Cozy Collection

Everything There Is to Know About Kim Kardashian West’s Cozy Collection

The collection is designed to keep you warm and comfortable while remaining in style during the holiday season.

After years of working alongside her sisters Kourtney and Khloe on their clothing brand Dash, Kim Kardashian West decided to create her own clothing brand separate from her siblings. In September 2019, West released a line of shapewear called Skims. The launch of this new brand was highly anticipated around the world. After the influencer’s success with the first launch, she decided to continue with her designs and create a line of comfortable loungewear titled the Cozy Collection.

The “Keeping Up With the Kardashian” star’s Cozy Collection was released on Dec. 9 and sold out within hours of its launch. Made up of comfortable yet flattering loungewear, the Cozy Collection is “designed for lounging in style.” The collection was restocked on Dec. 16 to accommodate those that were unable to make a purchase on the day of the launch.

The loungewear includes the cozy knit robe along with the cozy knit shorts, pants and tank top. These items come in a variety of colors including bone (off-white), dusk (light pink), cocoa (brown) and onyx (black). The prices for the collection are a bit high with the tank top being the cheapest item set at $52. Then, there are the shorts, which are $58, and the pants, which are $88. The robe is the priciest item in the collection set at $128. Since the clothing items come in many sizes ranging from XXS to 5X, it is made to accommodate the builds of all women.

Since the release of the Cozy Collection, West and her friends and family have been taking to Instagram to show off their new loungewear. The influencer herself has posted several selfies of her wearing different items while lounging at home. She also posted a photo of her showing up to an early morning photoshoot in the onyx shorts, tank and robe. And last, she released a photo of her daughter North in the bone-colored knit set at her brother Saint’s dinosaur-themed birthday party.

Then on Dec. 15, West’s older sister, Kourtney Kardashian, posted a photo of herself relaxing in the matching set of the dusk cozy knit pants, tank top and robe. In the photo, Kardashian sits on a fuzzy bean bag chair placed in front of her perfectly lit up Christmas tree with the caption “cozzzzzy morning.”

Aside from Kourtney, West’s youngest sister and mega influencer Kylie Jenner also uploaded a video to her Instagram story featuring Kim’s new clothing line. Later, a close friend of the family and former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon showed off her new lounge set in a video she posted.

Along with the release of the Cozy Collection this season, West has decided to donate a portion of the company’s proceeds to charity. Due to her on-going support of prison reform, she first chose to donate to the Bail Project, a nonprofit organization aimed at combating mass incarceration by disrupting the money bail system. According to the organization’s website, “paying bail for someone in need is an act of resistance against a system that criminalizes race and poverty and an act of solidarity with local communities and movements for decarceration.” This is an organization that West feels extremely passionate about.

Not only is Skims giving to the Bail Project, the company is also giving to several other charities, many of which are specifically aimed at serving women. West chose to give to these charities all in honor of specific women she has had the privilege of meeting over the past year. One of the charities is called I am Beautiful, an organization that is dedicated in enriching young girls and women’s lives by building self-esteem and teaching them leadership skills. Another organization is called Girls Inc. This organization provides mentoring to girls between the ages of 6 and 18 in more than 350 cities across the United States and Canada.

The mother of four also chose to donate proceeds to Metavivor in the name of Alissa McGinley, a breast cancer survivor. Matavivor is an organization dedicated to breast cancer research. The final organization Skims is donating to is called Partnerships With Industry, which provides employment opportunities to adults with disabilities.

If you are a fan of the Cozy Collection but don’t want to break the bank this holiday season, you can find similar sets for half the price at places such as ellebabe.com and Target. One of West’s fans, Kheumani Stevenson, even sewed her own version out of a blanket for just $25. She documented how to make it on her YouTube channel for those who enjoy the DIY lifestyle.

According to the 39-year-old star’s Instagram, she has big plans when it comes to expanding her Skims brand in the future, so stay tuned for further updates on her fashion endeavors. You can check out the Cozy Collection and other Skims items at skims.com. This warm and comfortable loungewear will make the perfect gift for yourself, as well as your friends and family, this holiday season.