Tweet-A-Beer

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yes, I said the unthinkable - Tweet-A-Beer. Are pigs flying yet? Nahh, but it certainly makes buying someone a drink at a bar, club, restaurant, or even in a completely different state a whole lot easier. I mean seriously, think of all the possibilities. Guy buys a hot girl a beer and it's instantly a conversation starter. It's so easy a caveman can do it - that is if he has a smartphone. And if you guys aren't buying girls drinks, that certainly explains why you're NOT getting chose.

Waggener Edstrom, a top PR firm, teamed up with Tenfour Agency to create  Tweet-A-Beer, a new app that allows Twitter users to buy their followers a $5 beer safely through a PayPal account. Tweet-A-Beer made its first appearance at the 2012 South By Southwest in Austin, TX. Woohoo, let's get wasted - of course if you're 21 years of age or older.

The process is fairly simple-

Tweet-A-Beer users have bought over 500 beers since SXSW, making many followers very happy with a free beer or two; it's about time you catch up (hint: Thirsty Thursday). In case you want to make a love connection or network, Tweet-A-Beer can help make that dream reality.

Tweet me your thoughts about Tweet-A-Beer @theCHANNINGshow.