Posted by admin on Friday, October 7, 2011

'Tis the weekend of rivalry for the Longhorns and the Sooners. The best university in the entire universe [Texas] will be whooping' some Oklahoma ass this weekend in Dallas. And so a 72-hour riot is about to ensue.

We're off to a great start this season, so far undefeated, Gilbert is gone [sorry, but you kinda sucked], we're in the Top 10 again, and positive vibes are radiating our way. This will be a weekend to remember.

My third and final year attending as a student, it's sort of sad being a senior. Whether we win or lose [we're gonna kick ass, obvi] I'm guaranteed a fantastic weekend in Dallas. My game day and downtown night outfits are laid out, the handles of liquor have been bought, and I'm just about to head out the door for that super fun I-35 traffic with all my lady friends.

Hook 'em horns!

Just for kicks, I have some funny Sooner Jokes

What do Sooners and marijuana have in common?

They both get smoked in bowls!

What does a Oklahoma graduate and a tornado have in common?

They both will end up in a trailer park.

Why is it so difficult to solve a murder in Norman, OK?
All the DNA is the same and there are no dental records.

What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Oklahoma campus?

A visitor.

Did you hear about the power outage at the University of Oklahoma library?

Forty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.

What's the difference between Sooner fans and a puppy?

The puppy eventually stops whining

What's the best thing that ever came out of Oklahoma?

An empty Greyhound bus!

Four college alumni were climbing a mountain one day: an Oklahoma, a Texas grad, a Florida grad, and a Notre Dame grad. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans at their alma mater.

As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They argued all the way up the mountain, and when they reached the top, the Notre Dame grad hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for the Fighting Irish!" as he fell to his doom.

Not wanting to be out done, the Florida grad threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the Gators!"

Seeing this, the Texas grad walked over and shouted "This is for the Longhorns!" and pushed the Sooners fan off the side of the mountain.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W41tB1nkQtI[/youtube]

It's Friday and... OU STILL SUCKS!