Options for Advertisers

As an online and print magazine, Study Breaks offers an outlet for advertisers aiming to reach the college audience. However, since our fidelity lies with providing the student readers with content relevant to their interests, we are very selective with the branding opportunities we offer.

The user experience and trust derived from those efforts is what makes advertising on our platform or print edition a great partnership for a limited number of advertisers.

Study Breaks Media Kit

Download our Rate Card

Download our Media Kit

Online Advertising

Sponsored Content

Original stories that students love to read is what we are all about. If we can get them to seamlessly incorporate your brand, then the message comes across and is better accepted.

Sponsored Links

Would you like to add a link on relevant content? Our students have written thousands of articles in which your link might be a good fit. Sponsored links are an easy way to promote your brand and only cost $150. We also do backlink exchanges when appropriate.

Display Advertising

Brands can reach student audiences using our mobile, desktop, and native advertising units. We are also able to post geo-targeted ads, minimizing costs for local advertisers for which google bids might be costly.

Print Advertising

Our print magazine is our tangible product. It is distributed directly in 21 colleges in the state of Texas and has a readership of about 18k. Advertising opportunities for local businesses are available in the San Antonio, San Marcos, Austin, and Lubbock area. With a very low investment your business’ message can be in the hands of college students every month. Ad space purchase includes ad design and an introductory geo-targeted online ad.*

Email Us

Download Our Rate Card

Download our Media Kit

*Limited time only