Culture

Responsive image
Sounds x

The artist’s most recent release and accompanying music video showing her heartfelt love story exceed all expectations.

Pages x

Here’s a comprehensive summer reading list to brighten up your bookshelf.

Responsive image
Pages x

The imagery of old, dark castles, graveyards shrouded in fog and bad weather make up a large part of gothic works, but these are not the only things that define the genre.

Responsive image
Sounds x

The British pop pioneer has always been on the outside looking in when it comes to the music industry, but on ‘CRASH,’ she tries her hand at something more traditional.

Responsive image
Responsive image

To prolong the experience of your favorite song from the musician’s third solo studio album, give these books a try.

Responsive image

From love triangles to soulmates, the possibilities for creating engaging plots are endless.

Responsive image

Many people turn to Spotify or Apple Music for their music listening needs. Here are a couple of reasons why the video-streaming platform is the best out there.

Responsive image

In a world that’s constantly pressuring you to reinvent yourself, the best thing to do is to stay true to you.

Responsive Image

Although the man himself has passed on, his musical portraits of those who live on the margins continue to resonate.

Responsive Image

For retellings of beloved stories, look no further than Marissa Meyer’s novels.

Responsive Image

The days are getting longer, and the volume is getting turned up.

Responsive Image

While many were expecting something politically charged from the rapper, the iconic artist has chosen to look at the personal — and the possibilities for redemption.

Responsive Image

The iconic memoir and how-to-guide from the world-famous author continues to offer practical advice to prospective writers.

Responsive Image

Black Star’s latest album again prompts fans to examine the desire for easily accessible music online and the need to pay artists fairly.

Responsive Image

The passing of Kentaro Miura raises an old issue: Does the death of an author mean the end for their unfinished stories?

Responsive Image

The release of the final book in the ‘Inheritance Games’ trilogy will wrap up the stories of Barnes’ beloved characters.

Responsive Image

The nonsensical lyrics of Adriano Celentano’s 1972 hit single draw attention to how we perceive different languages in music.

Responsive Image

The Canadian singer-songwriter and record producer has gone through significant changes since he began his music career.

Responsive Image

While science fiction stories are everywhere, the audience may miss the underlying themes in the midst of the exciting plot, but they are worth examining.

Responsive Image

Devoted fans of Stephanie Garber’s character eagerly await his return in ‘The Ballad of Never After.’

Responsive Image

There is another movie in the making for the last book written by one of the most well-known English novelists who ever lived.

Responsive Image

Here are some strategies to make your blog posts shine.

Responsive Image

The bigger covers make room for artwork that feels a bit more impressive.

Responsive Image

This musician offers an empowering take on tough topics like harassment and misogyny.

Responsive Image

Make sure your records last a lifetime (and then some).

Responsive Image

She is known for her unwavering confidence — here’s how the star boosted her own ego and how you can too.

Responsive Image

The 19th-century sci-fi author Jules Verne somehow predicted many technological inventions that exist today.

Responsive Image

Whether you prefer comic books, videos or novels, there’s an adaptation of the classic book that will pique your interest.

Responsive Image

A decade has passed since the release of the hit album. See how it still shapes music today.

Responsive Image

Make sure that everyone can access your work.

Responsive Image

Everyone loves a good story, and while it can be hard to put down an old favorite, it is essential to broaden your horizons by reading modern novels by new and upcoming writers.

Responsive Image

In this latest trend, people are embracing villainy and choosing to put themselves first.

Responsive Image

Although the re-recordings of ‘Fearless’ and ‘Red’ were met with overwhelmingly positive reactions, copyright and trademark cases may prevent other highly anticipated albums from releasing any time soon.

Responsive Image

After the recent fiasco in Paraguay, the artist is threatening to leave the industry.

Responsive Image

The images do more than just make the music stand out; they can also signify the musician’s journey throughout their career and even tell a story of its own.

Responsive Image

Keeping a journal can bring out the best in you. No matter how busy your schedule is, there is a journaling system that’s bound to work for you.

Responsive Image

Based on the recent trailer, the film adaptation of the bestselling novel promises to deliver drama and a moving message.

Responsive Image

Like the rest of our entertainment, many novels resort to cheap thrill tactics. These books, however, affirm the power of literature to give insight into the human experience.

Responsive Image

Oftentimes, the hype around a highly anticipated album is ruined when it’s leaked to the public without the artist’s consent. But recently, stars like Ariana Grande and Maisie Peters are using the practice to give them an edge and fuel more excitement for future releases.

Responsive Image

Seen from the recent release of his new single, ‘As It Was,’ the upcoming album may prove well worth the wait.

Responsive Image

Half a century after its release, this iconic album demonstrates just how innovative David Bowie was.

Responsive Image

‘Sleeping Beauty’ gets a twist in this young adult novel that switches out the traditional roles of the hero and heroine.

Responsive Image

While he’s best known for his work on Broadway, he has proven his versatility as a contemporary actor and pop singer.

Responsive Image

In just a few years, the young artist has gone from uploading YouTube videos to touring internationally with raw, down-to-earth music.

Responsive Image

After a steady stream of movies depicting the rise of rock legends like Queen, Elton John and The Beatles, the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll will be the latest to receive the biopic treatment. 

Responsive Image

The famous English playwright has inspired numerous artists who created many enjoyable films based on his stories.

Responsive Image

Even after hundreds of years, this iconic author’s novels that are filled with humor, drama, feminism and romance are eagerly read and often adapted into films.

Responsive Image

With artists such as WILLOW and Olivia Rodrigo incorporating aspects of the genre into their music, the style seems to be making a comeback.

Responsive Image

Just in case there was any doubt, the artist’s newest accolade confirms that she’s an artist that breaks convention.

Responsive Image

YouTube banned the Nelk Boys’ interview with the former president for dishonest comments about the Ukraine-Russia war and the 2020 election.

Responsive Image

This season, pretty flowers aren’t the only thing popping up. Look forward to reading these new titles while basking in the sun’s warm rays.

Responsive Image

These four artists will serve as inspiration for future generations as each bring something new to the genre.

Responsive Image

Kim Jong-in wasn’t always the smooth and suave soloist fans know him as today. He’s gone from being EXO’s beloved main dancer to a successful soloist following his two recent album releases.

Responsive Image

The streaming platform does way more than just supply music for its listeners — it lets users curate playlists that can evoke moments from the past.

Responsive Image

Rich in nature, the state has an extraordinary sight to see every season of the year, whether it be waterfalls, fields or lighthouses.

Responsive Image

Fans of the novel may be miffed to find that the changes made in its TV counterpart strip away its relatability and charm.

Responsive Image

The two lawsuits against the hit song ‘Levitating’ reflect how the music copyright cases are not as straightforward or fair as they might appear.

Responsive Image

The digital age is accelerating the decomposition of art.

Responsive Image

Although the artist’s latest release was initially met with a lukewarm reception, many are now considering the album to be a worthy standout.

Responsive Image

TikTok star Drew Afualo and her sister Deison bring both humor and heart to their new podcast.

Responsive Image

Many are excited for the adaptation of the beloved musical, but the negative reviews of ‘Dear Evan Hansen’ reveal the difficulties with putting such productions on the silver screen.

Responsive Image

For every seemingly authentic, homegrown singer, there is someone on the video-sharing app to accuse them of concocting a false origin story.

Responsive Image

Listen along as co-hosts Brittany Broski and Sarah Schauer delve into topics from Facebook Marketplace to conspiracy theories on their new podcast.

Responsive Image

When ambition starts to wane as the middle of the semester approaches, these tracks can spark inspiration once more.

Responsive Image

The music icon has endured a long road, filled with hits and heartbreaks, to find her soon-to-be husband.

Responsive Image

With seven novels under her belt, this notable feminist author has cracked the YA genre — and she’s taking on adult fiction next.

Responsive Image

The talented rapper’s 2012 album firmly established his artistic ingenuity.

Responsive Image

Dr. Luke’s upcoming tracks with Kim Petras have resurfaced allegations that the producer abused singer Kesha.

Responsive Image

Many changes were made in adapting Dan Brown’s novel to the screen, but they were changes that paid off big.

Responsive Image

Sad girls aren’t short on reads, all of which will make their hearts melt and keep them warm during the winter.

Responsive Image

NYU launched a brand new course all about the singer-songwriter and will teach things from Taylor’s lyricism to growing as an artist.

Responsive Image

The genre is once again setting precedents for others to follow.

Responsive Image

Amazon’s return to Middle-earth leaves something to be desired for hardcore Tolkien fans.

Responsive Image

The young rapper’s newest album shows he has not yet lived up to the strong claims he makes about himself in his music.

Responsive Image

The artist’s most recent album will take you on an 11-song journey through the dark realities of fame.

Responsive Image

The fantasy author’s debut novel resonates not only with readers of Asian descent but with people everywhere.

Responsive Image

The state takes ‘Come and Take It’ to another level. Over 900 books have been placed on its banned books list by Texas politicians Gov. Greg Abbott and Rep. Matt Krause, and reviews are mixed.

Responsive Image

The conflict between the podcaster and artists like Neil Young reignites discussion about responsibility and digital spaces.

Responsive Image

Ten years after the release of the novel’s first film adaptation, the trilogy remains the finest example of the genre.

Responsive Image

Zag Erlat’s vinyl sets help users discover music from new eras and parts of the world.

Responsive Image

Formerly a member (often under duress) of the controversial emo band, the young musician has embraced who they are and isn’t afraid to let the world know.

Responsive Image

The young composer walks his viewers through his unique songwriting process while the fans show him what they can do with his creations.

Responsive Image

The critically acclaimed author has gone viral on #BookTok, bringing her novels back to more prominent places on bookstore shelves — and possibly into theaters.

Responsive Image

The prolific writer is coming out with a new, lighthearted book for people of any age.

Responsive Image

The novels by this dark fantasy/romance author will leave you thirsty for more.

Responsive Image

Legions of fans grieve the loss of one of the world’s greatest legends.

Responsive Image

The unique memoir from Ilene Beckerman reminds readers that what they wear is important and feeling emotionally connected to clothing is entirely normal.

Responsive Image

The cult classic film has garnered a dedicated following, but those who read the movie’s source material will probably not be impressed.

Responsive Image

Over the years, the entertainment world has seen a great number of talents share a certain first name.

Responsive Image

Although most people use the app solely to listen to music, you can also share things with friends and strangers alike thanks to some overlooked aspects of the streaming service.

Responsive Image

Although he’s played a huge role in rock ‘n’ roll history for the past few decades, the rocker’s memoir shows that he’s just an ordinary guy.

Responsive Image

While very little information has been released about the beloved series’s upcoming film, we do know that it will be featuring a refreshing anime art style.

Responsive Image

The Nashville-based musical artist is renowned for his talent for mixing up genres to create fresh, modern renditions of the old.

Responsive Image

This exciting event is a place for talented musicians to be recognized for their contributions to their craft.

Responsive Image

Originating from Sweden, the indie acoustic music duo covers popular songs from the ’90s while adding their own unique sound.

Responsive Image

As if the country’s music industry wasn’t competitive enough, members of popular music groups must eventually face the additional challenge of serving in the military.

Responsive Image

The indie rock band has fans excited for their new music to be released this month.

Responsive Image

The decades-old practice of livestreaming was given a whole new role as everyone was stuck in their homes.

Responsive Image

This indie group might be known for a few specific songs, but they have so many unique, underrated gems in their discography.

Responsive Image

HBO Max recently released a reunion event celebrating the magical series, and long-time fans were delighted to see the main trio on their screens once more.

Responsive Image

Since social media has made art much more accessible than it has ever been in the past, why not take full advantage of it?

Responsive Image

The film adaptation of the autobiographical Broadway show is a passionate tribute to one of theater’s most influential artists.

Responsive Image

Hayley Kiyoko’s and FLETCHER’s recent single is the gay anthem we wanted it to be — and then some.

Responsive Image

One of the MCU’s most underrated heroes finally got his turn in the spotlight and pleasantly surprised fans all over the world.

Responsive Image

It does a great job of supplementing the gaming experience.

Responsive Image

While these eating shows can be entertaining for viewers, many mukbangers are being forced to prioritize channel views over their own health to make a living.

Responsive Image

The famous author has been under fire yet again for her recent tweets that many perceive as transphobic.

Responsive Image

With the recent passing of El Ídolo de México, it is more important than ever to honor his lasting impact on traditional ranchera music.

Responsive Image

The band can’t be defined by a single genre, which is just one of the qualities that makes them so unique.

Responsive Image

The main character of the iconic tale ‘A Christmas Carol’ serves as an example of why kindness is more important than anything else all year round.