WIN FREE TEXTBOOK RENTAL AND SAVE DAT MONAAAY

Posted by admin on Monday, August 6, 2012

Wallet rape

Things that suck:

The DMV

Commercials on Pandora

Pulling out of the drive-thru and driving away, only to realize you're order is completely screwed up. ("I said NO mayonnaise--gawwwd.")

Speeding tickets

Parking tickets

Laundry

Sunburns

ANNNNNND paying $500 for textbooks you never open and selling them back to the bookstore for $10. (Like the value has realllyyy depreciated that much by sitting on your shelf for 4 months.) BUTTTT here's an opp to WIN UP TO $1000 IN TEXTBOOK RENTALS--and consequently have a HELLL of a lot more beer money. Yo' welcome.

BookRenter, a college textbook rental service, is excited to announce their "Back to School Free Textbooks Contest.†Ten students will be randomly chosen to win an entire year of free textbook rentals as well as other weekly prizes. BookRenter created the sweepstakes during the busy Back to School season to help and delight “the student who never wins anything.â€

To enter the contest, students must simply 'Like' BookRenter's Facebook page and submit their name, email address and college using the "Back to School Free Textbooks Contestâ€Â Facebook app. Every student who enters the contest will automatically receive five dollars ($5) off of their next textbook rental with BookRenter.

A total of ten (10) winners will be randomly selected over the course of four (4) drawing periods. Each will receive free textbooks (up to a $1,000 value) for the entire school year. Students may only enter once throughout the duration of the contest, which ends on September 30, 2012. Plus, each week BookRenter will be giving away useful prizes like gift cards to Starbucks coffee, gas or groceries and deep discounts on textbooks.