Posted by admin on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Actually, yes! Who would have thought-- you take one thing many loved, Four Loko, and you give us something better! Something sweet to get you drunk, maybe not the same effect as Four Loko did, but it is sure to do the job. I had seen a sign at Spec's the other day-- and well, I think I am going to make a little concoction for myself this weekend, right before crunch time! Be sure to stay tuned for pictures and recipes!

Just as Four Loko was watched, so is this lovely idea. News have been saying that it could get into the wrong hands and have a bad story among teens. I'll keep you all updated on it.

It comes in many yummy flavors-- German Chocolate, Caramel Pecan, Hazelnut Expresso, Amaretto, White Chocolate Raspberry, Spiced Vanilla, Tropical Passion, Coconut, and Strawberry Colada! Like I said, I don't know what a better time for these flavors to come out but the perfect timing for the holidays!

End up purchasing it? Then comment below or email me and I'll spread the news!

-Jasmine

jasmine@studybreaks.com