Wine Night: Moscato Edition

Posted by admin on Friday, March 23, 2012

I’d like to propose a toast… to wine and the many adventures it brings.

This week my roommates and I found ourselves on a mission to find the perfect wine. You know, because drinking wine is how classy people get drunk. Though being classy comes naturally to me, finding the perfect wine does not. It’s kind of like finding a mate. Just like how you have to kiss a lot of frogs (Jacobs) to find your soul mate, you have to drink a lot of wines to find the one that is good enough to store on your wine rack. I accept this challenge! Without further ado, here are my thoughts and opinions on the three Moscatos I tried...well the thoughts I can remember.

1. Menage a Trois Moscato- This wine was decent but my least favorite. When you first drink it, it is very bitter, but then soon after the flavor turns sweet. This wine may not have been my favorite; but is perfect for the college student with wine taste on a beer budget. This wine was the cheapest of the three, only 7.99 a bottle.

2. Middle Sister Moscato- I seriously love the whole theme and concept of the"Middle Sister brand. The bottle said “Sweet & Sassy†and duh! I am totally both those things. The bottle also has a cute story on the back, which is the main thing you’re supposed to look for when buying wine right? This Moscato was very good; it was sweet and the taste was consistent. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

3. Junebug Moscato- Heaven in a bottle. Hands down the best wine of the night. It was so sweet and so good, perfect for newcomer wine drinkers. It may be too early to tell, but this wine may be my new go-to Moscato. Junebug is also decently priced at $9.99 a bottle. It is cheaper than Middle Sister, so without a doubt I recommend it to you...well only if you’re 21 of course.

By the end of the night I was telling my roommates how much I love them and how I admire their integrity... Why can’t every night be wine night? Cheers! “To lifting your spirits with spirits instead of lifting weights with your hands.†Drink responsibly.

Also check out:

Roundup 2012

Tweet-A-Beer

Comments

Male erectile dysfunction can be a consequence of different contributive factors, which include psychological issues, wellness issues and damage to the erectile organ. Mental issues that a patient may feel can have a harmful result on their power to create and keep a unwavering erection. These issues can be the result of a variety of factors, which include living a stress filled life, a sexual partner that is not encouraging, depression and decreased self esteem. <a href=http://increasespermcountreviews.com>how to increase sperm count malayalam</a>