in article about welcome bonuses, some casino chips dropping in mid-air

What Differentiates Welcome Bonuses From Online Betting Offers for Registered Clients?

They are very similar but there are some key differences.

Regardless of which iGaming operator you want to put to the test, you will probably take a look at the bonus section at least a few times. It’s no secret that online bookmakers and casinos are doing everything they can to reach out to new customers. Even though there are loads of ways of doing this, most brands decide to offer more promotions.

If you’ve seen a given gambling operator’s bonus section, you probably know that the offers can be divided into two big groups. Those in group one are for new signees, whereas the second group consists of promos for registered punters. Although some rewards are similar, there are numerous differences, and here are some of them.

The welcome promotions almost always offer more bonus funds

The purpose of having a welcome promotion is to lure people into creating an account and making a deposit. As a result, online bookies and casinos usually provide more substantial rewards for their new users. Of course, there are some exceptions because the bonus code from https://silentbet.com/coral-bonus-code/ will give you access to plenty of cool rewards even if you already have an account. With that being said, most of the welcome bonuses offer more substantial prizes.

Even though the maximum bonus amount could be higher, this doesn’t mean new users can put it to the test. In fact, most signup proposals have specific requirements that bettors have to fulfill to claim the particular reward. In most cases, they also have to spend a small fortune before claiming the maximum bonus funds.

Welcome offers sometimes require a bonus code

There are two main types of promo codes when it comes down to online betting. The first group consists of numbers and letters used by gamblers during the registration process. However, you can also use codes before making a financial transaction.

While it is true that there are iGaming sites that might offer both things, the welcome promotions almost always require you to use the code during the account creation process. Failing to apply the code when needed will prevent you from receiving the reward. Even the customer support team won’t be able to help you.

Sometimes, the rewards for new clients will be at your disposal for a longer period of time

Regardless of the iGaming promotion you are interested in, one of the conditions that you have to check is its duration. If you compare the promos for new clients and those available to registered users, you will see that those for new signees will be at your disposal for a longer period of time. Apart from trying to look more appealing, these promotions have higher rollover requirements. As a result, people need more time to complete them to withdraw their bonuses.

The welcome promotions might require you to avoid using a specific payment option

Due to the fact that iGaming sites offer plenty of payment solutions, usually, it doesn’t matter which option you choose. However, if you want to get a specific welcome proposal, you may have only a few alternatives to pick from. That’s because some signup rewards explicitly forbid the usage of certain options.