9 MORE NEW SPORTS FOR THE OLYMPICS

New Olympics Sports New Olympics Sports In December, the International Olympic Committee approved new reforms known as the “Olympic Agenda 2020,” allowing Olympic host cities to propose new events to be included into the games. This system allows the cities to add new sports as long as they try to stay close to 10,500 athletes […]

0 comments
UT Alcohol Sales

Alcohol Sales OK’ed at UT Football Games

Alcohol Sales OK’ed at UT Football Games In honor of the first alcohol being sold in a game during Rice, concessions will be offering $2 sake shots all afternoon, and will feature half-price domestics and $4 wells. Ladies will get half-off before 8:00, and every Friday night there will be $3 you-call-‘ems. The wine sales […]

0 comments
Tokyo 2020

9 More New Sports for the Olympics

9 More New Sports for the Olympics0%Overall ScoreReader Rating 0 Votes0%In December, the International Olympic Committee approved new reforms known as the “Olympic Agenda 2020,” allowing Olympic host cities to propose new events to be included into the games. This system allows the cities to add new sports as long as they try to stay […]

0 comments
Carly-New

Night Nation Run in Houston

Night Nation Run is Nation’s First Running Music Festival Houston’s 5K is EDM, Fitness and Cancer-Fundraising All in One By Chad Jackson The Night Nation Run was last Saturday and proved again how fun it is to run and dance at the same time. The event formerly known as Nocturnal Lands invited Study Breaks to the […]

0 comments
barton-springs

10 Swimming Holes College Students in Texas Need to Know

El Dorado is Real and You Can Swim in All 10 of It The Swimming Holes That Will Save Your Soul From the July issue By Vanessa Delgado   Along with long days and end of school, everyone’s favorite season unfortunately bring waves of heat that might tempt fairweather summerites to stay indoors this season. […]

0 comments
PITTSBURGH, PA - MARCH 19:  Jonathan Holmes #10 of the Texas Longhorns plays against the Butler Bulldogs during the second round of the 2015 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament at Consol Energy Center on March 19, 2015 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  (Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty Images)

An Interview with L.A. Laker Jonathan Holmes

Former UT Basketball player and newly signed Los Angeles Laker Jonathan Holmes Talks About His Long Road to the NBA After Going Undrafted, the San Antonio Native Made His Own Way to the Pros   *Full disclosure: I went to high school with Jonathan at Antonian (and UT too, technically). By Mark Stenberg   Can you talk a […]

0 comments
Final Shea Serrano

Who is Shea Serrano? Or, Visions of Shea Serrano

Shea Serrano, the Spurs, and the Connection I Put My Finger On To Live and Die in S.A. By Mark Stenberg     Personally, it’s hard for me to think about Shea Serrano without thinking about San Antonio. It might be because they sound sort of similar. Say it: Shea Serrano and San Antonio. In […]

0 comments