Posted by admin on Monday, February 20, 2012
Hey Ladies, time to bust open your makeup bag and stuff it with these awesome beauty products!
Eyes >> First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller $24
The ULTIMATE cure for your hangover appearance; within minutes of application, the appearance of the under eye area is revitalized, smoothed, and brightened thanks to ingredients like caffeine, witch hazel, and antioxidant booster.
Lips >> Smith’s Rosebud Salve $6
A classic staple in every woman’s purse, this salve is cheap and multi-purpose! Great for lips and dry skin.
Face >> Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel $45
Skincare products vary by faces, but this product should be recommended to all. The pore-purifying gel is formulated to treat whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes with beta hydroxy acid (salicylic acid 2%) and potent alpha hydroxy acid (glycolic acid complex 10%). This stuff can cure break outs over night!
Hair >> Phyto Intense Hydrating Mask $38
Enriched with jojoba oil and guar gum with a high concentration of angelica extract, this all natural, deep conditioner mask prevents and corrects damaged, dry hair without weighing it down.
Hands >> L’occitane en Provence Dry Skin Hand Cream $28
Made in France, this cream nourishes and protects the skin with a blend of shea butter, honey, almond, and coconut oil for an extra-soft touch.
Nails >> Holland Collection by OPI  $8.50 per bottle
Inspired by the Dutch, this pallet of color  is to die for this season! Looking for a frisky orange? Try A Roll in The Hague. Maybe you want the hottest color in the district--go for Red Lights Ahead...Where? if you like coral red tips. My personal favorites are the deep purple  Vampsterdam and the shimmery brown Wooden Shoe Like to Know?  I'm dying to own the entire collection!