Bet365 logo

Bet365’s Promotions for Bulgarian Clients

Some of these available offers can enhance your betting experience.

Like in most other countries, there are two main types of online bettors in Bulgaria. The first group only uses companies registered in the country because they believe these places offer better services. The second group prefers to use brands like Bet365 because they are among the world’s go-to options for betting. If you are one of the bettors in the second category, there are sites that will show you that you could use this bonus code Bet365 if you’re in Bulgaria and take advantage of special promotions. Many of the things accessible on this platform won’t be available on other sites in the near future.

Speaking of what’s accessible, this article will include information about some of the commonly available promotions. It is essential to know that Bet365 is among the many bookies where users can find short-term promotions. There is no need to specifically identify them because they are only accessible for a couple of weeks. However, the options you are about to see should be at your disposal for much longer.

Accumulator Sports Bonuses

Despite the fact that Bet365’s sportsbooks give Bulgarians access to a large number of sports, they are not all the same in terms of popularity. Certain options get more attention than others, which explains why there are special bonuses for them.

Although the top-rated American sports are not everyone’s cup of tea, Bet365 decided to give its Bulgarian users a special reward. It is known as a Multi-Sport Accumulator promotion, and it lets users receive up to 70% additional winnings.

To avail themselves of this reward, gamblers have to punt on some of the eligible leagues. Aside from the NBA and the NHL, Bulgarians can also wager on the EuroCup, Korea KBO, FIBA World Cub, Russian KHL, and more. The full list of eligible competitions is accessible in the T&C.

After choosing one of the eligible leagues, Bet365’s Bulgarian customers must stake on at least two or more selections. Furthermore, they have to pick from one of the available markets, such as Spread/Run, Game Totals, and more. The promo’s maximum bonus percentage is 70%, whereas the lowest bonus amount is 5%. Keep in mind that the bookie decided to limit the maximum winnings from this promotion to 125,000 EUR or the equivalent in the given currency.

Bet Boost

Despite the fact that many Bulgarians like playing casino games, wagering on sports continues to be the go-to option for most punters. Hence, the Bet365 bonus code shows that the site mainly focuses on sports proposals.

One of the bonuses that many people will use in the future is Bet Boost. Unlike the Acca proposals described above, this one does not have many conditions. In fact, the only thing that you need to do if you want to use it is to place a bet on some of the sports events that have a green arrow. The latter indicates that the given market’s prices are boosted. In other words, it will provide you with better odds.

Since some online bettors may not find the boosted odds, people can go to Bet365’s bonus section, select this promo, and reveal all of the options whose odds are boosted. The number of alternatives depends on the time of the day, but there could be multiple options to pick from.

Rugby Extra Time

People in Bulgaria interested in betting have noticed that Rugby is slowly becoming one of the popular options among iGaming fans. Bet365 is one of the few operators in the country that noticed it, which explains why it offers a special Rugby League and Rugby Union proposal.

Punters who want to use it must check the available rugby matches and place a pre-match bet on the full-time or second-half markets. If something happens and you can’t settle your bet within the expected time, it will remain active even during the extra time. In other words, it will allow you to be more flexible and increase your chances of winning.

Of course, the only way to use this proposal is by wagering on different knockout rugby matches. In most cases, this includes options from the Championship and League 1, the Super Rugby Pacific games, the Australian NRL, and more.