in article about rave outfits, a photo of an outdoor festival

Rave Outfits for Women: A Booty Shorts Set or a Bodysuit?

Festival season is picking up. Choose something that will let you express yourself to the fullest.

Summer music festivals, night-long open-air parties and wild raves are just around the corner, and it’s time for you to update your wardrobe. So naturally, you’re looking for something bold, provocative, snug and streamlined to help you paint the town red. And — logically — you end up scrolling through tons of printed rave sets, spandex costumes, and jaw-dropping cut-out bodysuits.

Choosing between rave outfits for women can be challenging with so many different options, especially when you have to pick between equally epic alternatives. So today, this article will give you the full comparison between one-piece bodysuits and multiple-piece rave sets with booty shorts.

So, fasten your seatbelts, and let’s make that outfit choice work for you!

The Pros and Cons of a Multiple-Piece Booty Short Sets

Booty short sets include two or more rave garments with a matching print or a matching overall styling concept. But, of course, the one thing that they always have in common is the foxy booty short pair that acts as the base of your outfit.

What comes next is the rave top, be it a bra top, a cut-out crop top, a printed hoodie or something else. Then, the outfit is rounded out with little matching accessories — thumbhole sleeves, multipurpose bandanas, protective face masks, etc.

As you may have already heard, the greatest benefit of this outfit is the ready-made professional styling. All you need to do is choose it, purchase it, put it on, and own the front stage like a pro. What’s more, high-quality booty shorts sets are super snug, comfy and good for all types of dancing. They are often used for stage performances, cheerleading and other kinds of dancing — mainly because they blend a stunning look with total freedom of movement and expression.

Is there a catch? No. Not really. If a matching multiple-piece set is too much for you, you can always use its components one by one and combine them with whatever suits your taste. Just make sure you bring a warm additional layer of clothing in case the weather decides to mess with the party.

The Pros and Cons of One-Piece Rave Bodysuits

Rave bodysuits can look a lot like rave booty shorts sets, particularly if they have abdomen cut-outs that make them look like a hybrid of two pieces. Anyway, they can also include an abundance of different looks and layouts, including:

• Full-cover swimsuit-like designs with long sleeves and classy mock necks;
  • Provocative high-hip designs with a thong finish
  • Different frontal and side cuts with small, medium, or large sizing;
  • Long-legging catsuit designs that closely resemble a full-size rave bodysuit, etc.

So, your choice here is a lot broader, especially when it comes to the lower-body styling. Plus, you can again enjoy a ready-made outfit with practically zero effort and no need for supplementary styling.

On the other hand, one-piece bodysuits allow no further personalization and garment splitting for creating additional outfit alternatives. You get what you get, and you wear it as it is. Is that a pro or a con? It depends on your personal taste.

So … How to Choose Between Both?

You can hardly go wrong with any of the options described above, as they are pliable, elastic, streamlined and amazingly trim. Both booty shorts sets and one-piece rave bodysuits will certainly give you the spotlight, and choosing between them is a matter of your preferences.

If you’re looking for better personalization and opportunities to put a pinch of yourself in the ready-made design, you better go for multiple-piece sets.

If you instead prefer the easiest way to look stunning in a single piece of rave fashion, you better let a one-piece bodysuit work its magic for you.

Whether you choose one or the other, the most important thing is to enjoy yourself, form a positive body image, and show off the most authentic version of yourself — with no second thoughts and no regrets.

Because that’s what raves and summer festivals are all about, aren’t they?