rapper, singer and dancer uses his music videos and songs as a way to share his culture with the world.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Before his military enlistment, the South Korean star released a sultry, sophisticated EP that signals the start of a new chapter in his career.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Teaming up for a track on ‘McCartney III Imagined,’ the two musical artists offer a poignant, evocative statement about living in the moment.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

This popular band skyrocketed to the top of the charts by providing its audience with genuine connections and passionate music.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Chloe Noone’s feature on the remix of the song ‘parents’ showcases how crucial TikTok is for the careers of aspiring artists.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

You can always count on the iconic boy group to produce hit after hit, and they don’t appear to be stopping anytime soon with the release of their newest album.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

From her debut album to her more recent work, the musical talent and originality of the singer-songwriter remain more than evident.

By

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

The multitalented streamer and creator appeals to a wide audience with diverse content that ranges from lo-fi tracks to art lessons, all of which influence each other.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Swift’s newly rerecorded release is the pinnacle of nostalgia and a powerful symbol for smaller music artists.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The new song is another hit from the young artist, who continues to find inspiration from music legends like Lorde and Taylor Swift.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

In the second Japanese single from the renowned boy band, they tell the story of how hard it can be to let go of the past and look toward the future.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Lil Nas X’s latest single and music video have created controversy across social media platforms for its occult and queer overtones.

By

Responsive image
Pages /// Sounds x

Perfect for any lover of the written word, these shows will give you some insights into the writing, reading and publishing that goes on in the literary world.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The American rapper should not be remembered as a troubled musician, but rather as a man that has taught the world how important it is to be vulnerable.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Since his rise to fame, many fans have drawn parallels between this year’s star Super Bowl performer and the King of Pop, but the artist prefers to highlight his own originality instead.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The American singer-songwriter’s most recent album perfectly encapsulates the continually escalating peak of her musical prowess.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

The American singer-songwriter’s latest song is both nostalgic and fresh, reminding listeners of the musical ingenuity that she has always had.

By

Responsive image
Sounds x

Pages /// Sounds /// Thoughts x

Responsive image
Sounds x

Responsive image
Screens /// Sounds x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

No need to shoot all the film yourself.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

In his newest hit single, Lil Nas X reignites both satanic panic and the fear of Black rock, while many are questioning why the video is just so controversial in the first place.

Responsive Image

After a series of delays and controversial nominations, ‘music’s biggest night’ went on, with big wins for industry staples and newcomers alike.

Responsive Image

The Blackpink singer has conquered the world alongside her fellow girl-group members. Now she is ready to shine on her own and pay homage to her past.

Responsive Image

More and more Asian musicians have been able to break into mainstream Western media, and a mass media company is one of the factors that has encouraged this success.

Responsive Image

After years of dealing with insecurity and ridicule for her heritage, the singer is embracing her roots with her new Spanish-language EP.

Responsive Image

The American singer-songwriter’s honest and intimate music is exactly what indie-folk rock needs, even if the Grammys failed to recognize this.

Responsive Image

There are a lot of options when it comes to jamming out to your favorite songs.

Responsive Image

Taking a step back from the high energy, girl crush music of Blackpink, the group’s main vocalist reflects on life and love with her debut single album, ‘R.’

Responsive Image

Ella Jane’s latest single is a reflection of her talent and cements her as an artist to watch out for in 2021.

Responsive Image

Both earbuds and headphones can cause damage to your ears if you regularly listen to them for long periods of time.

Responsive Image

Selena Gomez’s hit song and music video explore the healing process and personal growth that comes with recovery from a broken heart.

Responsive Image

The K-pop group presents an image that breaks away from traditional gender norms and propels us into a new era of self-love and acceptance.

Responsive Image

The Australian singer-songwriter exemplifies the evolution of the pop genre while taking note from pop stars of the past.

Responsive Image

Will the hip-hop artist ever be able to recover from the backlash he has received for over a decade, or is he past his prime?

Responsive Image

The Brooklyn rapper was just released from prison and will be in the public eye for the first time since his arrest in 2014.

Responsive Image

Whether you’re going through a breakup or have a bad case of unrequited love, this artist’s music will always have your back.

Responsive Image

On her second solo album, the Paramore frontwoman switches genres as she paints a picture of a love lost and a hopeful look to the future.

Responsive Image

Known for his deep voice and witty gaming commentary, the faceless content creator has seen a recent growth in his views from his Among Us livestreams.

ایران تاپ بت

لیست سایت های شرط بندی

شرط کده

shartwin

shartha

شرط برو

جسوس بت

پوکر آنلاین

سایت پیش بینی ایرانی

انجمن شرط بندی

maltcasino

asyabahis

maltbahis

1xbet

pinbahis

superbahis

betboo

betasus

pulibet

tanzania betting sites

parimatch

وان کیک بت

سایت بت برو

بت فوروارد

سایت 1xbet

melbet

وان ایکس بت فارسی

شابتر

takbet

cannonbet

yasbet