Until Death Do Them Part

Posted by admin on Monday, January 31, 2011

So as you all may know, the world's most infamous 84-year-old playboy recently got down on one knee and popped the question to his "number one" girlfriend, Crystal Harris. At the ripe age of 24, a shocking sixty years younger than her hubby-to-be, Harris will be Hugh Hefner's third wife.

So what does former "number one" girlfriend Holly Madison (who so openly expressed her desire to marry and start a family with the playboy) have to say about the sudden engagement?

Well she is "happy for him", of course. I mean, it makes sense right? What girl wouldn't be just peachy after hearing that the former love of her life is now marrying a girl who is not only pretty but also a solid eight years younger.

Last night on her hit reality TV show, 'Holly's World',  Madison paid a visit to the humble Playboy Mansion to congratulate her former bf and his new fiancé. Viewers couldn't help but cringe at the awkward tension between Hefner and the former Playboy Bunny as she faked a smile and he pretended to care. In all honesty, Madison appeared to connect more with the Mansion's pet monkey, Coco, then with the 'Playboy' founder.

What the future has in store for Hefner, only time will tell. Girlfriends and wives seem to come and go for the playboy, yet one thing always remains constant - those sexy silk pajamas.