in article about sports betting in Kansas, a baseball player holding two baseballs

One of the Sportsbooks Offering the Best Deals for the Highly Anticipated Launch of Sports Betting in Kansas

The Sunflower State is offering new opportunities for those who want to wager on sports games.

On July 1, lawmakers in Kansas legalized sports betting statewide after passing a bill approving it. State officials in the Sunflower State are working hard to get sports betting up and running in time for the 2022/23 NFL season kickoff on Sept. 8. Week 2 or Week 3 appear to be the most likely dates for the launch at this point.

In the interim, a growing number of the industry’s most prominent businesses are taking steps to position themselves to enter the Kansas sports betting market here. One of those is DraftKings Sportsbook Kansas, which has gotten a head start on the competition by announcing that bettors in the state of Kansas can take advantage of an early sign-up bonus right now.

You will automatically be entered into a promotion for a chance to win a free bet of $100,000 on the opening day of DraftKings Kansas, in addition to receiving $100 in bonus money just for signing up now. You do not need to pay a deposit to qualify.

DraftKings started out as a daily fantasy sports site but has since grown into one of the most prominent industry players among online betting platforms. Through an arrangement with the Boot Hill Casino and Resort in Dodge City, which is one of four state-owned retail gaming facilities, the Boston-based corporation has gained access to the Kansas market.

DraftKings has become a party to the deal with Butler National, the private organization that is responsible for managing Boot Hill on behalf of the state. The new law, which was signed into effect on May 12 by Governor Laura Kelly, grants permission for each of the state’s four casinos to negotiate partnerships with as many as three providers of online wagering platforms.

As a result of DraftKings’ early-registration period, bettors located in the State of Kansas are now able to download the DraftKings Sportsbook app from the iOS or Android stores and create an account with the online gambling service. You will be required to prove that you are at least 21 years of age and that you are physically located in the state of Kansas during the registration process.

Once you’ve completed the sign-up process, DraftKings will give you $100 (in the form of four $25 free bets) and the opportunity to win a bonus of $100,000 in free bets. On the day that DraftKings Kansas goes live, one lucky user from the state will receive a $100,000 free bet. As mentioned above, you are not required to make a deposit; all that is asked of you is to join up, and you will receive your $100 in bonus money as soon as the app is officially launched. In addition, you will be put into the contest if you do so.

Immediately following the launch of sports betting in Kansas, customers will be able to make payments.  Depending on the state law, this may involve connecting to a bank account, using a credit card, or utilizing a third-party service such as PayPal or Apple Pay.

The sportsbook itself is among the most streamlined and user-friendly in the market. There is a wide variety of sports available to bet on, and the odds are prominently presented in green numerals against a black background. Users of the DraftKings Kanas app will also have access to a variety of free bets, contests and limited-time promos that are on par with or even superior to those offered by competing Kansas betting apps. Such perks can be found nowhere else on the market.

DraftKings is well-known for the user-friendliness of its promotional codes, and there is no doubt that this will continue to be the case when the sportsbook launches in Kansas later this year. Its early sign-up bonus is the same as the one that is now being offered at FanDuel Kansas, but DraftKings has the added benefit of giving away a free bet worth $100,000.

Bettors in Kansas who are interested in sports betting should also hunt for a state-specific promo code to use on the day of the debut. This information will be shared with the public at a later time. A typical DraftKings promotion, which may be available on the day the site launches in Kansas, is a deposit bonus of up to $1,000 worth 20% of your initial deposit.

DraftKings is particularly well-known for its sport-specific promotions, such as the “Hammer the Over” promotion that it runs during the NFL betting season. This offer allows players to reduce the totals on certain games by placing wagers of a set amount. Additionally, the website has run promotions in which users can place a $5 wager on the NBA and receive $150 in free bets regardless of whether or not the first gamble is successful.

DraftKings has expanded its network of casino partners to include the 16th establishment, Boot Hill Casino in Kansas. The company already has relationships with gaming establishments in neighboring Colorado and nearby Iowa. Kansas will also become the 19th state to offer mobile access to DraftKings on the day of its launch.