College

Responsive image
College /// Pages x

Whether you are a novice writer or have more experience under your belt, the annual novel writing event provides writers with a refreshing challenge.

By

Responsive image
College x

Employed scholars are an asset, but the challenges of the last few years have transformed the way they think of the workplace and how they will operate within it.

By

Responsive image
College x

Chances are that you’re going to be using this piece of technology a lot in school. Make sure you pick the right one.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Are you broke and in need of food, cosmetics or simply something to do? Well, an unexpected shop might just have you covered.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Here are some crucial employment techniques to help you decrease your stress levels and increase your overall potential.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Searching for career opportunities can be stressful for young people struggling with feelings of unease, but these tips can help you accomplish all of your work-related goals.

By

Responsive image
College x

The emphasis that universities place on socialization can make it hard for people who need their alone time to succeed, but it’s far from impossible.

By

Responsive image
College x

It makes the perfect opportunity to relive your youth and say ‘hi’ to all of your old friends.

By

Responsive image
College x

If you’re having trouble, it doesn’t hurt to get some help.

By

Responsive image
College x

Since virtual communication has become even more crucial during the pandemic, the time is ripe to examine the implications it may have on your personal information.

By

Responsive image
College x

College campuses must protect the students they claim to support.

By

Responsive image
College x

Be careful that you’re avoiding these pitfalls the next time you write an essay for school.

By

Responsive image
College x

An application meant to increase the effectiveness of education during quarantine ultimately resulted in the exact opposite.

By

Responsive image
College x

Remote learning has presented a variety of challenges for students studying to hone their singing, dancing, film and photography skills.

By

Responsive image
College x

Even if you don’t plan on going to med school, getting that master’s degree in a medical field can still prove to be helpful.

By

Responsive image
College x

It’s difficult, but it can be done.

By

Responsive image
College x

Decorating dorms, watching scary movies and listening to spooky playlists are just some of the things that can get you prepared for the holiday.

By

Responsive image
College x

Having navigated several educational dilemmas over the course of the pandemic, those in college have found innovative solutions.

By

Responsive image
College x

If you want to succeed in academic writing, you need to be aware of the characteristic features of the common types of essays.

By

Responsive image
College x

The difficulties that come with giving and receiving criticism can make any writing-based class anxiety-inducing. These tips will help you navigate and make the most out of your experience in this type of class.

By

Responsive image
College x

There’s no reason that you can’t explore the world and get some schooling done at the same time.

By

Responsive image
College x

Many college students think that their decision will set in stone the course of their academic — and post-academic — life. That’s not true.

By

Responsive image
College x

By the time they’ve entered their final year, students have moved way past the honeymoon stage with their school.

By

Responsive image
College x

This demographic often finds itself facing unique challenges when navigating higher education.

By

Responsive image
College x

Just because kids are having fun doesn’t mean that they aren’t learning at the same time.

By

Responsive image
College x

It’s a big deal — make sure that you’re not trying to pass off the ideas or writings of others as your own.

By

Responsive image
College x

You don’t have to be best friends, but if you get on the same page early on, your living situation will go a lot more smoothly.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

Whether you’re looking to relax your mind with yoga or burn calories without having to disturb your neighbors, these health influencers will help you work out in your small living space.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

The controversial anonymous social media platform has returned to the App Store after four years of absence, and its rebirth has initiated a long and complicated path to reconciling its ugly past.

By

Responsive image
College x

Technology is changing the classroom. Here are a few new things that are having a huge effect on how students learn.

By

Responsive image
College x

Many first-generation, low-income individuals just starting college face a wide range of unexpected challenges that are left unacknowledged at an institutional level.

By

Responsive image
College x

There are so many different paths that you can take.

By

Responsive image
College x

The beginning of the fall semester can provoke a lot of stress, but hopefully this advice can help you thrive this year.

By

Responsive image
College x

Is getting everything ready for college starting to become overwhelming? Read on to find out how to prepare all of your supplies without feeling anxious.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Whether you’re just starting at your university or are already familiar with the all-nighters to come, caffeine is an expensive necessity for many students.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

The affordable prices and efficiency make the lesser-known grocery store the perfect place to pick up everything you need.

By

Responsive image
College x

‘The Freshman 15’ may be inevitable, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be healthy while studying for classes.

By

Responsive image
College x

Although it may be challenging, you can still be religious while at school. Here are some ideas to help you keep your Islamic faith.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

For personal and educational use, this digital workspace allows students to organize their daily school lives and insert their notes, schedules and tasks in one accessible space. 

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

For those who want to seek help and guidance, here are some actions you can take.

By

Responsive image
College x

It is unfortunately all too common on school grounds. Here are some things to know if you find yourself being stalked.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

Among the stress of the last year and a half, one thing has slipped the mind of the student population: habitual slouching.

By

Responsive image
College x

Math can be hard. Some places can help.

By

Responsive image
Responsive image
College x

With the upcoming school year approaching quickly, now’s the perfect time to start shopping for fun decorations to spice up your personal space!

By

Responsive image
College x

The education industry is evolving at a rapid pace, and modern IT solutions make it happen. Check here what impact EdTech has on distance learning.

By

Responsive image
College x

The gathering gave countless young people the opportunity to show the products of their hard work and creativity.

By

Responsive image
College x

With three years down and one final year left to go, here’s some advice from a seasoned university student on what to do as a first year student.

By

Responsive image
College x

Assignments where you speak to a group of peers are a necessary evil, especially in the age of digital learning. Follow these tips to up your game!

By

Responsive image
College /// Sounds x

College has been difficult for everyone over the last year, but restrictions made it nearly impossible to continue getting a quality musical education.

By

Responsive image
College x

A Complete Guide: What you must know about dissertation printing and binding | Make a first good impression with your research paper.

By

Responsive image
College x

Sometimes it’s better to play it safe.

By

Responsive image
College x

Pets are a crucial part of American life. More often than not, animals have been wonderful company for young adults, and this includes college students who can’t always bring their best friends to school with them.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

The college’s recent auction indicates the extensive presence of non-fungible tokens in a financial market that is warming up to blockchain technology.

By

Responsive image
College x

There’s a lot of things to consider before you make a final decision.

By

Responsive image
College x

Here is some basic stuff for those who are studying in the Great White North — and anywhere else, really.

By

Responsive image
College x

Working while going to school is a difficult balancing act that would stress anyone out. Here are some ideas to make things a little less complicated.

By

Responsive image
College x

Where you actually hit the books can be a big factor behind how well your studying goes.

By

Responsive image
College x

Recent efforts to ban discussion of systemic racism from American curricula represent a dangerous blunder with the potential to upset equitable social progress.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

Invaluable skills such as software proficiency, foreign languages and coding can all be learned online — and will make your application stand out to universities and employers.

By

Responsive image
College x

There are days when you just don’t feel like dealing with academic work. Check some simple recommendations on how to get motivated to deal with college coursework.

By

Responsive image
College x

Young people attending school already struggle to pay for sustenance, but the pandemic only made things worse. Fortunately, there are ways to combat student hunger.

By

Responsive image
College x

In a world where campuses tilt a certain way on the political spectrum, more conservative students are feeling pressure to stay silent on certain topics.

By

Responsive image
College x

No matter what you’re studying, the lessons you learn in these classes can still apply to your day-to-day life.

By

Responsive image
College x

Once you’ve graduated, there will be a whole new set of challenges for you.

By

Responsive image
College x

How can a student find motivation? Here are six simple yet effective tips for those who have lost interest in college or university studies.

By

Responsive image
College x

Some things will be a constant in school life, but the pandemic has certainly had an effect for both better and for worse.

By

Responsive image
College x

While many people might miss attending class in-person, there are actually some benefits to the virtual classroom.

By

Responsive image
College x

If you’re looking for software that will help you educate a large number of people about an idea, concept or process, you need to do some homework of your own.

By

Responsive image
College x

The amount of food and decorations that gatherings require can seem daunting to thrifty students, but hosting an affordable bash is possible when you spend your money wisely.

By

Responsive image
College x

Maybe your World of Warcraft experience can help you learn things.

By

Responsive image
College x

While it can be easy to look past the trauma inflicted through bullying online by saying that it is merely an issue of the past, this sentiment cannot be more wrong.

By

Responsive image
College x

Learn about the business world as well as how to better your communication skills and your understanding of advertising, all in just one class.

By

Responsive image
College x

In the midst of finals season, it is important for students to recharge and revitalize by reconnecting with hobbies.

By

Responsive image
College x

Looking to support small businesses? Bella and Quinn are here to help you find beautiful, eccentric earrings essential for your upcoming summer styles.

By

Responsive image
College x

Here’s some info about education in the Volunteer State.

By

Responsive image
College x

While making major life transitions can be difficult for everyone, people with this disorder tend to face challenges that ‘ordinary’ people can’t even begin to imagine.

By

Responsive image
College x

Working in the health field but burdened with debt? Here are some solutions.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

While becoming an investor may seem intimidating and difficult to get into, all it really takes is the knowledge that your finances will mature with time.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

With the pandemic still ensuring remote life as we know it, maybe it’s time to think about more outdoorsy summer activities that comply with the CDC’s guidelines.

By

Responsive image
College x

Make sure you have some time for other things.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

The recent Netflix documentary reveals problems in the U.S. school system that go beyond the infamous 2019 admission scandal.

By

Responsive image
College x

Writing letters, planning visits or just taking the time to regularly text between classes will help keep a long-distance bond strong.

By

Responsive image
College x

Some love the subject, while others abhor it. Regardless of your feelings, here are a few ways to pump up your GPA.

By

Responsive image
College x

Ready to get credit for studying something you really love? Here’s a few things that you should know beforehand.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

While not everyone has witnessed the carnage inflicted by students as they party recklessly after enduring the stress of exams, they continue to inflict damage, even during a global pandemic.

By

Responsive image
College x

You don’t need to go to a brick-and-mortar school to reap the advantages of higher education.

By

Responsive image
College x

Top five must-have remote learning tools to make your distance learning successful and hassle-free. Pick software to help you with time management, planning, and note-taking.

By

Responsive image
College x

It’s not easy being funny, especially when you’re a student looking to break into the comedy industry. Luckily, there are some resources you can turn to.

By

Responsive image
College /// Pages x

From the first word of your poems to sending them in for publication, here are a few tips for new and old writers alike.

By

Responsive image
College x

The pandemic has facilitated many changes to how we learn. Here are some of the implications.

By

Responsive image
College x

Need to catch up with somebody you used to know?

By

Responsive image
College x

If you’re looking for a bit of advice on entering the business world, try considering the mentorship, training, funding and peer network advantages of this great pathway.

By

Responsive image
College x

Here’s how to get ahead in a career in Microsoft Azure security.

By

Responsive image
College /// Screens x

YouTube’s online studying community can be a great source of motivation, but it can also hinder your productivity.

By

Responsive image
College x

Struggling with procrastination and feeling overworked? This free class through Coursera will make researching much easier so you can excel in college.

By

Responsive image
College x

Becoming an agent is an attractive career choice for many young adults, but you have to have the necessary skills to be successful.

By

Responsive image
College x

There will definitely be plenty of logistical challenges but furthering your education in a new country for a few months will still confer numerous benefits.

By

Responsive image
College x

The position doesn’t just consist of telling someone what’s right and what’s wrong with a paper — it’s an opportunity to engage with your peers and your community.

By

Responsive image
College x

Spare yourself the trouble of living in a cramped space on campus. Look at some apartments instead.

By

Responsive image
College /// Thoughts x

College /// Thoughts x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
College x

Responsive image
Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Math can be hard. Some places can help.

Responsive Image

Yes, it’s possible.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Sometimes it’s better to play it safe.

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Responsive Image

Just in case the unthinkable happens, it’s good to know that you’ll be ready.

Responsive Image

The experiences of wheelchair users are not always acknowledged on campus. Here are some things that are part of their day-to-day lives.

Responsive Image

Here are several ways to make your home away from home a place that’s uniquely you.

Responsive Image

School can be expensive. Take advantage of some deals in the new year to lighten the burden on your wallet.

Responsive Image

Oftentimes, it’s necessary to borrow some money when you are pursuing higher education. Doing your research ahead of time could save you some heartache in the future.

Responsive Image

Some people see the performing arts as a waste of time, but participating can help students gain important life skills.

Responsive Image

They might seem similar, but they both feature their own set of advantages.

Responsive Image

What factors are dampening young girls’ and women’s enthusiasm for careers as scientists, technicians, engineers and mathematicians?

Responsive Image

Before you decide on a particular school, make sure that you know what you’re getting into.

Responsive Image

The pandemic has made resources even harder to access for first-gen students who are already at a disadvantage. Apple’s new Launch program can help alleviate some of that.

Responsive Image

Even if it’s not your field of study, taking one of these classes will help you gain a better understanding of yourself and the world around you.

Responsive Image

College campuses are just one among many places where people with disabilities face systematic discrimination and exclusion.

Responsive Image

Attending classes is a lot different when you’re doing it from home. Here’s how to succeed.

Responsive Image

Online studying options will never replace in-person education, but they are still useful for learning and reviewing.

Responsive Image

If you’re strapped for time, here are some hints that can help you get that paper finished in less than half an hour.

Responsive Image

Being more on the reserved side can be tough when first starting college — especially during a pandemic.

Responsive Image

Use these inexpensive yet festive tricks to brighten up your living space this winter.

Responsive Image

Students are often extremely stressed, especially as finals are approaching. Hitting the hay for a few minutes can help regulate that.