Culture

Responsive image
Sounds x

In her debut album, this up-and-coming artist explores themes of heartbreak, love, religion and family through beautiful lyricism and stunning soundscapes.

Screens /// Sounds x

While it may not be surprising that Todd Phillip’s impactful 2019 film influenced the English singer-songwriter’s latest music video, the similarities between the two are truly uncanny.

Responsive image
Sounds x

If you’re interested in listening to powerful books written by female authors, check out this list.

Responsive image
Sounds x

The 2021 Eurovision winner has won the hearts of young people across the globe, gaining widespread acclaim and popularity.

Responsive image
Responsive image

The YA novel by S. K. Ali reflects the realities faced by Muslim teens and embraces culture, identity and love in a new light.

Responsive image

In her newly released ballad, the rising artist discusses these difficult themes through narrative lyricism and intentional vocal techniques.

Responsive image

If you loved the ‘Goosebumps’ series when you were younger, you have reason to be excited for the new, violent editions of Stine’s work.

Responsive image

They may be fun, but they are missing an important question: Which house do you think you belong in?

Responsive Image

In the first half of her sophomore record, the singer-songwriter has taken control of her own narrative, exploring a wide variety of musical genres.

Responsive Image

The moody soundscape and raw, vulnerable lyrics of the artist’s new LP are impressive, but his blind instinct for self-preservation is less so.

Responsive Image

No need to shoot all the film yourself.

Responsive Image

Gillian Pensavalle and Patrick Hinds’ hit podcast dives into documentaries about the most notorious cases with a comedic spin.

Responsive Image

A new class of artists has been recognized as honorees at a prestigious ceremony that has reworked the traditions of the typical award banquet.

Responsive Image

Although the J-pop group is the biggest idol group in the world, does it have what it takes to be the next big thing?

Responsive Image

It can be intimidating putting art into the world but Howard Tayler, the creator of this strip, is living proof that you don’t need to be extremely well-versed in the arts to make something that touches the world.

Responsive Image

After taking a multi-year break, the singer’s singular foray back into the public eye has left fans both intrigued and confused.

Responsive Image

With breathtaking lyrics and dark themes, this ‘comedy’ special might make you cry instead of laugh.

Responsive Image

The patronizing criticisms of many female pop stars demonstrate a consistent theme: We really love to loath young women, don’t we?

Responsive Image

The book is a classic piece of literary history, but perhaps it is best known for killing off its titular canine.

Responsive Image

The ‘ER’ and ‘The Good Wife’ actress navigates the unstable waters of her childhood from the vantage of her craft, assessing both its beauty and instability — and turning both to her advantage with the tool of gratitude. 

Responsive Image

Through her music and her new Rare Beauty makeup line, this beloved singer and actress has repeatedly made a positive impact on her community.

Responsive Image

The story of how ‘Castaways,’ a bossa nova-inspired song from a children’s show, became a chart-topping hit.

Responsive Image

The band’s latest album might attempt to follow up on the stories started with past projects, but to many fans’ dismay, it certainly doesn’t sound like them.

Responsive Image

In his latest book, author and YouTuber John Green examines objects and concepts in search for beauty within humanity, making a compelling case for hope in a time of extremes.

Responsive Image

Our society’s interest in certain beasts over others may have interesting social and political implications, according to Jeffrey J. Cohen.

Responsive Image

Although this ‘Sour’ song is a smash hit, it includes some ableist language that needs to be addressed.

Responsive Image

The band’s latest song pushes politics and critical thinking to the forefront in the midst of political turmoil.

Responsive Image

After first gaining attention last year, the topic continues to ignite heated discussions on why and how individuals should thrift responsibly.

Responsive Image

This rising star’s debut album leaves behind a genealogy of all the other artists who influenced it, ranging from Paramore to Taylor Swift.

Responsive Image

The worldwide pop sensation is once again taking the world by storm with their new summertime anthem, as the band flaunts creative pop references and dance motifs.

Responsive Image

The 2015 hit song brought the artist an unforeseen amount of attention after it went viral as part of a TikTok trend focused on the romanticization of life.

Responsive Image

Book lovers from around the world connect with each other and share recommendations through TikTok, but are the books actually any good?

Responsive Image

While this collab was by no means expected, ARMY fans everywhere were pleasantly surprised and couldn’t be more proud of their idols.

Responsive Image

The singer’s recent three releases are stunning and powerful follow-ups to her latest album, yet she cannot evade criticism for her recent actions on social media.

Responsive Image

Though the biographical drama has mixed reviews from fans of the late singer, it is still an important portrayal of the legend’s legacy.

Responsive Image

The singer roasts a former lover and celebrates the acceptance stage of grief with a group of girlfriends in her most recent track and music video, both worthy precursors to her upcoming album.

Responsive Image

This Disney star and up-and-coming musician has become an inspiration with the release of her debut album, which explores anger, jealousy and heartbreak in a variety of genres.

Responsive Image

Sparking discussions about authors, tropes and book drama, PeaceLoveBooksxo’s livestream connects and provides insight into the book community and those who participate in it.

Responsive Image

Tina Seelig’s newest book is a revolutionary manual that teaches everyone how to make their imaginative notions a reality.

Responsive Image

After a decade behind the scenes of many chart-topping pop hits, the singer-songwriter has debuted her own solo studio album.

Responsive Image

While popular in their home country of Canada, they have long been a niche band in other parts of the world. Thanks to the popular social media platform, they are finding success in the U.S.

Responsive Image

Despite its familiar premise, the strong chemistry between the main characters is what really holds the young adult series together.

Responsive Image

‘That thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it was more like a large hunk of iron.’ Fans of Kentaro Miura’s beast of a dark fantasy series reflect on 30 years of storytelling and mourn the death of its creator.

Responsive Image

In a genre that often features straightforward, simple love interests, this series adds subtle characterization to accompany its dating sim setting.

Responsive Image

This romance novel by Mariana Zapata sparks nuanced discussions on women’s fiction, the power of starting over and indie book publishing.

Responsive Image

Last year, Disney+ announced they would be giving this literary phenomenon a second chance at an adaptation. This new TV series already has the potential to win the hearts of fans and first-time audiences alike.

Responsive Image

This album examines the stages of a relationship … out of order. It explores the journey of romance and what it means in the end.

Responsive Image

Using the lens of the Korean American experience, this essay collection presents a fiery look at the subtle ways that white supremacy manifests itself.

Responsive Image

The young artist has put out his second single since the release of his hit album ‘Kid Krow,’ and it has gained the admiration of international pop star Taylor Swift.

Responsive Image

Several media properties take inspiration from the classic William Golding novel, but too many fail to capture what made it great.

Responsive Image

The band’s fans were pleasantly delighted when they released two albums, ‘Green Blue + Indigo Violet’ and ‘Rainbow Mixtape,’ which followed shortly after postponing their anticipated tour.

Responsive Image

So, you’ve written your novel. Now what? Getting an agent and publishing deal the traditional way is harder than ever these days. Luckily, there’s a solution for that.

Responsive Image

Glennon Doyle’s recent release has topped bestsellers lists and has inspired fans everywhere to listen to their gut instincts, follow their hearts and, most importantly, overcome anything.

Responsive Image

Complete with twists and an unexpected ending, this series cannot be passed up by anyone who loves young adult mystery novels.

Responsive Image

With years of artistic experience under her belt, the young musician continues to experiment with her sound on her latest single.

Responsive Image

The English indie pop band embodies a soft musical style that has influenced countless genres and truly was ‘soft bedroom pop’ before it was a thing. So where did they go?

Responsive Image

For anyone who wants to begin reversing environmental degradation but doesn’t know where to start, here are a few accessible sources that will help you learn more.

Responsive Image

When the weather is nice but you don’t want to do anything, pick up a new novel. These anticipated drops will give you all the warm feelings of the season.

Responsive Image

With stunning visuals and catchy lyrics, the Hong Kong rapper, singer and dancer uses his music videos and songs as a way to share his culture with the world.

Responsive Image

Why are teens drawn to the genre and why did its popularity seem to quickly fade out? It might make an unexpected comeback soon.

Responsive Image

The beloved space opera comic is soon moving into its second part, and longtime supporters couldn’t be more ecstatic.

Responsive Image

Diverse representation in romantic fiction can reaffirm how the genre adds value to the literary community.

Responsive Image

Being a student journalist is a great way to give your peers a voice and make connections that’ll last a lifetime.

Responsive Image

Before his military enlistment, the South Korean star released a sultry, sophisticated EP that signals the start of a new chapter in his career.

Responsive Image

Teaming up for a track on ‘McCartney III Imagined,’ the two musical artists offer a poignant, evocative statement about living in the moment.

Responsive Image

This popular band skyrocketed to the top of the charts by providing its audience with genuine connections and passionate music.

Responsive Image

Chloe Noone’s feature on the remix of the song ‘parents’ showcases how crucial TikTok is for the careers of aspiring artists.

Responsive Image

You can always count on the iconic boy group to produce hit after hit, and they don’t appear to be stopping anytime soon with the release of their newest album.

Responsive Image

The website, affectionately known as AO3, has redefined the way fan fiction is cataloged and created and has reinvigorated the discourse surrounding the nature of fandom.

Responsive Image

With competition at an all-time high, you need to work every advantage.

Responsive Image

From her debut album to her more recent work, the musical talent and originality of the singer-songwriter remain more than evident.

Responsive Image

This poetry collection by francine j. harris is a challenging work that contends with race, society and loneliness.

Responsive Image

Thanks to markets like Amazon that have made it easier than ever to access books, authors no longer have to wait to be given a green light.

Responsive Image

Alicia Cook’s newest poetry collection is blunt, not only about the difficulties of healing from pain and depression, but also about how worthwhile it is to find hope.

Responsive Image

Constantly overshadowed by the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the DCEU is in a tough spot. Here is a potential reimagining of what can come next.

Responsive Image

The multitalented streamer and creator appeals to a wide audience with diverse content that ranges from lo-fi tracks to art lessons, all of which influence each other.

Responsive Image

Swift’s newly rerecorded release is the pinnacle of nostalgia and a powerful symbol for smaller music artists.

Responsive Image

Because this type of writing is unlike anything you’d typically find in professional or academic settings, it can be difficult to get the hang of. Here are some tips to help your writing process.

Responsive Image

Does Alex Marzano-Lesnevich’s approach to creating fictitious scenarios in a work about a real court case still make their story nonfiction?

Responsive Image

The new song is another hit from the young artist, who continues to find inspiration from music legends like Lorde and Taylor Swift.

Responsive Image

In the second Japanese single from the renowned boy band, they tell the story of how hard it can be to let go of the past and look toward the future.

Responsive Image

Lil Nas X’s latest single and music video have created controversy across social media platforms for its occult and queer overtones.

Responsive Image

Perfect for any lover of the written word, these shows will give you some insights into the writing, reading and publishing that goes on in the literary world.

Responsive Image

The American rapper should not be remembered as a troubled musician, but rather as a man that has taught the world how important it is to be vulnerable.

Responsive Image

Since his rise to fame, many fans have drawn parallels between this year’s star Super Bowl performer and the King of Pop, but the artist prefers to highlight his own originality instead.

Responsive Image

The American singer-songwriter’s most recent album perfectly encapsulates the continually escalating peak of her musical prowess.

Responsive Image

The American singer-songwriter’s latest song is both nostalgic and fresh, reminding listeners of the musical ingenuity that she has always had.

Responsive Image

Publishers are paying users in the book community on the app, also known as BookTok, to promote their books, leaving some people with mixed feelings.

Responsive Image

In his newest hit single, Lil Nas X reignites both satanic panic and the fear of Black rock, while many are questioning why the video is just so controversial in the first place.

Responsive Image

After a series of delays and controversial nominations, ‘music’s biggest night’ went on, with big wins for industry staples and newcomers alike.

Responsive Image

The friendly nature and casual language of the late chef’s 2000 memoir allows it to be a book that can be loved and enjoyed by all.

Responsive Image

The Blackpink singer has conquered the world alongside her fellow girl-group members. Now she is ready to shine on her own and pay homage to her past.

Responsive Image

The main characters in Jennifer Donnelly’s novel will find a way into readers’ hearts while reminding them that while the world will go on stupid and brutal, they do not.

Responsive Image

More and more Asian musicians have been able to break into mainstream Western media, and a mass media company is one of the factors that has encouraged this success.

Responsive Image

In her debut romance novel, Kate Stayman-London uses a reality show to explore how the media portrays plus-size women.

Responsive Image

Mikki Kendall’s essay collection argues that since its inception, the feminist movement has benefited white women, while leaving behind women of color, cis-gender women, trans women and disabled women.

Responsive Image

After years of dealing with insecurity and ridicule for her heritage, the singer is embracing her roots with her new Spanish-language EP.

Responsive Image

From the first word of your poems to sending them in for publication, here are a few tips for new and old writers alike.

Responsive Image

The American singer-songwriter’s honest and intimate music is exactly what indie-folk rock needs, even if the Grammys failed to recognize this.

Responsive Image

With her genuine writing and diverse, complex characters, this popular novelist is leaving romance readers excited for more.

Responsive Image

In a twist on the isekai anime genre, the devil is transported from an alternate world into modern-day Japan and must make a living as a fast-food employee.

Responsive Image

There are a lot of options when it comes to jamming out to your favorite songs.

Responsive Image

Taking a step back from the high energy, girl crush music of Blackpink, the group’s main vocalist reflects on life and love with her debut single album, ‘R.’

Responsive Image

Ella Jane’s latest single is a reflection of her talent and cements her as an artist to watch out for in 2021.

Responsive Image

The hit reality TV series follows the staff of Lisa Vanderpump’s LA Restaurant, Sur, as they indulge in alcohol and adultery, all while waiting tables.

Responsive Image

Both earbuds and headphones can cause damage to your ears if you regularly listen to them for long periods of time.

Responsive Image

Selena Gomez’s hit song and music video explore the healing process and personal growth that comes with recovery from a broken heart.

Responsive Image

The anime presents a diverse array of characters, each with a distinct motivation for their shared quest to attain the wish-granting Holy Grail.

Responsive Image

The K-pop group presents an image that breaks away from traditional gender norms and propels us into a new era of self-love and acceptance.

Responsive Image

Jude Ellison Sady Doyle explores the collision of voyeurism and misogyny that causes us to relish the fall of famous women.

ایران تاپ بت

لیست سایت های شرط بندی

شرط کده

shartwin

shartha

شرط برو

جسوس بت

پوکر آنلاین

سایت پیش بینی ایرانی

انجمن شرط بندی

maltcasino

asyabahis

maltbahis

1xbet

pinbahis

superbahis

betboo

betasus

pulibet

tanzania betting sites

parimatch

وان کیک بت

سایت بت برو

بت فوروارد

سایت 1xbet

melbet

وان ایکس بت فارسی

شابتر

takbet

cannonbet

yasbet