World's Heaviest Woman Uses 'SEXercise' to Lose Weight

Posted by admin on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weighing in at 643 punds, Pauline Potter is the Guinness Book of World Record's heaviest woman. Motivated to lose weight, the busty babe now ways a mere 545, 98 pounds lighter. How did she do it you ask? Potter told UK's Closer magazine  her secret was sex...lots and lots of sex. With the help of her ex-husband, Alex, the two get it on up to seven times a day!

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session –- it’s great exercise just jiggling around," Potter told Closer.

The Two Love Birds, Pauline & Alex

Alex, who weighs 140 pounds, told The Sun last november, "It’s really dangerous for us to have sex because at any moment the bed could collapse and one or both of us could be seriously injured or even killed from the impact.

But apparently the reward is worth the risk; Pauline plans to keep up these marathon sex sessions until she reaches her goal weight of 532 pounds.

Huffington Post quotes Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright, who says a, "'good sexercise' routine can not only lead to weight loss, but also to improved blood flow, strengthening of the heart, better cholesterol, better sleep, more energy, improved muscle tone and decreased stressed."

If everyone could have sex as much as these two, who would need a gym membership?