in article about google reviews, a person pointing at a line going upward

How Showcasing Customer Reviews on Google Can Boost Business Revenue

Have you been looking to buy Google reviews? In this comprehensive guide, you'll find a few interesting tips to help you turn reviews into profits

When customers are looking to buy a new product or service, one of the first places they visit is search engines.

On platforms like Google My Business, consumers can learn about the online reputation of businesses, look at positive reviews and glance at negative reviews. Everything they need to make a purchasing decision will be readily available on the Google Business profile.

As such, using Google reviews is one of the best ways to boost your business revenue, whether you own a digital or brick-and-mortar business. High-quality Google reviews tend to bring more customer reviews, boost your business profile ranking, and help offset the damage of bad reviews over the years.

Let’s explore how you can use your Google reviews to your benefit.

Interesting Stats About Google Reviews

Before this article gets into the details of what real reviews can mean for your business, here are three of the most important statistics.

• 93% of surveyed customers reported making buying decisions based on online reviews
  • As few as 2% of consumers suggest they’ve never read an online review
  • 81% of surveyed consumers stated they use Google to evaluate their local businesses

Keeping these figures in mind, it’s easy to see how safe reviews are essential to the online success of your business.

However, as a new business, getting 5-star Google reviews from your customers can be challenging, especially if they’re not internet-savvy. Even established businesses can find it difficult to encourage shoppers to leave business reviews without some type of incentive.

Fortunately, there are a few different ways you can encourage people to leave reviews after shopping with your business.

How To Get More Google Business Reviews

Photo by Breakingpic

From choosing to buy Google reviews to offering incentives for ratings, there are many great ways to boost your popularity in relevant searches using Google reviews.

Here are some of them:

Tip 1: Buy Google Reviews

Did you know there is a massive list of sites online that specialize in selling Google reviews to add to your business pages?

With these services, you can implement an SEO strategy to help with immediate and long-term growth. These professional services help refine your marketing strategy by focusing primarily on positive feedback from real accounts owned by real people.

Since you buy the reviews, the positive ratings will be sent to the specific brand page you provide.

The delivery time is remarkably fast, helping you showcase reviews from potential clients in less than 24 hours. However, you must choose the highest-quality service providers, like Social-viral.com, to guarantee you get authentic reviews from genuine sources.

The highest-quality sites where you can buy reviews from people use authentic accounts from genuine Google users. You can also buy bulk reviews, ranging from three to five-star ratings, depending on the level of growth you’re interested in.

The best part is as the reviews are authentic, you’ll never be flagged or penalized by Google itself.

Tip 2: Offer Incentives

There’s nothing that consumers love more than to have extra freebies and incentives to put to good use.

As a business looking to get more real customers through your business listings, incentives in exchange for reviews are worth the investment. You can choose to give customers a certain percentage off their purchase if they leave a review or even offer a gift in exchange for a Google review.

The most important thing to remember when giving incentives for review content is the reviews must be genuine. It wouldn’t be fair to ask potential customers to skew their truthful opinion to get a discount on future orders.

Instead, allow your increase in reviews to show the true impression you left on your audience.

Tip 3: Follow Up With Customers

In many instances, offering incentives to consumers might not work, especially if your clients are older.

A far better alternative in this situation would be to regularly follow-up with your customers after they’ve made their purchase. Whether you contact them through an email newsletter or follow up by phone, ask them if they have the time to offer a review for your business.

Google even makes it as simple as sending a link for customer reviews directly to your client’s smartphone or tablet. All the customer has to do is follow the on-screen instructions step-by-step to leave their opinion.

As long as you can explain how important customer reviews are to your business, you’ll find your loyal clients will be more than happy to offer their two cents.

Tip 4: Make Leaving a Review Simple

Far too often, businesses make leaving a Google review a more complicated task than it needs to be.

Leaving a review should be the simplest part of your customer’s checkout process. The easier it is, the more 5-star Google reviews your business is bound to experience.

Photo by RODNAE Productions

Now that you have an idea of where you can get your hands on some fabulous business reviews, let’s explore the benefits of amassing 5-star ratings and 4-star ratings on your Google profile.

From making an impact on the biggest search engine to boosting your customer reviews statistics, there are many benefits to consider, including:

Building a Loyal Audience

If there’s one thing every business needs to consider, it’s how to build a loyal audience from day one.

The more loyal shoppers you have, the more sales you’ll make and the more support your brand will have over the years. For example, brands with the most loyal fans tend to sell out newly released products faster while maintaining good sales figures throughout the year.

You’re increasing the chances of casual customers becoming regulars when you showcase Google reviews. When you have positive online reviews to show off, it entices more people to see what products you have to offer.

After they make their first purchase, they’re bound to be pulled into your brand and leave positive reviews.

This endless circle is perfect for establishing dominance in your niche while capturing your target demographic. The more loyal followers you have, the better your online reputation will become and the higher your sales will be.

Building Your Brand Reputation

As a brand, your reputation on your business profile is all you have to attract customers from day one. That said, you must begin building a positive reputation that will entice more shoppers to visit your site over others.

With Google reviews, your star rating is the main thing you’ll want to focus on for your reputation. Most consumers suggest the lowest star rating they’ll consider when doing business is 3.3 stars.

When someone tries to spoil your image using negative reviews, then it becomes difficult to remove personal information from Google. So, you need to be careful about brand reputation management.

Anything lower and you’ll be far less likely to attract a loyal audience that will want to buy your products. It’s also important to consider the quality of the reviews left on your Google My Business page.

The higher quality the reviews, the more they can influence others to make a purchase. For example, 82% of consumers suggest a review has convinced them to make a purchase in the past.

Improving Search Engine Optimization

As a website owner, you likely know the importance of making an impact on the search algorithm for Google. If not, today’s the day to start learning because it could make or break your business in a matter of months.

The most successful online companies are those with high-quality Google reviews and impressive search ranking results.

When shoppers enter a search query for a product or service related to your business, you’ll want your site to appear on the first search page. Otherwise, browsers will be far more likely to visit your competitor’s pages over yours.

The lower your search engine ranking, the fewer potential customers you’ll be able to hook with your business strategy.

Where Google reviews come into play is how they affect your search engine ranking. Google uses reviews to determine a brand’s authority in local search engine result pages.

The more reviews you have, the stronger of a business you’ll own, which Google will love.

Over time, you’ll notice you’ll pop up within the first few results in local searches. This is an amazing benefit that every small business strives for, as it helps you reach a robust customer base.

Helping Your Business Get Found

Digital businesses can undoubtedly benefit from higher search engine rankings, as can brick-and-mortar businesses.

One of the more unique facets of getting positive Google reviews is it can help with general business discovery. If you own a physical retail location, you’ll want to make sure shoppers know exactly where to find you and other information like contact details and your operating hours.

Businesses with reviews will be ranked higher on Google’s search results, helping to boost your real-world discovery. For example, if someone is looking for a nail salon in their area, you’ll pop up before your competitors if you have the most in-depth Google reviews.

Discovery search is essential for getting a larger audience, especially for brick-and-mortar locations.

Buy Google Reviews To Boost Profits Today

Whether you buy reviews on Google or get them organically from your consumers, they make a massive difference to your business.

Showcasing customer reviews on Google can boost business revenue by adding to your brand’s reputation and encouraging customers to spend based on past experiences. The more positive your reviews are, the easier it will be to attract a larger audience to your products.