True Blood's Pam: Fanger Fashionista

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Monday, July 30, 2012

diggin' the crimped hair look, Pam!

Hot damn, Pam! HBO's vampire series, True Blood, has really turned up the heat this season with werewolves, shifters, fairies, and naked vampire gods like Lilith. Forget boring plot lines like the smoke demon or Lafayettte getting his mouth sewn up and focus on the Fanger Fashionista, Pam Swynford de Beaufort.

Whether she's freshly dug out of the ground in a Walmart tracksuit or feeling fierce in Fangtasia dominatrix gear, Pam has got it going on this season.

Vampire of Walmart: Much to my surprise, I learned the tracksuit Pam wore on the season premiere was in fact not from Walmart. But she still looks hot as hell!

White China:  In tonight's episode Pam rocked a sexy, skin-tight cheongsam and a chignon bun with a side of chopsticks while stringing up Tara's high school frenemy in the torture dungeon. Talk about the ultimate revenge!

The Working Girl: This season we learn how Pam was turned into a vampire by Eric. The year is 1905, and Pam is the Madam of a whorehouse in San Francisco. Dressed to impress in Victorian burlesque garb, she looks like a boss and plays the part well while dishing bumps of blow from a tiny cocaine ring.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Jiisvz31PWk[/youtube]

Lady in Red: When it comes to business and fashion, Pam doesn't mess around. This patent red leather number shouts Alpha Businesswoman. Fishnets, big hair, and a statement necklace adds the classic Pam-edginess to the outfit.

GET THE LOOK    Whether you wanna look fierce like you're at Fangtasia or vintage with a touch of class, don't forget the big hair and accessories! She's glitz & glam with a splash of blood and guts.

latex gloves, busty corsette, fishnets, & lace for a kinky dominatrix look

pretty in pink for a more conservative look

one-shoulder red glitter dress & choker necklace makes a dangerous statement

biker chic: cut-out fitted leather jacket with cutoff leather gloves

What's your favorite Pam look? Tweet me @kclementine49 !