electronic guide for audiophile

What To Get the Audiophile in Your Life This Holiday Season

You don't have to go broke getting something for your favorite audio fanatic.

The cost of audio gear can add up, so sometimes we can be hesitant to get the audiophile in our life what they want this holiday season. The same applies to the more casual audio enthusiast, who might not be satisfied with laptop speakers anymore. Of course, we want to see the people in our life happy when the big day comes, so we’ve compiled this guide to holiday deals to grab for your audio-loving friends this season.

Bowers & Wilkins Noise Canceling Headphones

Curious as to what noise-canceling headphones actually do? Basically, they generate sound waves to negate outside ambient noise, so you can listen to your music without turning up the volume to a deafening number of decibels.

Cue some noise-canceling headphones from Bowers and Wilkins, one of the top audio companies, now with $50 off through Dec. 29. Check out the Bowers & Wilkins PX5 On Ear Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones, which have crystal clear sound that can hit some high volumes. The headphones themselves are extremely comfortable, and if you need to listen to something outside your little audio bubble, you can just lift one of the cups off your ear and the music will automatically stop playing (want to start the music up again? Just put the cup back on your ear.) Get your favorite audiophile a set of Bowers & Wilkins noise canceling headphones and save $50 today. 

Bose Bluetooth Speaker

Do you have a friend or family member who wants high-quality sound that they can take with them on the go? Save $30 on a SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker and give someone the gift of bringing their music or podcasts with them wherever they go. The speakers are waterproof so your loved one doesn’t need to stress about rain, they’re durable enough so you don’t have to worry if they take a nasty spill, and the sound is loud and crisp, so they can hear their music over the sounds of the street. There’s also a speakerphone built in, so they can take any calls without fumbling around for their phone.

Bose Bluetooth Speaker
Take these portable Bluetooth speakers wherever.

And of course, the Bluetooth capabilities mean that they don’t have to worry about getting anything tangled up. If earbuds are more your giftee’s style, grab the Bose QuietComfort 20. It’s comfortable, and did we mention that the noise canceling makes it perfect for when you just need some sleep? Save yourself $50 and give someone the gift of high-quality noise-canceling headphones from Bose.

On top of the portable Bluetooth speakers, what about also checking out the new turntable recommendations? Of course, you can grab one that comes with Bluetooth capabilities to help stream audio wirelessly through the speakers.

Turntables are back in style thanks to the vinyl revival and the good thing is that you can get one for a very reasonable price.

Bose Wearable Speakers

Can’t decide between headphones that cup your ear versus speakers that fill up the room with sound? Compromise with some wearable speakers, like the Bose Soundwear Companion. Yes, it’s Bose again, but with good reason. 

Bose Wearable Speaker
Here are some wearable speakers for when you don’t want anything on your ears.

When you buy them before Dec. 21, you’ll get $100 off. They offer comfort for when you just want to relax on your bed or the couch, they won’t slip off while you work out, and they’re water-resistant so you can use them while you wash the dishes. The sound is clear, so they will be just as good as your treasured headphones. Pick up a wearable speaker today for your favorite active audiophile, complete with this deep discount

Creative Live

What if you want to actually produce the sounds that go through your sound system? If you or someone you know has always dreamed of sitting behind a soundboard, then check out the courses on Creative Live. There are deals all the time, oftentimes as high as 85%, and a huge variety of courses that cover everything from specific recording programs to how to record certain instruments. Creative Live has a course for everyone. Whether they’re just getting interested in the field or they’re an audiophile who could just use a few extra tips, get your audio enthusiast a course or a monthly pass, and let them live their dream. They currently have a holiday sale of 20 classes for under $25.