TOP GUN 2

Posted by admin on Thursday, March 1, 2012

Maybe you're not a fan of Tom Cruise.

Sigggggh

Maybe you think the couch-jumping is crazy, the Scientology is creepy and Katie Holmes is actually a robot. (Dawson's so pissed.)

But whether or not you like Tom Cruise as a person, you've GOT to love the man behind the aviators--I'm talking Maverick...I'm talking TOP GUN! You can't deny that the 80's hit that (along with the pants-less Risky Business) put Mr. Cruise on the map is anything short (maybe a little short--ha, sorry Tom) of awesome.

AND NOW THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL.

Word on the street that the writer of The Town has been signed to pen Top Gun 2, while, according to Variety, "Jerry Bruckheimer will serve as producer along with David Ellison's Skydance Productions, and...director Tony Scott and star Tom Cruise are expected to take part in the sequel as well."

GLORIOUSSSSSSSSSS!

Oh, Val--so shiny

So what can we expect from this sequel? More flight? More speed? More homoerotic beach volleyball scenes?! Personally, I'm expecting twice as much romance and twice as much bromance.

Whatever, as long as at some point they play "Take My Breath Away."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpIazkOqBVc[/youtube]

(Note: It gets pretty hot and heavy around 2:50. So naturally, feel free to fast forward.)

Yeah. That's hot.

FOR MORE GOOD STUFF:

Snooki is Pregnant

February Click List

What I'm Listening to: The Hope & Stay