News & Politics

Responsive image
News & Politics x

To call attention to their demands for updated gun control laws, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students have called for a nationwide protest on March 24.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Though RBG applauds the #MeToo movement, she echoed Betsy DeVos’s sentiment that Obama-era Title IX processes denied the accused parts of their due process.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

A white actress was cast in a traditionally black role in a school musical, sparking debate between ‘color-blind’ and ‘color-conscious’ casting.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// TV & Film x

A look into how celebrities — by entering the political realm — affect the vote after actress Diane Neal announces she’s making a congressional run.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

As transportation becomes more advanced and environmentally friendly, a new company appears to have a solution for traffic congestion.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Host Chris Cuomo criticized Cruz and others for appearing only on Fox News to talk about gun control.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

In the wake of the sexual harassment allegations shaking the country, the highest individual honor for chefs will now take their personal behavior into consideration.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// TV & Film x

The firing follows Netflix’s dismissal of Kevin Spacey, showing that networks are becoming quicker to sever ties with anyone accused of sexual harassment.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics /// Olympic News x

Zachary Donohue and Madison Hubbell are either very committed to their craft or stumbled upon an uber convenient way to call things off.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Students argue that the programs essentially act as affirmative action for the wealthy.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The recent ‘pig roast’ scandal at Cornell’s Zeta Beta Tau fraternity might be shocking, but it isn’t as unusual as you’d think.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After former student Nikolas Cruz opened fire and killed 17 individuals on Wednesday, further reports of his mental instability and warnings signs are surfacing.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

While Black Lives Matter protestors are demonized by society, Philadelphia residents were praised for their destructive victory celebrations.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

While #MeToo sweeps America, a group of French women reject the movement.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Olympic News x

USA is dominating at the Winter Olympics and even in a competitive atmosphere, countries are coming together for the sake of the games.

By

Responsive image
College /// Culture /// News & Politics x

In response to the broader #MeToo movement and its ‘Shitty Media Men’ list, senior Elizabeth Dunn leaded the names of 30 ‘men to avoid.’

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

David Nadlinger took first place in an Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council competition with his minuscule, groundbreaking picture of an atom.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Olympic News x

Warmbier’s father attended the opening ceremony to remind the world of North Korea’s brutality, but more importantly as a father mourning the loss of his son.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

From the viewpoints of those who fight it, fake news is formidable, but not invincible.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

As emotional support animals become more popular, colleges are grappling with their effects, including what to tell the randomly assigned roommate.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

It seems as if the ‘American dream’ might not be possible for all students.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The hijabs are part of a broader line of clothing, called the Veronica Collection, designed to offer Muslim women more fashion-forward options for their clothing.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Rather than learn about gender identity, South Dakota Sen. Phil Jensen wants students to focus on ‘reading, writing and arithmetic.’

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

In a statement from the university, representatives claim that she was not participating in the Tide Pod challenge, but rather trying to intentionally self-harm.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The 2020 election could be the chance for Democrats to choose the right presidential candidate based on political experience, not celebrity status.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The country’s infrastructure is deteriorating, but a new emphasis on reconstruction and trade schools could be the solution.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Even well-respected companies have PR disasters from time to time, but these 20 most-hated companies take it to a whole other level.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The British territory has become the first jurisdiction to abolish same-sex marriage, after the unions were legalized less than a year ago.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

After comparing the weights of the women they’ve slept with, members of Zeta Beta Tau who participated in the ‘Pig Roast’ will undergo counseling and more.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Salt is among the hottest commodities once the winter comes, but people are considering replacing salt with sand for the de-icing purpose.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

With Cloud9’s victory at the ELEAGUE Boston Major this January, North American Counter-Strike is no longer a joke.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Change begins at the collegiate level – if college campuses can end the Pence rule, then so can society.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The Indians have decided the join many other professional sports teams in the nationwide movement of abandoning offensive branding.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Earlier this year, Google announced new rules regarding monetization of contents on its video service, YouTube.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Through a series of proposed bills, Washington lawmakers hope to provide homeless college students stable access to basic amenities.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Rocket Lab’s new satellite, Humanity Star, launches a frenzy in the scientific community in its quest for universal connectivity.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

As Mexican, Canadian and American representatives begin to amend NAFTA, only Canada seems concerned with fixing the agreement’s human rights abuses.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After a second-trimester abortion ban barely failed in the Senate, it looks like 2018 is turning into another year where women’s healthcare will face multiple challenges.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The proliferation of cryptocurrencies has made drug-trafficking on the dark web easier, which has in turn exacerbated the country’s opioid epidemic.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The actions of the involved students and the class’s professor, Dr. Flavio Uribe, have been called ‘disturbing’ and ‘inexcusable.’

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// Olympic News x

By changing the language to include women, Canada’s gender-neutral national anthem has taken a step to rectify its patriarchal vestiges.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Following in the footsteps of New York’s Excelsior Scholarship, proponents of the College for All Act are calling for free college in California.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

With a new policy on marijuana, San Francisco is giving past offenders a second chance at life without a criminal record.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Like other musicians before him, Jack White announced a plan to ban the use of phones at concerts, but audiences deserve to make that choice for themselves.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Amazon Go launched its first store in Seattle, which left many people both hopeful and worrisome about the future of the cashier-less shopping concept.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

By setting aside revenue from their cannabis tax, Pueblo County has funded over 420 scholarships that send high school graduates to local colleges.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

No, this isn’t a new Sherlock Holmes novel. Officer Pinheiro of the Baltimore Police Department has been indicted for planting evidence at a crime scene.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

WWF and XFL founder Vince McMahon promised a gimmick-free football league with the XFL’s return.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Two recently awarded patents have brought Amazon closer to tracking their employees’ movements, news that bodes ill for break-takers and time-killers everywhere.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Alt-right and other racist groups have increasingly chosen college campuses as prime vehicles for spreading hate speech, hate crimes and acts of xenophobic violence.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The ‘Cabinet Files’ surfaced just as the Australian Parliament was set to discuss new espionage laws that could criminalize such a discovery.

By

Responsive image

In the wake of a highly publicized scandal, disrepute and depravity mar USA Gymnastics’ honor.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Although justice has been served in the Larry Nassar trial, progress remains delayed for Hollywood accusers demanding justice.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Judge Aquilina’s demeanor may come off cutthroat, but she’s become a beacon of justice for the USA Gymnastics sexual abuse victims.

By

Responsive image

These four organizations are providing mental health services for Asian Americans in a community that has a stigma against them.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Harley Barber’s racist video got her expelled but also shined a new light on an old conversation.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Though progress has been made in the most recent NAFTA negotiations, creating a better deal will require more compromise between the American, Canadian and Mexican partners.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Fewer imports and fewer jobs means less green energy.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

In the 2018 Winter Olympics, the games have become an arena for social change as athletes confront rape culture, homophobia and tension between nations.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

After an exposé detailed the black market for purchasing social media followers, scores of users have seen their Twitter followers drop.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Despite efforts to show support for women in the recent #MeToo and #TimesUp movements, the Grammys instead sparked a new hashtag: #GrammysSoMale.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Dr. Donald Milton, a professor at the University of Maryland, College Park, created the Gesundheit machine to better understand how the flu spreads.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Brooklyn College’s preference for policemen to use specific school bathrooms raises questions about public safety on college campuses across the country.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Before his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, President Trump signed an executive order to keep open the controversial detention center.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Democrats are hopeful that O’Rourke will defeat Republican Sen. Ted Cruz in the 2018 midterm elections and take over the largely red state.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Another day, another shooting; America’s been here before. The question is, is anything going to change this time around?

By

Responsive image
News & Politics /// TV & Film x

His lawyer, Michael Proctor, told press that the actor was a good person who was just trying to pay for his mistakes and bad judgment.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The trio of business magnates have joined forces to create a health care plan for their employees, a move that promises to disrupt traditional health care providers.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

In his address, President Trump laid out a plan for incorporating bipartisan ideas into an immigration plan.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

With an ever-changing political climate, America could see unfortunate regressions in study abroad programs, both locally and internationally.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

You may reconsider applying for college loans after seeing the startling statistics behind student investment debt.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

If government money stops flowing, university systems across the country would freeze, including certain financial-aid packages and ongoing research grants.

By

Responsive image
Music /// News & Politics x

Though Kendrick Lamar, Donald Glover and Bruno Mars took home a slew of high honors, critics claim that the Grammys snubbed female artists.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The astrological unicorn, which will be visible this Wednesday, is the result of three separate, moon-related phenomena all occurring at once.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

You have been misled; flossing doesn’t need to be a top priority in your dental hygiene routine anymore.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics /// Olympic News x

The former Olympic gymnastics doctor was sentenced to up to 175 years behind bars, and the athletic community needs to learn from the scandal.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Once only reserved for gamers, augmented reality has found its way into the medical field through simulation-learning apps like HoloLens.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

In an effort to improve the site, the new Facebook changes are designed to increase user-to-user interaction and reduce the creepy feeling of being spied on.

By

Responsive image

The 28-year-old figure skater Adam Rippon was recently named the third member of the men’s team, but not without controversy.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Barbara Harris, founder of Project Prevention, has some permanent solutions that might conflict with your moral landscape.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

The Trump administration could leave 200,000 Salvadorans deported after 17 years of building lives in the U.S. and despite obvious safety concerns in El Salvador.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

With high political tension across the country, 2017 was a dynamic year for all minorities, in both good ways and bad.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

This true story about the Washington Post will have every college student changing their major.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Congress has a full plate of work as well as the uncertainty of the midterms to balance during this new year.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

While the effort to maintain campaign commitments is ever-present, President Trump will need the additional support a bipartisan Congress can offer to move forward in 2018.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

With assisted-suicide machines in the works, having a hand in your own death could be easier than ever in the near future.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

As Californians ring in the New Year with a recurring case of the munchies, a new era for legal weed also begins.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

You no longer need a dealer to get pot in California because marijuana shops open their doors to recreational sales to everyone.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Roy Moore, former Alabama Senate candidate, believes that America was great during slavery. How these microaggressions lead to macroaggressions and the reasons behind them.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Whether you’re a full-time or dual-enrolled college student, you can look forward to some of these benefits resulting from the recent tax bill.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Did any of this even happen?

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

As a successful governor and representative of minorities, Nikki Haley has the potential to make it all the way to the Oval Office.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

The College of the Atlantic is setting a nationwide example for how forward-thinking universities should approach environmental sustainability.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

Indivior’s newly developed drug, Sublocade, may reshape the battle against opioid addiction.

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

The relationship of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry provides insight into the problem of the ideal white beauty within the black community.

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

Brock Turner, former Stanford swimmer and convicted rapist, wants to overturn his conviction, but how does this affect college students?

By

Responsive image
College /// News & Politics x

What effects have the California fires had on the state’s students, and how will the fires affect their campuses and their families?

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

A short story was the latest thing to catch the internet’s attention, but how did a piece of fiction from the New Yorker manage to storm through Twitter?

By

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

These highlights from the 2017 edition of ‘The Best American Nonrequired Reading’ provide perfect snapshots of the topics in which defined this past year.

By

Responsive image
News & Politics x

With the recent rollbacks of net neutrality laws by the FCC, many are arranging funeral services for the once free and open web.

By

Responsive image
Culture x

People need more diverse backgrounds in superhero movies to represent their own identities on the big screen.

Culture x

Behind the curtain of the Fashion Week is a scene opposite to its extravaganza: malnutrition, overwork and abuse of models.

Responsive image
Culture /// News & Politics x

Responsive image
Culture x

With these four tips, it won’t be long till you’re walking out of a casino with a backpack full of cash.

Responsive image
Responsive image

Depression jokes have become the new social media trend, leaving many users falsely convinced that they have a mental illness.

Responsive image

Reading African-American literature is a great way to celebrate Black History Month, but learning about black history shouldn’t end when March arrives.

Responsive image

All of these NBA teams have the potential to take it all, but each come with their own sets of strengths and weaknesses.

Responsive Image

Sometimes all the stress that comes with being a college student can make it hard to relax, but as always, there’s an app for that.

Responsive Image

If you’ve noticed some funny business going on with your Instagram feed, you aren’t alone.

Responsive Image

To add a successful accessory to your look, it’s important to know the intricacies of ear piercing preparation and care.

Responsive Image

They are timeless, exciting and work magic on hooking children to the habit of reading.

Responsive Image

Managers and employers are finding that millennials lack a clear understanding of what constitutes professionalism.

Responsive Image

Since the ’60s, many college students have embraced their ingenuity to develop video games that are extraordinarily unique.

Responsive Image

Every Friday and Saturday for the entire month, movie lovers can head to the Studio Grill in Chatham to watch some of the many films in the festival.

Responsive Image

The 2000s were blessed with iconic pop punk bands that bring you not only nostalgia, but excitement in every playback.

Responsive Image

The complexity of sexuality does not stop at LGBTQ+.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Astrology is more than just a zodiac sign, and a natal birth chart explains how each planet relates to you.

Responsive Image

By choosing to remain silent and social media free, Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy sent a powerful feminist message about reproductive choice and autonomy.

Responsive Image

Released three days before his death, J Dilla’s album ‘Donuts’ is a timeless ode to life.

Responsive Image

From Kylie Jenner to George Clooney, the obsession with celebrity pregnancy photos is causing unhealthy stress for these famous parents.

Responsive Image

Mental health advice is now more accessible with Talkspace, which is a therapy service on your phone.

Responsive Image

After years of judgment, one video made me cry and hope for the Kardashian/Jenner’s success.

Responsive Image

How the McElroy brothers in their podcast and show, ‘My Brother, My Brother and Me,’ keep themselves open-minded, apologetic and hilariously unproblematic.

Responsive Image

The oft-ridiculed ‘lifestyle brand’ movement has a lot of overlooked merits.

Responsive Image

Bitter and alone? These five books might help ease the pain.

Responsive Image

College can be a stressful time, but spiritual books may have the life-altering advice you’ve been searching for.

Responsive Image

As some YouTubers, such as Logan Paul, stir up controversy, Shane Dawson continues to make meaningful, wholesome content on his platform.

Responsive Image

If you have a passion for social media and want to make use of your college time in preparing for your career, consider becoming an online brand ambassador.

Responsive Image

For all the things you want to tell your partner, but just don’t know how to say.

Responsive Image

You have nothing to be ashamed of, so show off that purity ring as proudly as you would an engagement ring.

Responsive Image

Will J.K. Rowling live up to her statement that Dumbledore is gay in the upcoming ‘Fantastic Beasts’ series?

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Even with all the emojis available, there are still some missing that people would like to see.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Tired of seeing posts about human drama? Follow these popular Instagram doggos for a new change of pace!

Responsive Image

Balancing your school life and on-campus meal plan can be hard when you want to become a sustainable eater. Here are some tips to help you transition!

Responsive Image

From her edgy music to her fierce look, Pink continues to charm the world with her message of woman empowerment and barrier breaking.

Responsive Image

When you join dating services, you run the risk of getting catfished, but there are a few ways to keep your heart and identity safe.

Responsive Image

These highly anticipated new albums will undoubtedly stay with you for the rest of 2018.

Responsive Image

Find yourself dealing with an excessive number of internet trolls? Worry no more, you can easily defeat them with these methods.

Responsive Image

Stanley Kubrick’s transcendent film, ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’, turns 50 this year and is still providing thought-provoking and relevant life lessons.

Responsive Image

Though most will recognize him as the controversial YouTube persona Filthy Frank, the genuine talent of the Japanese-Australian artist will surprise most.

Responsive Image

Girls who like sports are all too familiar with the ridicule, patronizing and mansplaining once they reveal their passion.

Responsive Image

The new year has just begun, but these artists are already taking no prisoners with their lyrical mastery.

Responsive Image

From his early songs like ‘My Love’ and ‘Sexyback’ to newer songs such as ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling’ and ‘Filthy’, JT’s Super Bowl LII halftime show was both nostalgic and futuristic.

Responsive Image

In a time of Trump tweets and political opinions, sharing messages of self-love are necessary to have a positive year.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Alexa loses her voice, Danny DeVito is an M&M, The Bud Knight, clean water donations, funny celebrities and more appeared on the Super Bowl commercials.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

The collections showcased in Men’s Fashion Week this year features a strong message of transformation in the most elegant way possible.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

This ‘healthy’ trend might actually be worse for you than biting into Tide Pods.

Responsive Image

Move over Mariah Carey, these artists have already hit all the right notes to sing in the new year!

Responsive Image

If your monthly rent is outrageously high, and you want to save thousands of dollars annually, the van life may be the right fit for you.

Responsive Image

Four weeks since its debut, ‘Camila’ is more than proving that the young singer’s decision to go solo was an act of genius.

Responsive Image

The role-playing mobile game will allow muggles, for the first time ever, to attend Hogwarts, learn spells and hopefully even make the quidditch team.

Responsive Image

The 60th Annual Grammy Awards fell flat this year in addressing the issues of gender inequality and sexual violence that are plaguing the nation.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Atlanta-based hip-hop trio ‘Migos has wasted no time making their impact in 2018 with the release of ‘Culture II.’

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

In her new documentary ‘Simply Complicated,’ Demi Lovato reveals her difficult adolescence, including her struggles with bulimia and drug addiction.

Responsive Image

Everyone makes questionable decisions, but Inkbox provides a way for us to test our ideas without any commitment. 

Responsive Image

Movies can provide non-native speakers an easy and entertaining way to learn English.

Responsive Image

With the rap artist’s career booming in recent years, Drake is becoming more of an icon than ever. And I am not a fan.

Responsive Image

Grab your calendar and mark the dates for these upcoming YA book releases.

Responsive Image

Avid readers are often disappointed by the film adaptations of novels, but movies can capture the essence of short stories without disappointing anyone.

Responsive Image

Players are fighting against the pay-to-win system video game companies are instilling to regain the whole story experience.

Responsive Image

Just like black ensembles at the Golden Globes, celebrities donned white roses at the 2018 Grammys to show that the music industry was confronting its demons.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

With slots ranging in theme from ‘Game of Thrones’ to ‘Family Guy,’ the casino industry is increasingly blending pop culture into their offerings.

Responsive Image

Having an abundance of music at your fingertips has never been easier, but is Spotify evil when it comes to paying the artists?

Responsive Image

It started as a joke, but then the internet, as usual, took it a step too far.

Responsive Image

The rap collective, who released three albums in 2017 alone, are exploring new frontiers in hip-hop, both sonically and thematically.

Responsive Image

Though it may not work as well as a caffeine fix, tea can do everything from relieving stress to alleviating menstrual pain.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Contrary to recent claims, sensitivity readers in the publishing industry aren’t here to kill creativity — I promise.

Responsive Image

With the NBA season crossing its midline, lets recognize the best from the first half of the year.

Responsive Image

The Grammy performances are sure to bring some heat to the stage on Jan. 28.

Responsive Image

All-nighters aside, getting a good night’s sleep in college is easier than you think.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

From watching #SuperBowl2018 on the latest LG TVs to Lyft’s self-driving cars, CES 2018 tech could potentially shape the future of several major industries

Responsive Image

Cameron Gilmour, sophomore physics and music tech at University of Vermont, improvises with music to communicate in a way better than words.

Responsive Image

Dieting is overdone and overrated. Body acceptance and living life to become healthier and stronger are what’s hot right now.

Responsive Image

Her ‘Today’ show promotion has recently put her in the spotlight, the broadcaster has always been a person worth celebrating.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Your phone can indeed be as feminist as you are with these helpful apps.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

In the aftermath of the Logan Paul scandal, it’s time to reflect on how angry tweeting isn’t going to help solve the issue at hand.

Responsive Image

With Vine 2 on the horizon and the death of the original far back enough in the rearview, Vine references are seeing a resurgence. Stay in the loop by brushing up with these essential, though underappreciated, Vines.

Responsive Image

As the first award show of the new year, the Golden Globes set a precedent for what is to come from far more than just awards and honors.

Responsive Image

The feminist magazines and online communities to help you get through 2018.

Responsive Image

2017 was a year filled with politics, pop-culture and scientific phenomena, the latter of which had some of history’s biggest scientific discoveries.

Responsive Image

Bill Simmons continues to strike gold with his multimedia conglomerate The Ringer, but how exactly have they separated themselves from the pack?

Responsive Image

Wes Anderson’s newest release, ‘Isle of Dogs,’ promises to cash in on a Wes-Anderson truism: that the director was born to make stop-motion-animation films.

Responsive Image

Three fan-favorite movies are getting the reboot treatment in 2018, including ‘The Predator,’ ‘Scarface’ and ‘Halloween.’

Responsive Image

Belmont University student Bethany Ann Warner is taking her musical ambition and relying on her faith and determination to make it big time.

Responsive Image

These mid-season and season finales left viewers wanting more from their favorite TV shows. Luckily, fans won’t have to wait too long.

Responsive Image

‘Pop 2’ is Charli’s most challenging release to date, pushing the genre’s boundaries and disputing commonly held truths about real pop.

Responsive Image

It all comes down to power. When does it ever not?

Responsive Image

Learn where to go, what apps to use and how to meet fellow vegans on your travels.

Responsive Image

Why is it so difficult for people to attempt to say “un-American” names, but it’s possible to say Tchaikovsky?

Responsive Image

Yes, we’re only a week in. No, this list is not exhaustive.

Responsive Image

If the never-ending process of reporting, revising, editing and then being blamed for Trump’s election has you feeling burnt-out, check out these inspiring movies.

Responsive Image

These six female athletes will provide you with the best performances in this year’s PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

Responsive Image

They say you never really know a person until you live with them, but you can soften the blow of your partner’s quirky habits by asking these questions before moving in.