College

Responsive image
College x

What to do when you’re out of cash?

By

Responsive image
College x

Being black at a predominantly white university is hard, but remember you’re not alone.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Maybe you’ve been wanting to pick up a new hobby or finally start that book. Now is the perfect time.

By

Responsive image
College x

Classes are going remote nationwide. Who knew staying home for school would be harder than going to campus?

By

Responsive image
College x

Sometimes financial aid and a regular job isn’t enough to pay those college loans, but is it worth it?

By

Responsive image
College x

Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone is important but doing it to the detriment of your mental wellbeing can take a toll.

By

Responsive image
College x

The social media influencer’s back with another grift — this one ostensibly teaching his followers how to become entrepreneurs.

By

Responsive image
College x

It may seem a little weird but it’s so much more than an open month in the middle of the year.

By

Responsive image
College x

Even if reading isn’t your specialty, finding success in an English course is achievable for everyone.

By

Responsive image
College x

The iconic grocery store offers plenty of budget solutions for hungry students.

By

Responsive image
College x

The adrenaline rush of breaking rules is fun, just remember to stay safe.

By

Responsive image
College x

Keeping your plate full of nutrient-dense foods and planning your days out can help more than you think.

By

Responsive image
College x

Going abroad as part of a student exchange program? Here are some ways to keep yourself from missing home too much.

By

Responsive image
College x

The ornamental gardens of many college campuses provide no ecological help, but implementing native plants would add beauty and aid the environment.

By

Responsive image
College x

Many college students find comfort in racial affinity spaces. Multiracial students harbor an internalized barrier for entry.

By

Responsive image
College x

Standardized tests don’t reflect a student’s true abilities, and colleges need to start looking at the classwork that really matters.

By

Responsive image
College x

This first step of adulthood can be hard to navigate at first. Luckily, there are a few rules to follow that can make moving out less stressful.

By

Responsive image
College x

Are you planning on going to college this year? You’ll need to invest in renters insurance to keep your items safe. Find out more top tips here.

By

Responsive image
College x

The stress of college is leaving many students feeling isolated. Here’s what you can do to combat those feelings.

By

Responsive image
College x

Are you ready to grow into your greatest potential?

By

Responsive image
College x

Extra cash can be hard to come by, but the internet can make it a little easier.

By

Responsive image
College x

Many students face this problem, and the ‘broke college student’ trope that comes with it may be more harmful than funny.

By

Responsive image
College x

Learn about how this architecture style took over public institutions and universities.

By

Responsive image
College x

There’s a few things you need to keep in mind when looking for student loans.

By

Responsive image
College x

Having too much clutter in my physical space directly translated to my mental state.

By

Responsive image
College x

No matter where you’re at on your gender journey, these five tips will help you navigate university life as a transgender individual.

By

Responsive image
College x

Here’s what to do before, during and after a visit, as told by a university tour guide.

By

Responsive image
College x

Do you always feel like you’re falling behind with your schoolwork? Here’s how to escape the stress of always playing catch-up.

By

Responsive image
College x

Even as a first-year student, you can find opportunities — if you can navigate the world of resumes, interviews and recommendations.

By

Responsive image
College x

It’s complicated, but if you can, you should do it.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

Want to travel and learn more about other languages and cultures? It’s easier than you think.

By

Responsive image
College x

It feels like everything in your schooling career has led to this moment. Now that you’re here, how should you move forward?

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

The new Disney Plus series reunites old classmates and gives them another chance to shine on stage.

By

Responsive image
College x

Just because exams are looming doesn’t mean you have to survive on library-brewed cappuccinos.

By

Responsive image
College x

The test’s complicated history and seeming inability to accurately gauge success later in life means that we need to say goodbye to this old mainstay.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

There is more to life than Silicon Valley and Los Angeles.

By

Responsive image
College x

There’s a lot of stress that comes with being a student. Here are some habits and activities that can help you out.

By

Responsive image
College x

As society places bets on which discipline will deliver the knockout blow, an entire history of academia hangs in the balance.

By

Responsive image
College x

Thousands of students across the country walk out of school as the first oral arguments of the DACA case are heard.

By

Responsive image
College x

Taking classes online is becoming more and more common, but how do you know that you’re taking good ones?

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

When you’re away from home and in college, food takes on a special importance.

By

Responsive image
College x

Money’s getting tight out there for everybody.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Get some cash while working jobs that won’t interfere with your college schedule.

By

Responsive image
College x

Opt for some natural solutions to get focused and power through your studies.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

The constant grinding to achieve success might inspire motivation in some, but it comes at a personal price.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

More and more places are seeing the practice as a great way to relieve stress.

By

Responsive image
College x

From the Iron Fist to the Hot One, professors can be the best and worst part of the college experience.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

Just because they’re good at winning money at the table doesn’t mean that they haven’t done their homework.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Don’t blow your money, make it grow. These stocks could be the key to getting some money after graduation and saving for retirement.

By

Responsive image
College x

Need to give your brain a rest after some intense studying?

By

Responsive image
College x

It comes after an opinion piece in The Rice Thresher, in which a woman describes her poor treatment by the university after reporting her assault.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

You want to get good grades, but you also want to let loose once in a while. Here are some easy ways to succeed in college without working yourself to bone.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

With the beginning of October comes changing leaves, cold weather and a desire for dating. So, are you ready to be a couple?

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Going off to a school somewhere cold? Here are some of the best clothing choices you can make to get through your first below-freezing winter.

By

Responsive image
College x

It might seem weird, but sitting back and taking a break with your console or computer might help you study.

By

Responsive image
College x

So what are you doing after college?

By

Responsive image
College x

Here’s my dive into the world of being a writer at an art school, and if being a writer is equal to being an artist.

By

Responsive image
College x

And just remember: You’re going to have to make up that work.

By

Responsive image
College x

Believe it or not, teaching isn’t your only option.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood RA.

By

Responsive image
College x

Everybody needs a little help.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

‘Oh my God, I couldn’t stand being around all of that estrogen, isn’t it catty?’ No.

By

Responsive image
College x

If you need a dose of inspiration or some solid advice, these are the videos for you.

By

Responsive image
College x

Entering college for the first time can feel extremely daunting. Here are some tips to hit the ground running.

By

Responsive image
College x

There’s nothing harder than staying focused in your own living room.

By

Responsive image
College x

Most college students have one roommate, but what about having two … in the same bedroom?

By

Responsive image
College x

What if instead of distracting you from studying, a YouTube channel could actually help you?

By

Responsive image
College /// Students x

Don’t feel like talking about the crash course your future is on? Here are some ways to kill that conversation real quick.

By

Responsive image
College x

Well … that depends. How much time do you have?

By

Responsive image
College x

Not into sports but don’t want to miss out? Here are five ways for non-fans to have fun at college games.

By

Responsive image
College x

Sometimes distancing yourself from school can be a good thing.

By

Responsive image
College x

You would not believe how many become bus drivers.

By

Responsive image
College x

Talking to new people can be intimidating — and that’s okay.

By

Responsive image
College x

Students weigh in on their experiences with color coding their notes.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Not all who wander through the realm of tabletop roleplaying games are lost. In fact, many find themselves along the way. Here’s my story of the ups and downs of playing Dungeons & Dragons.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

What to do when bubble baths aren’t an option for your self-care routine

By

Responsive image
College x

Do you want to translate your requirement into a meaningful skill set?

By

Responsive image
College x

Do yourself a favor and save a few bucks with these student discounts.

By

Responsive image
College /// Students x

It’s a roller coaster, that’s for sure, but the experience is well worth the ride.

By

Responsive image
College x

Don’t just look for things to stick on your resume.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Look, I’m making all our lives easier.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

Keep these in mind when navigating your college courses.

By

Responsive image
College x

You’ve heard of thrifting clothes and furniture, but is secondhand makeup crossing the line?

By

Responsive image
College x

Is living off-campus the right move for you?

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

Tackle your university bucket list before entering the real world.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Some tips for the new recruits in need of a job … good luck.

By

Responsive image
College x

One hint: You have to stop skipping classes.

By

Responsive image
College /// Sounds x

Here are 10 motivational tunes that will get you through the upcoming school year.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

It might not be exactly what you anticipated.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

Here’s something for when your “study” Spotify playlist feels stale.

By

Responsive image
College x

College x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Even if you are broke.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Art is bringing the walls of the Bayou City to life.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

There’s a lot of factors to take into account.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

So what are you doing after college?

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

It’s as easy as listening to music.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Everybody needs a little help.

Responsive Image

Land that perfect career after graduation.

Responsive Image

Have fun hitting things.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

It’s not about video games anymore.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Look, I’m making all our lives easier.

Responsive Image

Bet you hadn’t thought of this.

Responsive Image

You’re not alone.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Oh, the places you’ll go.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Here’s the essential guide for a smooth move-in process.

Responsive Image

There’s more to your working habits than meets the eye.

Responsive Image

College ain’t cheap.

Responsive Image

My cross-country career took me to the peaks of Colorado in search of a competitive edge.

Responsive Image

Time to get out of your childhood bedroom and back onto campus!

Responsive Image

From a liberal arts school in California to a private Baptist university in Texas, the transition taught me about religion, politics and myself.

Responsive Image

Supposedly, as of September 1, 2019, chapters across the country associated with the Conference will need to comply with new alcohol regulations.

Responsive Image

Sometimes the classes outside of your major are just as important (if not more) to your college experience.

Responsive Image

Choose a path that works best for you.

Responsive Image

It’s not always the ideal way to do college, but sometimes, it’s the only way.

Responsive Image

They might not all be fun, but you’ll thank yourself later for enrolling.

Responsive Image

The answer … it’s surprisingly pleasant.

Responsive Image

Learning about different belief systems provides a variety of benefits you may not have been aware of.

Responsive Image

I’ve tried many different forms of post-high school education. Here’s what I’ve learned about each one.

Responsive Image

How to turn your shoebox of a room into a cozy and inviting space, even if the furniture is really ugly.

Responsive Image

I spoke with my roommate to learn more about the college experience of a nursing major. Saving lives is hard work, so nursing students need determination.

Responsive Image

We all need downtime every now and then.

Responsive Image

The art of unlearning gender roles and restrictions by way of glittery eyeshadow and living with your friends.