Culture

Responsive image
Culture /// Wellness x

Social media has become a way of life for most people, but taking time to get away from media platforms has a few positives.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Computer tech and gaming giant, Microsoft is proving that gaming in 2018 should be for everyone, regardless of physical ability.

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture x

These up-and-coming students are soon to be your next best friends.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Getting the best of both worlds comes with its fair share of annoying questions.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Online dating is more popular than ever, but is it for everyone?

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Looking to get dad a gift for Father’s Day, but you’re a broke college kid? No worries. Check out these affordable gift ideas.

By

Responsive image
Reads x

Sick of Superman? Indie comics offer gorier, more sexually active characters with storylines intended for a mature audience.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Within the strange world of Reddit, these little things called shower thoughts are rocking the worlds of countless people online.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

My parents love me deeply, but coming out to them was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Are clickbait and biases the future of mainstream news outlets?

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Out of the wide variety of photo editing apps out there, here are some of the best ones to use.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Free-to-play video games are making more money than video games you have to purchase at the store.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Wellness x

Dr. Izzy Lowell’s telemedicine opens virtual doors for transgender patients in southeastern United States.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month?

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Summer break has arrived and you need to fill up your free time with a museum or two.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Women receive mixed messages about how their ‘good girl’ persona might help or hinder their career goals.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

LeBron James might leave Cleveland (again) this offseason, and many teams will try to make a compelling case for King James to join their ranks.

By

Responsive image
Music x

Tejano music was heavily influenced by other cultures and its sound has been the musical backbone of Texas and its culture since the early 20th century.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Looking for a good vacation spot? Look to the stars for your answer.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

If you can get your hands on any of these summer sneakers, you’re going to be the best dressed all season long.

By

Responsive image
Music /// News & Politics x

Has the rapper’s recent behavior robbed him of his artistic achievements?

By

Responsive image
Music x

After a mediocre debut album, Puth’s ‘Voicenotes’ offers a great comeback for the artist.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Racism is still thriving in American society, and these promposal signs are proof that younger generations are still not willing to let it go.

By

Responsive image
Reads x

It wouldn’t hurt you to read at least one book this summer.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Before the digital age, the experience of being a fan vastly differed from how it is today. Then came along stan Twitter.

By

Responsive image
Music x

Fans point to the song’s parallels to the Greek myth of Narcissus, in which a self-obsessed protagonist commits suicide.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Everyone is excited about their coming baby, but it is not an excuse to involve absolutely everyone you know in a gender reveal party.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Like any art form, impressive cosplay requires insider knowledge.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

‘Secret Hitler,’ the Kickstarter Cinderella-story, combines social deduction and harrowing political innuendo.

By

Responsive image
Music x

Shawn Mendes already has fans dancing around the room and connecting emotionally with his self-titled album.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

A new ‘Harry Potter’ themed game is meeting the same popularity that other ‘Potter’ spin offs have met.

By

Responsive image
Music x

Despite being surrounded by controversy, Myrkur continues to surprise audiences with her undeniably beautiful sound.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Bad at love? More like bad at picking up on social cues.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Businesses actively work to make the most money out of you, so it is time you know what exactly you are buying.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Whether you’re new or have extensive writing experience, there are plenty of sites that can help you become a freelance writer.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Don’t let the unexpected prevent you from having a blast this summer.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

No one does the battle royale genre better than Epic Games, the developers of the massively popular game.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

A look into the scandal that has postponed one of the most elite awards in the world.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

If you’re unsure which potato chip flavor matches your personality, look no further!

By

Responsive image
Culture x

I thought by the time I got to college you’d play a smaller role in my life. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Music x

BTS’s unique use of social media has fostered the growth of a multi-language fan base like nothing that has been seen before.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

For better or for worse, you being broke is no longer an excuse.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

New theories have emerged in favor of the flat Earth, or so Flat-Earthers say.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Music x

In her new album ‘Dirty Computer,’ Janelle Monáe reminds us once again why she’s one of the best political artists out there.

By

Responsive image
Music x

Singing songs from all six albums and multiple costumes changes, Swift delivers a performance you are not bound to forget.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

That time of the year everyone counts down for and dread at the same time is finally upon college students: finals week.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Music x

The animosity and beef fabricated by society and placed on female rappers in contrast to males is a sign that misogyny still exits in the arts world.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Wellness x

Known as PCOS, the syndrome prevents between 8 – 20 percent of women from having their periods and often goes undiagnosed until your twenties.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

It’s always 4/20 in this yoga class.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

If you don’t have an Instagram account, no worries — everyone hates it (but will still use it despite your absence).

By

Responsive image
College /// Reads x

Sorry to break it to you, but you probably won’t get an A if you rely solely on SparkNotes.

By

Responsive image
Music x

This might be the year we finally retire Diana Ross’s “I’m Coming Out.”

By

Responsive image
Music x

Police brutality, gun violence, media complicity and institutionalized racism all receive damning portrayals in Donald Glover’s new video.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Yes, I did judge all these outfits with $2 in my bank account.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Breaking news: Challenge culture is stepping up its game with the condom-snorting and Tide Pod challenges.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Detractors try to discredit feminism by perpetuating myths about the activists involved, but that shouldn’t stop people from fighting for their rights.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

The new product may (or may not) teach kids new creative skills.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Culture x

The Swedish retailer hopes to attract a wider global audience with the announcement of their new, conservative clothing line.

By

Responsive image
Reads x

For busy-bodies on the go, the growing popularity of short story dispensers points to a new era of literature.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Because people cannot live without memes.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Look to the stars for your next (non-basic) tattoo inspiration.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// Music x

Similar to Lady Gaga, Freddy Mercury and David Bowie, Styles uses his platform to support the LGBTQ+ community.

By

Responsive image
College /// Reads x

With the world at their fingertips unlike ever before, these students are redefining journalism and pushing the limits of digital storytelling forward.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

With a population of about 30,000 transgender individuals, Lahore becomes the home of Pakistan’s first ever school for transgender students.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Sitting in and eating is so last year.

By

Responsive image
Music x

Ryan McCartan has successfully transitioned from acting to singing with the pending release of his debut EP.

By

Responsive image
Reads /// TV & Film x

If you’re a fan of ‘Gone Girl,’ you won’t want to miss HBO’s ‘Sharp Objects’ this summer.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Miss A is here to help you bring your A-game.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

The 2018 NBA draft is stacked with talent, but the jerseys some potential stars will wear are still in question.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Despite being known for its quick and viral content, these investigations may support the case to consider BuzzFeed as a legitimate news source.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The organization allowed girls into its ranks, but with plenty of planned segregation.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Culture x

Odds are, you’re missing out on Nepalese food — and it’s time to fix that.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Once deemed as the future of the Spurs, Leonard’s possible departure leaves the franchise future in jeopardy.

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture x

One simple act, like participating in Yards for Yeardley, is just one small step toward ending relationship violence.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College /// Culture x

Cinco de Mayo is the perfect excuse to celebrate in college, but it needs to be done right.

By

Responsive image
Music x

Who is the 9-year-old rapper who moves bricks, lives in the Hills and has your mama’s rent money?

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Sound ridiculous? It is. Don’t think I can convince you to watch it? Read this.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// TV & Film x

By treating gender as a variable, cosplayers get to think about what really, actually makes their characters tick.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// TV & Film x

Harding was involved in one of the biggest scandals in sports history, so why is America making her the hero?

By

Responsive image
Culture x

The Browns might as well just start using a Magic 8 Ball.

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture x

The pros and cons of having a go-to booty call.

By

Responsive image
Reads x

The latest novel from Becky Albertalli is another masterpiece of representation, though with some important twists.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Inspired by the body-positivity movement, photographer Peter DeVito created a powerful photo series of unretouched images to normalize acne.

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture x

Within the studyblr community, tidy calligagraphy and meticulous scheduling can mask darker truths about strain and mental health.

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture x

The famed Canadian psychologist is a veritable academic rock star, but does he really have any idea what he’s talking about?

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture x

Words by Aliyah Thomas, Howard University.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Social media has dramatically changed advertising, causing marketing agencies to move from promos to memes, but how relatable do consumers want their brands to be?

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Improving how we, as a society, deal with depression, means more open discussions and a frank dialogue about coping strategies.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

When it comes to getting roasted, these characteristics make you much likelier to get read for filth.

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture x

Chances are you’re either currently backburning someone, have backburned someone before or are simmering on someone else’s backburner.

By

Responsive image
Music x

After taking a hiatus to explore other creative pursuits, Melinoe is back with a new single, ‘Cyclones,’ and fresh new sound.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Sharpe Suiting provides the formal clothing you want, not the formal clothing society expects you to wear.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

Esports, short for electronic sports, are overtaking the competitive world while traditional sports are becoming increasingly outdated.

By

Responsive image
Music x

In the age of streaming, it isn’t unusual for projects from your favorite artists to disappear. Here’s why.

By

Responsive image
Reads x

If you don’t want to read back decades of origin story, these comic series might be a good substitute.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

The YouTuber is supporting Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore’s organization Thorn, which helps prevent the sexual abuse of kids.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Culture x

Culture x

Responsive image
Reads x

Responsive image
Culture x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

It’s always 4/20 in this yoga class.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Winter is coming, but no one knows when.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Sitting in and eating is so last year.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

The bromance nobody asked for.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Let’s discuss the realities of competitive gaming.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Longer isn’t always better.

Responsive Image

Use these to drown out the STEM students who’re saying you’ll never get a job.

Responsive Image

Bright colors, rainbows and gems galore!

Responsive Image

The Internet is your free space, but beware of voicing certain opinions if you’re not looking to pick a fight.

Responsive Image

In the stunning video for ‘All We Do,’ Oh Wonder asked filmmakers across the country, ‘What does it mean to be human?’

Responsive Image

Turns out YouTube is more than crazy cat videos and weird challenges.

Responsive Image

Wouldn’t it be nice to not be broke, at least for a little while?

Responsive Image

Looking to channel your inner Pam Beasley? Follow these tips and you’ll have an administrative assistant position in no time.

Responsive Image

Yes, this means you shouldn’t wear a sombrero or a stick-on mustache.

Responsive Image

‘Despacito,’ aka the prime of 2017 pop culture, has inspired a revolution of bilingual collaborations.

Responsive Image

According to J. Cole, the fans are all to blame. And the rappers.

Responsive Image

Online dating can be scary, but following these simple steps should ease your nerves before you go on that first Tinder date.

Responsive Image

The Slumflower wants young women to love their breasts, no matter how small, big or saggy.

Responsive Image

Damn, Lamar.

Responsive Image

And to think we were excited about his return to Twitter.

Responsive Image

By fusing Lovecraftian horror with the story of one of the most notorious names in hip-hop, Joshua Chaplinsky took the genre in a refreshingly hilarious direction.

Responsive Image

The DIY legend may have truly done something with this one.

Responsive Image

After eight years on the site, Marbles has stayed relevant by maintaining a unique sense of authenticity.

Responsive Image

You’ve already seen a couple fights this MLB season, but do they land amongst the best brawls of all time?