College

Responsive image
College x

No matter what you’re studying, the lessons you learn in these classes can still apply to your day-to-day life.

By

Responsive image
College x

Once you’ve graduated, there will be a whole new set of challenges for you.

By

Responsive image
College x

How can a student find motivation? Here are six simple yet effective tips for those who have lost interest in college or university studies.

By

Responsive image
College x

Some things will be a constant in school life, but the pandemic has certainly had an effect for both better and for worse.

By

Responsive image
College x

While many people might miss attending class in-person, there are actually some benefits to the virtual classroom.

By

Responsive image
College x

If you’re looking for software that will help you educate a large number of people about an idea, concept or process, you need to do some homework of your own.

By

Responsive image
College x

The amount of food and decorations that gatherings require can seem daunting to thrifty students, but hosting an affordable bash is possible when you spend your money wisely.

By

Responsive image
College x

Maybe your World of Warcraft experience can help you learn things.

By

Responsive image
College x

While it can be easy to look past the trauma inflicted through bullying online by saying that it is merely an issue of the past, this sentiment cannot be more wrong.

By

Responsive image
College x

Learn about the business world as well as how to better your communication skills and your understanding of advertising, all in just one class.

By

Responsive image
College x

In the midst of finals season, it is important for students to recharge and revitalize by reconnecting with hobbies.

By

Responsive image
College x

Looking to support small businesses? Bella and Quinn are here to help you find beautiful, eccentric earrings essential for your upcoming summer styles.

By

Responsive image
College x

Here’s some info about education in the Volunteer State.

By

Responsive image
College x

While making major life transitions can be difficult for everyone, people with this disorder tend to face challenges that ‘ordinary’ people can’t even begin to imagine.

By

Responsive image
College x

Working in the health field but burdened with debt? Here are some solutions.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

While becoming an investor may seem intimidating and difficult to get into, all it really takes is the knowledge that your finances will mature with time.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

With the pandemic still ensuring remote life as we know it, maybe it’s time to think about more outdoorsy summer activities that comply with the CDC’s guidelines.

By

Responsive image
College x

Make sure you have some time for other things.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

The recent Netflix documentary reveals problems in the U.S. school system that go beyond the infamous 2019 admission scandal.

By

Responsive image
College x

Writing letters, planning visits or just taking the time to regularly text between classes will help keep a long-distance bond strong.

By

Responsive image
College x

Some love the subject, while others abhor it. Regardless of your feelings, here are a few ways to pump up your GPA.

By

Responsive image
College x

Ready to get credit for studying something you really love? Here’s a few things that you should know beforehand.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

While not everyone has witnessed the carnage inflicted by students as they party recklessly after enduring the stress of exams, they continue to inflict damage, even during a global pandemic.

By

Responsive image
College x

You don’t need to go to a brick-and-mortar school to reap the advantages of higher education.

By

Responsive image
College x

Top five must-have remote learning tools to make your distance learning successful and hassle-free. Pick software to help you with time management, planning, and note-taking.

By

Responsive image
College x

It’s not easy being funny, especially when you’re a student looking to break into the comedy industry. Luckily, there are some resources you can turn to.

By

Responsive image
College /// Pages x

From the first word of your poems to sending them in for publication, here are a few tips for new and old writers alike.

By

Responsive image
College x

The pandemic has facilitated many changes to how we learn. Here are some of the implications.

By

Responsive image
College x

Need to catch up with somebody you used to know?

By

Responsive image
College x

If you’re looking for a bit of advice on entering the business world, try considering the mentorship, training, funding and peer network advantages of this great pathway.

By

Responsive image
College x

Here’s how to get ahead in a career in Microsoft Azure security.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

YouTube’s online studying community can be a great source of motivation, but it can also hinder your productivity.

By

Responsive image
College x

Struggling with procrastination and feeling overworked? This free class through Coursera will make researching much easier so you can excel in college.

By

Responsive image
College x

Becoming an agent is an attractive career choice for many young adults, but you have to have the necessary skills to be successful.

By

Responsive image
College x

There will definitely be plenty of logistical challenges but furthering your education in a new country for a few months will still confer numerous benefits.

By

Responsive image
College x

The position doesn’t just consist of telling someone what’s right and what’s wrong with a paper — it’s an opportunity to engage with your peers and your community.

By

Responsive image
College x

Spare yourself the trouble of living in a cramped space on campus. Look at some apartments instead.

By

Responsive image
College x

Just in case the unthinkable happens, it’s good to know that you’ll be ready.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

The experiences of wheelchair users are not always acknowledged on campus. Here are some things that are part of their day-to-day lives.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Here are several ways to make your home away from home a place that’s uniquely you.

By

Responsive image
College x

School can be expensive. Take advantage of some deals in the new year to lighten the burden on your wallet.

By

Responsive image
College x

Oftentimes, it’s necessary to borrow some money when you are pursuing higher education. Doing your research ahead of time could save you some heartache in the future.

By

Responsive image
College x

Some people see the performing arts as a waste of time, but participating can help students gain important life skills.

By

Responsive image
College x

They might seem similar, but they both feature their own set of advantages.

By

Responsive image
College x

What factors are dampening young girls’ and women’s enthusiasm for careers as scientists, technicians, engineers and mathematicians?

By

Responsive image
College x

Before you decide on a particular school, make sure that you know what you’re getting into.

By

Responsive image
College x

The pandemic has made resources even harder to access for first-gen students who are already at a disadvantage. Apple’s new Launch program can help alleviate some of that.

By

Responsive image
College x

Even if it’s not your field of study, taking one of these classes will help you gain a better understanding of yourself and the world around you.

By

Responsive image
College x

College campuses are just one among many places where people with disabilities face systematic discrimination and exclusion.

By

Responsive image
College x

Attending classes is a lot different when you’re doing it from home. Here’s how to succeed.

By

Responsive image
College x

Online studying options will never replace in-person education, but they are still useful for learning and reviewing.

By

Responsive image
College x

If you’re strapped for time, here are some hints that can help you get that paper finished in less than half an hour.

By

Responsive image
College x

Being more on the reserved side can be tough when first starting college — especially during a pandemic.

By

Responsive image
College x

Use these inexpensive yet festive tricks to brighten up your living space this winter.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Students are often extremely stressed, especially as finals are approaching. Hitting the hay for a few minutes can help regulate that.

By

Responsive image
College x

Getting organized is a great way to get a leg up in school.

By

Responsive image
College x

Going to business school can run up the same big bill that undergrad did, but there are a few interesting things to keep in mind to make the whole process easier.

By

Responsive image
College x

Searching for a career and a way to be financially stable after you graduate can be hard. But there are ways to de-stress that daunting task.

By

Responsive image
College x

Male High school students from Québec made big waves as they challenged the sexism and oversexualization of female bodies built into school clothing regulations.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

The pandemic has spawned the creation of a lot of small businesses as people try to make a little extra cash. Here are several ways you can help support them.

By

Responsive image
College x

Taking your school courses digitally can be difficult, but here are a few tips to help you stay on track.

By

Responsive image
College x

As the coronavirus restrictions in the U.S. begin to lessen, universities are working to start this semester’s sports seasons safely.

By

Responsive image
College x

If you plan on entering a creative field, there could be some opportunities to alleviate your financial burden.

By

Responsive image
College x

Being in social isolation with your significant other during college can be difficult, but here are a few things to think about that may help.

By

Responsive image
College x

The pandemic has made the strained relationships between colleges and surrounding areas worse as students bring both the possibility of infection and rising rental costs.

By

Responsive image
College x

It’s been dead for centuries. That shouldn’t stop you from becoming fluent.

By

Responsive image
College x

Attending class virtually means navigating the awkwardness of these sessions, a necessity to building classroom communities.

By

Responsive image
College x

The style is becoming a lot more common. Here are some basics that you should know.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

In this Apple TV+ documentary, viewers watch as students navigate mock elections — and discover some things about politics in the process.

By

Responsive image
College x

As fancy campus accommodations lose their appeal and resume-boosting extracurriculars get canceled, how schools accept students may look very different.

By

Responsive image
College x

These opportunities combine hands-on experience with a good time.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

The platform’s new coming-of-age movie encourages young people to not get too caught up in the college admissions process.

By

Responsive image
College x

It’s not just the place you sleep, especially now. Put more effort into making your space a special place you can unwind and enjoy, especially now that winter is up ahead.

By

Responsive image
College x

COVID-19 and college can cause a lot of stress, but here are some relaxing beverages that can help.

By

Responsive image
College x

Schools need to stop pointing fingers, especially when many of them haven’t taken the necessary precautions to keep campuses safe.

By

Responsive image
College x

You can still take part in the seasonal festivities without putting your health at risk.

By

Responsive image
College x

It’s not easy to juggle completing all your schoolwork while still having enough fun to avoid burnout.

By

Responsive image
College x

Concern regarding the university’s inadequate pandemic response and the lack of transparency from administration has sparked outrage from several groups across campus.

By

Responsive image
College x

Although websites like Skillshare and Linkedin Learning have many flaws, they also provide many opportunities for learning.

By

Responsive image
College x

Make your home away from home feel more like … well, home.

By

Responsive image
College x

Chana Joffe-Walt uses a compelling narrative style to examine racial and class tension in schools — with students facing the consequences for racial and economic inequalities.

By

Responsive image
College x

There are plenty of things that you probably shouldn’t do if you want your college experience to go smoothly.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

There can be a lot confusion around voting, but when the stakes are high, it’s important to know what’s going on. Here’s a quick guide.

By

Responsive image
College x

In order to adapt to the strict social distancing rules of the pandemic, college clubs will look a little bit different this school year.

By

Responsive image
College x

COVID-19 has radically changed the school year for college students, especially their dining experience. For many, the dorm is the new dining hall.

By

Responsive image
College x

With stronger peer relationships, more academic feedback and easier parking, many students find that smaller schools have more benefits.

By

Responsive image
College x

The new TikTok trend has students documenting their daily lives while quarantined, but what bigger problems with reopening plans are revealed?

By

Responsive image
College x

College classes are moving online these days. Rather than stick with a subpar school experience, why not choose an alternative path?

By

Responsive image
College x

The COVID-19 pandemic has plenty of college kids asking — can you really have fun without alcohol?

By

Responsive image
College x

While this fall may not allow students to participate in sporting events or attend parties, there are still ways for you to interact with your friends.

By

Responsive image
College x

Following a professor’s controversial article on Kamala Harris, the university remains unable to take a firm stance against prejudice.

By

Responsive image
College x

Some universities have already closed due to an influx of coronavirus cases, but the University of Illinois may have found a solution.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

YouTube is the first place most students go to procrastinate, but now the platform might hold the key to productivity.

By

Responsive image
College x

Your season may have been canceled, but that doesn’t need to stop you from making strides in both your physical and mental game.

By

Responsive image
College x

As schools convert many courses to web-based video chats due to COVID-19, writers perhaps suffer the most.

By

Responsive image
College x

Sustainable fashion that’s budget-friendly can be hard to find, but these brands offer eco-friendly clothing, swimwear and jewelry at a reasonable price.

By

Responsive image
College x

Even though many students will be attending school from home instead of returning to campus, it’s still important to prepare for the upcoming semester.

By

Responsive image
College x

If you’re surrounded by family members who work in high-risk environments, is living at home any safer than living on campus or in an off-campus apartment?

By

Responsive image
College x

Depending on their access needs, they have both benefitted and struggled because of the rise of virtual life in the time of the coronavirus.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Going to the doctor isn’t always an option now, but not everyone has access to the necessary devices for virtual visits. A group of college students is trying to change that.

By

Responsive image
College x

College x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Columbia has an innovative new program capable of educating students on how to combat climate change. Will other colleges follow suit?

Responsive Image

As you head back to campus, it is essential to set boundaries with your friends and learn about their health needs.

Responsive Image

Self-care routines are often complex and easily forgetten when the stress of school returns. Instead, prepare yourself with these refreshing practices.

Responsive Image

The professional social networking service can be a powerful tool for those in school, but there are a few things to keep in mind when you’re just getting started.

Responsive Image

Seven college students came together to found the organization, which helps get letters of thanks to health care workers putting their lives on the line during the pandemic.

Responsive Image

Constantly canceling plans will not only hurt your relationships. It will also affect your physical and mental health.

Responsive Image

Not being able to go out into the field has made student journalism a little more difficult, but with these tips, you should be able get info for your stories while keeping social distancing guidelines.

Responsive Image

Now that so much of school is going to take place online, being aware of cyber security is even more important.

Responsive Image

Learning from home will protect college students from the spreading virus, but it could have major psychological ramifications.

Responsive Image

There’s plenty of distractions, but if you focus, you should be able to get the most out of your study sessions.

Responsive Image

Public monuments to slave owners and racist leaders are nothing new, but their removal should force us to reconsider what we commemorate, especially at our schools.

Responsive Image

With students returning to school this fall, it is essential to follow these strategies to limit exposure to the coronavirus.

Responsive Image

Online classes aren’t as bad as you might think.

Responsive Image

While regular planners fail to keep up, this planning method will bring structure and fun to the monotony of quarantine.

Responsive Image

Schools were thrown headfirst into digital classrooms and the outcomes have been deemed less than successful. Now we are left to fill in the educational gaps.

Responsive Image

Ever since the transition to online learning, several teaching services are seeking additional educators to fulfill the new demand.

Responsive Image

Let’s face it — college is expensive. While financial aid and student loans are often the only resources considered, there are other ways to ease the financial burden.

Responsive Image

In recent weeks, students have protested against police presence in cities as well as on their own campuses. So what’s next for campus police departments?