ALL MY PARTY PEOPLE, WHERE YOU AT?! No, really, where are you? Do you not know what today is? ITâ€™S OCTOBER 16TH, Yâ€™ALL!
Doesnâ€™t seem special to you? Well, by golly gosh and gee whillikers, pull out your calendars and mark this down. Despite what you may think, today is a day to celebrate (or rather an excuse). So forget your hellish Monday and start your Hump Day early. This list of October 16th holidays just might save you from a bland and boring Tuesday.
- Bossâ€™ Day: Yeah, forget your boss at work. Celebrate yoâ€™ boss self.
- International Adjust Your Chair Day: Donâ€™t know what this means, but itâ€™s worth a fist pump.
- Dictionary Day: Iâ€™ll drink to that!
- Sunday School Teacher Appreciation Day: Just like Christmas, yâ€™all.
- Let Them Eat Cake Day: NOM NOM NOM, I though that was every day.
- Oatmeal Day: Get that milk; get that oatmeal. Sit yoâ€™self down.
- World Food Day: Give some hungry people food. Be a good human.
- Mammography Day: ERMAHGERD, mammograms. Yay.
Go forth. Celebrate October 16th with the holiday of your choice.
Ron Swanson approves this message.