Yogurt Spilled on the President--OH THE HUMANITY!

Posted by admin on Thursday, April 26, 2012

HA a classic case of yogurt pants. Stars: They're just like us!

We all have our claim to fame. Maybe you're that party animal who did the 90 second keg stand (impressive), the mathlete who can recite pi to the 187th digit (yawn), or maybe you're the freaking Tom Brady of your school's (intramural) fooball team (but hopefully less of a douche).

Or shit, maybe you just juggle.

Yes, those are all fabulous party tricks/resume builders, naturally. But personally, I'd be waaaaaaaay more stoked to be the babe that, as of  Tuesday, can be like "Yeah, ya know, this one time I spilled yogurt on the president, nbd."

Apparently the prez was visiting Boulder, Colorado, to chat about his proposal for low-rate student loans when, outside a restaurant a woman spilled yogurt--gasp--ON THE PRESIDEN'T'S PANTS!

Now frankly, I'd be pissed if someone spilled a dollop of dairy on my--undoubtedly super expensive--trousers, but good ol' Obama just dabbed at the stain and told the woman: "Getting yogurt on the president, you've got a story to tell."

AND DOES SHE EVER!

All in all, it was wayyyy less climactic than when Kim Kardashian got flour bombed, but a delightful anecdote nonetheless.

Flour power

And with all these celebrities getting pelted with food products, one can't help but consider adding an insightful question to their go-to arsenal of get-to-know-you conversation:

What's your name? Where are you from? IF YOU COULD SPILL ONE GROCERY STORE ITEM ON ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHAT AND WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?!

Bound to inspire some truly fascinating responses, I'm sure.

B-B-B-BLOGS:

Lindsay Lohan set to play Liz Taylor

The Golden Girls in their Younger Years

The Big Green