Tune in to the Election: Trend your Opinion

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

After last night’s Obama-Romney debate debacle, any Facebook, Twitter, or social media network user knows that the presidential debates have taken the righteous inter-web by storm.

Although opinions differ and democratic “discussions†spur controversy, one thing is certain: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish that we give a huge, glorious shiz-nit about this country.

Screw what the supposed “elders†of this country have to say about younger generations; hop on any social networking site and take a look. The youth care; college students care.

Photo credit: socialtimes.com

We simply care differently.We tune in and then trend up with our hash tags, statuses and shares. That’s the splendid thing about the Internet. You can give your opinion with the click of a button. You can also find out almost anything you want to know about the candidates, their positions on policy and their campaigns. Type, type, BOOM. So, get educated, get out there, and voice your vote.

And if you need any more reminders of  the powers of the mouse, check out this YouTube vid NBC News compiled. In short, a crap ton of talented artists summed up the presidential candidates' debates and points with a pretty sick drawing/collaborative collage of sorts. Get your summary of last night's debate (and some downright eye candy) riiiiight here, folks:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/C6px1uC9T5Y[/youtube]