Tony Parker files $20 MILLION lawsuit for injury during Chris Brown/Drake brawl

ShareThis Link:
Posted by admin on Friday, June 22, 2012

Didn't win a championship--might as well win a muh fuggin lawsuit

YEAH, yeah, yeah---the Chris Brown crew and Drake's posse got in a bar fight. Old news.

(What I didn't realize was that, according to totally viable source OK! magazine, it was because Drake allegedly slipped Chris Breezy a note that said "I'm f-----g the love of your life." Which--although I previously declared alliance to team Drake...is kind of a dick move.)

ANYWAYS, apparently the rap game wasn't the only entertainment genre that had superstars present at this fantasyland night club. Word on the street is that America's favorite Frenchman, San Antonio Spur Tony Parker, was also present--and got his cornea all effed up when bottles started flying. (Sidebar: Poppin'  bottles= hot. Throwing them like an asshole=not. Childish.)

But yeah, homeboy got glass shards all up in his eye and revealed, "I was there with a bunch of friends when a fight broke out. They started to throw bottles about. The cornea has been touched. I can't do anything for seven days. But I was lucky. The injury won't prevent me from competing the Olympics in any way."

BUT THE DRAMA DOESN'T STOP THERE. Tony is takin' shit to court, filing a $20 MILLION LAWSUIT.

Because God knows he doesn't have enough money.

The reasoning for the lawsuit? (Besides the whole glass-in-the-eye thang--like eyesight is a requisite for basketball. Pfft.)

Tony's camp claims W.i.P. club operators were "reckless, careless and negligent in permitting Drakes's entourage and Brown's entourage to be in the club at the same time despite known tension between the two."

Because GOD FORBID err' body just acts like goddamn grown ups. smh.