Why You Should Go Out on a Weekday

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Monday, March 14, 2011

John Corbett payed a visit to my favorite bar, The Blue Light Live, tuesday night. If you don't recognize the name, I am positive that you will recognize him for his famous role as Aidan Shaw in the hit HBO series, Sex and the City. This was John's second visit to the LBK and from the looks of it it will not be his last.

Corbett is not the only actor turned musician, but he did wash away any bad stereotypes I might have had. The John Corbett Band is a mix of blues, rock, country and FUN! Look them up and take a look for yourself.

I caught this glimpse of John going in for a kiss after being beaded (in honor of Fat Tuesday) by this woman. Every girl in the bar was green with envy... including yours truly. The whole night felt so surreal. John stuck around and talked to the fans. Took pictures. Signed autographs. It was definitely a night I will never forget and I look forward to a future visit form John and his band.