Victoria's Secret Fashion Show- Trading the Curves for Skinny?

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So i'm sure like most people last night, you may tuned in to the annual Victoria's Secret Holiday Fashion Show. Personally, iv'e been a fan for a few years because not only are the women beautiful, the show is entertaining, and they can definetly make creative pieces out of lingerie! However; it seems the time of power supermodels has diminished and been traded for..hmm let's say i pixie stick version. One of the few things that makes Victorias Secret so unique is that it prides itself on having healthy looking models with curves. The era of Tyra Banks and Heidi Klume are behind us, and have been replaced by much skinnier models. I know in speaking with a friend last night, i kept telling her i want to feed some of these ladies, because they just look too skinny. Being apart of a generation that has embraced a fuller figured women would make anyone expect women with a little more meat on the catwalk. I know the modeling world is going to have the toothpicks regardless, but i hope Victorias Secret can make a good lee-way between the skinny and curvy models, I miss the models who were dominant and powerful as Tyra Banks and Heidi Klume, it promotes such a healthier image.