Posted by admin on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Damn straight...well, not straight...but you get the idea

Shit got cray this week when Kraft Foods posted a LGBT pride oreo on the Oreo Facebook page with the caption "Proudly support love!"

AKA it became my new favorite snack. (Don't get me started on those homophobic ho-hos...)

The oreo--which, by the way, looked freaking DELICIOUS...like it mated with skittles or some shit--featured the colors of the Gay Pride flag and noted at the bottom: JUNE 25 | PRIDE.

Now, you can only imagine the response this open-minded, liberal and equal rights-oriented cookie got from Oreo's 26 million fans. (Seriously...26 million. We won't go into the fact they have 44,308 more Twitter followers than I do.) The picture, at the moment, has over 228,000 likes, 70,000 shares and 38,000 comments.

All in all, there is some hope for humanity--the majority of the comments are positive, praising Kraft for announcing--and showing--that they support gay rights. (Answering the age-old question, "What do oreos and Obama have in common?") But with my faith in mankind semi-restored by the primarily supportive comments, it's far more fun to point out the douchebags who are literally telling a cookie to burn in hell. So here's your Wednesday laugh, courtesy of comments from ignorant, backwards Facebook users with far too much f-----g time on their hands. Names have not been changed to protect the guilty:

--Ricardo Chapa: Cookies are for kids. Do we really need to market homosexuality to kids? This is just wrong. I guess this means the Ceo of Oreo hates Jesus. Burn in hell oreo!

Cheers Ricardo--telling people to burn in hell is a much more positive parenting strategy.

--Dan Nunley: Excuse me while I go throw up. Supporting love is fine but supporting sexual perversion, not so much.

Me thinks thou doth protesteth too much, Danny boy.

--Glenn Matthew Brown: Will never buy any Oreos again.

Damn shame, Glenn. Oreo will surely miss your business. And the giant lion on your cover photo.

--James Ilarion: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/homosexuality_is_a_sin.htm

JOHN 1:2345678: Thou shalt not believe bullshit they find on the internet
ANYWAYS enough of that--I don't want to spoil your afternoon with too many insights from the frighteningly close-minded and intolerant. But just something to keep in mind: