Posted by admin on Monday, April 30, 2012

Bonus points if you eat it in a Dude-esque bathrobe

If you're in Austin, God knows you've had your share of the city's sweet tooths' staple, Amy's Ice Cream. (And have gone up roughly two pants sizes as a result...but who really gives a shit. It's creamy..it's dreamy--it's delicious!)

Annnnnnd--even more than the insane amount of ice cream you've consumed, you've probably also drank your fair share of good ol' Austin alcoholics' favorite, the delightful Tito's Handmade Vodka.

And now--WITH THEIR POWERS COMBINED--the two Austinites behind the famed local companies, Amy Simmons and Tito Beveridge (side bar: howww great is it his last name is essentially pronounced--I assume--beverage...and he makes one..fabulous) are launching a product that, frankly, is a dream come true: WHITE RUSSIAN FLAVORED ICE CREAM.

Can we all have a moment of silence for how GLORIIOUSSSSSSSS this is!? And, best of all, they're paying homage to kick-ass cinematic Coen Brothers classic, The Big Lebowski, naming the new innovative flavor Tito Is The Dude. Be sure to check out Amy's Burnet Road location for the launch event on May 3rd at 5 p.m. 

And stay tuned for Jagermeister flavored froyo.

Ew. Just kidding.

OR AM I?!

Yes.

FOR MORE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE-MEETS-REFRESHING-TREAT-COMBOS, read up: Coors Light Presents: Iced Tea Flavored Beer